5 hours ago, devildx said:

ERF High Poly was removed by the author. You can use the Futanari CBBE addon.

Don't install the schlong patch in the fomod and instead use the Zedit patcher to make the Futanari CBBE (or any other female addon) support both male and females. This can be done before or after you run the patcher. I recommend to do after.

I never changed the script settings and always let run on default.

I don't se MO2 but Vortex. Here I recommend to use the 7Zip to zip the meshes and textures folders inside dummyoutput and install as a regular mod. With this you can remove the Skyfem mod without messing with your game.

For some reason Skyfem messes with the character creator slides. If you want to change the pc looks you have to disable the Skyfem NPC.esp, open the game, make the changes and save, close the game, enable the Skyfm NPC.esp and play the game. That is lame but is the only way that I found to use the high poly head in my character without problems.

Do we REALLY need the Zedit patcher? cant we just install none durin the FOMOD and then simply pick the CBBE Futa schlong and crank it up to 100% in MCM? 

1 hour ago, Alkzis said:

Do we REALLY need the Zedit patcher? cant we just install none durin the FOMOD and then simply pick the CBBE Futa schlong and crank it up to 100% in MCM? 

Yes if you use the Futanari CBBE since the addon only supports females by default. The converted Skyfem npcs will still been seen as males in the game and the  Zedit patch make the addon compatible with both genders. 

Or you can select one of the options in the fomod and install the correct addon:

Skyfem UNP Patch > requires the B3lisario UNP Addon

Skyfem HPF Patch > requires ERF High Poly addon

And them replace the meshes with your Futanari CBBE meshes renaming them. 

@devildx You have no idea how much you have helped me with those tips, for testing i put the dummy output (as it is) on the skyfem folder.
Tons of black face and some people without eyes, not to mention crashes

Using the Zip way and installing it like an extra mod and everyone pretty, no blackface, everyone haves eyes, and so far just 1 crash on a random fight in 1 test. (and i can get behind that, its heavy moded skyrim, crashes are bound to happen) 

You are a godsend.

Literally come to say the same, i always had to ignore the black face so i give it a go those tips you just gave and same as Alkzis, 10/10 best game. one crash in 1 hour aswell

Another question i have is that, i ever add an extra armor that its not really in the world (not even crafting, only for Additem) do i need to re-run the patcher? 

What about an armor that will get updated (TAWOBA from SunJeong) but its the same armor, just with tweaks there and there? Do i still need to rerun the patcher?

What about if i change the Bodyslide for an especific armor? Do i need to rerun bodyslide and then the patcher once more? or just bodyslide and thats it?

If i ever want to just play a bit of normal skyrim (normal as in no skyfem) can i just disable the mod and enable it later? Or will something breaks? This is a game where i already played for a few minutes

Female only armors that are not in the game world for the NPCs can be left out of the patch. Here I use the Nirim Collection and COCO Lingerie that don't need to go in the patch.

Update for the amor replacers is hard to tell. If the update change the armor records maybe you will need to redo the patch.

Bodyslide and texture changes are safe to do in the game.

If you want to play without the mod just disable te plugin and remove the dummyoutput facegens that was installed. That is why I recommended ziping them.

One last time im going to bother you:   If i ever install a mod that needs to be patched (adds npcs to the game) Do i need to re run the patcher from the start all over again? (As in, destroy the last dummy output and make a new one)    And if i do need a new one, does that also makes that i NEED a new game?

For my understanding of how this works as long as i have an already main Dummy Outout i just have to add a patch on top of the one i already have, like doing a Bodyslide for a few clothes and then doing it again for another ones, 2 bodyslides but neither touch the armors of the other, no?

If you want to add a new mod you just have to add the new mod as master and rerun the patch. The script will "find" the already patched npcs and repatch them and after this do the patch for the new mod.

To avoid problems here I just open Xedit selecting only Skyfem and the new mod plugin so Xedit will load only the plugins already on Skyfem and the new mod that I wan to to add.

After that I add the new mod as master, run the patch, repack te facegens, unistall the previous facegens and install the new ones.

for char creation thing, i noticed by default it will be set to male, which mod forces it to be female... so while your gender slider is at 1 for female, is actually at 0 and need to reset it once. perhaps related to keeping that option to be false in the script. 

but i see that changing and modifying script is unadvised, so ill give up on trying to keep character's faces warpaint free. 

