17 minutes ago, GladiatorUA said:

Can bionic parts be reverted back to size-less, how they used to be? They are broken now, and has been broken for awhile. Only breasts make sense to be a set size. But without a penalty, because they can dynamically resize when necessary.

What is broken with them they seemed fine.

Dont see why only breasts should have sizes.

5 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

What is broken with them they seemed fine.

Dont see why only breasts should have sizes.

They are set size when crafted. Don't know if random, but multiple flat breasts in a row.

As to why only breasts should have sizes, it's really simple. They are aesthetically pleasing outside of the act. Bionic sex parts are supposed to dynamically adjust to the situation, so bigger/smaller if necessary for maximum compatibility. Perfect fit and what-not. Before the change they didn't have stupid sizes.

Also, is there a way to replace a sex-part with a different organic one without going through remove->attach and suffering mood penalty for the whole colony? Harvesting from prisoners is easy, because I can just replace them with hydraulics. Replacing micropenis with bigger organic one debuffs the recipient and the whole colony.

17 minutes ago, GladiatorUA said:

Also, is there a way to replace a sex-part with a different organic one without going through remove->attach and suffering mood penalty for the whole colony? Harvesting from prisoners is easy, because I can just replace them with hydraulics. Replacing micropenis with bigger organic one debuffs the recipient and the whole colony.

There are several mods that help with organ harvesting penalties on the workshop which should be easily searchable. If you want something more vanilla, there is always my preferred option (timestamped for your convenience):

22 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

I dont have pink names on them, they get in bed fine.

Also it is pretty easy to keep their sex need not depleted thet perform casual often enough along side other forms of sex and from what I saw meditation types just require backstories or traits and dont deny other form of meditation if requirements are met.

The only case of my psycasters being low is when I set the target range higher than they can sustain.

The meditation behaviour changed drastically the moment my psycaster acquired the hypersexual trait. No longer were they going to the anima tree on the other end of the map to meditate, instead they had sex once in a while (fine but not anywhere near frequent enough) and filling her assigned schedule with normal work instead. Its crippled her focus gain. Right now, after i used a character editor mod to get rid of the hypersexuality trait shes gotten to 70% focus when with it she was struggling to get 6% (result after one rape, which i gotta say is pretty hella fast focus gain!) but it'd drain away before she'd decide to rape a comfort prisoner again.

My pawns also aint having casual sex (probably because im playing a snu snu tribe and everyone is either (probably pregnant) female or a young boy to be sent to the frontlines), just comfort prisoners. Which they dont make use of frequently. My pawns are masturbating like 70% of the time.

As for pink names... 

ggDydMt.png

Jay (M14) is the child of Megascarab (F26), spawned via RJW pregnancy (that came from repeatedly raping a prisoner if it matters). The pink doesnt bother me but that he wont claim a bed nor sleep in beds i manually assign him rather dampens my enjoyment. EDIT: I just realized hes never satisfying his sex need either.

Anyone else having issues with memory leaks?

I'm not certain if it's RJW or another mod (have a whole buttload installed) but i do recall seeing posts in this thread a long time ago with similar problems.

(when i get bored enough i'll eventually try disabling each mod one by one to narrow it down)

It's not a huge issue though, as it's fine if i just restart the game every couple of hours.

This is what eventually happens if i don't restart it though ;)

rimworldram2.png

34 minutes ago, failquail said:

I'm not certain if it's RJW or another mod (have a whole buttload installed) but i do recall seeing posts in this thread a long time ago with similar problems.

(when i get bored enough i'll eventually try disabling each mod one by one to narrow it down)

It's not a huge issue though, as it's fine if i just restart the game every couple of hours.

rimworldram2.png

You wouldn't happen to spend excessive amounts of time on the world map, would you?

33 minutes ago, failquail said:

rimworldram2.png

Funny story vanilla has a lot of memory leaks in the absence of mods.

Also mods which give you lots of move speed contribute to it.

Quality of Life mods tend to also be an issue in that case.

The list goes on and on 

42 minutes ago, Erde said:

You wouldn't happen to spend excessive amounts of time on the world map, would you?

Not really.

41 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Funny story vanilla has a lot of memory leaks in the absence of mods.

Also mods which give you lots of move speed contribute to it.

Quality of Life mods tend to also be an issue in that case.

The list goes on and on 

That could be it, i have a whole bunch of QoL mods :)

39 minutes ago, failquail said:

Not really.

