I rolled back to 4.2.6. and RMB works fine, so there's that.

I'm gonna say it again, because looking over past posts people seem to be obsessed with Hero mode, this has nothing to do with that, Rimjobworld 4.3.3. simply is disabling my RMB, 100%, and I don't know why.

I haven't tried 4.3.0. or 4.3.1. both have mentions of doing things with RMB, one of which is probably causing trouble. If you aren't having any trouble perhaps your rimjobworld version is outdated?

Is no one having this issue aswell with 4.3.3.?

Edit: 4.3.1 works fine aswell, so RMB is only not working in 4.3.3.

43 minutes ago, widukind said:

I rolled back to 4.2.6. and RMB works fine, so there's that.

I'm gonna say it again, because looking over past posts people seem to be obsessed with Hero mode, this has nothing to do with that, Rimjobworld 4.3.3. simply is disabling my RMB, 100%, and I don't know why.

I haven't tried 4.3.0. or 4.3.1. both have mentions of doing things with RMB, one of which is probably causing trouble. If you aren't having any trouble perhaps your rimjobworld version is outdated?

Is no one having this issue aswell with 4.3.3.?

Edit: 4.3.1 works fine aswell, so RMB is only not working in 4.3.3.

Just came here because I noticed this too. Can't RMB Rape. Normal Sex option works fine but not the rape in the current update.

OK I am a bit of a sadistic fuck and love to put the males in my game in chastity cages. The problem is that the cages seem to be poorly stated for things. Should it not just cover the genitals and not the left and right leg as well should it not just be on the pants layer instead of the top most layer. I want to change this but I don't know how. If someone could point me to the file that the chastity cage is in I can figure it out.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, kiothecloud said:

its very rare try disabling Fapping/masturbation option so that they will be force to interact with animals and if it still doesnt work enable dev mode on the options and direct control so u can tell them to do it with the animal instead

edit: lastly if u have mixed gender colony try to restrict the pawn that u want to be converted in a zoophile to specific location w/ the animals so she/he doesnt try to go to other colonist to relieve themselves and if all still doesnt work just make them a prisoner and place their cell in the "breeding grounds" with only male animals if they are female and female animals if the pawn is male

Thats how I usually convert my pawns but its more quick if u have only 1 gender in the colony and have the opposite gender for all your animals it usually doesnt take a week(ingame) for them to be converted. Mix gender colony is kinda tricky especially if u dont like imprisoning your own colonist cause u have to separate the genders so that they dont interact with them so that your (to be) zoophile will only focus on animals and dont forget to designate animals and pawns as Breeders.

Do expect a very high debuff u you choose the prisoner route and also the possibility of them being broken from all the raping thats gonna happen it lowers their conscience for a while. If u wanna avoid it just simple set a restriction on your pawn so they will only find animals to relieve themselves

Even with EDB or forcing with hero mode, or testing with dev tools I can get the Zoophile trait. The problem is that the pawns never act on it. Also I have a blank button (fresh install deleted everything to try and test this) for animals. 

Bestiality enabled

Zoophile Trait

Male Pawn

Right parts

Multiple different female animals tested - and lots of in game time nothing yet.

Thanks for the help so far but i'm just still so confused lol. And Id rather not have rape enabled if possible.

Seems like the button for female animals is blank, but the button for male animals has a designation button.

And with hero mode i can have male pawns interact with female animals, but they won't on their own.

edit- with rape enabled the pawn will rape female animals but i'd still rather it not be rape. There's gotta be a way to fix this right? Using clean fresh install and just rjw and its requirements (and edb to test).

I've been having issues with factions spawning when creating a new planet, it will only generate a single base for each installed faction. I asked in the comments of Vanilla Factions expanded on the Workshop and this is that the author of that mod told me.

"From the log it looks like it's Faction Control conflicting with RJW.
The problem generally happens when spawning factions gets interrupted. The faction is spawned with a default settlement, but no further settlements are added because of the interruption."

