6 hours ago, Coraxo said:

Can I somehow disable human-human pregnancies and keep the human-animal pregnancies, is that an option? Would the "Enable pregnancies between humanlikes and animals" toggle still work even if I set the human pregnancy chance to 0%?

Nope, that way only animals will get pregnant, better use some contraception/abortions/surgery.

On a semi-related note, seems futas are not working properly..the animals that is. If I, for example - give a wolfgirl a penis, the option to designate her as a breeder animal is there, but the job always fails even if I try to start it manually, but it works for natural males.

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

Nope, that way only animals will get pregnant, better use some contraception/abortions.

abortion is a thing?  how?  is it an operation because i've not seen it.  the girl who whores herself to visitors is on her 3rd pregnancy and i'm getting tired of worthless pawns.

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

abortion is a thing?  how?  is it an operation because i've not seen it.  the girl who whores herself to visitors is on her 3rd pregnancy and i'm getting tired of worthless pawns.

determine pregnancy and then you should be able to abort. (probably only in first trimester available) - or just beat her up

12 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Not recommended, unless you know how to alter the mod to make it work with this. Those monstergirls are genderless in-game, despite the appearances.  So they lack the female bits by default. The pregnancies also need fixing (unless you like 0-day pregnancies): the dev clearly never intended for them to be able to breed.

I got them to work in one game by simply save editing their gender. Having sex and reproduction seemed to work simply by changing their gender from "None" to "Male".  So it's possible.

Does RJW rely on pawn gender checks rather than sex organ checks for initiating sex? I was tinkering around with the Monstergirl mod, and noticed that both male slimes and female slimes had identical sex organs (breasts, vagina, tentacles, anus). Yet for some reason, only the male slime would initiate sex with a female prisoner. I've even tried tinkering with the mod settings' min/max the vulnerability requirements, so that females would operate on the same basis as males as far as rape probability. 

Though now that I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing a female zoophile hook up with a female creature, even if one had a penis or ovipositor. 

I'm thinking there may be some sort of issue where RJW only checks for pawn gender when initiating sex, rather than sex organs available. At least as far as creature pawns.

7 hours ago, Obama administration said:

Hey can you guys fix girls go rapin? When a girl rapes a guy it says she anally raped him. 

This seems to be a bug with rapin' - devmoding out the anus produces the following message: X Raped Y. Y has no anus.

It still gives the full benefit from rapin', and the victim still gains the mood debuff, so...

30 minutes ago, IMPB said:

So how do I try to do prostitution?

read in Mechanics -> Prostitution

44 minutes ago, vane000 said:

great mod, does the birthing work with mods that add other creatures?

alien races work as long as they are patched and have a gender

Noticed a rare bug that seems to be related to this mod.

In some rare cases, the character creation bugs out and starts looping until it crashes. About one character out of 3000 or so, not really noticeable unless you use a mod like RandomPlus for auto-rerolling. 

Here's the initial error:

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.std.generate_on (Verse.Pawn) <0x00201>
at rjw.Hediff_InitPrivates.PostAdd (System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>) <0x0005a>

After that, it gets stuck endlessly looping `Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_ConfigureStartingPawns: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null`. 

I don't see anything obviously wrong with the std.generate_on function, though. Tried tinkering with it for a while, but it's really hard to log because of how rarely this error happens..

9 hours ago, veedanya said:

Does RJW rely on pawn gender checks rather than sex organ checks for initiating sex? I was tinkering around with the Monstergirl mod, and noticed that both male slimes and female slimes had identical sex organs (breasts, vagina, tentacles, anus). Yet for some reason, only the male slime would initiate sex with a female prisoner. I've even tried tinkering with the mod settings' min/max the vulnerability requirements, so that females would operate on the same basis as males as far as rape probability. 

Though now that I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing a female zoophile hook up with a female creature, even if one had a penis or ovipositor. 

I'm thinking there may be some sort of issue where RJW only checks for pawn gender when initiating sex, rather than sex organs available. At least as far as creature pawns.

i think for animals its gender based

On 11/13/2018 at 1:30 PM, Fergez said:

I would like to ask, will there be option to command pawns to have sex with someone\rape someone in particular? It would be wonderful, something similar to "Sims" way.

yep, it will be so wonderfull, dear modders, please add this function

28 minutes ago, veedanya said:

Is it me, or does it feel like Genetic Rim would be a perfect match for RJW and its implant system?

geneticrim.png

This is what made me make my Milkable Colonists mod, Genetic Rim handles the "milking" like eggs, they just lay 1 milk at their feet every so often.

3 hours ago, Ziehn said:

This is what made me make my Milkable Colonists mod, Genetic Rim handles the "milking" like eggs, they just lay 1 milk at their feet every so often.

True, that is annoying. 

But on that topic, some suggestions for your mod:

- Variable yields based on physical characteristics (chest size, physical fitness traits, lack of diseases). Right now any schmuck you pick up is all equally valuable. Hell, you could even create your own alternatives to normal breast parts which go larger than the current ones.

- Different tiers of the drug/farming. For example, being able to dose with more intensive drug types to extract more or higher value milk types in exchange for higher penalties to the subject (decreased mood, physical abilities, greatly increased daily food need?). 

- Implants as an alternative to the drug, so as to reduce all the micromanagement involved in setting drug schedules, managing drug inventory, materials stockpiles, etc. But offsetting the lack of drug upkeep with more food/happiness upkeep.

2 hours ago, FuzzyDuck said:

Hoy, don't know if it's supposed to work like this.. Or if it's already posted. 
But, Harvest Organs Post Morten, Butcher Animals for Bionics, apparently see the genitals and anus as bionics, as it extract them. 
Always. 

Because they are implants. I believe that, in order to avoid all the mess that is making individual patches to edit the body structure of literally every race, it uses the implant system as a workaround. So parts can be added without editing the basic body of the pawn.