4 hours ago, Shuuu said:

So how do i choose my hero pawn i can't find the options in the mod options.

look again

22 minutes ago, techshaman said:

I'm playing with the highlander immortals mod and for some reason immortality completely drops fertility to 0%. My pawn's fertility is 0% and it says the only factor that is changing my fertility is immortality

Screenshot (4).png

Source:

https://highlander.fandom.com/wiki/Immortal#Physical_Appearance

6 hours ago, Dieselhear said:

Also got a strange sex behaviour with recent update of RJW and submods. My colonists now can't interact with animals via "invite for breeding" option - it results in them going to bed and then, when they both are there, immidiately go tend to other duties without intercourse. What makes it more intriguing case is that when colonists get in "lovin' animal" mood, or animals get into "rape time", or colonists get command  "rape animal", all goes as intended. So act of intercourse itself IS working

6 hours ago, JPme2187 said:

with the most recent update my pawns can no longer offer oral sex to each other.  They can offer or ask for all of the other types of interaction but can only ask for fellatio / cunnilingus / rimming, not offer it.  I had a look at the oral.xml but I can't see anything different about this to the other interactions that would make it so.  Is there potentially a conflict with any other mods?

please read the big red text on the RJW page, and post your hugslog, we cant read minds/hack into your systems and see whats wrong (yet)

having a big problem with the mod atm. i get this error when two pawns hook up:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Golán driver=JobDriver_DoLovinCasual (toilIndex=6) driver.job=(DoLovinCasual (Job_571445) A=Thing_Human995 B=Thing_DoubleBed51754 C=(99, 0, 118))
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.violent' not found.
  at Dyspareunia.Dyspareunia.SexUtility_Prefix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00036] in <474dc0a8dec04aa08e11494ea29ffb1b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0 
  at rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Loving_Cleanup.on_cleanup_driver (Verse.AI.JobDriver __instance, Verse.AI.JobCondition condition) [0x00272] in <5a3969e4479c43bf801fb60a72b0d9a9>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.Cleanup_Patch2(Verse.AI.JobDriver,Verse.AI.JobCondition)
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.CleanupCurrentJob (Verse.AI.JobCondition condition, System.Boolean releaseReservations, System.Boolean cancelBusyStancesSoft, System.Boolean canReturnToPool) [0x00085] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.EndJobWith (Verse.AI.JobCondition condition) [0x00028] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x000ed] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil () [0x00007] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00229] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.ReadyForNextToil () [0x00007] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

currently my pawns do not gain anything to their sex need from hookups. if a pawn waits in bed for more than two seconds for the other partner, they'll leave to do a job. finally, i am not getting rjw descriptions in the social menu when a hookup happens.

UPDATE:

after disabling dyspareunia, i have started to get this error instead:

Daphne started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582563)) , (LeadHookup (Job_582565) A=Thing_Human65722 B=Thing_DoubleBed49407) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582566)) , (LeadHookup (Job_582568) A=Thing_Human65722 B=Thing_DoubleBed49407) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582569)) , (LeadHookup (Job_582571) A=Thing_Human65722 B=Thing_DoubleBed49407) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582572)) , (LeadHookup (Job_582574) A=Thing_Human65722 B=Thing_DoubleBed49407) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582575)) , (LeadHookup (Job_582577) A=Thing_Human65722 B=Thing_DoubleBed49407) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582578))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_582578))
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)

the pawns now get their sex need fulfilled, but i still get no descriptions of what happened during the hookup (the sex act performed). pawns will still leave if they wait more than two seconds for their partner. 

Edited by dreurode
22 hours ago, Skömer said:

look again

I spent 30 minutes looking through every RJW related mod options, last i remembered it was in the debug one, it isn't there. At the risk of being rude, you could at least assist me by saying which settings it's in as I clearly am having difficulty finding it.  "Look again" isn't very helpful when the issue i'm having is not seeing it.

