Having a bit of a issue here. Today all of a sudden my hero pawn can't have any sex interaction with other pawns anymore.

When commands are initiated, they go to a private spot, look at each other for a seconds and then walk away. The quirky thing about this is everyone else works fine and thump each other and animal on a daily basis.

So because of the hypersexuality trait my hero pawns now wanders the hall in a constant psychotic state, wanting to do something but forever forbid to and only gets to watch. which is just sad to see.

She's currently a praetor so I assume this has something to do with psyfocus as I am unable to meditate even if setting the schedule to full green bar.

Does anyone have the same problem? I almost feel like mercy killing my main pawn at this point.

I've tried turn off every add-on but rjw as well and still, everyone else gets to do it but her.

3 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

I've misplaced my crystal ball so you'd need to post a hugslog. Hit Ctrl+F12 in game, post link here.

Here they are, Sorry

https://gist.github.com/de205271fd4ee10917d40d5f83e08d5b

Oh and reloading older saves doesn't work. I reloaded the save files that is 2 days old and back then it work but now it no longer does. The logs are always there when I load the mod so I don't know what's changed.

What a curse to the main pawn.

Edited by poppindancers
1 hour ago, poppindancers said:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what exactly is up, but I have a few suggestions:

- If you only use RJW submods that have been updated for RJW 4.8, try that

- We generally advise not to use Prepare Carefully as it often breaks pawns, which might lead to errors later in the game. Try using Character Editor instead.

- Your savegame might be bugged (did you switch mods around?), so with the hints above in mind start a new game and check if you still experience bugs.

35 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

- We generally advise not to use Prepare Carefully as it often breaks pawns, which might lead to errors later in the game. Try using Character Editor instead.

- Your savegame might be bugged (did you switch mods around?), so with the hints above in mind start a new game and check if you still experience bugs.

I've tried switching the RJW version around, not much changed. Turning off every submod still won't work as long as RJW is still active.

-Yeah I've done some testing and with new game it works again. but then again now I live under the fear of something goes wrong lategame and lose progress.

-Yeah I'll switch to that.

-I think that was after this bug happens I've tried various ways (disabling/ change loadorder) to fix the game. I've no reason to change them beforehand.

Well, I'll mercykill her, and give her a proper burial. I wonder what happens when she dies as hero mode. Sad way to go, like killing a malformed puppy.

Thx for the reply anyway. Fuck I liked this colony.

Edited by poppindancers

Currently experiencing an issue where my colonists are all constantly "Sexually frustrated" but are not masturbating or anything to assuage their desires. Not sure when this started happening, but was wondering what could possibly be causing that and if anyone is able or wanting to look into it?

5 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Update: I remove my character's genitals and install them back in seems to do the trick, she even meditate now.

That, or having both genitals eventually breaks the game.

1 hour ago, onepel said:

Need help...

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/da3483f16fc9c1803a9a8519c7874719

I tried rjw-master.zip first but completely failed launching new game, so picked RJW 4.7.2.5.

Still there are mass error log and my colonist have never dropped onto ground instead their shadow.

This image is part of my mod list. All RJW mods are in here. DLC is ideology only.

use correct version of

RimJobWorld - Milkable Colonists

Is there any chance you'll make the balls and penis separate organs? Seems like there'd be some potential to that like: more fertility modifiers, chance for incapacitation by a hit to the jewels, along with some more variety with different size balls to add to the enjoyment for the mod.

Updating RJW from 4.8.1 to 4.8.1.1 made all sex instances "insta-resolved" - pawns come together, and in next second they are considered having an intercourse without playing animation: cum and stuff transmitted around, stuns applied and all that. Reverting back to 4.8.1 makes animations play again.

While I also have the same problem (no animation, no effect on pawns after action, interactive window glitch and etc) --> some others mods (licentia-labs, milkable colonists, sexperience and patches all latest versions) start showering me with interface errors ("Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.MissingMethodException: bool" or "Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenuMap: System.MissingMethodException: bool" and etc.), also DDLib null error appeared

2 hours ago, Dieselhear said:

Updating RJW from 4.8.1 to 4.8.1.1 made all sex instances "insta-resolved" - pawns come together, and in next second they are considered having an intercourse without playing animation: cum and stuff transmitted around, stuns applied and all that. Reverting back to 4.8.1 makes animations play again.

Same here

4 hours ago, Dieselhear said:

4 hours ago, MrSpacePenguin said:

my pawns are having sex but they are not showing the animation anymore its like they became super hero flash and they are done with their thing in milisecond 

3 hours ago, WarPawn said:

While I also have the same problem (no animation, no effect on pawns after action, interactive window glitch and etc) --> some others mods (licentia-labs, milkable colonists, sexperience and patches all latest versions) start showering me with interface errors ("Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.MissingMethodException: bool" or "Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenuMap: System.MissingMethodException: bool" and etc.), also DDLib null error appeared

2 hours ago, MarioCraftLP said:

Same here

Think I'm having the same problem as these folks. Here's my hugslib: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/b4e6068ae644be38ceb92adb5250afa7

Not sure if this is a bug with RJW or the race but the legacy age sliders don't seem to work for the Kurin race (Har version), I had to stay with 4.7 as it was working fine until it was removed in 4.8 which kinda messed with my current playthrough so I appreciate you brought it back but now no matter what age I set the sliders to, only Kurins 20 and over can initiate sex with Kurins that are of the age of consent and over. With the legacy options off it's the same behavior except the min age appears to be 18(which by looking at the race's config is the age they're considered adults). Haven't tested with regular human race yet.

image.png.9d03d092c87a60bfb65ab79010c28eb1.png

image.png.5cc575a4f970374deda1e9d36f34d1cc.png

Edited by conway111
less passive aggressive ><

Also with the age sliders being able to go up to such high numbers now it makes it extremely difficult to select any number between like 13 and 25(took me like 2 minutes of clicking in the area to finally get 16), is there any way to set the values without the sliders? Is there a config file I can edit?