8 minutes ago, poplan said:

It would be awesome to see this on SE, @gooser - if you don't want/have SE, would it be alright if someone else ported it (with appropriate credits etc)?   (I'm not a modder so it would've be me but some folks on LL have been porting oldrim mods.)  

Get in line. You are about the fourth or fifth person. Patience.

I will admit that I was not prepared for the demand for a SE version of Apropos2. 

For one, I have yet to see a complete port of SexLab, Defeat, and other mods that are important to me.

I understand that SexLab Lite exists, though.

I have a new unopened PC to rebuild everything and I will install SE, but it will take me some time.

6 hours ago, gooser said:

Ok, well, I don't have SE yet to even check that, so you will have to wait. I have a new PC in its box waiting for unboxing.

From what I checked should be line 300 in Apropos2SystemConfig.psc

Return (StringUtil.Substring(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) As Float) >= 1.9

SSE current version is 1.5.53.0

But don't worry we shall wait. Takes the line ticket :) 

Yeah the BETA Sexlab framework has been working okay for now. I also use Defeat, Dialogues, Solutions, Tools, Aroused etc. and they have been working alright too although I'm just a normal user, I don't know if they are really working alright behind the scenes. 

1 hour ago, Suomu said:

Yeah the BETA Sexlab framework has been working okay for now. I also use Defeat, Dialogues, Solutions, Tools, Aroused etc. and they have been working alright too although I'm just a normal user, I don't know if they are really working alright behind the scenes. 

What is not available in SE, then? Why do people continue to prefer SE? Because of the vast number of non-Sex Mods out there on the Nexus?

20 hours ago, chevalierx said:

how i can heal

i use hardcore option and am too slow and debuff

i see option in mcm , but exist potion or other way to heal

Have you read the documentation for Apropos Classic? The Wear and Tear system works almost identically.

Basically time heals W&T.  

Also, some consumables (Skooma, Spider Eggs, Chaurus Eggs)

30 minutes ago, gooser said:

What is not available in SE, then? Why do people continue to prefer SE? Because of the vast number of non-Sex Mods out there on the Nexus?

I run on SE because after upgrading to Win10 Skyrim was no longer friends with me. I've gone back and trimmed my LE load order down and down further even. But once it goes bad it no longer is fun.

SE as much as I hate to admit it with the god rays and silly shit runs well. The crashes are much less and I am still running off my older graphics card. I do miss Apropos those messages gave me a lot of joy. I also miss the much better HDT mod with the finely tuned collisions by Bazinga. Sadly after going from 7 to 10 my choice is LE with no sex mods and graphics trimmed down. Or SE which misses out on some of mods I had but runs so much smoother for me. The true downside to SE is having to keep it in offline mode as every Club update wrecks havoc.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Just fancier graphics and I heard it can run more mods than the oldrim. I think it can run more scripts too. 

12 hours ago, xseno said:

From what I checked should be line 300 in Apropos2SystemConfig.psc

SSE current version is 1.5.53.0

But don't worry we shall wait. Takes the line ticket :) 

Damn today gained a lot more respect for you modders so many script prerequisits just to compile something. Anyhow switched 

to

Return (StringUtil.Substring(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) As Float) >= 1.0

Recompiled

And now no more error, W&T test is working. Messeages also. Will give it a try soon for my +250 mods SSE run :) 

Looking forward for the next additions

6 hours ago, gooser said:

Have you read the documentation for Apropos Classic? The Wear and Tear system works almost identically.

Basically time heals W&T.  

Also, some consumables (Skooma, Spider Eggs, Chaurus Eggs)

that not work i eat 50 egg and nothing change even i wait 3 h and change cell

i found bug

daedric avg abus not updated and still fresh

you need do it manualy ( go in mcm and n oral or vaginal select that value

like if yo have vaginal = 5 and anal = 5 and oral = 7  => deadric avg abus =0

so you need go to vaginal select 5 in list do the same with oral to  deadric avg abus become 7 

39 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

that not work i eat 50 egg and nothing change even i wait 3 h and change cell

i found bug

daedric avg abus not updated and still fresh

you need do it manualy ( go in mcm and n oral or vaginal select that value

like if yo have vaginal = 5 and anal = 5 and oral = 7  => deadric avg abus =0

so you need go to vaginal select 5 in list do the same with oral to  deadric avg abus become 7 

Well, without a log file, I can only look in to my Crystal Ball. 

Let's have a look at your Papyrus0.log and Apropos0.log files.

Just an FYI the Bathing in Skyrim soap thing apparently triggers when using any kind of tool. No biggie doesn't break anything. 

got my comment sections mixed up. Sorry, refer to sig for explanation ??

This part is for here though!

on the digression about SSE

After the DX9 fix for windows 10, LE runs just as stable as SSE.

Furthermore, LE doesn't have to put up with the routine fuckery that is creation club blowing in from the North like an ill wind to break SKSE64. Right now SSE is not as bad about this as F04 but it very well can be, and there is no reason to assume it won't be at some point. FO4 with its near-weekly breaking of F4SE by the Creation Club patches is practically unplayable.  

My 2 septums

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Just an FYI the Bathing in Skyrim soap thing apparently triggers when using any kind of tool. No biggie doesn't break anything. 

got my comment sections mixed up. Sorry, refer to sig for explanation ??

This part is for here though!

on the digression about SSE

After the DX9 fix for windows 10, LE runs just as stable as SSE.

Furthermore, LE doesn't have to put up with the routine fuckery that is creation club blowing in from the North like an ill wind to break SKSE64. Right now SSE is not as bad about this as F04 but it very well can be, and there is no reason to assume it won't be at some point. FO4 with its near-weekly breaking of F4SE by the Creation Club patches is practically unplayable.  

My 2 septums

Was wondering about that ^ first thing. LOL