2 hours ago, haziel831 said:

I mean the idea...  "Broodmothers"  idea... '-'  dammit... i'm goin to kick myself out...

In all seriousness, if this is implemented it needs some sort of balancing factor. As it stands, you can have all your colonists get knocked up by exotic/rare monsters and get a big paycheck every year by selling the resulting creature, without a lot of drawback (except, I guess a minor speed penalty for a season).

If we do get some sort of trait or body part that boosts milk production or pregnancy speed, it should probably have a greatly increased nutrition need or else bigger penalties to character stats.

14 minutes ago, veedanya said:

In all seriousness, if this is implemented it needs some sort of balancing factor. As it stands, you can have all your colonists get knocked up by exotic/rare monsters and get a big paycheck every year by selling the resulting creature, without a lot of drawback (except, I guess a minor speed penalty for a season).

Why bother with that when you can just grow humpshrooms and clean out every trader's inventory?  If something needs balancing, it's that.

Is it possible to remove the sex fulfillment requirement for prisoner/warden rapist interaction? My only rapist/warden is married, so he gets all his sex fulfillment every night and wont bother touching a prisoner. Other than banishing the wife or using only single beds instead of double beds, I don't see how he can play with a prisoner.

4 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

See, this is why I like my mods drm-free. That way they're only updated when I want them to, and when I know the update won't break my game. :P

Mod organizers local copy function is great too ?

I ran into some problems which i didnt have before with the mod.

The mod seems to add "chest" organs to all pawns which dont always work properly. People live with destroyed "chest" areas, Cetipedes bleed if hit in the chest area an so on.

If you create female colonists with "prepare carefully" you seem to get double pregnancies

Is the Human Life Stages mod even compatible with RJW? There seems to be a lot of overlap (fertility components) and duplicate parts (RJW uses sexual organs as implants, Life Stages uses hediffs, meaning it could give you duplicate sexual organs?)

20 minutes ago, chaosarah said:

I ran into some problems which i didnt have before with the mod.

The mod seems to add "chest" organs to all pawns which dont always work properly. People live with destroyed "chest" areas, Cetipedes bleed if hit in the chest area an so on.

If you create female colonists with "prepare carefully" you seem to get double pregnancies

"Chest" is supposed to mean only the breasts/surface area, which I agree is very misleading, as it confused the heck out of me for a while too. Apparently "Torso" is supposed to represent the actual chest cavity and all the guts inside. 

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

Attention: due to a tantrum by alicececil (see here) all of her mods (woohooer & humanlike life stages (fixed here) were linked on main page here) are now unusable. i recommend to find help here.

Easy Solution for all her now unusable mods:

Go to the mod folder ( ...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\ ) and delete the patchfolder, which contains a bettergraphic.xml. You can also delete the graphic folder in which is the sprite she used to replace everything. Before deleting check if in this folders are other files which are maybe used by the mod (I only used one mod of her and for me there wasn't other files but I don't know the other mods).

The number of the mod which steam uses as foldername can you find when you browse the mod in the workshop. The url uses the same number. For woohoher it's 1541795354.

Edit: I also moved the mod to the non-workshop-mod-folder of Rimworld tp prevent further updating from Steam. Remember that you have to activate the mod in this case again at the mod menu and you'll also get the message that youre savefile was saved with other mods because for Rimworld this is then not the same mod anymore.

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

holy fuck

exactly what I said...

It's like a feud I remember between two modders in minecraft. Gregtech and another mod... I can't remember the name of it but the other modder intentionally made it so that their mod would completely fuck up the game and make it crash if you had Gregtech in your mod list which in turn fucked over the player. I think the game devs got on that mod dev's ass about it and basically told them they were breaking the terms of service of minecraft by doing that intentionally and that there would be legal ramifications if it wasn't removed, after that event happened Minecraft had it's terms of service change to reflect this better and to cover themselves even more legally.

1 hour ago, requiemfang said:

exactly what I said...

