2 hours ago, Hallows-Slayer said:

Only patch I had running was your patch at that time. I removed your patch and put on uap instead not getting those errors anymore but when aaf initializes game crashes attempting to diagnose now.

I guess you just forget to set my patch latest load order when you was using it, UAP have buffout in requirements

Hoping someone may be able to help, I have been trying to figure this out for about a week now and I feel like each step closer to getting it to work, I get knocked back two more.

I can't seem to get AAF working at all. I have scoured each thread to make sure I am doing things right and downloading patches that are recommended for the animations and yet it still doesn't want to launch. At one point I had the text on the screen but it wouldn't load, it would stop while it was processing some animations and never clear off the screen. There were also some errors that showed up but I managed to clear those and fix them but the most recent was it would stop loading the rest. The only way I cleared the text was to actually turn my cross-hair off, but the text was still on the screen (noticed when I gained XP and you could see it through the notification). I've reinstalled it numerous times along with any animation packs and I even reinstalled F4SE and double checked it was done right which I'm sure it is.

Now AAF doesn't want to load up at all. There are some animations that I am getting with Sleep Intimate (at least that's how I activate them) but I just want to be able to use certain furniture/scenes. I was never able to open up the menu with the 'home' key and I never figured out why.

I'm starting to see cross-eyed from staring at my computer screen for multiple hours a day trying to fix this. 

I just want my sole to get railed by Danse in numerous ways ?

6 hours ago, KingPrydwen said:

Hoping someone may be able to help, I have been trying to figure this out for about a week now and I feel like each step closer to getting it to work, I get knocked back two more.

I can't seem to get AAF working at all. I have scoured each thread to make sure I am doing things right and downloading patches that are recommended for the animations and yet it still doesn't want to launch. At one point I had the text on the screen but it wouldn't load, it would stop while it was processing some animations and never clear off the screen. There were also some errors that showed up but I managed to clear those and fix them but the most recent was it would stop loading the rest. The only way I cleared the text was to actually turn my cross-hair off, but the text was still on the screen (noticed when I gained XP and you could see it through the notification). I've reinstalled it numerous times along with any animation packs and I even reinstalled F4SE and double checked it was done right which I'm sure it is.

Now AAF doesn't want to load up at all. There are some animations that I am getting with Sleep Intimate (at least that's how I activate them) but I just want to be able to use certain furniture/scenes. I was never able to open up the menu with the 'home' key and I never figured out why.

I'm starting to see cross-eyed from staring at my computer screen for multiple hours a day trying to fix this. 

I just want my sole to get railed by Danse in numerous ways ?

Hello!

I have one problem.

I used AAF since yesterday, hugging and sex animation work more or less ok without real issues for one Character.

I started a new game a few hours ago and the first interaction I tested, (hugging and prostitution....yeah it gives a good XP boost and money too ? ) transformed the female character into a man!

More specifically, the female head stays but the rest of the body is the one of a man with his underwear on :s that´s funny and weird at the same time.

This is the first time it happens to me...why does the female body switch to the one of a man ?

FYI this is my load order (auto-sorted) only for the "lewd part of Fallout 4 " ;) .

1029072882_bandicam2021-09-2015-47-40-601.jpg.bae2f443031daf804f5caae9900bd950.jpg

On 9/20/2021 at 6:34 AM, Indarello said:

Is it bad that I have this booked marked already to refer to? -lol-

I think I've read it minimum five or so times to make sure things are right but this is my first go at downloading mods so naturally I am going to mess something up. I will go back and read through it again to make sure. I even tried to use MO2 to see if that helped but went back to vortex (thought I sincerely broke my game so went back to vortex to see if I could save it). MO2 didn't really change anything for me in terms of mods/load order etc. but I will go through the steps again to ensure it's all correct and up to date.

Thank you!

On 9/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, Sheppi23 said:

Hello!

I have one problem.

I used AAF since yesterday, hugging and sex animation work more or less ok without real issues for one Character.

I started a new game a few hours ago and the first interaction I tested, (hugging and prostitution....yeah it gives a good XP boost and money too ? ) transformed the female character into a man!

More specifically, the female head stays but the rest of the body is the one of a man with his underwear on :s that´s funny and weird at the same time.

This is the first time it happens to me...why does the female body switch to the one of a man ?

FYI this is my load order (auto-sorted) only for the "lewd part of Fallout 4 " ;) .

1029072882_bandicam2021-09-2015-47-40-601.jpg.bae2f443031daf804f5caae9900bd950.jpg

Ok I fixed my problem by deactivating all AAF mods, launching a save, quitting the game. Reenabling all AAF mods. Works fine now.

Ok, I followed everything and triple checked my mods. Everything seems to be working so far. Unfortunately it won't load up on a previous save but it loaded up on a new file. I was excited to see that the home button actually worked! 

