Might i suggest Simple Slavery for the Recommended Mods list, i prefer it over Prison Labor but both can be used at the same time. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33631.0 (1.0 Download on page 13)

vvvv

Edit: Also the second link you have here "Children and Pregnancy [Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png] - better children (read this and this)" is already in the current build ?

This maynot be related to Rimjobworld, but I don't have a clue what mod or what kind of error is this or even what is causing it.

Can anybody point me what kind of error this is so I can start debuging what mod cause it and if it's related to Rimjobworld.

Spoiler

Called MaterialsNeeded on a Blueprint_Install.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.Blueprint_Install:MaterialsNeeded()
HMTBLite.HarmonyPatches:Patch_Postfix_WorkGivers_Job(WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResources, Thing, Job&)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResourcesToBlueprints:JobOnThing_Patch2(Object, Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner:HasJobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
PrisonLabor.HarmonyPatches.<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<CreatePredicate>b__0(Thing)
Verse.<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1(Region)
Verse.BFSWorker:BreadthFirstTraverseWork(Region, RegionEntryPredicate, RegionProcessor, Int32, RegionType)
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse(Region, RegionEntryPredicate, RegionProcessor, Int32, RegionType)
Verse.GenClosest:RegionwiseBFSWorker(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Predicate`1, Func`2, Int32, Int32, Single, Int32&, RegionType, Boolean)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
ExpandedRoofing.ClosestThingReachableHelper:ClosestThingReachableWrapper(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(Object, Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch2(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Hey very interesting mod just heard about it yesterday. Thinking you probably can use dubwise code from hygiene, override mod settings to make this work on all alien pawns injecting them with the sex need, also would be nice if woohooer did actully fill that "sex" need as pawns woohooed are acting like they didn't get any. Cheers

On 11/5/2018 at 3:50 AM, Skömer said:

I sadly couldn't reproduce that; at least the "disable right of consent" part of the button buttons should always be visible as long as the little cuff symbol on the bottom-right corner (below the pause button) is active and the pawns age is higher then set "sex min. age" in RJW options, as for the others check the requirements in the mechanics overview in this thread, for example: the breeder animal has to be a tamed male animal of the colony

Thank you for the reply ^^. Everything is set to work properly, min age, tamed etc. Overall it's not the worst bug in the world so its np. If it starts happening to other people I'll try to get more info for you.

might have an issue with the android update in the newer build.  created one with the 'pleasure model' and 'courtesan' background, change notes suggest she should have spawned with bionic genitals, she spawned with no genitals.  possible issue is that i updated into an existing save, though everything else seems to work.  also possible its waiting for that birthday assign genitals function.

Anyone else getting weird sex logic, as in only licking? 

Did some testing with a 4 male and 4 female colony with the max lust meter (various nympho and rapist thrown in for good measure) and out of the 40 or so sex acts, every one of them was licking, no dongs were used. 

Animals and actual rape seemed fine, but the joining random bed was only licking 100% of the time. Intentional? (I read something was done with whore logic a while back about people paying to rim whores, though I doubt its related).

Edit: Just locked pairs in rooms for several days with food and solid moods. hundreds of yobai's (night crawling) where they joined a random bed, 100% licking only, so much be bugged. Even after some of them became lovers, still only licking, no banging.

Wild sex mode on or off seemed to make no difference.

Further Edit: The selection pool seems off too. Threw them all into one massive room and observed weird behavior. 

1) Husband (who has nympho) never joined random bed that wife was in.

2) Husband preferred joining bed of lover

3) Husband (given the choice) always picked the same 1 of 5 as first choice (always tried to go to that bedroom first no mater where I drafted and started him from). The order was:

- Lover first (70 opinion, relatively mutual) 

- Second highest compatibility (at 1.64) (88 opinion both ways as well)

- Lowest comparability, lowest romance factor (-10 opinion both ways)

- Last one

- Never joined bed on wife (100 opinion both ways), even when locked with her sleeping for a long long time (days)

All that suggests something else is making the selection (or more likely just bugged)

One bug i've encoutnered.
For some reason, after some time, the buttons on the Gui disappear from some pawns. 
It seems that it disapear and are activated forever (Making for exemple, my Janitor a constant rape victimin as it couldn't be turned off )
Don't know what happens to make then disapear.
But, ifound a fix, going into the options, and turning off the GUI buttons, and turning it right after.
It seens to reset the GUI buttons.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:59 PM, FuzzyDuck said:

For some reason, after some time, the buttons on the Gui disappear from some pawns. 
It seems that it disapear and are activated forever (Making for exemple, my Janitor a constant rape victimin as it couldn't be turned off )
Don't know what happens to make then disapear.
But, ifound a fix, going into the options, and turning off the GUI buttons, and turning it right after.
It seens to reset the GUI buttons.

Yep everytime you change something in the options these buttons are deactivated, but can be enabled again either in the options or with the little cuff symbol under the pause button.

1 hour ago, thekrampus3 said:

2 Is this compatible with mods that add animals like animal collab project?

Yep, though some get generic (and often inappropriate) genitalia. That even applies to vanilla animals: I'm pretty sure I saw a cobra with breasts.

One part of the mod that doesn't seem to be working at all is the interspecies pregnancies. I've got one zoophile/nymphomaniac colonist, who's been rather 'busy', but he hasn't got anything pregnant. And yes, I have the mod settings enabled. Not sure how that's supposed to work.

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

Yep everytime you change something in the options these buttons are deactivated, but can be enabled again either in the options or with the little cuff symbol under the pause button.