It's like a feud I remember between two modders in minecraft. Gregtech and another mod... I can't remember the name of it but the other modder intentionally made it so that their mod would completely fuck up the game and make it crash if you had Gregtech in your mod list which in turn fucked over the player. I think the game devs got on that mod dev's ass about it and basically told them they were breaking the terms of service of minecraft by doing that intentionally and that there would be legal ramifications if it wasn't removed, after that event happened Minecraft had it's terms of service change to reflect this better and to cover themselves even more legally.

oh god I read the whole things and honestly I was like WTF, then I read the comments and some of them are comedic gold XD

54 minutes ago, Sosina said:

oh god I read the whole things and honestly I was like WTF, then I read the comments and some of them are comedic gold XD

"What happened to her?"

"She ate without a table"

?

But yeah, most people that meet opposition in their lives can get through just fine without trying to burn it all down. 

What I still haven't figured out...is what this has to do with the patriarchy. Like, if black lesbians at Ludeon had told her to fuck off, would she had been happier?

My colonists enjoy some rough sex with rape targets with the beatings on. One prisoner had her entire leg bitten off while being used, wow! That's a bit more than just a beating! How do the beatings work exactly? I'm worried someone bites her head off next lol, she already got a major cut on her neck from human bite.

No cannibals were involved in bitings

11 hours ago, Skömer said:

Attention: due to a tantrum by alicececil (see here) all of her mods (woohooer & humanlike life stages (fixed here) were linked on main page here) are now unusable. i recommend to find help here.

Wow, never used her mods but this entire thread was a very entertaining read +++

She went on insulting spree, then smashed her mods on a tantrum and finally gave up, left the colony and fell down catatonic at the edge of the map.

People were quick to pick up and re-upload her mods though without the bs, thumbs up to those guys.

Took a closer look at the sources. I'm impressed by how many races are already supported in this. Here's a couple of suggested additions for the genital helper:

"Frijjid" - dog (from https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947861311)

"Imp" - demon (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551863870)

Oh, and some missing animals from various mods:

Lion - cat

Smilodon - cat

Frilleus - dragon? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1268011256)

Huri - ...dragon? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1174037875)

LabradorRetriever - dog

16 hours ago, Pantheress said:

See, this is why I like my mods drm-free. That way they're only updated when I want them to, and when I know the update won't break my game. :P

I merged all the mods I use into a couple of collections mod for the same reason. Sure, I have to update them manually, but at least there are no unwanted surprises from updates. (And it's much easier to spot and fix mod conflicts.)

So I downloaded this mod a couple of days ago and it said it had only been updated several hours prior. Now I look at the file page again and it says it was updated 2 hours ago. Meanwhile the last changelog is dated 5th of November, which is 5 days ago. Is this a bug on the site or has there been a couple of tiny hotfixes or something? I'm confused and don't know whether to bother updating or if it's still the exact same mod I already downloaded.

20 hours ago, Skömer said:

Attention: due to a tantrum by alicececil (see here) all of her mods (woohooer & humanlike life stages (fixed here) were linked on main page here) are now unusable. I recommend to find help here.

I love how the top replies on her Reddit post are all well-written multi-paragraph explanations of how her "patriarchist" aggressors are all a figure of her imagination. Completely typical of 3rd wave feminism; Constantly up in arms about the perceived threat of patriarchy and "rape culture" in the west.

16 minutes ago, Drift91 said:

I love how the top replies on her Reddit post are all well-written multi-paragraph explanations of how her "patriarchist" aggressors are all a figure of her imagination. Completely typical of 3rd wave feminism; Constantly up in arms about the perceived threat of patriarchy and "rape culture" in the west.

right... right... , you're just sexist, racist, supremacist white male patriarchist khajiit

14 hours ago, Drift91 said:

So I downloaded this mod a couple of days ago and it said it had only been updated several hours prior. Now I look at the file page again and it says it was updated 2 hours ago. Meanwhile the last changelog is dated 5th of November, which is 5 days ago. Is this a bug on the site or has there been a couple of tiny hotfixes or something? I'm confused and don't know whether to bother updating or if it's still the exact same mod I already downloaded.

ye sorry about that, if you want to know if rjw was updated always look at the version number/date in the title

LoversLab counts every time i edit the page as a new version for some reason, even if i dont touch the uploads at all