On 2/26/2022 at 7:49 PM, davejack said:

AAF animations seemed to not work for me. Everytime i tried using AAF violate or just plain SEU, the prompt of starting the scene shows up but nothing happens, my weapons just got unequipped and they all just stand there. I've installed everything in the new guide including the theme and the animation packs. Anyone knows what's wrong? How are you supposed to load the mods anyway? Do you load the AAF before or after all of the other mods like the themes, animation packs, utilities, etc?

Use Mod Organizer 2 to better set up your mods. And it is also important to load your mods in order correctly, Use loot if you haven't yet. If you did all this already then you somehow fucked up the installation. I did not use the guide and I manage to get AAF Violate to work. (If you want I would show you my mods)

Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
FPEAddonPack.esp
AAFThemes.esl
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DLC_Doctors_Addon.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF.esm
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
1CAS_serviceRifle.esp
2029 Radio- Pipboy Custom Radio 40 Song Version.esp
3dscopes.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
AKMnv.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
Atomic Lust.esp
AtomicAnnieLagrieGun.esp
BattleRifle.esp
BetterSynthRelayGrenadesSquads.esp
CBBE.esp
CeramicBathroomFixtures.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
CumOverlays.esp
DD_bleu_Ump_Extreme_Lore_friendly_edition.esp
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
DOOMDesertEagle.esp
DOOMMerged.esp
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-Vanilla.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
FunctionalDisplays-MISC-Vanilla.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
FunctionalDisplays.esp
FutaFEV.esp
GetDirty.esp
GRIM-FH.esp
GRIM.esp
ImmersiveDOOMMerged50AE.esp
ImmersiveScrapping.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
Loads.esm
LooksMenu.esp
LootableSkeletons - All DLC.esp
M14.esp
M2216.esp
MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
NewCalibers.esp
NewCalibers_DOOMDEagle.esp
NIS - Hunted.esp
NIS_ScrapEverything_Patch.esp
PAMAP.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Scrap Everything - Automatron.esp
Scrap Everything - Core.esp
Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp
Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp
Scrap Everything - Vault-Tec Workshop.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
Skibs-WHMk22Redux.esp
SSEX.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esm
WE2MFCombine.esp
WSE2 - Alternate Weapon Names.esp
Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp

5 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Use Mod Organizer 2 to better set up your mods. And it is also important to load your mods in order correctly, Use loot if you haven't yet. If you did all this already then you somehow fucked up the installation. I did not use the guide and I manage to get AAF Violate to work. (If you want I would show you my mods)

You sure? It was fine when i installed it. It just stopped working after about 4 hours, and a few additional mod installs.

On 3/12/2022 at 3:51 AM, Nina_Mercer said:

You sure? It was fine when I installed it. It just stopped working after about 4 hours, and a few additional mod installs.

Yeah, at first I had a problem same as you because I installed too many at once. So what I did was disable all of it and tried the mods each at a time. And I realized the mod FP Violate is buggy and not working anymore for me . I suggest you enable AAF Violate and all its requirements first and check in-game if it functions. and if so start enabling the rest one by one to see what mod is causing this for you.  

I have a problem with my setup and I've tried almost everything already. I don't think it shows any warnings in the AAF admin tab besides some missing sounds. What happens is that many of the animations don't give any edge at all to any of the actors, IIRC only BP70's and leito animations do give edge, but not the others, and some of Leitos animations are duplicate. One version gives edge, the other one doesn't. The one that doesn't give edge has a bar that goes up and down as they 'thrust'. Also no F-F animations give any edge at all to any of the actors, only F-M.

I'm not at home, but my rough modlist (by order) is:
- AAF;
- AAF Theme;
- loads of animation packs, only the ones listed in AAF manual;
- UAP; (I did not disable Leitos anim packs, if I do I won't get edge from those animations as well);
- Staged Leito;
- Custom moans;
- SEU;
- SEU XML.

They're at the very bottom of my load order list (I use MO2), in the left and right load orders. I did not hide any anims when prompted to do so in UAP install IIRC.

Edited by jamesphillip
  • 4 weeks later...

How do I fix the errors presented on this image? Missing positions and transitions and such. How do I even make that text leave the screen?

