Trying this new version out, SLSO works - I get new messages as intended. One issue I have though is despite removing the old version, waiting several ingame days, cleaning my save via savegame cleaner, only than installing the new one the widget location cannot be controlled - it does weird things like either just gives me the option for 0 or 1px only (both horizontal and vertical) if you try to manually adjust them, or it'll just crams itself up at the very top left and no further option changes will actually move it (changing the numbers manually does nothing). I have noticed no other issues, so I have resorted to loading an older save and just never touching the widget location, leaving it at its default position.

9 hours ago, gooser said:

Big fat nope. It was premised on reading the log files I produce to infer what is going on? It maybe have been interesting when there was no widgets. But we have had widgets for a long time ago.

It is just the TTS feature I'm after. Back to Apropos_Beta_2014_10_21_01 then.

for the stage reversal feature, i was wondering if you could make it so the first stage isn't included, because a lot of those don't involve the actual sex part, and it doesn't make sense when those stages keep repeating. otherwise, it's working great so far as i can tell

12 minutes ago, letterman said:

for the stage reversal feature, i was wondering if you could make it so the first stage isn't included, because a lot of those don't involve the actual sex part, and it doesn't make sense when those stages keep repeating. otherwise, it's working great so far as i can tell

Yeah, good idea.

1 hour ago, Drahira said:

There appears to be a bug with the horizontal/vertical widget adjustment, it doesn't let you actually select any values.

It lets you select one value, then it locks until you exit MCM and go back.

What happens is that it does some processing that locks SkyUI.

I got it to work for both horiz and vert.

20181104144515_1.jpg

20181107193243_1.jpg

On 11/6/2018 at 5:33 PM, gooser said:

Widget load failure. haven't seen this before. I notice your SLSO widget is failing also. Probably something to do with SkyUI.

[11/05/2018 - 06:43:37PM] [BDSOS] registered [1] [Form < (7104AEEE)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript2 <SLSO (B8000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] registered [2] [Form < (7104AEEF)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [Apropos2MessageWidget <Apropos2MessageWidget00 (BA033230)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] registered [3] [Form < (7104AEED)>]
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [BDSOS] ...schlong list size 4
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] [RDO_MCMConfig <aaa_RDO_MCMConfig (2000AA0E)>]: Updating script to version 20 - v2.0
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [Apropos2MessageWidget <Apropos2MessageWidget01 (BA033231)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[11/05/2018 - 06:43:38PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript4 <SLSO (B8000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure

I'd try a new clean character - if you can see messages there, then I would say this save is borked. Otherwise, you have something wrong with your pre-reqs.

oh geez, i didnt know both were messing up... this was on a new game so im real confused

Hi,

How can I troubleshoot whats happening with the widgets

no matter what I select (left center right top center bottom) they remain stacked top left , using the test switch creates an unreadable garbled mess in that corner.

Papyrus does not show errors or warnings from this mod

Currently on a new game, using modorganizer

Current minineeds, arousal monitor and "a matter of time" widgets work perfectly and skyui does not show any issues.

In the previous game apropos classic widgets worked fine.

Cheers

47 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Hi,

How can I troubleshoot whats happening with the widgets

no matter what I select (left center right top center bottom) they remain stacked top left , using the test switch creates an unreadable garbled mess in that corner.

Papyrus does not show errors or warnings from this mod

Currently on a new game, using modorganizer

Current minineeds, arousal monitor and "a matter of time" widgets work perfectly and skyui does not show any issues.

In the previous game apropos classic widgets worked fine.

Cheers

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. It can be frustrating when a mod misbehaves like this.

Honestly, I'm not sure what is causing that behavior. I've built and used Apropos Classic and now Apropos 2 for over two years and I've never seen the stacking behavior.

Some questions:

- Skyrim LE or SE (officially LE is only supported atm)?

- Did you change any widget settings?

- Can you export your Apropos 2 settings and post them here?

Incidentally, I have found a minor bug in Apropos2 (unrelated to Widgets) and am determined to rework some of the Widget MCM stuff to prevent the locking, so you might just wait and see.

9 minutes ago, gooser said:

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. It can be frustrating when a mod misbehaves like this.

Honestly, I'm not sure what is causing that behavior. I've built and used Apropos Classic and now Apropos 2 for over two years and I've never seen the stacking behavior.

Some questions:

- Skyrim LE or SE (officially LE is only supported atm)?

- Did you change any widget settings?

- Can you export your Apropos 2 settings and post them here?

Incidentally, I have found a minor bug in Apropos2 (unrelated to Widgets) and am determined to rework some of the Widget MCM stuff to prevent the locking, so you might just wait and see.