Is there a fix or even patch for this? Also here is my exact error logs when generating a new planet starting at line 9540.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/965df4c7f5d835eca69564b9601ac2e8

2 hours ago, zerpwny said:

I've been having issues with factions spawning when creating a new planet, it will only generate a single base for each installed faction. I asked in the comments of Vanilla Factions expanded on the Workshop and this is that the author of that mod told me.

The problem generally happens when spawning factions gets interrupted. The faction is spawned with a default settlement, but no further settlements are added because of the interruption."

Is there a fix or even patch for this? Also here is my exact error logs when generating a new planet starting at line 9540.

RJW doesnt add weapons. The pawns are failing to generate seems to be related to weapons.

But keep in mind vanilla factions expanded has numerous mods conflicting with it.

There are only 2 errors related to RJW and faction leader generation. I am pretty sure the game tries more than 2 times upon failing 

2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

RJW doesnt add weapons. The pawns are failing to generate seems to be related to weapons.

But keep in mind vanilla factions expanded has numerous mods conflicting with it.

There are only 2 errors related to RJW and faction leader generation. I am pretty sure the game tries more than 2 times upon failing 

Well I can confirm it's not VFE. I disabled the mod and it is still giving me the same issues.

5 hours ago, zerpwny said:

most likely you have a faction that have faction exclusive weapons and breaks world generator

Hey all. I'm having quite a few issues.

The main two are the fact that RimJobWorld is always, no matter the settings, defaulting all pawns to "asexual". I have to re-roll them every time. This is happening to NPCs too. The second issue coincides with the first, I cannot re-roll any android sexualities. They are always asexual and I cannot change them to something different. I'm trying to migrate my colonists to TX series surrogates, and while I finally figured out how to get it to work I cannot change their sexuality to match the original pawn, and as such they will never have sex.

1 hour ago, oxBrandxo said:

The main two are the fact that RimJobWorld is always, no matter the settings, defaulting all pawns to "asexual". I have to re-roll them every time. This is happening to NPCs too. The second issue coincides with the first, I cannot re-roll any android sexualities. They are always asexual and I cannot change them to something different. I'm trying to migrate my colonists to TX series surrogates, and while I finally figured out how to get it to work I cannot change their sexuality to match the original pawn, and as such they will never have sex.

whoops I deleted the message apparently, I've added the solution back to the FAQ

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

most likely you have a faction that have faction exclusive weapons and breaks world generator

Thanks, I'll look into that when I have the time. Dumb question, but if/when I figure out which one, where should I report the issue so it may get fixed in the future? To the VFE author, here, or the faction causing the issue? 

31 minutes ago, zerpwny said:

Thanks, I'll look into that when I have the time. Dumb question, but if/when I figure out which one, where should I report the issue so it may get fixed in the future? To the VFE author, here, or the faction causing the issue? 

last one i guess

1 hour ago, zerpwny said:

Waste of time reporting it to VFE author so yeah faction author.

12 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Androids don't have genitals.

8 hours ago, Idontusesexmods said:

Androids don't have genitals.

I am aware of this. I've installed archotech genitals on them, but as they were asexual and that couldn't be changed without dev editing, they would never have sex.

I eventually gave up on the plan for numerous reasons (actually getting the pawn transferred over was a huge pain in the neck and didn't result in a 1:1 transfer), and it looks like Skomer gave the solution to the big problem.

Edit: Scratch that. Changing the sexuality spread to Vanilla overwrote all the sexualities of all my pawns from various stages of bisexuality to being Hetero, and now I am unable to change it back.

2 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

I am aware of this. I've installed archotech genitals on them, but as they were asexual and that couldn't be changed without dev editing, they would never have sex.

I eventually gave up on the plan for numerous reasons (actually getting the pawn transferred over was a huge pain in the neck and didn't result in a 1:1 transfer), and it looks like Skomer gave the solution to the big problem.

