20 minutes ago, megadoom41 said:

If that fixed the problem, then the mod probably takes a % value to determine sex decay; could be fixed by using a flat value instead if its in an xml somewhere

That wouldn't help because modded races could have wildly different adult ages instead of the standard 18.

If I'm right, these are the values of sex decay percentage:

<li Class="StatPart_Age">
				<curve>
					<points>
						<li>(0.0,-2.0)</li>
						<li>(0.06,-0.2)</li>
						<li>(0.10,0.4)</li>
						<li>(0.2,1.3)</li>
						<li>(0.3,1.2)</li>
						<li>(0.45,1.0)</li>
						<li>(1.5,0.3)</li>
					</points>
				</curve>
			</li>

Sex decay starts at 8 years old (80 year life expectancy of a normal, unmodded human x 0.10 = 8), increasing to 1.3 times at 20% life expectancy (16 years), and decreased to 1.2 times at 30% (24 years), and so on.

A better solution would be to have an option to edit the sex need decay in-game without having to tinker with xml files outside the game. Androids have a life expectancy of 1000 years, but they are considered an adult at 18 and teenager at 13. 

<li>
					<def>HumanlikeTeenager</def>
					<minAge>13</minAge>
				</li>
				<li>
					<def>HumanlikeAdult</def>
					<minAge>18</minAge>
				</li>

Sex frequency should start based on that, but the sex frequency decreases should remain the same (based on the percentage of life expectancy). This way, we can have all modded races get the sex need when they usually are considered an adult/teen, and lowered libido when they are normally considered too old.

21 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

That wouldn't help because modded races could have wildly different adult ages instead of the standard 18.

If I'm right, these are the values of sex decay percentage:

<li Class="StatPart_Age"> <curve> <points> <li>(0.0,-2.0)</li> <li>(0.06,-0.2)</li> <li>(0.10,0.4)</li> <li>(0.2,1.3)</li> <li>(0.3,1.2)</li> <li>(0.45,1.0)</li> <li>(1.5,0.3)</li> </points> </curve> </li>

Sex decay starts at 8 years old (80 year life expectancy of a normal, unmodded human x 0.10 = 8), increasing to 1.3 times at 20% life expectancy (16 years), and decreased to 1.2 times at 30% (24 years), and so on.

A better solution would be to have an option to edit the sex need decay in-game without having to tinker with xml files outside the game. Androids have a life expectancy of 1000 years, but they are considered an adult at 18 and teenager at 13. 

<li> <def>HumanlikeTeenager</def> <minAge>13</minAge> </li> <li> <def>HumanlikeAdult</def> <minAge>18</minAge> </li>

Sex frequency should start based on that, but the sex frequency decreases should remain the same (based on the percentage of life expectancy). This way, we can have all modded races get the sex need when they usually are considered an adult/teen, and lowered libido when they are normally considered too old.

If that's how its programed it should just use something like <li>(8, 0.4)</li> remove what would be <li>(120, 0.3)</li> and that would fix the problem with all the mods that have all these races that age really high and leave them at 1.0 decay too; but I'm unsure if it would be easy to just make that read as a number instead of a % I know very little of rimworld modding and if its the game reading that value or the mod

Nice explanation though and having a way to edit it in the settings would be handy so your solution is better

Addendum: Humpshroom takes WAY too damn long to grow. Yeah, you don't need sun lamps, but 40 days until maturity is outrageous. You need four of them to make one Aphrodisiac Drug, so you're dedicating a whole hydroponics bay for 2/3rds of a year just to make two drugs. And that same drug only sells for 8 bucks. In the same timespan, I made craptons of beer using hops, which sell for almost a dollar more each. It's far more efficient to just buy the drugs outright.

Suggestion: Balance the humpshroom production by increasing the yield per growth to 8 (to fall in line with Psychoid), reduce the grow time to 10-15 days (Psychoid is 8 days), increase the minimum skill required to sow it to 6 (again, same as Psychoid).