1)Oldrim (Skyrim LE)

2) with the classic apropos I was used to have it on the center right, so when I set up the new game I tried to mimic it with the new apropos 2, and it didn't work.

currently I have set it to center center, so to see if other mods may conflict with it, 

3) see attachment 

Cheers

ExportSettings.txt

18 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

As someone completely new to the mod, the first post isn't giving enough info on what the mod is about.

Understood. I still am behind in the mod narrative description.

The Classic version has a workable description in the mean time:

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Where are the Estrus animations?

I Looked here:

Estrus animations in Sexlab are registered using the MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus+, in combination with the raw meshes and animation files from Estrus for Skyrim.  EC+ needs older versions of Estrus, but those are still available on the Nexus.  They aren't included in a SLAL pack as far as I am aware.

As far as I am aware a patch isn't "needed" for Apropos to detect SL triggered Estrus animations as a unique animation - they are essentially just solo masturbation animations once EC+ has registered them in Sexlab.

Best testing advice: Start a new character after uninstalling Apropos Classic.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!

If you really need to: Uninstall Apropos Classic, and use "Save Cleaner" etc on the character save you really want to keep using with Apropos2.

Well. Hope nothing goes wrong ........

Has 2.0 been built for F/M , M/M descriptions to be called up yet?

Just now, hotrack said:

Noooooooooooo!!!!!

Well. Hope nothing goes wrong ........

Has 2.0 been built for F/M , M/M descriptions to be called up yet?

M/M, no. We need more F/F descriptions authored first I think.

37 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Estrus animations in Sexlab are registered using the MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus+, in combination with the raw meshes and animation files from Estrus for Skyrim.  EC+ needs older versions of Estrus, but those are still available on the Nexus.  They aren't included in a SLAL pack as far as I am aware.

As far as I am aware a patch isn't "needed" for Apropos to detect SL triggered Estrus animations as a unique animation - they are essentially just solo masturbation animations once EC+ has registered them in Sexlab.

I was afraid of that. Oh well.

What other mods integrate with EC+? Defeat?

33 minutes ago, gooser said:

I was afraid of that. Oh well.

What other mods integrate with EC+? Defeat?

Hmmm, the only mods that directly interact with EC+ are the spider addon and beeing female (critter spawn kills babys), but a couple of mods use the animations once registered.

Cursed Loot would be the most popular i guess, also Isle of Mara comes to my mind. Not sure if you're afraid of something technical i don't get or about the texts, but if Apropos treats them as unique masturbation animations with text like "the tentacles do dis an dat" or "{player}s lower parts are merciless stimulated" or something like that it should be fine for pretty much anything, afaik there is no mod that would pretend there is an actor controlling the tentacles or something. EC+ would be closest to that since chaurus and spider spits can trigger them, but even there just descriptions what happens or how the PC feels beeing fucked by tentacles would be enough.

Defeat ignores them afaik, like any other masturbation. 

Another one having problems with the new widgets being unresponsive.

On the previous Apropos version I have the widgets running fine from Centre, Top. Have tried cleaned save and new character but still cannot successfully move the widgets from Left, top. I also have the weird top left corner stacking when running the test.

I'm running Skyrim LE, with a few SkyUI HUD related mods. (Matter of Time, RN&D, Arousal, Loot and Degradation, PSQ, Sexist guards).  All these work well and worked with previous apropos without conflict.

Thanks for looking into this, Apropos is a must on my load list. My little character gets herself into a lot of trouble and Apropos really helps both describe and visually indicate the consequences of her more questionable decisions. :D

I'm hoping you can find a fix for this as the rest of the new Apropos was working great for me. Thanks for your time and effort. 

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmm, the only mods that directly interact with EC+ are the spider addon and beeing female (critter spawn kills babys), but a couple of mods use the animations once registered.

Cursed Loot would be the most popular i guess, also Isle of Mara comes to my mind. Not sure if you're afraid of something technical i don't get or about the texts, but if Apropos treats them as unique masturbation animations with text like "the tentacles do dis an dat" or "{player}s lower parts are merciless stimulated" or something like that it should be fine for pretty much anything, afaik there is no mod that would pretend there is an actor controlling the tentacles or something. EC+ would be closest to that since chaurus and spider spits can trigger them, but even there just descriptions what happens or how the PC feels beeing fucked by tentacles would be enough.

Defeat ignores them afaik, like any other masturbation. 

Thanks, I was wondering about it for my own testing, etc. With MNC/SLAL I can use Hentai Creatures to spawn and test. Wasn't sure there was some long-term mod that I would care to keep, to test Apropos changes with.