Home key also does nothing, even though I remapped it to Numpad 7.

Also pictured is my loading order/mod list, and a .txt file with more details on what LOOT has to say about them.

Please, someone, anyone, for the love of God help me. I'm being gaslit by Fallout 4 mods.

ScreenShot2.png

list.txt

loadorder.png

Edited by Mantismatic
On 4/10/2022 at 11:58 AM, Mantismatic said:

How do I fix the errors presented on this image? Missing positions and transitions and such. How do I even make that text leave the screen?

Home key also does nothing, even though I remapped it to Numpad 7.

Also pictured is my loading order/mod list, and a .txt file with more details on what LOOT has to say about them.

Please, someone, anyone, for the love of God help me. I'm being gaslit by Fallout 4 mods.

ScreenShot2.png

list.txt 6.93 kB · 0 downloads

loadorder.png

Dont use my patch for anims with UAP

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this:

My problem is that ever since I switched from my old mod setup (that had AAF One Patch) to my current one (with UAP), strap-ons don't show up during FF scenes. Was looking around to see if anyone lese had this problem, but most people seem to be having issues with the strapon stretching out or showing up in incorrect places; mine doesn't show at all. Have the mod active in MO2 and built the "outfit"'s BodySlide, so I don't know what makes it not show. I can post my load order if needed, though it's pretty much just the same as the recommended one from the Manual.

Weird thing.  Unsure if anyone can help. I have no issues with physics but during AAF "adult" scenes the bum physics go crazy. 

I tried adjusting collider nodes OCBP to see if that would solve the issue with no change.  Has anyone else ran into this? 

~some animations it seems that the vagina/penis collisions cause it, and other times it seems that hands cause it. 

Be nice please, I fix computers for a living.  I know more about repairing windows file corruption, not mod conflicts. 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Just a note for anyone attempting to get support in this thread, the original post is deprecated and shouldn't really be followed any more (but I do thank Aylis for starting and hosting it for so long!). 

The newest information for setting up AAF can be found in the Up-To-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide, also known as the AAF Fucking Manual.  If you need additional support to get things working, please join the AAF Discord.  The link is in the guide, and it's the preferred method for supporting AAF.

I've gone ahead and followed this post since it's still stickied in case folks need a pointer moving forward.

Cheers

31 minutes ago, truharp said:

Is there a way to stop a sex scene early? I've had a few times where I've had to restart my game because one wouldn't stop.

There is a way.  Press the Home key to bring up the AAF Wizard, and then press the End key.

If you find that this is happening with every animation, then something likely needs to be tweaked in your setup as generally speaking they should end on their own.  You can join the AAF discord if you need further support for that. 

Edited by Sgt. Marge

hi guys i really need help with my AAF right now and any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

everytime my female character has sex with a male npc, the npc's penis is flaccid most of the time and erect only sometimes. when it is erect it wouldn't line up with my PC's vagina, i use fusiongirl and atomic muscle body and i did everything the install instructions told me to. i also noticed that the penis is flaccid when it comes to blowjobs and many sex positions except for a few

for patches i have only UAP installed and i also have the zaz v5 skeleton installed, my physics is ocbpc and i personally think the issue is with the morphs but i don't know how to fix it

i've been at it for 5 hours straight and i dont know what else to do anymore, please help me thank you 

I had to build a new MO2 profile and, as always seems to happen, I couldn't get AAF to work. Specifically, it did what it always seems to do: when I tried to start a scene, it gave me the four dots aroundthe AAF box, and they cycled twice and then stopped. Nothing further.

So, having banged my head against this for a few days now, I seem to have found the problem.

Firstly, on a very minimal install, I found that for some reason I had some AAF files in my game's base folder rather than in MO2 mod directories. I deleted the stuff in Fallout4/data and it started to work.

Then I started adding in mods one by one to try and get to my old setup. Things broke again when I  loaded a mod that I used to hold a load of tweaks I'd made to to various mods. Including editing some AAF files.

So: bottom line: If you get the four-dots-twice-then-nothing problem, amke sure you don't have any stale AAF files from old versions of the mod lurking in your setup.

