Hello I do not know if you if it is in the right post but I will have a question, here I play with a female character and when I launch an AAF animation I have a male voice, so I would like to know if it is possible to change the voice during the AFF animation.

7 hours ago, arzard said:

Hello I do not know if you if it is in the right post but I will have a question, here I play with a female character and when I launch an AAF animation I have a male voice, so I would like to know if it is possible to change the voice during the AFF animation.

If you are talking about Leito anims, there are Leito voice fix mod

my game crashes whenever i open the pip boy, console or press esc

i found out that looksmenu is causing the crashes because with looksmenu disabled i can open the console and everything

but without looksmenu aaf won't work

i tried reinstalling looksmenu manually several times even aaf but nothing changed

2 hours ago, Toranks said:

my game crashes whenever i open the pip boy, console or press esc

i found out that looksmenu is causing the crashes because with looksmenu disabled i can open the console and everything

but without looksmenu aaf won't work

i tried reinstalling looksmenu manually several times even aaf but nothing changed

Maybe you have some hud mod? 

On 8/8/2021 at 8:17 PM, Indarello said:

Maybe you have some hud mod? 

well i guess i had one it was hudframework but disabling it was only a one-time solution for like 3 hours

after i restarted fo4 it crashed again and i didn't do anything besides restarting

Hello just wanted to say thank you for the guides and threads about AAF. I seem to still run into a problem where AAF menu deosn't come up. I change the hotkeys in the ini and it does nothing. While i was googling if others had this problem i noticed there were other posts that mentioned this same problem with asus laptops. (since the home, pg up, pd, and end keys are actually on the arrow keys). Anyway I have reinstalled the game and all the mods multiple times using vortex. This last time I was able to actualy load in all the mods, and see the settings for the mods via the menu in pause but anything with AAF i can't seem to get it to open. Is there a specfic load order I have to do to get it to work? Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Hello,

New to modding. I've managed to get everything working but the problem is that during the animation scenes the people aren't in the right places. As in one person if hovering a meter away from the other. Do you know of a way to fix it?

To provide some context I'm going for the MCG mod group with some extras from CBBE. I've been using the NMM and Loot to organise the mods. 

(Also, this is not really related but there is no verbal dialogue for the MCG choices in the game, is this normal?)

Thanks for the help in advance.

2 hours ago, Poliend said:

Hello,

New to modding. I've managed to get everything working but the problem is that during the animation scenes the people aren't in the right places. As in one person if hovering a meter away from the other. Do you know of a way to fix it?

To provide some context I'm going for the MCG mod group with some extras from CBBE. I've been using the NMM and Loot to organise the mods. 

(Also, this is not really related but there is no verbal dialogue for the MCG choices in the game, is this normal?)

Thanks for the help in advance.

1)Switch to normal mod manager

2)Looks like you have old Leito anims, you need 2.0a

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)Switch to normal mod manager

2)Looks like you have old Leito anims, you need 2.0a

Thanks for that. I did have the older version of the Leito animations. (Not sure why the most recent version is dated before the old one)

Do you have a recommendation for a mod manager? So far from a bit of research people also recommend Vortex and MO2 but the posts are a couple of years old and I would rather trust the recommendation from someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Poliend said:

Thanks for that. I did have the older version of the Leito animations. (Not sure why the most recent version is dated before the old one)

Do you have a recommendation for a mod manager? So far from a bit of research people also recommend Vortex and MO2 but the posts are a couple of years old and I would rather trust the recommendation from someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks again.

I use vortex

So I am having just a very slight problem and I can't really figure it out. The actors don't seem to change their mesh for erect or anything. It says in the error log that it's missing morphs for 'Erected' and 'flaccid' and I'm not sure what to rename my files to in order to get them to work and load properly. I know I need to rename the files properly in order for the animation pack I have to load them. I'm using lietos animation pack, and I've only tested m/f and f/dog but it doesn't seem to change meshes at all and I'm not sure if it's possible to fix it. 

4 hours ago, Kume said:

So I am having just a very slight problem and I can't really figure it out. The actors don't seem to change their mesh for erect or anything. It says in the error log that it's missing morphs for 'Erected' and 'flaccid' and I'm not sure what to rename my files to in order to get them to work and load properly. I know I need to rename the files properly in order for the animation pack I have to load them. I'm using lietos animation pack, and I've only tested m/f and f/dog but it doesn't seem to change meshes at all and I'm not sure if it's possible to fix it. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-21august2021/

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

This doesn't really help, I've read and followed everything in the guide. I'll go over it again, but I spent nearly two hours just making sure my files were in order. Everything else works perfectly. Undressing, redressing, animations, changing scenes. No glitches, just no erect mesh or texture. I think it had to do with the ini locations or something but I'm not sure. 

12 minutes ago, Kume said:

This doesn't really help, I've read and followed everything in the guide. I'll go over it again, but I spent nearly two hours just making sure my files were in order. Everything else works perfectly. Undressing, redressing, animations, changing scenes. No glitches, just no erect mesh or texture. I think it had to do with the ini locations or something but I'm not sure. 

You can try my patch for anims instead of patches you installed before

Or take aaf_morphsetData.xml from it in erection folder

It wilk fix errors, but if still dont help yiu that means you dont have builded male body with checked morphs in bodyslide

Edited by Indarello
45 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can try my patch for anims instead of patches you installed before

Or take aaf_morphsetData.xml from it in erection folder

It wilk fix errors, but if still dont help yiu that means you dont have builded male body with checked morphs in bodyslide

I appreciate the help, if this doesn't fix it I'll do a fresh install again

...Sry for my english :cry:

Ppl, can someone give me recomendations about Looksmenu version? I just recently finished my game set-up with latest versions of almost everything, but i see comments kinda looksmenu 1.20 may cause some troubles with morphs... Surprisely my game and mods working very well (i didn't belive i can make this), but sometimes i rly got some wierd things happening with (male:flushed:) bodies

So, which version of LooksMenu better i should use? There will be no problem if i just replace manualy LooksMenu files with older version? Or beter delete this with mod manager and instal older version? I'm sorry if my questions seems dumb to you, but such hard moding looks for me like building house of cards, and it will be a shame if it's collapse due to i want to correct minor bugs  

hello i am struggling in the trouble shooting department.  my AAf dose not loud to 100% it stays at 68%. i have look else ware and the other requests for help and to no help.  i deactivated many of my anims and it loaded then i narrow it down and it still did not work . release creature pack being disabled, allowed it to loud but when i click  enter nothing happens . hear is debug menu as well.

377160_screenshots_20210905191801_1.jpg