15 hours ago, Selky said:

It seems to work? I'm not sure but at least i'm less fat, and i'm not with zeroslider. I think it work. Thanks you :)
Tell me if i did right!

It should be: AAF.esm|72E2=Fusion-ZeroSliders

Fusion-ZeroSliders needs to be defined in templates.ini

I can't tell from your image, but, you also need the morphs.ini file to start with:

All|Female|HumanRace=Fusion-ZeroSliders

All|Female|GhoulRace=Fusion-ZeroSliders

Edited by krlll
Added additional info

Hi,

I followed the manual closely, but it looks like AAF is not loaded when starting the game (with F4SE). I get no notification, that it is loaded, the "Home" button does nothing, and it is not shown in the MCM (don`t know, if it should).

I reinstalled UAP and AAF_V164-0_beta, without an effect.

Is there a working link to the AAF tester? The link on page 1 doesn`t work. What can I do?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible that the game could mix up the PC and the DoppleG? Maybe if you exit animations too quickly by double tapping End?

After using AAF my character will at some point become incapable of  gaining stat boosts from any consumables. Can still get hungry, though. Go figure. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, Juffo78 said:

Hi,

I followed the manual closely, but it looks like AAF is not loaded when starting the game (with F4SE). I get no notification, that it is loaded, the "Home" button does nothing, and it is not shown in the MCM (don`t know, if it should).

I reinstalled UAP and AAF_V164-0_beta, without an effect.

Is there a working link to the AAF tester? The link on page 1 doesn`t work. What can I do?

aaf tester is unfinished garbage, all it tells you is if its installed or not

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

How do you recover audio files (moans/grunts) after installing UAP/Staged Leito? When I first installed those two, I checked all the "silent" options, which was a mistake. Do I just reinstall each animation pack? I tried reinstalling the two and unchecking those boxes, but this had no effect, presumably because it has already overwritten the sound files from the animation packs.

Thanks

EDIT: I've reinstalled the animation packed and looked through the sound/fx files, and everything was still replaced by UAP. See attached.

image_2022-01-05_135116.png

EDIT2: I found the issue, but cannot fix it. I uninstall UAP and Staged Leito, then reinstall Leito Animations, and the sound files are fixed. I then reinstall UAP, and everything is fine (clicking custom moans). But once I install Staged Leito, all the sound FX in Leito Animations are overwritten, somehow, by UAP. I clicked "none" on every option in the Staged Leito installer, but this still happened. Reinstalling Leito Animations afterwards doesn't recover the audio files, either.

EDIT3: This is occuring with every animation pack, not just Leito.

FIX: Okay, I've figured it out. It wasn't Leito Staged, it was UAP (obviously). IT just appeared to be Staged Leito because that updated the filesystem which refreshed the display, showing that the previously installed mod (UAP) changed all the files. The fix was obvious, I needed to click "none" in the sound options during the UAP installer. The reason I did not the first times is that the item description on the right does not update when hovering over none, so the previously hovered item's description showed ("silence").

Edited by Polyhedron
Did what I asked would work. Did not work.

Hey,

I am trying to clean my warning in AAF

The three other is Warning Overlay ID Vaginal and i can't figure out which mod is trying to call it or how to correct it

I installed Cum overlays and it still have the warning for the id vaginal

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dc3efb1cab443046a4ef95ef290160e6.png

Thanks

Edit : Solved thanks to @EgoBallistic wisdom :) That error is caused by Gray User's "50 Shades" animation pack.  Three of that pack's animations specify stopOverlaySet="Vaginal", but that overlay set only exists if you have Indarello's patch installed.  So editing the xml and deleting the asking has solved my problem.

Edited by tuxagent7
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep on getting CTD when I press the ESC key. 

also the game will randomly CTD when I go into a computer or look at pipboy.

It was running fine before (last month). I stopped playing for a bit and upgraded human resources/fusion girl and now it's crashing? it can't be those right?

load order in spoilers.

Spoiler

loadorder1.png

loadorder2.png

loadorder3.png

loadorder4.png

loadorder5.png

loadorder6.png

loadorder7.png

Edited by LueRV
  • 4 weeks later...

AAF animations seemed to not work for me. Everytime i tried using AAF violate or just plain SEU, the prompt of starting the scene shows up but nothing happens, my weapons just got unequipped and they all just stand there. I've installed everything in the new guide including the theme and the animation packs. Anyone knows what's wrong? How are you supposed to load the mods anyway? Do you load the AAF before or after all of the other mods like the themes, animation packs, utilities, etc?

Edited by davejack