For some reason animal on designated breeder rape isn't happening for human targets for me. It will happen for cross species animals when I designate them (poor chinchilla).

I can't immediately see why, but I see some small bugs.

- ThinkTreesAnimals.xml the mating branch should have <li Class="ThinkNode_ConditionalHasFaction"> <invert>true</invert> at the beginning, otherwise the jobgiver gets called twice for tame animals.

- ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Breed.cs uses xxx.config.comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul to scale.

8 hours ago, PinkyAndTheBrain said:

For some reason animal on designated breeder rape isn't happening for human targets for me. It will happen for cross species animals when I designate them (poor chinchilla).

I can't immediately see why, but I see some small bugs.

- ThinkTreesAnimals.xml the mating branch should have <li Class="ThinkNode_ConditionalHasFaction"> <invert>true</invert> at the beginning, otherwise the jobgiver gets called twice for tame animals.

- ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Breed.cs uses xxx.config.comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul to scale.

because they are not vulnerable enough

disable rmb for guests
fixed targeted masturbation
fixed bestiality firing casual sex and vice versa
fixed got_anal_raped, got_anal_raped_byfemale not being removed from pawn when becoming masochist
korean

changed rjw widget to not show designators when rape/bestiality options disabled
disabled rmb when pawn is having sex
added rmb menu for rape and breeding, since 80% interactions are consensual, rape/breeing menu is pretty empty until someone writes more interactions, or redesign whole system?
split DetermineSextype into few functions
added Sexprops to sex drivers
moved available parts for sex detection to sep method 
better description for changesex royalty worldgen error
fix? for pawn trying trying to solicit while having sex/going to bed with client
changed debug prefix naming 
korean translation

Abraxas:
Update sizes for Implants
Update CE size_setter

Tirem12:
Normal/anal rape Thoughts distinction

RJW-4.3.3.7z

Hello guys,

i wish there would be some more decoration options for RJW. I searched a bit, but couldn't find any mod that specificly added decorativ items into the game.

So i made my own little mod with a bunch of sextoys, bondagestuff and so on... They don't serve any function, they are just there to decorate your sex dungeon.

I made the assets myself (i'm not the best artist) and you could improve a lot of coding (maybe add a specific tab just for the sextoys). It's more of an improvised solution, but i thougth to myself i can share it here.

This is my first mod, so if there are some bugs... i don't know how to fiy them, but since it's such a simple mod.. there shouldn't be any errors...

If you want to improve my mod, feel free to do so! New Assets, improved itemsorting, are welcomed. Maybe i inspired one or another, to make their own mod and make it even better than my self! :)

(apologise for my bad english, hope you didn't get a stroke reading this)

Much love

Gnillek

You can find all items under the furniture tab, you can place them where ever you want.

Sextoy Decoration.rar

Hello there.  is it possible to change the size of "body" part in version 4.3.2 im use careful prepare mod that allow to set body parts and sizes for them but after complite creation sizes go random and having micros make my sad ?(manual setting sizes not work)

26 minutes ago, Greendasteel said:

Hello there.  is it possible to change the size of "body" part in version 4.3.2 im use careful prepare mod that allow to set body parts and sizes for them but after complite creation sizes go random and having micros make my sad ?(manual setting sizes not work)

Read the first page of the thread.

2 hours ago, Erde said:

Read the first page of the thread.

Im poor to understand English properly and try to read again and figured out. Character editor mod provide me this function(change sizes of body part from RJW) and im was suprised by this. but quirks still pain in ass... chest size etc in game looks like injures and i can heal it...

26 minutes ago, Greendasteel said:

Im poor to understand English properly and try to read again and figured out. Character editor mod provide me this function(change sizes of body part from RJW) and im was suprised by this. but quirks still pain in ass... chest size etc in game looks like injures and i can heal it...

for quirks you can just click on the heart icon (next to the reroll button) and then on the quirks to add more

I can't get hypersexuals to meditate, PERIOD.  I've removed all mod's except RJW, and the moment a pawn gets hypersexual they won't meditate anymore.  Even if it's the only assignment they have or if they where just meditating when they gained hypersexual. I've tried multiple times with even combination I could think of and the results are it 100% breaks mediation.

1 hour ago, shootemout said:

i'm having a bug where everyone is heterosexual and has a whore rating of 0 - 0? anybody else have this issue?

i don't know how to edit this but this is happening even with just RJW and all the required mods enabled everything else disabled deleted all the config files 

34 minutes ago, shootemout said:

i don't know how to edit this but this is happening even with just RJW and HugsLib enabled everything else disabled

Everyone is hetero:

RJW does not affect that look at your romance mod and make sure you selected it as your RJW sexuality source in Sex settings.

Whore price:

Get your whore a room not a barracks 

10 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Everyone is hetero:

RJW does not affect that look at your romance mod and make sure you selected it as your RJW sexuality source in Sex settings.

Whore price:

Get your whore a room not a barracks 

is a romance mod required? i don't have one

3 hours ago, Merlock said:

I can't get hypersexuals to meditate, PERIOD.  I've removed all mod's except RJW, and the moment a pawn gets hypersexual they won't meditate anymore.  Even if it's the only assignment they have or if they where just meditating when they gained hypersexual. I've tried multiple times with even combination I could think of and the results are it 100% breaks mediation.

they dont meditate

On 7/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, NoppaiKohai said:

Is my understanding correct that Simple Slavery Slaves don't work with as comfort prisoners no matter what? 

I'm curious about this, too. It used to work, didn't it? Maybe it was lost with the update to 1.1?

림잡 월드 및 수요 모드 전용. 무엇이 문제입니까?

내가 복돌이 기 때문에 내가 할 수 있다고 생각하지 않습니다.

XML 오류 : <focusTypes> <li> 성별 </ li> </ focusTypes>가 CompProperties 유형의 필드와 일치하지 않습니다. 응답 : <li Class = "CompProperties_MeditationFocus"> <statDef> MeditationFocusStrength </ statDef> <focusTypes> <li> 성별 </ li> </ focusTypes> </ li>
Verse.Log : 오류 (문자열, 부울)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject : ObjectFromXml (있는 XmlNode, 불리언)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject : ListFromXml (있는 XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject : ListFromXmlReflection (있는 XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject : ObjectFromXml (있는 XmlNode, 불리언)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject : ObjectFromXmlReflection (
XmlNodeDirectXXX (XmlNodeDirectXXX ) , 불리언)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject :

Verse.LoadedModManager :ParseAndProcessXML (XmlDocument, 사전`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager : LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader : DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader : LoadAllPlayData (Boolean)
Verse. <> c : <시작> b__6_1 (
)
구절. LongEventHandler : RunEventFromAnotherThread (액션) 구절. <> C <UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent> b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper : ThreadStart_Context (개체)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext : RunInternal (ExecutionContext에, ContextCallback, 개체, 불리언) System.Threading.ExecutionContext : 실행 (실행 ) 실행 컨텍스트, 컨텍스트 콜백 , 복제, 부울)

System.Threading.ExecutionContext : 실행 (ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper : ThreadStart ()

https://gist.github.com/14e585493d2d9cd04dae883142423ee8

RimWorld 스크린 샷 2020.07.16-16.16.58.90.png