10 hours ago, Calumny said:

Thanks so much for replying :D  I'm just some rando on the internet, super nice of you to validate my sillyness with a response

~

Zoophile has;   zoophile, beautiful, drug fascination, nymphomaniac, polyamorous and optimist.  all those are 'scen-forced'

neither have any RJW quirks, according to the save

designators?  the buttons like "allow this animal to mount designated breeders"?  all off on the animal.   All but the designate as hero button are off for the girl. 

female zoophile and male horse from ACP(animal collab project).  horse has her assigned as master, but they aren't bonded.

looking at their stuff in my save file, it says neither have any RJW_Quirks.  the horse is straight and the zoophile is bi.

no idea i dont see any changes, disable wildmode?

On 4/9/2019 at 4:33 AM, saltysalty said:

What does that mean?

Actually, those Pawns are not Human. They Mine doesn't need pick, Chop wood doesn't need axe, Sowing doesn't need seeds. They only use their hands. They is an alien, just like that 10.5kg Rat.

Wild isn't enabled so far.... but hmmm, next thing I'll try is enabling wildmode and then disabling it!  that's a great idea  :D

I think I may have interrupted some process and now it's causing it to be flipped true all the time, so whenever the game checks to see if it's time for animal lovin, it's always true, always for the same animal.  like, now I suspect I did something silly like changing mod load order -while- she was gettin horsed, and didn't notice.

I did a little testing and if I send the horse out on a caravan, her animal lovin drops sharply from 3-7 times a day to something more sensible.  weirdly enough, it also drops to 1-2 times a day if I send them(her and the horse) to a new map together(using the camping mod).   xD  I can't figure it out.

I -think- I can just sell that horse, and the issue will be gone with it.

unless I'm wrong and insatiable horse-lust is an intended feature.  Is 3-7 times a day normal?  I checked with a fresh colony, on some pawns with nympho/zoophile, and they were way less intense.  but I didn't check with an ACP horse.

9 minutes ago, BobRossy said:

So where's the setting for enabling a hero? I can't find the option anywhere. Or did that get removed or smth?

It's in the Basic Settings, three checkboxes on the lower left, one of them is Hero mode.

I'm not sure if Necrophilia is working right, I get this (spoiler) every now and then. There are fresh corpses available and Wild Mode is off.

Spoiler

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenGrid.CanBeSeenOver (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ShootLeanUtility.CalcShootableCellsOf (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 outCells, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.AttackTargetFinder.CanSee (Verse.Thing seer, Verse.Thing target, System.Func`2 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Pawn fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Corpse fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.find_corpse (Verse.Pawn rapist, Verse.Map m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn rapist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch1(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch2(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

45 minutes ago, Otto, take the wheel said:

It's in the Basic Settings, three checkboxes on the lower left, one of them is Hero mode.

I'm not sure if Necrophilia is working right, I get this (spoiler) every now and then. There are fresh corpses available and Wild Mode is off.

Reveal hidden contents

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenGrid.CanBeSeenOver (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ShootLeanUtility.CalcShootableCellsOf (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 outCells, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.AttackTargetFinder.CanSee (Verse.Thing seer, Verse.Thing target, System.Func`2 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Pawn fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Corpse fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.find_corpse (Verse.Pawn rapist, Verse.Map m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn rapist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch1(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch2(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

image.png.719985b1bcf2b731c072db6e60e0a6e6.png

I don't see it fam. P. sure it's the latest version but could be wrong.

Bad place to put this, I know, but here's a "somewhat" fixed version of Machine's dead mod Better Infestations (which in turn was a variant of twoski's less dead Improved Infestations).

I got it to the point where it won't spit errors at you, but some things are still... a bit off. Notably they spawn with a full compliment of drones, and they don't seem to care about food while producing more. So it's not perfectly usable yet but maybe someone might be inspired to finish fixing it up. (because I won't be).

I do hope y'all can see where I was going with this... 

Better Infestations 1.0ish.7z

Hi there! I have two question

1) I have a mod Children and Pregnancy, in the settings of the RJW I set "not to use RJW for pregnancy". Do my pawns need to take contraceptives from RJW, does fertility setting affect Children and Pregnancy?

2) Previously, I had a version of mod 1.8.6, I deleted it and installed the current version. Now most of my pawns have double genitals. How to fix it?

About the mod Wild Animal Sex

On 2/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, Skömer said:

What is the point using of this mod together with RJW anyways? Wild animals fucking eachother is already a base RJW feature. 

Is this still the case? My wild animals don't mate at all, not a single one got pregnant so far.

I have interspecies sex disabled and expected that animals of the same species still mate..

4 hours ago, Calumny said:

unless I'm wrong and insatiable horse-lust is an intended feature.  Is 3-7 times a day normal?  I checked with a fresh colony, on some pawns with nympho/zoophile, and they were way less intense.  but I didn't check with an ACP horse.

the breeding job is under "basic", if you have basic jobs at a high priority it will happen more often and the other way around

you can also try to limit it by restricting breeders to zones, so that the breeders wont meet potential partners as often

2 hours ago, Gott_D said:

Hi there! I have two question

1) I have a mod Children and Pregnancy, in the settings of the RJW I set "not to use RJW for pregnancy". Do my pawns need to take contraceptives from RJW, does fertility setting affect Children and Pregnancy?

