7 hours ago, conway111 said:

Not sure if this is a bug with RJW or the race but the legacy age sliders don't seem to work for the Kurin race (Har version), I had to stay with 4.7 as it was working fine until it was removed in 4.8 which kinda messed with my current playthrough so I appreciate you brought it back but now no matter what age I set the sliders to, only Kurins 20 and over can initiate sex with Kurins that are of the age of consent and over. With the legacy options off it's the same behavior except the min age appears to be 18(which by looking at the race's config is the age they're considered adults). Haven't tested with regular human race yet.

image.png.9d03d092c87a60bfb65ab79010c28eb1.png

image.png.5cc575a4f970374deda1e9d36f34d1cc.png

So what you are saying is the change is working well and the legacy version is working just like old versions were exactly at the sane points it was.

Yeah look at their life expectancy.

New system is mature stage or growth of 1.0, old system is like 20% of life expectancy.

On 9/4/2021 at 9:40 PM, Darkwolf101 said:

Alright so I know prepare carefully doesn't work with this that's a non-issue as I stopped using it and switched to Character editor a while back.

Use to be able to change pawns parts and size with some back and forth but now when I change a parts size say small breasts to large and move my mouse over the 'health condition' it changes instantly into a different size? and if I don't mouse over it, load into the map the parts have changed by themselves again anyway?

I had a look and couldn't see anything related to this and like everyone else I don't rly have the patience to look through 300+ pages for relevant info.

sorry if this is a known issue and i'm just blind, thought I'd make sure.

Did you ever figure out what was causing this? I seem to be having the same issue. Not sure if this is an issue with RJW, CE, or something else entirely. Seems to be happening even on characters who's parts/size I haven't modified. The sizes will either randomly change, or they'll change when I mouse over them.

Edited by Omicr0n
54 minutes ago, Omicr0n said:

Did you ever figure out what was causing this? I seem to be having the same issue. Not sure if this is an issue with RJW, CE, or something else entirely. Seems to be happening even on characters who's parts/size I haven't modified. The sizes will either randomly change, or they'll change when I mouse over them.

Happened to me recently when I updated RJW. Would get an error saying the body parts were broken and were remade, or something like that. Any save made after the update didnt have the issue, only on pre-update saves, even on the same colony.
In the past I've had it happen with colonists with the "is growing", hedif. This can be fixed by aging up your colonist past their growing stage, then setting their parts to the sizes you want.

51 minutes ago, Draco99 said:

Happened to me recently when I updated RJW. Would get an error saying the body parts were broken and were remade, or something like that. Any save made after the update didnt have the issue, only on pre-update saves, even on the same colony.
In the past I've had it happen with colonists with the "is growing", hedif. This can be fixed by aging up your colonist past their growing stage, then setting their parts to the sizes you want.

I haven't updated RJW to 4.8.1.1 yet. I did however just update Race Support and the issue seems to have disappeared.

Hello,

I have a strange "bug". My female colonists and slaves are having breasts, vagina, and anal size reductions. I started my game with 4.8.0 version and kept with the updates sinces.

I used the "Character Editor" the change the size to all of them, and for a few of them their gender.

The most depressive change is the breast one, having a female with "nipple" breast means no more boobjob, this is unnacceptable :P. 

Any idea what can cause this?

I search this topic for "nipple" and found nothing related.

9 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

So what you are saying is the change is working well and the legacy version is working just like old versions were exactly at the sane points it was.

Yeah look at their life expectancy.

New system is mature stage or growth of 1.0, old system is like 20% of life expectancy.

Wait what... sorry I feel like I'm missing something or not being clear enough, this was not the behavior before with 4.7 with the age sliders, at least with my game, maybe I broke something idk.

But literally the option to have sex worked with both pawns at their current age differences(in the screenshots) in 4.7 whereas now only 1 can initiate it even though they are both within the 'allowed' age ranges. Could you explain to me why only 1 pawn can initiate sex in those screenshots? Again it worked fine before, I just switch backed to 4.7 and the options for both of them to have sex is there and works fine with those same ages and same age settings in rjw. Am I wrong in assuming that the legacy age sliders in 4.8 should work the same as they did in 4.7 ? or are there still extra age checks being done on top of the legacy slider's ages in the latest versions? Admittedly I'm little confused by your answer(not about the new age system the old one).

14 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

this might help you: Better Sliders

Oh my god thank you for this!

On 9/8/2021 at 12:24 AM, nugerumon said:

Read mod descriptions before installing mods.

Unlikely, your issue is pretty widespread.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh look I found a spoon:

Sexperience isn't (yet) compatible with RJW 4.8

Though, of course, you didn't share a hugslog as all the troubleshooting guides tell you to do, so without knowing which version of RJW you use your issue might be something else entirely.