Edit: Scratch that. Changing the sexuality spread to Vanilla overwrote all the sexualities of all my pawns from various stages of bisexuality to being Hetero, and now I am unable to change it back.

Vanilla sexuality looks for the sexuality traits, just add them with dev mode

On 7/24/2020 at 1:01 AM, Calmhealing said:

Even with EDB or forcing with hero mode, or testing with dev tools I can get the Zoophile trait. The problem is that the pawns never act on it. Also I have a blank button (fresh install deleted everything to try and test this) for animals. 

Bestiality enabled

Zoophile Trait

Male Pawn

Right parts

Multiple different female animals tested - and lots of in game time nothing yet.

Thanks for the help so far but i'm just still so confused lol. And Id rather not have rape enabled if possible.

Seems like the button for female animals is blank, but the button for male animals has a designation button.

And with hero mode i can have male pawns interact with female animals, but they won't on their own.

edit- with rape enabled the pawn will rape female animals but i'd still rather it not be rape. There's gotta be a way to fix this right? Using clean fresh install and just rjw and its requirements (and edb to test).

EDB is a bad mod, it's better to use Character Editor instead. Also, when you're doing a fresh install it's best to also delete the config files in AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config, I solved a lot of issues with RJW simply by deleting the RJW specific xmls, starting the game and letting it generate new config files.

I think the first page of this subforum should be all pinned threads with a DON'T USE EDB PREPARE CAREFULLY topic.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its defined in xml

can you point me? coz when i search for 'gestation' there is only one result - rjw.dll

i tried Hediffs_EnemyImplants.xml

<eggsize>0</eggsize>

as comments says <0 - can hold unlimited eggs>

but it wont >_>

its possible to speedup with GestationPill (and editing xml) but it wont work on eggs

also eggs are replaced when breed with other specie - would be nice to have option to "stack" them

Hi,

Not sure if I'm doing this right. or if its a limit of the mod (not necessarily RJW).

I'm playing with adjusting the size of a custom races breasts, and I think if I'm right its done by playing with the rjw.RacePartDefs. My example below (based off the Kijin adjustments in the RJW Race Support Mod)

<rjw.RacePartDef>
		<defName>Eq_Breasts</defName>
		<hediffName>Breasts</hediffName>
		<fluidType>Milk</fluidType>
		<fluidModifier>2.0</fluidModifier>
		<severityCurve>
			<points>
				<li>(0.01, 0.25)</li>
				<li>(0.3, 0.7)</li>
				<li>(0.6, 0.9)</li>
				<li>(0.8, 1.01)</li>
				<li>(0.99, 1.5)</li>
				<li>(1.0, 1.6)</li>
			</points>
		</severityCurve>
	</rjw.RacePartDef>

This does seem to work for randomly generated pawns (ie the ones you get at the start), ie I am getting some spawn with Enormous, Gargantuan and Massive breasts at the create characters screen, and hitting randomize here will have some of the random pawns spawn with the above Huge breast sizes.

The problem is I can't then manually adjust them with Character Editor or DevMode. Any breasts I generate on them using those methods are at maximum Huge sized.

My suspicion its a limit of those methods (ie they are unable to spawn hediffs with a severity above 1.0). Anyone know if this is the case, or is it RJW making use of RacePart Severity curves for the original random generations, but when called by CE or DevMode it ignores them and just uses the default human settings? Either way, is there any way other than save editing that people know of to get RJW part hediffs to spawn above 1.0?

6 hours ago, srx47 said:

can you point me? coz when i search for 'gestation' there is only one result - rjw.dll

i tried Hediffs_EnemyImplants.xml

<eggsize>0</eggsize>

as comments says <0 - can hold unlimited eggs>

but it wont >_>

its possible to speedup with GestationPill (and editing xml) but it wont work on eggs

also eggs are replaced when breed with other specie - would be nice to have option to "stack" them

okay maybe it doesnt, guess it was replaced, probably when someone changed eggs to generate inside pawns and not random number