2) Previously, I had a version of mod 1.8.6, I deleted it and installed the current version. Now most of my pawns have double genitals. How to fix it?

1) each mod has its own fertility, which only effects its own mods pregnancy chances, yes you need RJW contraceptives to prevent RJW pregnancies (and cnp for cnp)even tho it was stolen borrowed from cnp at one point

2) start a new game, there are so many changes which will fuck things up when updating from 1.8.6, its a wonder it even runs - if it is in a new game: do you have birds and bees per chance? - uninstall it

53 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

About the mod Wild Animal Sex

Is this still the case? My wild animals don't mate at all, not a single one got pregnant so far.

I have interspecies sex disabled and expected that animals of the same species still mate..

sounds like something is broken there

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

1) each mod has its own fertility, which only effects its own mods pregnancy chances, yes you need RJW contraceptives to prevent RJW pregnancies (and cnp for cnp)even tho it was stolen borrowed from cnp at one point

2) start a new game, there are so many changes which will fuck things up when updating from 1.8.6, its a wonder it even runs - if it is in a new game do you have birds and bees per chance? - uninstall it 

Thanks for the answers. I think forced to return to the old version of mod. I am a miser regarding my current saves. Snake boobs and no footjob is a forced fee :D

5 hours ago, Skömer said:

the breeding job is under "basic", if you have basic jobs at a high priority it will happen more often and the other way around

you can also try to limit it by restricting breeders to zones, so that the breeders wont meet potential partners as often

AHH, ahmygod it makes so much sense now :O

thank you so much!  xD  ahahah I had no idea how it was handling priorities, I feel like a silly noodle.

2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Yeah, my male animals rape EVERYTHING regardless of what settings I set the females too. It was kinda funny, until they started trying to rape things that one hit KO them and then I have to constantly go revive them because the "would be victim" fought back

I haven't had that reprisal behavior.  Do you have rape beatings enabled?  My male animals are rape-machines but nothing ever takes a swing at them, and they've mounted dinos that would -destroy- them.  Rape beatings is off on my save though.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:47 PM, Calumny said:

AHH, ahmygod it makes so much sense now :O

thank you so much!  xD  ahahah I had no idea how it was handling priorities, I feel like a silly noodle.

I haven't had that reprisal behavior.  Do you have rape beatings enabled?  My male animals are rape-machines but nothing ever takes a swing at them, and they've mounted dinos that would -destroy- them.  Rape beatings is off on my save though. 

Yeah it's on. So my random huskys run up and decide to mount female t-rex and bite them . . .then get ripped to pieces

On 4/8/2019 at 2:21 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

I've noticed that the sex need of modded races, at least the ones that I play (LotR: Elves and Androids), never decays. The only time it will reduce is when I use a humpshroom. Is there any workaround or file editing I need to do for this to get them working again?

Anyone have any solutions or ideas? I've tried trolling through the files to see if there's any conflicts, but xml is not my friend. So far the only modded races I've experienced this happening is with LotR: Elves and Androids. The Drow Race has proper sex need decay, as does Kurin. I'd rather not resort to using Hero Mode to get my android colonist to impregnate my drow colonist, as they are lovers and rape pretty much murders relationships.

4 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Anyone have any solutions or ideas? I've tried trolling through the files to see if there's any conflicts, but xml is not my friend. So far the only modded races I've experienced this happening is with LotR: Elves and Androids. The Drow Race has proper sex need decay, as does Kurin. I'd rather not resort to using Hero Mode to get my android colonist to impregnate my drow colonist, as they are lovers and rape pretty much murders relationships.

I had a quick look using LOTR Elves, and sex decay was frozen for anyone below 700 years old or so. Anything above that seemed to work as normal in my admittedly limited testing. Perhaps your colonists are considered too young? I tried it with a 6200 year old elf, and while her decay was slower, it did still decrease.

1 hour ago, Otto, take the wheel said:

I had a quick look using LOTR Elves, and sex decay was frozen for anyone below 700 years old or so. Anything above that seemed to work as normal in my admittedly limited testing. Perhaps your colonists are considered too young? I tried it with a 6200 year old elf, and while her decay was slower, it did still decrease.

I was thinking that too since my drow colonists are all 200-400 years old and function fine, while my android colonist is 21 but with a life expectancy of 1000. Strangely enough, randomizing android colonists gives them the same age range as humans.

I'll have to dig into the files and see how to change either RJW's sex decay on age or the androids life span.

On an unrelated note, I have to use Prepare Carefully to add in body parts for androids since nobody spawns with them.

Update: Changing the <<lifeExpectancy>1000</lifeExpectancy> to 100 fixed the problem. Upon loading the game, my colonist's sex need decayed from 100 to 99 as normal. Now to figure out how to get them to spawn with genitals.

3 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Update: Changing the <<lifeExpectancy>1000</lifeExpectancy> to 100 fixed the problem. Upon loading the game, my colonist's sex need decayed from 100 to 99 as normal. Now to figure out how to get them to spawn with genitals.

what file is that in?