I apologize if this is coming off as rude, i'm just frustrated and this is the least helpful response you could have given me.

57 minutes ago, Shuuu said:

I spent 30 minutes looking through every RJW related mod options, last i remembered it was in the debug one, it isn't there. At the risk of being rude, you could at least assist me by saying which settings it's in as I clearly am having difficulty finding it.  "Look again" isn't very helpful when the issue i'm having is not seeing it.

I apologize if this is coming off as rude, i'm just frustrated and this is the least helpful response you could have given me.

sorry, its just extremely obvious to me that i assumed its not hard to find

all you need to do is to scroll down the basic settings

Screenshot (59).png

21 hours ago, Dieselhear said:

I dont see any obvious error in the log, I guess its broken in the mod itself, still make sure you are on the latest version of all your mods

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

sorry, its just extremely obvious to me that i assumed its not hard to find

all you need to do is to scroll down the basic settings

Screenshot (59).png

I dont see any obvious error in the log, I guess its broken in the mod itself, still make sure you are on the latest version of all your mods

I didn't realize it was scroll-able. My poor vision strikes again, now that i have my contacts in i can see it, sorry. I was looking in all the wrong places lol.

edit: so is the ideologies in the picture  in this post, part of the RJW base, or do i need a patch? I'm not seeing custom/modded ideology stuff. NVM i think i found it.

Edited by Shuuu

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Gabai driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_21059) A=Thing_Human1435)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.isRape' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <a8724a76b26b4819a81be66641a8d240>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Squirrel48986 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_21451) A=Thing_Squirrel49015)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x00069] in <a8724a76b26b4819a81be66641a8d240>:0 
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)

No animation found
Verse.Log:Message (string)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn,int&,Verse.Thing,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype,bool,rjw.SexProps)
Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3 (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
rjw.JobDriver_Mating/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__5 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
Soyuz.Patches.Pawn_PathFollower_Patch/Pawn_PathFollower_PatherTick:Postfix (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick_Patch3 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)

its saying no animation and the sex act ends right away im up to date on everything thing am i missing anything?

Hello everyone, I seem to be having an issue here. The game will not allow me to generate the world. I have validated my files and redownloaded all my mods. I have looked for incompatibilities: Though online resources, mod description, trial and error and logs but I can not seem to find the issue. Please help

https://gist.github.com/1b53a14a287f0a7f054cf459cbc4061c

Edited by blsrazor
On 9/24/2021 at 9:26 AM, nugerumon said:

Let me look into my crystal ball ?

Hmm a bit hazy, but do I see Prepare Carefully in your mod list?

Ah yes, that will be it. Remove it, and you will find true happiness!

Psychic sessions cost 500$, cash or debit card?

This has nothing to do with EDB prepare carefully.

You can add/edit RJW hediffs the wrong way with Character Editor, too. Here is how you do it:

- Deinstall EDB prepare carefully

- Install Character Editor

- Open Character Editor, double click on genitals and change size.

- Start the game or save & load. Chances are high that the genitals are now of a different size than what you set.

The right way is of course:

- Open character editor, Add a new medical condition and choose the RJW size of your choice, apply that to the body part of your choice.

I am also having animation problems with bestiality and women can't right click fuck animals. Only men have the option of rape animal.

Even if they rape animals they dont do the animation and gives me this error.

Spoiler

[ This is the error I get ]

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Hedinsson driver=JobDriver_BestialityForMale (toilIndex=7) driver.job=(Bestiality (Job_273) A=Thing_AEXP_GreatDane10892)
  at rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForMale+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x000ad] in <a8724a76b26b4819a81be66641a8d240>:0
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

[ Here is the full thing ]

https://gist.github.com/48c0de4a0ead144b687249829259dd0e

I come to you with great need in the hour of my total despair. I've been trying to get my modlist to work to no avail. Alas each and every time animals decide to proceed with the satisfaction of their beastly need, at the culmination not only do the male release his genetic material but the game also releases it's soul.