I have around 300 mods and the only place I get severe leaking is on the world map thus I asked. Though the memory gets released once the world map properly unloads and I often keep the game on for days without a pause with no other issues. Could be a mod issue, but unlikely to be RJW at least solely.

Since the last update on friday there seems to be an incompatibility with "A Rimworld of Magic". If both RJW and RoM are active, somehow the button (and the linked function) to draft a pawn is missing. Using a combat ability of RoM does draft the pawn normally, and he can be undrafted again with 'r', but otherwise there doesn't seem to be any other way to do so.

If i activate just either of those two mods (and dependencies), drafting works just fine. Unfortunately there are no errors thrown, so I have no clue what the problem may be.

As well, RJW no somehow disables the right click menu. Tried several new colonies, saving and reloading, nothing changed, it just won't work :/ Does someone experience similar problems?

59 minutes ago, Silberhand said:

Since the last update on friday there seems to be an incompatibility with "A Rimworld of Magic". If both RJW and RoM are active, somehow the button (and the linked function) to draft a pawn is missing. Using a combat ability of RoM does draft the pawn normally, and he can be undrafted again with 'r', but otherwise there doesn't seem to be any other way to do so.

If i activate just either of those two mods (and dependencies), drafting works just fine. Unfortunately there are no errors thrown, so I have no clue what the problem may be.

As well, RJW no somehow disables the right click menu. Tried several new colonies, saving and reloading, nothing changed, it just won't work :/ Does someone experience similar problems?

That's weird. I have both RJW and RWoM installed and the draft button exists. You sure it isn't some third mod that is also involved? Also, check your load order. Any mod that adds new buttons/gizmos when a pawn is selected or drafted is a possible culprit. I had a rather bad case with Yayo's Shooting 2 where it somehow broke the buttons in a way that some buttons on the right side would actually activate other functionality than intended.

1 hour ago, Silberhand said:

user error, replace user

this is intended behaviour

dont press buttons without reading what they do

P.S. disable hardcore hero mode

Female consensual bestiality isn't happening even with zoophile trait and sex need at 0.
With direct control on you can make action and then this error happens.
upd: this happens only with some animals.(modded ones?)

Exception in ToString(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.AI.Job.ToString () [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.Gen.ToStringSafe[T] (T obj) [0x0000f] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.Gen:ToStringSafe(Job)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:AppendVarsInfoToDebugMessage(Pawn, String&, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_12()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-1518536704::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch4>?97902208::Tick_Patch4>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<DoSingleTick_Patch1>?1697309312::DoSingleTick_Patch1>(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:DMD<DMD<UpdatePlay_Patch2>?-421110016::UpdatePlay_Patch2>(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-786828032::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gregory driver=JobDriver_BestialityForFemale (toilIndex=6) driver.job=(error)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.think_about_sex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean isReceiving, System.Boolean violent, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring) [0x00379] in <4542818f30ab4c5e8e17f0d5911701cc>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<ProcessSex_Patch1>?-1505649408::ProcessSex_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale.<MakeNewToils>b__3_14 () [0x00006] in <4542818f30ab4c5e8e17f0d5911701cc>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_12()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-1518536704::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch4>?97902208::Tick_Patch4>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<DoSingleTick_Patch1>?1697309312::DoSingleTick_Patch1>(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:DMD<DMD<UpdatePlay_Patch2>?-421110016::UpdatePlay_Patch2>(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-786828032::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)
22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

user error, replace user

this is intended behaviour

dont press buttons without reading what they do

P.S. disable hardcore hero mode

You are absolutely right, my bad. I've used RJW for over a year now but never really played with (hc) hero mode, just had to activate it to test another incompatibility (sex drive wouldn't decay, was due to syr's "individuality" - figured that in advance, but would have been nice) and then stupid me simply forgot to take it out again. My apologies and thanks for the help - and all the work on the mod, one of the best working and thought-through mods.

It seems like the drug mechanic needs some balancing/tweaks to make it more fun and useful. Right now drugs are pretty lackluster.

I was playing with the idea pf adding an additional effect between Humpshroom and Aphrodisiac to make it worthwhile crafting one into the other. Right now, Aphrodisiac doesn't really offer much of a return on the time/crafting investment. I think it needs another buff to make it worthwhile.