4 hours ago, vannister said:

for char creation thing, i noticed by default it will be set to male, which mod forces it to be female... so while your gender slider is at 1 for female, is actually at 0 and need to reset it once. perhaps related to keeping that option to be false in the script. 

but i see that changing and modifying script is unadvised, so ill give up on trying to keep character's faces warpaint free. 

To avoid this I use this mod that change the default start to female.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20635

Well I have encountered a rather strange issue. I can't run the script Skyrim -Patcher because it doesn't exist. I can not find the script in the drop down menu there are a bunch of other skyrim scripts but no patcher....... I have followed every step double checking everything i could think of, made sure that SSEEdit was properly installed and linked to my vortex mod manger but i cant find the sctript i need.

Edit: i figured out the problem with the script. realized i didnt extract the scripts after downloading them so i got past that step. However now im encountering a different issue. I tried tracking down the EditScript folder it talks about in this however under Mygames folder there is no edit script folder. there are just folder for skyrim Se which doesnt make ANY sense due to the fact that my game is suppose to be under STEAM no idea why i have a second game folder for skyrim complete with launcher so how to i get this script to focus on the steam folder not the "myGames" folder?

does ANYONE know if there is a video showing the step by step progess of getting this mod working i am pretty sure having a video would make things much much easier on EVERYONE i mean im getting stuck the last few steps. I am encountering this issue on step 6 and i have literally no idea what i am doing for step 7 either. the explanations seem to be targeted at experienced modders rather then beginers

SSE.png

Hello, I manage to make this mod work on le and everything looks nice except some male to female have different skin tone like brown skin for head and white for the body. I followed also the installation instruction to the letter but the thing persist. Am I missing something? I only use Botox and Fair Skin mods and no other beautifying mods. Anyways looking forward for updates for this great mod.

1 hour ago, ikarows said:

Hello, I manage to make this mod work on le and everything looks nice except some male to female have different skin tone like brown skin for head and white for the body. I followed also the installation instruction to the letter but the thing persist. Am I missing something? I only use Botox and Fair Skin mods and no other beautifying mods. Anyways looking forward for updates for this great mod.

you might have to read through the comments i know quite a few people have encountered the same issue and there are many people who have addressed fixes for it. Hopefully that will help you.

Hint: focus on devildx comments as he addresses this issue

On 5/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, ShoimiFang said:

you might have to read through the comments i know quite a few people have encountered the same issue and there are many people who have addressed fixes for it. Hopefully that will help you.

Hint: focus on devildx comments as he addresses this issue

Thanks, I managed to make it work but I forgot to mention about the male voice. It is supposed to feminized as well but remained as is. The dummyoutput folder only has textures and meshes. I am reading the comments but so far I haven't seen anything about sound or voice remaining male even though it should be changed as well.

10 hours ago, ikarows said:

Thanks, I managed to make it work but I forgot to mention about the male voice. It is supposed to feminized as well but remained as is. The dummyoutput folder only has textures and meshes. I am reading the comments but so far I haven't seen anything about sound or voice remaining male even though it should be changed as well.

i cant even get the mod to work so i dont know much about the voices i know alot of people just use Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice. It doesn't replace the voices it just makes it silent instead. if you find a male voice replacer please let me know for when i manage to get this mod working. 

On 5/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, ShoimiFang said:

i cant even get the mod to work so i dont know much about the voices i know alot of people just use Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice. It doesn't replace the voices it just makes it silent instead. if you find a male voice replacer please let me know for when i manage to get this mod working. 

I manage to make it work on LE but for male voice replacer, I can't find any good mod for it.

7 hours ago, ikarows said:

I manage to make it work on LE but for male voice replacer, I can't find any good mod for it.

Since you managed to get it mostly working on LE anychance you can help me figure out what is going on with my sitaution? I haven't been able to play in like a week since i dont want to give up on this mod again so i have just been waiting for someone to help.