Seriously though, Rimworld crashes every time animals fuck, at the moment the orgasm bar resets. I'm not sure if this is an animal issue since it happens rather fast so I can't get to replicate the situation with my colonists. Game works as usual up to that point barring any weirdness relating to other mods (currently I can't equip beads on anyone but that's a low priority issue). I've validated the game files, messed around with the mods, tried autosorting and sorting manually following each mods instructions. So yeah, it's been a week and I still can't get around this single issue. I hope I just missed something incredibly obvious...

https://gist.github.com/9f792c2880da44edc5f64dec693a54b9

1 hour ago, Argaros said:

Hey guys, I have a question: What/Why exactly is RJW not compatible with Prepare Carfully?

I played RJW with Prepare Carfully and no bugs or other things occured in my playtime...

I don't know if you're the same dude that already asked that three times and are just trolling, but anyway it has been discussed, just go some pages back and you can read about it.

Question: It has probably been asked before, but I have the bare minimum of mods loaded and you can direct your pawn to have sex with another pawn and.., that's it, they stand next to each other and then go their ways without anything happening,

https://gist.github.com/028928a70ed3c0e99dd92197bb54dd06

Could it have something to do with the last lines:

Leera are coming after 11.26853 days.
The Baxosbela Treaty are coming after 29.96903 days.
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gray driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_141) A=Thing_Human347)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.sexType' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <a8724a76b26b4819a81be66641a8d240>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Edited by RobertJ_128
38 minutes ago, RobertJ_128 said:

Question: It has probably been asked before, but I have the bare minimum of mods loaded and you can direct your pawn to have sex with another pawn and.., that's it, they stand next to each other and then go their ways without anything happening,

https://gist.github.com/028928a70ed3c0e99dd92197bb54dd06

Could it have something to do with the last lines:

Leera are coming after 11.26853 days.
The Baxosbela Treaty are coming after 29.96903 days.
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gray driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_141) A=Thing_Human347)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.sexType' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__7 () [0x00030] in <a8724a76b26b4819a81be66641a8d240>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0  

I would guess that it's a load order issue

put RJW and all its addons at the bottom of the list and try again (RJW, then Rimworld Animations, then the AnimAddons)

24 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

I would guess that it's a load order issue

put RJW and all its addons at the bottom of the list and try again (RJW, then Rimworld Animations, then the AnimAddons)

I turned of the animations, and then it worked again. So my guess is to delete those mods and reinstall them. The error occurred not only with longer running save games but also with a newly started game.

I will keep you informed.

I am having the no animation issue. I have RJW and its other mods at the bottom of the load order and the same order as described. Here is the log for the last issue:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Staecker driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_162996) A=Thing_Human662)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.sexType' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()

Any help?

To everyone experiencing the issue with no animations, having pawns stand around and do nothing when attempting to satisfy sexual needs, and/or having an issue where the sex need never gets filled, know that I'm experiencing some of the same issues.

Initially, my animations would not play, either.  It was fixed through reordering my RJW mods and making sure I had the latest versions of each mod installed.  You may have noticed, or may not have, but some developers don't notify of all the updates they perform through the forums or a posting.  Instead, they link to their github pages to download the latest versions.  If the developer of a mod has a link to a github, try checking there to see if there are updated versions not currently up for download from the forums.  It may solve the issue you have.

Currently, I am still experiencing the issue where the sex act will be performed but may end up being cut short and no animation being shown (standard lovemaking animations or modded animation framework animations), or the animations play but there is no increase in the sexual needs bar, resulting in the pawns actually screwing themselves and their partners to death because they're trying to satisfy the sex need that will never update from their actions.