Maybe the humpshroom effect should be staged, with higher stages having a bigger effect? Something like stage 1: "Humpshroom Buzz", stage 2: "Enhanced libido", stage 3 "Sex Crazed".

Or something to that effect. Maybe make the last stage only achievable with Aphrodisiac drugs (to make them relevant), with an added bonus or something? Maybe making the pawn immune to the "broken" hediff while on the highest stage so it can be taken by CP's as a buff to balance the cost of crafting the drug.

I suppose there are all kinds of ways one could enhance the drug mechanic. Most of it seems doable by editing the Defs.

What do you guys think?

I'm assuming that this issue might be due to one of my other 400+ mods, but is anyone else missing the sex needs option from the work tab after the latest update?  This is, of course, assuming it wasn't moved somewhere weird and I didn't read something on the front page.  No issues yet, just had it then didn't... curious why.

Also, still curious about any responses from my last post, but that's also not really a big deal...

Finally, bump to the post before me, although I suspect that adding different levels to drug usage prolly too difficult.

58 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

I'm assuming that this issue might be due to one of my other 400+ mods, but is anyone else missing the sex needs option from the work tab after the latest update?  This is, of course, assuming it wasn't moved somewhere weird and I didn't read something on the front page.  No issues yet, just had it then didn't... curious why.

Also, still curious about any responses from my last post, but that's also not really a big deal...

Finally, bump to the post before me, although I suspect that adding different levels to drug usage prolly too difficult.

No more sex work tab entries

1 hour ago, ghostfalll said:

At the risk of being the dunce... But Y?  Just 'cuz, or some deeper issue?

It never had any function, not sure why Ed added Sex jobs to the work tab in the first place

1 hour ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

In unrelated matters, i managed to fix the pink name and the children not sleeping in beds. Turns out they inherited a wild man desingation from somewhere, probably was that the prisoner was a wild man. I've checked on the vanilla dev discord and that wild men cant use beds is intented.

Going forward id suggest the mod to make such noninherited or actually have the born child act like a wild man (not that i know why it wasnt).

RJW Dragonians break the wildman event

27 minutes ago, Skömer said:

RJW Dragonians break the wildman event

Hum. Im not using that mod though.