1.9.9e
change to lovin patch which should allow other pregnancy mods(vanilla, cnp) to start pregnancy if rjw pregnancy disabled 
added lots of debug info for pregnancy_helper 
fixed pregnancy checks
fix? vanilla pregnancy should now disappear if pawn lost vagina(used to be genitals)
fixed error in designated breeder searching
moved bestiality target searching to BreederHelper 
moved finding prisoners from xxx to CPRape jobgiver
moved most whoring related stuff from xxx to whore_helper
cosmetic changes to target finders, for readability
disabled age modifiers for sex ability and sex drive, so your custom races dont need to wait few hundred years to get sex
added "always show tag" for UID, Sterilization, peg arm operations
made get_sex_drive() function to catch errors if pawn has no sex drive stat
fixed? pawns having double vaginas or penises
reduced parts sexability by around 2, so now it actually matters and sex wont always end with ahegao
added missing? armbinder textures for male body

rjw_1.9.9e.7z

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1.9.9e
change to lovin patch which should allow other pregnancy mods(vanilla, cnp) to start pregnancy if rjw pregnancy disabled

OK so if I have the Woohooer mod from Steam (so that I can actually have sex other than rape - hint, hint) and I turn off RJW pregnancy, any RJW driven sex will use the Woohooer's pregnancy system?  Ditto for the Children+Pregnancy mod from Steam?

23 minutes ago, Froggy said:

OK so if I have the Woohooer mod from Steam (so that I can actually have sex other than rape - hint, hint) and I turn off RJW pregnancy, any RJW driven sex will use the Woohooer's pregnancy system?  Ditto for the Children+Pregnancy mod from Steam?

no

it means that rjw will not delete pregnancies  that can be added by other mods to lovin' job

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fixed? pawns having double vaginas or penises

For me this is a feature not a bug, when a futanari gives birth ? . Sometimes they have two dicks and a vagina or the other way around. Imho those funny abominations should not be removed.

Hi, great mod btw!

Is there any way to add support for mods like Warhammer: Gor/Daemonette? I understand how to add them to the RJW surgery list, but is there any way to make Gors/Bullgors spawn with Equine Penises and Daemonettes with Demonic Penises?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Jappercut said:

Hi, great mod btw!

Is there any way to add support for mods like Warhammer: Gor/Daemonette? I understand how to add them to the RJW surgery list, but is there any way to make Gors/Bullgors spawn with Equine Penises and Daemonettes with Demonic Penises?

Thanks

After a lot of searching around and staring at files, I found this:

3 hours ago, requiemfang said:

basically you're required to mod the mod in-depth and being a xml edit whore won't cut it.:classic_wacko:

Yes, took a look around in the code with visual code, but the mod is quite extensive so didn't touch anything out of respect and fear of breaking it. It would be a nice thing to have though, can see that there's demon vaginas too etc which i have no idea what they would spawn on in the first place, so it feels ideal to make some compatibility with the warhammer mods, making those genitals available as well.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:20 AM, Froggy said:

Which XML?  I'd like to work even faster, actually.

/Defs/HediffDefs/Hediffs_FeelingBroken.xml, like lockeslylcrit said.

If you change something, it might be fitting to edit the corresponding thoughts es well, they are in Defs/ThoughtDefs/Thoughts_Rape.xml

Once upon a time, I added a stage, you can find the patch earlier in this topic. Due to it being a patch, it might even still work ?

While I'm already here, I don't think I advertised my romance mod here yet: RTMO

I have made a few modifications to the Genital_Helper.cs file (apologies to @Ed86 is this isn't allowed).

If androids don't have any sexual/substitute backstories, they will spawn with generic genitals/anuses.

else if (racename.Contains("droid"))

changed to ndroid so that worker/battle droids don't get them.

Also made a modification so that Gors/Ungors/Bullgors/Daemonettes will get the proper demonic or equine genitals/anuses.

Genital_Helper.cs

I have yet to install Visual Studio (it's going really slowly), but I'm eager to test these changes out and see what happens.

17 minutes ago, pöä#klhzfzjkhiklgzjhiul768 said:

I get alot of errors after upgrading to latest version

https://git.io/fjY5j

Also cant see any interaction window when wildmode is disabled and no RJW option when selecting a pawn.

Really strange. Whats going on?

Sometimes updating gets messed up, as I figured out a while ago. The best thing to do- and this is good common practice- is to delete the entirety of the RJW folder and unzip a fresh copy each time you want to update to a new version.

Try that and see if you're still getting some issues.

7 hours ago, Aseby said:

Hi, why not add the ability to extract the genitals from animals or at least the ability to grow them with the help of some fashion? I mean different tentacles and build your economy on that.

You have been able to for at least the last couple versions.  I run the Magic of Rimworld mod, and when I use disabling shot to down a wild cougar/wolf, I can schedule an operation to 'remove genitals' for canine/feline genitals. I assume if you down one from pain you could do the same.