I assume by "read mod descriptions" you're referring to the fact that a lot of mods are incompatible with the new version of RJW, and that an older version is included. If that's the case, then not only did I try the older version (and it didn't work at all) but RJW animation framework specifically says it's compatible with RJW 4.8.0, which is why I was seeking help.
If you're talking about something else, then please be more specific.

And as for the second part, I only said that I was unable to find any mention of my specific issue, not that nobody else had complained about it. I even apologized if it had already been addressed, and I once again do so.

I'm not looking for a fight, I'm just trying to ask for help so I can go back to playing a mod I enjoy.

For anyone with the same problem I had, I managed to fix the issue myself. I still had RJW sexperience enabled, even though I thought I'd disabled it. It's not compatible with 4.8.0

A good process when all else fails is to just reduce the game to the core, RJW, and its requirements. Test it with a new colony, quit, then slowly re-enable add-ons 2 or 3 at a time, and test it with a new colony again, then rinse and repeat, until you narrow down the problem. It can be a bit tedious but it's a good way to narrow issues down.

My problem was just lack of attentiveness on my part, but I might as well offer my process and solution so someone may get some good out of it, perhaps~

I've recently been getting an error with the Mincho race that any time there's some kind of sex (rape or otherwise) the log spits out a "Fuckability too low=o, skipping" error even though my pawns have all the required genitals, etc, to make it work. I've changed the age slider on the RJW mod and used character editor to change my pawn's age all over the place and still nothing works

edit: There also may be an unrelated error that I can't manually make them masturbate

Edited by Ory
14 hours ago, chevyowner said:

You mean for the download that doesn't with with an updated game?

if you mean when you installed/added them to mod files but still look yellow in game, then you probably installed wrong try removing all files and re install, make sure you didnt double nested (example: rjw-master/rjw-master or rjw/rjw) if you double nest then it will also show yellow

18 hours ago, Ory said:

I've recently been getting an error with the Mincho race that any time there's some kind of sex (rape or otherwise) the log spits out a "Fuckability too low=o, skipping" error even though my pawns have all the required genitals, etc, to make it work. I've changed the age slider on the RJW mod and used character editor to change my pawn's age all over the place and still nothing works

edit: There also may be an unrelated error that I can't manually make them masturbate

So I think I found the "Bug" so to speak. It seems RJW takes the % of someone's age and uses that to calculate if someone is "Underage" for sex, considering a bunch of the custom races I use have lifespans of up to 500+ years (Minchos and dragons being an example), someone being between the years of 20 to 50 (as the game usually spawns them as) just doesn't seem cut it. Am I right or is it just a coincidence that after changing my pawns age to 300 she began to have hookups and the debug RJW WouldFuck began displaying numbers above 0?

For the Zoophilia trait, are pawns preferential with seeking out animal partners over masturbating?  I have a colony with all of them possessing the Zoophile trait and having a few male partners to play with, but it seems they're opting to just masturbate instead of having the animals breed them. I've tried marking them all as breedable as well as the males as able to breed, just not seeing the action happening at all. Also to mention that the Rape option being turned on has the animals going after colonists as one would expect, but I was wondering if this was supposed to happen with that option turned off anyways, as per the trait. Thanks!

Github if needed

https://gist.github.com/d1c0b497ff4faa6306c806bfa2535256

Edited by Koumorizen
46 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so i asked this on the discord so id thought id try for a answer on here. how can you change sexuality? i found the dev mode option but it changes quirks not sexuality even though the button says reroll sexuality,trying to get my hero pawn to be lovers with a futa

The "Reroll Quirks" button is still mislabeled? tsk tsk tsk

If you don't use a mod for sexual orientation you can just change it via trait (using Character Editor or dev mode). There's no trait for heterosexual, so just remove sexuality traits if that's what you want.

26 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

The "Reroll Quirks" button is still mislabeled? tsk tsk tsk

If you don't use a mod for sexual orientation you can just change it via trait (using Character Editor or dev mode). There's no trait for heterosexual, so just remove sexuality traits if that's what you want.

thanks,seems i forgot that they were traits since i only looked there a couple weeks ago when starting new

6 hours ago, Ory said:

So I think I found the "Bug" so to speak. It seems RJW takes the % of someone's age and uses that to calculate if someone is "Underage" for sex, considering a bunch of the custom races I use have lifespans of up to 500+ years (Minchos and dragons being an example), someone being between the years of 20 to 50 (as the game usually spawns them as) just doesn't seem cut it. Am I right or is it just a coincidence that after changing my pawns age to 300 she began to have hookups and the debug RJW WouldFuck began displaying numbers above 0?

"its a feature"!