Modlist

Spoiler

Log uploaded on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 10:58:00 AM

Loaded mods:
Harmony(brrainz.harmony): 0Harmony(2.0.1), HarmonyMod(1.0.2)
Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)
Royalty(Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty): (no assemblies)
Mod Manager(fluffy.modmanager)[mv:2.11.893]: 0ColourPicker(2.0.0.43090), FluffyUI(1.0.0.40302), ModManager(av:2.0.0,fv:2.11.901), SemVer(1.2.2), YamlDotNet(av:8.0.0,fv:8.1.0)
HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:7.2.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:7.2.1)
Vanilla Factions Expanded - Core(OskarPotocki.VanillaFactionsExpanded.Core)[mv:1.1.5.0]: VFECore(1.1.7)
Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids(OskarPotocki.VFE.Insectoid): CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0), InsectoidBioengineering(1.0.0), VFEI(1.0.0)
[KV] Faction Control - 1.1(factioncontrol.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), FactionControl(1.0.7377.39683)
Faction Resources(Murmur.FactionResources): FactionResources(1.0.0)
Empire(Saakra.Empire)[mv:0.331]: FactionColonies(1.0.0)
What the hack?!(roolo.whatthehack)[ov:2.1.5]: $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), WhatTheHack(1.0.0)
Smart Medicine(Uuugggg.SmartMedicine): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.6), SmartMedicine(1.0.0)
A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics(spoonshortage.ADogSaidAnimalProsthetics): (no assemblies)
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering - Forked(vat.epoeforked)[mv:3.3.4]: EPIA(1.0.0)
EPOE-Forked: Royalty DLC expansion(vat.epoeforkedroyalty): (no assemblies)
GlitterNet(K.GlitterNet)[ov:1.3.0]: $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), GlitterNet(1.0.0)
CyberNet(K.CyberNet): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), CyberNet(1.0.0)
RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.3.1]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(1.0.0)
RJW - Licentia Labs(LustLicentia.RJWLabs): LicentiaLabs(1.0.0), UnityEngine.CoreModule(0.0.0)
More Than Capable(notfood.MoreThanCapable): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), MoreThanCapable(1.0.7368.25933)
Pick Up And Haul(Mehni.PickUpAndHaul): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), IHoldMultipleThings(av:0.1.0,fv:1.0.0), PickUpAndHaul(av:0.1.0.5,fv:0.1.1)
Overlapping Interaction Spots(diddily.OverlappingInteractionSpots): OverlappingInteractionSpots(1.0.0)
NPC Bonus(pelador.npcbonus): NPCBonus(1.0.0)
CleaningArea(hatti.cleaningarea): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.1.0), CleaningArea(av:1.0.3,fv:1.0.3)
Wild Cultivation - Fan Update(SaucyPigeon.WildCultivation): Rainbeau's Wild Cultivation-RW1.1(1.0.0)
Rimworld Search Agency(Storage.Search.RSA): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RSA.Core(0.1.1), RSA(2.4.1)
[KV] No Max Bills - 1.1(nomaxbills.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), NoMaxBills(1.0.0)
Dress Patients(eagle0600.dressPatients): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), DressPatient(1.0.0)
Simple sidearms(PeteTimesSix.SimpleSidearms): SimpleSidearms(1.4.5)
Crash Landing(Katavrik.CrashLanding): CrashLanding(0.0.0)
Snap Out!(weilbyte.snapout): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), SnapOut(av:1.6.0,fv:1.6.0)
Hunt for Me(aRandomKiwi.HuntForMe): aRandomKiwi_HuntForMe(3.3.2)
Animals Logic(Oblitus.AnimalsLogic): AnimalsLogic(1.0.7366.5978)
Down For Me(aRandomKiwi.DownForMe): DownForMe(1.0.5)
Export Agency(erdelf.ExportAgency): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.6), ExportAgency(1.0.0)
Mad Skills(ratys.madskills)[mv:1.2.3.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.5), MadSkills(0.0.0)
Solar Flares Affect Mechanoids(sirrandoo.msf)[mv:1.0.0.0]: Mechanoid v Solar Flare(1.0.0)
Better Workbench Management(falconne.BWM): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), ImprovedWorkbenches(1.1.18)
Colony Manager(fluffy.colonymanager)[mv:4.30.605]: Fluffy_ColonyManager(av:4.0.0,fv:4.30.644)
TechBlock(fridgeBaron.TechBlock): TechBlock 1.1(1.0.0)
Real Ruins(Woolstrand.RealRuins)[mv:2.1.0.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RealRuins(2.1.0.34710 [no FileVersionInfo])
Royalty Tweaks(mobius.royaltytweaks): Royalty Tweaks(av:1.14.0,fv:1.0.0)
Dynamic Diplomacy(nilchei.dynamicdiplomacy): DynamicDiplomacy(1.0.0)
[SYR] Set Up Camp(syrchalis.setupcamp): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), SetUpCamp(1.0.0)
Set Owner for Prisoner Beds(automatic.prisonerbedsetowner): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.9), PrisonerBedSetOwner(1.0.379.18)
Enemy Self Preservation(Murmur.EnemySelfPreservation): EnemySelfPreservation(1.0.0)
Carry Capacity Fixed(smashphil.carrycapacityfixed)[mv:1.1.1.0]: CarryCapacityFixed(1.0.0)
Prepare Landing(neitsa.PrepareLanding)[ov:1.0.1][mv:1.0.1]: PrepareLanding(1.0.1)
