On 9/17/2021 at 10:20 PM, TasteTester69 said:

First of all, Thank you for this mod and the updates.  I've played many hours of modded RW and I'm excited to finally give this renowned mod a go.

I'm having 2 issues but one might be a feature.  My biggest issue is my pawns not having sexual activities. They want to and meetup to do so but an error occurs before any animations and they go back to doing whatever. They do undress and attempt to have sex but the error stops them.

Ctrl+F12 log

Reveal hidden contents

My second issue I can work around has to do with the Warhammer: Daemonettes mod.  The Daemonettes and female Slaaneshi Humans only have one boob, the right one. Is there a way to give them the normal 2 boobs? 

thanks for your log, I can't tell what the problem exactly is so here my more general fix tips:

did you override mod folders last time you updated a mod? completely delete the mod and reinstall fresh

there are many errors about missing missing genitals, try rjw race support

maybe the warhammer races have a RJW patch built in which got broken by the RJW 4.8 update, try without these races

other then that there is only removing mods until it works

23 hours ago, VincentBrooks said:

Is there a more psychological based sex mod? My colonist got cucked but he didn't say something, this is not good for my slaanesh cult

no

1 hour ago, shar95 said:

Hi. 
So there is my problem: On "orgy" ritual pawn dont have sex with one another. They just stand near echother naked for 1 second and then walk away. Repit.
In other times like regular loving, whoring, ext they heving sex properly. Sigle, pair and groups. But orgys dont work. 
I turn dev mod but error window didnt poped out on the start or the end of ritual.

orgy ritual is from the sexperience addon (which is a little buggy)

Edited by Skömer

Not sure if this is an issue with RJW in general or the animation framework, but it seems that the parts added by pawnmorpher seem to float above the pawn's heads during sex animations, or are otherwise offset quite a bit. I have the RJW + Pawnmorpher comparability patch, so I am unsure what may be causing it. If it's a known issue/if there's a fix available I'd very much appreciate any info that can be offered. Thank you~

This isn't a bug, but I'm having some mild trouble. Trying to get my hero to break the brain of one of his colonists before they have a mental break from too much horny. Except it's saying she refuses to do the feel goods with him even if it means getting her teeth knocked in if she breaks. Can someone explain this mechanic to me? Why is she refusing sex when they should otherwise be, and have been in the past, completely compatible?

4 hours ago, JCM3032 said:

for some reason ,y characters parts randomly change size like it can go from average to micro or any other size randomly after the games started 

Let me look into my crystal ball ?

Hmm a bit hazy, but do I see Prepare Carefully in your mod list?

Ah yes, that will be it. Remove it, and you will find true happiness!

Psychic sessions cost 500$, cash or debit card?

On 9/23/2021 at 10:59 AM, teddylion3 said:

I'm having issues with beastiality pregnancy not progressing. I get the pregnant(early) hediff alright, but the gestation progress is stuck at 0.1%. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm trying to get a human pawn impregnated with a Thrumbo

its broken, there is fix on discord

On 9/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, Gamaroguar said:

Don't you just say you fixed something and not post what you did to fix it, smh.

Sorry, lol! The mod was Plasteel Surgery Reconditioning Pod (continued) that conflicted with an UI mod. I was so fed up with nothing working that I just forgot to post the solution. XP

with the most recent update my pawns can no longer offer oral sex to each other.  They can offer or ask for all of the other types of interaction but can only ask for fellatio / cunnilingus / rimming, not offer it.  I had a look at the oral.xml but I can't see anything different about this to the other interactions that would make it so.  Is there potentially a conflict with any other mods?

Also got a strange sex behaviour with recent update of RJW and submods. My colonists now can't interact with animals via "invite for breeding" option - it results in them going to bed and then, when they both are there, immidiately go tend to other duties without intercourse. What makes it more intriguing case is that when colonists get in "lovin' animal" mood, or animals get into "rape time", or colonists get command  "rape animal", all goes as intended. So act of intercourse itself IS working

On 9/24/2021 at 4:26 AM, nugerumon said:

Let me look into my crystal ball ?

Hmm a bit hazy, but do I see Prepare Carefully in your mod list?

Ah yes, that will be it. Remove it, and you will find true happiness!

Psychic sessions cost 500$, cash or debit card?

i get that same issue and dont have prepare carefully