Occasionally I get a similar situation happening, and while using the bottom-right toggle re-enables the designation box as well as the 'consent' and 'look for customers' buttons (where applicable), the 'animal' designation button in particular remains hidden, even for pawns that should be eligible based on vulnerability. In this case, I still have to go into the actual RJW Mod Settings settings and disable and re-enable the 'show designations' in there. Then everything shows up as it should.

14 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Yep, though some get generic (and often inappropriate) genitalia. That even applies to vanilla animals: I'm pretty sure I saw a cobra with breasts.

One part of the mod that doesn't seem to be working at all is the interspecies pregnancies. I've got one zoophile/nymphomaniac colonist, who's been rather 'busy', but he hasn't

works for me, thanks.

11 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

One part of the mod that doesn't seem to be working at all is the interspecies pregnancies. I've got one zoophile/nymphomaniac colonist, who's been rather 'busy', but he hasn't got anything pregnant. And yes, I have the mod settings enabled. Not sure how that's supposed to work.

I can confirm that I've seen colonists get prego from animals with the appropriate settings enabled, but have not tried getting animals similarly prego with zoophiles. If you haven't already checked them, your animal pregnancy chances setting will directly affect this. Might set it to 100% and do some testing. Also make sure the animal in question has fertility. They also experience fertility windows with age.

14 minutes ago, SlicedBread said:

I can confirm that I've seen colonists get prego from animals with the appropriate settings enabled, but have not tried getting animals similarly prego with zoophiles. If you haven't already checked them, your animal pregnancy chances setting will directly affect this. Might set it to 100% and do some testing. Also make sure the animal in question has fertility. They also experience fertility windows with age.

Most of them have been marked as fertile as far as I've seen, so that shouldn't be a problem. As for the fertility windows, no idea how those work. Might be a problem for some creatures, but that particular colonist has been very busy for the past five years in-game. Anything from a one year old rat to 150+ years old dragons (and monster girls).

The trait is so much rarer for females that I've never got a female colonist with it. So no idea if that works for me. Maybe the pregnancies are conflicting with some other mod, even though I have this one almost at the end of the load order.

On 11/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, thakyZ said:

In this mod's cover page it links the wrong mod for prison labor.

Thanks, should be fixed now

On 11/7/2018 at 7:32 PM, SlicedBread said:

Occasionally I get a similar situation happening, and while using the bottom-right toggle re-enables the designation box as well as the 'consent' and 'look for customers' buttons (where applicable), the 'animal' designation button in particular remains hidden, even for pawns that should be eligible based on vulnerability. In this case, I still have to go into the actual RJW Mod Settings settings and disable and re-enable the 'show designations' in there. Then everything shows up as it should.

alright ill note that

23 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Most of them have been marked as fertile as far as I've seen, so that shouldn't be a problem. As for the fertility windows, no idea how those work. Might be a problem for some creatures, but that particular colonist has been very busy for the past five years in-game. Anything from a one year old rat to 150+ years old dragons (and monster girls).

The trait is so much rarer for females that I've never got a female colonist with it. So no idea if that works for me. Maybe the pregnancies are conflicting with some other mod, even though I have this one almost at the end of the load order.

As long as fertility is 'OK' in the animal health panel then you should be good to go. I just meant that animals, in a similar way to human-like pawns, have code that governs when they become fertile according to life stages (age). If fertility is 'OK' for both the human and animal in question and your 'animal preg chances' are at least reasonable then I would agree; you probably should have seen a pregnancy by now.

If you have PrepareCarefully you can manually add the 'zoophile' trait and set up a little test world with some animals to check functionality.

34 minutes ago, Skömer said:

alright ill note that

I'm also not sure about RJW compatibility with Birds and Bees (you have it listed in recommended mods (unsupported)). It used to be necessary to get animal parts but now RJW adds these on its own (I'm not sure when it started doing that but I welcome it).

I had been playing with BnB and RJW on 1.0 for a while and was running into issues trying to spay some pets. Their reproductive parts just kept coming back immediately after the successful operation making them impossible to spay. At the time, I just guessed that this was a product of one of the mods attempting to populate reproductive parts to the animal as it would newly spawned animal pawns when it checks to see if the animal has them.

I didn't do nearly enough further testing to see exactly what the cause of the issue may have been, or if Birds and Bees is definitely incompatible. However, I can at least confirm that Birds and Bees does very little good and is almost certainly redundant at this point.

1 hour ago, SlicedBread said:

If you have PrepareCarefully you can manually add the 'zoophile' trait and set up a little test world with some animals to check functionality.

Did some testing in the dev console, and never mind... it does seem to be working.

The problem seems to be that I've installed a lot of mods, and many of the creatures have extremely long pregnancy timers (years in some cases). So some of them actually are pregnant, but it's still 'hidden'. 

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Did some testing in the dev console, and never mind... it does seem to be working.

The problem seems to be that I've installed a lot of mods, and many of the creatures have extremely long pregnancy timers (years in some cases). So some of them actually are pregnant, but it's still 'hidden'. 

You can view them immediately in developer mode, going to the health menu, and selecting "Dev: AllDiffs" (shown as a red x or green checkmark). It'll immediately appear as "Pregnancy (early-stage)" as soon as they're pregnant, in the torso slot.

That said, there are some other outstanding issues with zoophiles stuff. For example, they seem to be forced into monogamy (even when partner is off-map, or they have the polgamous trait). They will always prefer to masturbate rather than have sex with anyone or anything besides their partner.