1 hour ago, uranus89 said:

Hello, when a scene is launched, penises of npcs does not erect. I have build bodytalk in bodyslide but characters penises stay down.

I've checked the aaf guide, but I must have missed something.

Mods.txt 16.94 kB · 0 downloads LoadOrder.txt 10.76 kB · 0 downloads

The guide thread you are posting in is obsolete.  Please check the up-to-date guide.  Looksmenu 1.6.20 broke erection morphs.  So if you are using that version, try Looksmenu 1.6.18 from that mods archive section on the Nexus.  If you built a male body, it must have 0% genital and penis sliders and the build morphs box must be checked.

4 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

The guide thread you are posting in is obsolete.  Please check the up-to-date guide.  Looksmenu 1.6.20 broke erection morphs.  So if you are using that version, try Looksmenu 1.6.18 from that mods archive section on the Nexus.  If you built a male body, it must have 0% genital and penis sliders and the build morphs box must be checked.

Thank you, and I have Looksmenu 1.6.18 and built Bodytalk with 0% genital.

• 4 weeks later...

My sex scenes just stop, whenever I try to start them with SEU or mostly sexual harassment, the scene only lasts about 60 seconds or maybe a little longer, and then just goes back to the original gameplay. I wanted to update the sex attributes, but then, after a problem with "dynamic arousal", which is now not an optional feature that also causes that problem, I was forced to go back to the version I had. I had a backup save, however, the problem does not disappear. Please help, I just can't reinstall everything again.

53 minutes ago, Reksider said:

My sex scenes just stop, whenever I try to start them with SEU or mostly sexual harassment, the scene only lasts about 60 seconds or maybe a little longer, and then just goes back to the original gameplay. I wanted to update the sex attributes, but then, after a problem with "dynamic arousal", which is now not an optional feature that also causes that problem, I was forced to go back to the version I had. I had a backup save, however, the problem does not disappear. Please help, I just can't reinstall everything again.

image.png.5fcfb941651770cc48d30f008ff1d303.png

The default scene duration in the AAF_Settings.ini file is 30 seconds.  Various mods may have their own duration setting, as I believe SEU and Sex Harassment do.  You may go into the MCM (Mod Configuration Manager via the Escape key) for those mods and increase the duration.  The scenes generally aren't designed to run "forever".

As for your Sex Attributes issue, that question might be better served in the support thread for Sex Attributes.  Perhaps you can read the posts there first to see if someone already asked it.

57 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

image.png.5fcfb941651770cc48d30f008ff1d303.png

The default scene duration in the AAF_Settings.ini file is 30 seconds.  Various mods may have their own duration setting, as I believe SEU and Sex Harassment do.  You may go into the MCM (Mod Configuration Manager via the Escape key) for those mods and increase the duration.  The scenes generally aren't designed to run "forever".

As for your Sex Attributes issue, that question might be better served in the support thread for Sex Attributes.  Perhaps you can read the posts there first to see if someone already asked it.

Thanks for reply, I already managed to get rid of this crap. I change SEU and violate load order(SEU below violate), thanks to discord server, and just in case did the same with attributes and harassment. So ye, the old attributes is now working as before, but new one still dosent. I hope maybe in attrib thread there is gonna be something.

Most of AAF is working fine just one thing is buggy like hell and i cant seem to find why !

The scenes work like clockwork and everything including the message for conception or possible infection also pop the one thing however that does not work is the redressing of both my then companions and my own toon several seconds afther the main animation is finisched 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I tried to downlaod the AAF Tester, but I get only an error message:

Access denied Error code 1020

You cannot access discordapp.com. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

Troubleshooting information

Copy and paste the Ray ID when you contact the site owner.

Ray ID: 76cf2f444e7ebba3

What can I do to downlaod the AAF Tester?

Thx.

MfG
MDuss

On 11/20/2022 at 1:43 AM, Michi1980 said:

Hi.

I tried to downlaod the AAF Tester, but I get only an error message:

What can I do to downlaod the AAF Tester?

Thx.

MfG
MDuss

This thread is very old and that file would be of no use.  Please use the Up-To-Date Adult Oriented Setup guide and if you have issues you may join the AAF discord which is linked in the guide.

So, I'm not entirely sure if this was listed in the issues above. That and I think this thread is... well dead. But, might as well drop this here. So, I can load AAF fine, save a few issues that are minimal. I can load scenes and animations. But the moment, like the exact moment my character or even just a solo NPC enters a scene, BOOM instant crash to desktop. I have no errors in the mod manager I use (Vortex) and the ingame errors only tell me padding times, for like two scenes. I'm not entirely sure what to do here, pardon my stupidity.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:47 PM, SarkSharkOrSomething said:

So, I'm not entirely sure if this was listed in the issues above. That and I think this thread is... well dead. But, might as well drop this here. So, I can load AAF fine, save a few issues that are minimal. I can load scenes and animations. But the moment, like the exact moment my character or even just a solo NPC enters a scene, BOOM instant crash to desktop. I have no errors in the mod manager I use (Vortex) and the ingame errors only tell me padding times, for like two scenes. I'm not entirely sure what to do here, pardon my stupidity.

1. Make sure you followed this guide exactly including the Buffout instructions

2. check for buffout "crash-" log in Documents\my games\Fallout4\F4SE after crashing

3. scan your log or join the AAF discord for further assistance. 

All AAF troubleshooting is done in the discord.  My guess is that your crash is not directly AAF but something texture or physics related.  But we may be able to help with that too.  The discord invite is in the guide.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
13 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Any advice for the running animation being way of? Like the movements are way too fast. I found some posts advising to limit the FPS rate to 30, so I did it, but that didn't fix it. Or do I need to start a new game for the settings to kick in? 

If you are going to set a limit on FPS, 60 would be a better target for physics and scripts to operate optimally.  There's no need to limit fps for AAF at all.

Your best bet is to join the AAF discord if you have questions about getting AAF to run smoothly, as this thread is dead and all the troubleshooting takes place on discord.  Invite link is in the guide.

Hi I made a CBBe Futa Female mesh with a male penis. BT3

In sex animations she doesn't get erect.

If I set the character to male but alter the body so it uses the Futa mesh I made (FOedit) in animations the Penis gets erect.

Has it something todo with AAF .xml sets, if so what do I have to change them to?.

And do I have to do this to all the animation Morphs ie: Atomic lust etc.

Any help Please

10 hours ago, heirflick said:

Hi I made a CBBe Futa Female mesh with a male penis. BT3

In sex animations she doesn't get erect.

If I set the character to male but alter the body so it uses the Futa mesh I made (FOedit) in animations the Penis gets erect.

Has it something todo with AAF .xml sets, if so what do I have to change them to?.

And do I have to do this to all the animation Morphs ie: Atomic lust etc.

Any help Please

Try 

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a problem that is stumping me. My player - who is female - appears as a naked female until AAF is called. Then her body is swapped out with a male body. My partners - if female, are still female. No error messages. Just this awkward body issue.