On 1/9/2023 at 9:04 PM, dewguru said:

I've got a problem that is stumping me. My player - who is female - appears as a naked female until AAF is called. Then her body is swapped out with a male body. My partners - if female, are still female. No error messages. Just this awkward body issue.

Same issue

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, is there a way to prevent AAF from renaming actors? I use Rename Anything to give unique names to my settlers as my story progresses but any time AAF even scans the actor, much less uses them in a scene, it either resets their name to default, or it gives them a different randomly generated name. So far, I can't find any way to prevent this behavior, so I was hoping someone here could help me.

10 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi guys, is there a way to prevent AAF from renaming actors? I use Rename Anything to give unique names to my settlers as my story progresses but any time AAF even scans the actor, much less uses them in a scene, it either resets their name to default, or it gives them a different randomly generated name. So far, I can't find any way to prevent this behavior, so I was hoping someone here could help me.

Try reinstalling AAF. There is an option in there saying "Allow AAF to name something or other" ... sorry can't recall the exact wording as it's been a while since I installed. Make sure not to check it.

5 hours ago, murf said:

Try reinstalling AAF. There is an option in there saying "Allow AAF to name something or other" ... sorry can't recall the exact wording as it's been a while since I installed. Make sure not to check it.

Thanks,  I'll try that. I previously tried gutting the names XML file, but I didn't go so far as actually reinstall. Maybe I'll have better luck doing that. 

Vor 44 Minuten sagte gregaaz:

Danke, das werde ich versuchen. Ich habe zuvor versucht, die Namens-XML-Datei zu löschen, aber ich bin nicht so weit gegangen, sie tatsächlich neu zu installieren. Vielleicht habe ich dabei mehr Glück. 

I would also be interested in the solution - since I have this problem - but have had to ignore it so far

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Holycoolio said:

Hello! So i got this problem that when a violation scene is started and the character get undressed it goes a few seconds then i get this error

"Violation scene aborted AAF OnSceneInit Status [4]".

Do anyone know how i can solve this?

You will need to install the appropriate animation packs.

From the Violate troubleshooting section

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see AAF OnSceneInit status [X] followed by Violation Aborted
A: This means that AAF tried to play an animation involving the player but returned an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

I'd suggest that you read this manual to get set up correctly:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-18jan2023/

You will also find it helpful to carefully follow the install instructions for each mod

Edited by Slorm
41 minutes ago, Slorm said:

You will need to install the appropriate animation packs.

From the Violate troubleshooting section

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see AAF OnSceneInit status [X] followed by Violation Aborted
A: This means that AAF tried to play an animation involving the player but returned an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

I'd suggest that you read this manual to get set up correctly:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-18jan2023/

You will also find it helpful to carefully follow the install instructions for each mod

Works now!

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem in that the enemies will surround me, but no anims will play as it says that "F4SE is not installed correctly (most likely missing the scripts folder)" however I've followed the guide on how to install it correctly and it still wont work, anyone know what to do?

6 hours ago, the uhhhh said:

I have a similar problem in that the enemies will surround me, but no anims will play as it says that "F4SE is not installed correctly (most likely missing the scripts folder)" however I've followed the guide on how to install it correctly and it still wont work, anyone know what to do?

Maybe you forgot to run game through new exe from f4se? 

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

Maybe you forgot to run game through new exe from f4se? 

Would that be launching the game via F4SE instead of just launching fallout? Because i've done that every time however I have been using Mod Organisers launch with F4SE feature, not sure if that would make a difference or not

first time installing mod.. i got this, automony extensions and family planner.. but when im in game and i get alert saying "you hear slapping" etc.. i go to the tracking marker and see the npc just standing there fully clothed no sex..  the MCM menu has it.. but am i missing a mod needed to have the characters undress and perform? theres also no option for my character to take part in anything.