My issue is that when i do step 6. and apply the scripts it pops up a error saying that it cant find the right path but i have noticed it is going to my documents folder to look for the game folder instead of to the steam folder. there is a second copy of the game files in my documents folder but it isnt a modded version and seems to be directly connected to SSEEdit since deleting that folder in my documents messes up Ssedit completely. I have zero idea what i have done wrong or what to do to correct the issue

this is the error message i get everytime 

SSE.png

39 minutes ago, ShoimiFang said:

but i have noticed it is going to my documents folder to look for the game folder instead of to the steam folder.

It is not looking for the game folder, it is looking for the Skyfem ignores.txt file. Have you looked to see if there is a folder named 'Edit Scripts' with a that text file in there?

42 minutes ago, ShoimiFang said:

there is a second copy of the game files in my documents folder

There shouldn't be any such files in that folder.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is not looking for the game folder, it is looking for the Skyfem ignores.txt file. Have you looked to see if there is a folder named 'Edit Scripts' with a that text file in there?

There shouldn't be any such files in that folder.

I am horrible at explaining lol.

Under "myGames" folder that SSEEdit is talking about there isn't a Edit Scripts folder. The Edit scripts folder is actually under my steam folder where it is suppose to be SSEEdit just isn't path finding to the steam game folder.

As you can see below, the My Games folder doesnt have the edit scripts folder instead that is under the steam folder in the game files meant to launch the game. i thought that is where it is suppose to be. I have zero idea where the mygames skyrim folder came from since i didn't move it there. 

I have tried deleting the mygames skyrim folder but that completely messes up SSEEdit making it incapible of working. I dont know if i should move the edit scripts folder from the main skyrim data folder or leave it alone or what to do.

steam folder.png

My Games folder.png

9 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

I am horrible at explaining lol.

Under "myGames" folder that SSEEdit is talking about there isn't a Edit Scripts folder. The Edit scripts folder is actually under my steam folder where it is suppose to be SSEEdit just isn't path finding to the steam game folder.

As you can see below, the My Games folder doesnt have the edit scripts folder instead that is under the steam folder in the game files meant to launch the game. i thought that is where it is suppose to be. I have zero idea where the mygames skyrim folder came from since i didn't move it there. 

I have tried deleting the mygames skyrim folder but that completely messes up SSEEdit making it incapible of working. I dont know if i should move the edit scripts folder from the main skyrim data folder or leave it alone or what to do.

Oh My God...

Just...

Hey...

Oumghm...

Khem...

Just...

So... I'm not sure what you are trying to show us, but...

I'm correct that you just dropping everything like mods, SSEEdit, etc in your skyrim folder?

That's... Very smart way to find alot of ass pain for you...

1) PLEASE try to start using MO2, it will be much more better and easier if you will start to... You can read about MO2 and how to begin here: 

2) You should have skyrim folder AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN! Install there only things like ENB that installs in Skyrim folder (NOT!!! Data, Folder with skyrim.exe!)

3) For things like SSEEdit, MO2, you should set some folders. Different folders NOT!!! in your skyrim folder.

So, your things should look like:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - Folder with Skyrim

D:\SkyMods\MO2 - Folder with your MO2

D:\SkyMods\SSEEdit - Folder with your SSEEdit, HERE into your Edit Scripts you should drop all from SkyFem Scripts archive you download here.

D:\SkyMods\LOOT - Folder with your LOOT, use LOOT, then manually set SkyFem.esp into end of esp list or script will abort.

Spend some time ONCE... Don't spend money to buy new chair after flames from your ass burn one you use now ?

PS If you can... Better not to use drive with your system for this things... It can give your some number of bugs too...

On 5/10/2021 at 10:02 AM, ShoimiFang said:

Since you managed to get it mostly working on LE anychance you can help me figure out what is going on with my sitaution? I haven't been able to play in like a week since i dont want to give up on this mod again so i have just been waiting for someone to help.

My issue is that when i do step 6. and apply the scripts it pops up a error saying that it cant find the right path but i have noticed it is going to my documents folder to look for the game folder instead of to the steam folder. there is a second copy of the game files in my documents folder but it isnt a modded version and seems to be directly connected to SSEEdit since deleting that folder in my documents messes up Ssedit completely. I have zero idea what i have done wrong or what to do to correct the issue

this is the error message i get everytime 

SSE.png

I installed the mod and started a new game, if you are already playing and installing the mod then it will mess it up, I guess. I can't say for sure about using SSEEDIT because I use TES5EDIT, I play on LE and I remember that I didn't copy the contents of the dummyoutput folder instead I zip it and use the mod manager to install the zipped dummyoutput folder like a regular mod, this fixes the black face white body problem that I mention before. I presume you use LOOT so as to make the right load order so maybe there is a conflict in other mods or is it just the file path error?