Taking the above situation into account, let's take a look at the most common error that is being reported.  Please keep in mind that I only speak a little "Programmer" and may be off in my understanding of what this all means.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Staecker driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_162996) A=Thing_Human662)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00069] in <796a15e8a7164b6e99ff3b567d4f7b0e>:0 

The first line of the above error says:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Staecker driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quicki (Job_162996) A=Thing_Human662)

This line indicates that there was an "exception," meaning that there was a "problem," in "JobDriver."  Again, I speak very little Progammer, but this reads as if it's a type of what is called a  "variable" which is a Title for a series of actions/code so other code can point to that particular series.  Kind of like how we all have names that point to our particular set of meat-suits and personalities and actions.  "Althaer" is my "Variable," the part of me that points to the sum of all my actions, experiences, posts, embarrassments, etc, but is easier for everyone else to handle.  People like saying "That guy, Althaer" instead of "That guy, who-has-done-this-and-this-and-this-and-looks-like-this-and-this-and-this."  Programing also likes saying "That guy, Althaer."

"Tick" is an indication of time.  A "tick" timeperiod is how Rimworld tells pawns to look for things to do.  The needs of each pawn, the job bills that we make in production benches, the animals to tame, etc, are all "things to do" and how Rimworld tells a pawn to do them is to run through a list of all enabled actions on the map and compare that to a list of allowed actions we've given a pawn permission to do and what Rimworld has built-in for them to do automatically.  Like eating when hungry, sleeping when tired, etc.

The line so far therefore reads something like this:

There was a problem in a job-type when comparing needs to jobs and allowed auto-performed jobs for the pawn named Staecker.  The job-type is called "JobDriver_SexQuick" at the location (toilIndex=4), and the code behind the job-type is (Quicki) inside (Job_162996) when (Quicki) tries to work on the specific thing called (Human662).

The next line says:

If I understand the above correctly, it's the "system" (computer program) saying that there is a missing "field" (a blank answer) when it's looking for the code to tell it to perform an action.  Specifically, it's looking for 'rjw.SexProps.sexType' as the answer to the question it's asking in order to do the job correctly.

It's trying to find the answer to the question in the following place:

'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_SexOrgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)

The above line is the code, the answer , that the program is expecting to find in order to function.  The next parts:

are the program telling us the locations that it needs to have the answer in, in order to function, but it's not getting what it needs.

So, to circle back around to the original error:

The translation for those who don't speak Programmer reads something like this:

"There's a problem at a certain time when Staecker tried doing this specific job.  Staecker needs this bit of information to do it, but can't find that information in these locations, which would tell Staecker to do the job and meet the needs."

Seems simple enough to fix.  Just give the answer in the place the program needs.

Not that simple, though.  All this is saying is that the program can't do it's job because it's missing information.

What isn't being told is:

- If the information even there.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  Who said the program is supposed to be looking in the locations its spitting out?  Maybe the information it needs is in another castle and its got the wrong address?

- Why is it looking for the information to begin with?  Maybe the mod isn't supposed to be looking in the first place.  If that's so, then what's making it look when it isn't supposed to?

- Part of the stream of code mentions a "Boolean."  For those who don't know, a "boolean" is a bit of code that simply asks if something is "true" or "false."  "Is the cat red, yes or no?" for example.  Yes=True.  No=False.  And based on the response, the program will do other things.  What might be part of the problem is that there is an incorrect bit of code that's reading "yes" when it should read "no," or vice versa.

While none of this provides a solution to the problem, I hope that it helps us all understand the complexities of trying to troubleshoot code and why it may take an unpaid programmer who mods as a hobby a long time to figure out where the exact problem may be, and fix it.  Maybe the fix is easy, but by fixing that part, it screws up some unforeseen bit of code there.  As an example, take the word "Coco."  In Portuguese, if you place an accent mark over the first "o," it is the word for "Coconut."  But if the accent mark is placed over the second "o," it now means "Shit."  To someone unfamiliar with how Portuguese sounds and reads, the two different pronunciations and spellings look and sounds very similar, or the same, but please never go to Portugal or Brazil and ask for a cake made from "Coco" instead of "Coco," if you catch my drift. 

Language is difficult, and there's a reason why we call different types of programing codes "languages."