8 hours ago, Graxxus said:

first time installing mod.. i got this, automony extensions and family planner.. but when im in game and i get alert saying "you hear slapping" etc.. i go to the tracking marker and see the npc just standing there fully clothed no sex..  the MCM menu has it.. but am i missing a mod needed to have the characters undress and perform? theres also no option for my character to take part in anything.

Hi, you'll need to follow this guide I'm linking below exactly in order to get AAF working, and come to the AAF discord linked in the guide if you need support :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 10:50 PM, Redblue123 said:

每当发生 AAF 场景(性骚扰模组)时,相机都会卡在地上,无论我做什么都不会移动。 如果我想继续玩,我必须事先重新加载存档。

示例:https://imgur.com/a/Z3cZUpI

即使场景结束时它仍然卡在那个位置,我无法按任何东西,有什么方法可以修复吗?

I have the same error,you fix it?

On 6/15/2023 at 8:55 AM, llw2359 said:

I have the same error,you fix it?

If your camera is getting stuck, then you have a conflict with a mod that changes the camera.  AAF uses a custom version of "TFC" (toggle free cam) so be sure that you are not using the tfc console command during a scene or triggering free cam through another mod.  Sometimes mods may try to use the same hotkey as AAF for camera controls.  For example, does it only happen if you press Home?  Or another of AAF's hotkeys?  If so, it's a mod conflict with some other camera mod probably.  If you need further support, please visit the AAF discord linked in The Fucking Manual as that is where the official support area is for the mod.

Edited by Sgt. Marge

I ran into an annoying bug where weapons will stay equipped and if I change animation, only one character will actually change his position, the other(s) will stay in place and loop the animation choosen at the start.

Weird thing is, everything works fine, until I try to change animation. I know that I had it running without issue earlier. I'll try to reinstall everything tomorrow, maybe that will fix it.

9 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

如果您的相机卡住,那么您与更改相机的模组发生了冲突。AAF 使用自定义版本的“TFC”(切换自由凸轮),因此请确保您在场景中没有使用 tfc 控制台命令或通过另一个模组触发自由凸轮。有时模组可能会尝试使用与 AAF 相同的热键进行相机控制。例如,是否仅在按 Home 时才会发生?还是 AAF 的另一个热键?如果是这样,这可能是与其他一些相机模组的模组冲突。如果您需要进一步的支持,请访问《他妈的手册》中链接的 AAF 不和谐,因为这是该模组的官方支持区域。

I try to remove my "custom camera"and "photo mode",but cannot fix it,I believe that I donnot use tfc or other orders in AAF playing,when I play animations,the error will happen,not press home

5 hours ago, llw2359 said:

I try to remove my "custom camera"and "photo mode",but cannot fix it,I believe that I donnot use tfc or other orders in AAF playing,when I play animations,the error will happen,not press home

If you removed mods, you need to test in a new game.

On 6/17/2023 at 7:14 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

如果您删除了模组,则需要在新游戏中进行测试。

now I have a new error,when i chose another character to play animation,he or she will become very big,i think it may be the reason?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, So I feel that there is a need to say something. The so called "Fucking Guide" is from 2020, and a good portion of the mods on that list have not been updated since before it was written. Constantly Sending people back to that, when its been reported by quite a few people, including myself, that its not working as claimed just looks and sounds stupid. 

Case in Point, Mod Organizer 2 is currently broken. Its actually worse than NMM. To give an idea, It is randomizing the load order without input from me. It is only half installing the mods, and just "forgets" to install the dll's, which causes them to fail.  It does not even recognize a large portion of mods unless they come directly from Nexus, and even then, it does not recognize all of them. Like F4SE, It wont validate regardless of where it was downloaded from, and so it wont allow it to be installed nor does it recognize a manual installation. I tried to contact the devs behind MO2 and F4SE but they quieter than a graveyard regarding anything to do with bug reports. 

After a few changes,i was able to get Vortex working just fine, took a reboot and reinstall to get it to load.