10 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Oh My God...

Just...

Hey...

Oumghm...

Khem...

Just...

So... I'm not sure what you are trying to show us, but...

I'm correct that you just dropping everything like mods, SSEEdit, etc in your skyrim folder?

That's... Very smart way to find alot of ass pain for you...

1) PLEASE try to start using MO2, it will be much more better and easier if you will start to... You can read about MO2 and how to begin here: 

2) You should have skyrim folder AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN! Install there only things like ENB that installs in Skyrim folder (NOT!!! Data, Folder with skyrim.exe!)

3) For things like SSEEdit, MO2, you should set some folders. Different folders NOT!!! in your skyrim folder.

So, your things should look like:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - Folder with Skyrim

D:\SkyMods\MO2 - Folder with your MO2

D:\SkyMods\SSEEdit - Folder with your SSEEdit, HERE into your Edit Scripts you should drop all from SkyFem Scripts archive you download here.

D:\SkyMods\LOOT - Folder with your LOOT, use LOOT, then manually set SkyFem.esp into end of esp list or script will abort.

Spend some time ONCE... Don't spend money to buy new chair after flames from your ass burn one you use now ?

PS If you can... Better not to use drive with your system for this things... It can give your some number of bugs too...

i am using Vortex and i install everthing through Vortex i dont manually put anything into the data folder that is ALL vortex mod manger What you are seeing in my data folder is literally a fresh installed skyrim game and all the mods i use freshly installed i haven't loaded up skyrim once because im still attempting to get this mod to work right before i do.

Its getting to the point i might just have to remove this mod again and play without it. I couldn't get it to work last time but this time i was trying to be patiant and wait for help but its just confusing me more and more the further i dig into it.

Should i replace Vortex Mod Manger with MO2?

I am more then willing to completely and totally remove and uninstall EVERYTHING and start over from scratch if people think that is what i should do

6 hours ago, ikarows said:

I installed the mod and started a new game, if you are already playing and installing the mod then it will mess it up, I guess. I can't say for sure about using SSEEDIT because I use TES5EDIT, I play on LE and I remember that I didn't copy the contents of the dummyoutput folder instead I zip it and use the mod manager to install the zipped dummyoutput folder like a regular mod, this fixes the black face white body problem that I mention before. I presume you use LOOT so as to make the right load order so maybe there is a conflict in other mods or is it just the file path error?

Pretty sure its a pathing error on SSEedit part. I may end up having to once again completely and totally remove everything from my pc and start over again. or simply not use this mod.  Because either A: i can't explain my situation to the point people can actually understand my issue or B: i messed something up so bad there is no way to fix it.

All i know is when i attempt to Apply Script "Skyrim - Patches" SSEEdit with try an paths to a folder under Documents. However the folder it is attemtping to find isnt under documents because Vortex Mod manger seems to put everything into my data folder under steam. I am about to give up on this mod since i can't seem to accurately explain my situation in a way other people can understand

this is quite literally the ONLY mod i have EVER had ANY problems with. none of the other mods i use have given me any problems just install through vortex and done everything works fine as long as it isnt conflicting with another mod of course but that is just a simple solution of finding a patch or just not using both conflicting mods.

1 hour ago, ShoimiFang said:

i am using Vortex and i install everthing through Vortex i dont manually put anything into the data folder that is ALL vortex mod manger What you are seeing in my data folder is literally a fresh installed skyrim game and all the mods i use freshly installed i haven't loaded up skyrim once because im still attempting to get this mod to work right before i do.

Its getting to the point i might just have to remove this mod again and play without it. I couldn't get it to work last time but this time i was trying to be patiant and wait for help but its just confusing me more and more the further i dig into it.

Should i replace Vortex Mod Manger with MO2?

I am more then willing to completely and totally remove and uninstall EVERYTHING and start over from scratch if people think that is what i should do

Here's not best place to speak about MO2. I write some things to your pm. Hope they will help you to switch to MO2.