That's all I came to say :)

Has anyone figured out whats causing the no actors being found in scan range bug? I'm getting it too. The only animation mods I have installed are AAF, and Vanilla. Installing the ultimate patch, along with atomic lust sort of works, but only masturbation animations are selectable.

I'm using the 3BBE/TWB body with legs for days skeleton. I've tried it with just vanilla models, and same thing is happening, and no I do not have any race mods. 

Edited by KingofSkyrim
On 5/29/2022 at 6:36 PM, KingofSkyrim said:

Has anyone figured out whats causing the no actors being found in scan range bug? I'm getting it too. The only animation mods I have installed are AAF, and Vanilla. Installing the ultimate patch, along with atomic lust sort of works, but only masturbation animations are selectable.

I'm using the 3BBE/TWB body with legs for days skeleton. I've tried it with just vanilla models, and same thing is happening, and no I do not have any race mods. 

AAF itself does not contain any animations and neither does the Vanilla theme.  Furthermore, The file marked as simply vanilla is the wrong one to use.

Atomic lust is an animation pack, so you are getting there but you need to follow the guide.  Failing that, join the discord.  We have nice couches.

On 5/23/2022 at 3:07 PM, jondoes505 said:

hi guys i really need help with my AAF right now and any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

everytime my female character has sex with a male npc, the npc's penis is flaccid most of the time and erect only sometimes. when it is erect it wouldn't line up with my PC's vagina, i use fusiongirl and atomic muscle body and i did everything the install instructions told me to. i also noticed that the penis is flaccid when it comes to blowjobs and many sex positions except for a few

for patches i have only UAP installed and i also have the zaz v5 skeleton installed, my physics is ocbpc and i personally think the issue is with the morphs but i don't know how to fix it

i've been at it for 5 hours straight and i dont know what else to do anymore, please help me thank you 

Make sure your looksmenu version is 1.6.18, and if you built a male body it should have 0% erection slider and build morphs box checked.  Although, Atomic Muscle works perfectly well out of the box so you don't even need to build it in bodyslide as long as you got it installed correctly.

If you've already done that, changing scenes with pgup and pgdwn can also screw with erections at times.

I frequenctly, but not always have game crashes after an AAF animation, but only as a male character.  Female, everything is fine.   I can't sseem to find a rhyme or reason to when it happens, probably about 30% of time and I didn't have issues earlier in the playthough that I noticed.  I don't have RSE installed, so the reccomended fix there I don't think applies to me.  Maybe I should install it?

Spoiler

image.png.127761ea7294f06935e6e880eb7568a2.png

Has anyone go through a AAF animation (female player character) and when done & they're walking it doesnt look the same compared to vanilla walking animation? If so is there a fix to that? (ive deleted all mods and cleared but it only activates with AAF and ive never installed a walking animation set) 

47 minutes ago, The Ugly Potatoe said:

Has anyone go through a AAF animation (female player character) and when done & they're walking it doesnt look the same compared to vanilla walking animation? If so is there a fix to that? (ive deleted all mods and cleared but it only activates with AAF and ive never installed a walking animation set) 

That's not normal and shouldn't be caused by AAF.  Did you follow this guide?  Feel free to join the AAF discord server and we can take a closer look there, but it's probably being caused by some other mod.

18 hours ago, slough_monster said:

I frequenctly, but not always have game crashes after an AAF animation, but only as a male character.  Female, everything is fine.   I can't sseem to find a rhyme or reason to when it happens, probably about 30% of time and I didn't have issues earlier in the playthough that I noticed.  I don't have RSE installed, so the reccomended fix there I don't think applies to me.  Maybe I should install it?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.127761ea7294f06935e6e880eb7568a2.png

You don't need RSE if you don't want it.  Make sure you have buffout installed correctly and that your ZeX skeleton is installed and not getting overwritten.  Did you use this guide?  It has buffout install instructions.  Follow it very carefully and you should be getting a crash log in your 'Documents\my games\Fallout4\F4SE' directory

Your load order is a little messy.  #11 - 29 should be loading directly above the red Overwrite at the highest priority.  The other stuff goes above AAF itself.  Check the screen shot in the guide.

Edited by Sgt. Marge