Now I have this error message [078] Unlimited Companion Framework not found. I never even downloaded this mod so I'm not sure where it's coming from.

I can't seem to find it at all in my files so I am not sure how it can be fixed.

I'll keep looking stuff up in the meantime, but does anyone have any thoughts/fixes? Thanks!

2 hours ago, KingPrydwen said:

Ok, I followed everything and triple checked my mods. Everything seems to be working so far. Unfortunately it won't load up on a previous save but it loaded up on a new file. I was excited to see that the home button actually worked! 

Now I have this error message [078] Unlimited Companion Framework not found. I never even downloaded this mod so I'm not sure where it's coming from.

I can't seem to find it at all in my files so I am not sure how it can be fixed.

I'll keep looking stuff up in the meantime, but does anyone have any thoughts/fixes? Thanks!

Kidding, looks like I still have the overlay error as well: [086] Overlay setID M_Chest_Mutant not found (caller null).

I have no idea what that would be either and I haven't been able to find it in my files. The text on the screen won't go away until these are cleared I think. Not sure.

Okay, sorry if this has been addressed before in this thread, but I can't get the animations to work. There's no error code, I just select the option to begin a scene, the characters stare at each-other for about 5-10 seconds, then it cuts back to gameplay the same way it does when a conversation ends.

I'm a relative noob at modding, but I've been trying really hard to follow all the directions I could find for proper installation, and I'm a little baffled by why it's not working. MCM seems to think everything is working just fine - like I said, no error code - but obviously it's not. Any help would be appreciated. 

7 hours ago, Lokabrenna said:

Okay, sorry if this has been addressed before in this thread, but I can't get the animations to work. There's no error code, I just select the option to begin a scene, the characters stare at each-other for about 5-10 seconds, then it cuts back to gameplay the same way it does when a conversation ends.

I'm a relative noob at modding, but I've been trying really hard to follow all the directions I could find for proper installation, and I'm a little baffled by why it's not working. MCM seems to think everything is working just fine - like I said, no error code - but obviously it's not. Any help would be appreciated. 

Try this

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 7:35 PM, Invictusblade said:

I have a problem with "Unjoining..."

basically after sex, it says exiting... then it freezes on Unjoining...

and AAF is unusable because of this.

this is an ongoing problem for me, I had it for a while. (no idea when it started, to be honest I don't really use sex mods that often nowadays)

I believe I get CTD when I try different methods for sex (sex em up)

just wondering if anyone has a quick fix for me

also early today, I decide to start again with the AAF Files and AAF menu doesn't open anymore, so I am going with what is somewhat working (I backed up the AAF files before it)

20200115092741_1.jpg

Edit-> I am having an really painful experience trying to fix these bloody problems

Additional Edit-> turns out to be AAF_STATS & the themes

I'm having the same problem. How did you solve it?

So as you know, some animations have those stages you can either stick anal or pussy with different variations while using keyboard right arrow keys. This used to work perfectly but when i started adding more animations and patches now i completely missing this option now on left hand under corner where it used to give this options. Anyone could help me to understand even a quarter of the procedure of this and how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 7:49 AM, Indarello said:

Using my patch with UAP? you should decide what you need more

i did?
hmmm.... got few problems such as Males dont get naked, Females dont use strap-on, cuddling wont work..... i should create a list for my issues XD

Hi, my AAF was giving settlers names whenever I opened the AAF Wizard. I then reinstalled AAF with the renaming disabled because I want to give my settlers custom names (rename everything mod). But whenever I open the AAF wizard, it changes the names back to what they were before.

example:
1) open console, click on settler "Swedish Pixy Kelly", type setname Kelly --> settler's name is now Kelly
2) open AAF wizard (home button) --> Kelly is renamed back to Swedish Pixy Kelly by AAF

how to stop this?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Selky said:

hello, i think it's a know trouble but during animation AAF choose another body to my PC.
I use the basic https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38672
I build my bodies (male, female) in zeroslider as clothing via bathbuild, zerosliders.
build morph was check.
I dont know why AAF change my body, when going nude without animation body is fine.
Any idea? Thx!

Try adding AAF.esm|72E2=<YOUR PRESET> to your morphs.ini file

2 hours ago, krlll said:

Try adding AAF.esm|72E2=<YOUR PRESET> to your morphs.ini file

Hey thanks a lot for your help.
Just i tweaked my body (zero slider) with the mod i posted above (slm 14 1, fusion girl sliders in game).
So i dont have preset. I may add the preset zeroslider but, it wont fit with the modified zeroslider i'm correct?
I'll try anyway, thanks a lot!

i'm not sure this is correct, i created a folder in the mo2 fusion sliders&bodygen mod, like the image.
Also i copied a morph file from another other folder from mods, made it empty to add a line...
And i copied the template like in other folders for affect npcs from mods.

image.png

Edited by Selky