Custom Pawn Generation (Continued)(Mlie.CustomPawnGeneration)[mv:1.0.0.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RW_CustomPawnGeneration(1.0.0)
Chickens Efficient Light(chicken305.EfficienLight): (no assemblies)
RIMMSqol(MalteSchulze.RIMMSqol): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), Priority Queue(av:4.1.1,fv:4.1.1), RIMMSqol(1.0.7487.22944)
DR_Royalty_DLC_Background_Patch(Dire.SoloPatchs.Patch14): (no assemblies)
Interaction Bubbles(Jaxe.Bubbles): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Bubbles(1.6.1)
CM Color Coded Mood Bar [1.1](CrashM.ColorCodedMoodBar.11): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), 1SettingsHelper(av:0.19.1.36477,fv:0.19.1), ClassLibrary(0.0.0)
RimHUD(Jaxe.RimHUD): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RimHUD(1.6.6)
EdB Prepare Carefully(EdB.PrepareCarefully)[mv:1.1.9]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), EdBPrepareCarefully(av:1.1.1,fv:1.1.9)
Bionic icons(automatic.bionicicons): BionicIcons(1.0.0)
Work Tab(fluffy.worktab)[mv:3.20.302]: FluffyUI(1.0.0.40302), WorkTab(av:3.0.0,fv:3.20.302)
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack(rimsenal.storyteller): (no assemblies)
Slave Outfits [1.1](Usgiyi.SlaveOutfits): (no assemblies)
[KV] RimFridge - 1.1(rimfridge.kv.rw)[ov:1.1.0.5]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.9), RimFridge(1.1.0.1)
[KV] Change Dresser - 1.1(changedresser.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), ChangeDresser(1.0.0), MendingChangeDresserPatch(1.0.0)
Highway Restoration(Owlchemist.HighwayRestoration): (no assemblies)
GouRIMet(spoonshortage.gourimet): (no assemblies)
[SS]Maid Project(LingLuo.MaidProject): (no assemblies)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VFECore)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), AOMoreFurniture(1.0.0)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Medical Module(VanillaExpanded.VFEMedical)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), AOMoreMedical(1.0.0)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Security(VanillaExpanded.VFESecurity)[mv:1.1.1.0]: ExplosiveTrailsEffect(1.0.7140.31563), NoCamShakeExplosions(1.0.0), VFESecurity(1.1.2.2)
Vanilla Events Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VEE)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), VEE(1.0.0)
Vanilla Weapons Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VWE)[mv:1.0.5.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0), ExplosiveTrailsEffect(1.0.7140.31563), NoCamShakeExplosions(1.0.0), OPToxic(1.0.0), SmokingGun(1.0.0), Submunition(1.0.0)
Rimatomics(Dubwise.Rimatomics)[mv:1.7.2088]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), Rimatomics(av:1.0.0,fv:1.0.0)
GloomyFurniture(Solaris.FurnitureBase): Gloomylynx(av:1.0.4,fv:1.0.4)
Gloomy Vanilla Overhaul(zymex.GloomyVanillaOverhaul)[mv:2.1.4]: (no assemblies)
De-generalize Work(Alias.DegeneralizeWork): (no assemblies)
EM Tools (Continued)(Mlie.EMTools)[mv:1.0.1.0]: (no assemblies)
ResearchPal(notfood.ResearchPal)[mv:1.1.3.0]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), ResearchTree(av:3.0.0,fv:3.13.503)
Reunion(Kyrun.Reunion)[mv:1.1.2]: Reunion(1.0.0)
[1.1] Psychology (unofficial)(Community.Psychology.UnofficialUpdate)[mv:1.0.6]: Psychology(av:18.11.18,fv:18.11.18), UnityEngine.InputLegacyModule(0.0.0), UnityEngine.SharedInternalsModule(0.0.0), UnityEngine.TextRenderingModule(0.0.0)
[FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time(FrozenSnowFox.FilthVanishesWithRainAndTime): (no assemblies)
Genetic Rim(sarg.geneticrim): DraftingPatcher(1.0.0), ExplosionTypes(1.0.0), GeneticAnimalRangeUnlocker(1.0.7440.17503), NewAnimalSubproducts(1.0.0), NewHatcher(1.0.0), NewMachinery(1.0.0)
1.1 - Imprisonment On The Go! (Make Pawns Prisoners Without Beds)(AgentBlac.MakePawnsPrisoners): MakePawnsPrisoners(1.0.0)
Roads of the Rim(Loconeko.RoadsOfTheRim): UnityEngine(0.0.0), 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), RoadsOfTheRim(2.1.7461.31480)

Does any of this spring out to you?

1 hour ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

Hum. Im not using that mod though.

Modlist

Hide contents

Log uploaded on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 10:58:00 AM

Loaded mods:
Harmony(brrainz.harmony): 0Harmony(2.0.1), HarmonyMod(1.0.2)
Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)
Royalty(Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty): (no assemblies)
Mod Manager(fluffy.modmanager)[mv:2.11.893]: 0ColourPicker(2.0.0.43090), FluffyUI(1.0.0.40302), ModManager(av:2.0.0,fv:2.11.901), SemVer(1.2.2), YamlDotNet(av:8.0.0,fv:8.1.0)
HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:7.2.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:7.2.1)
Vanilla Factions Expanded - Core(OskarPotocki.VanillaFactionsExpanded.Core)[mv:1.1.5.0]: VFECore(1.1.7)
Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids(OskarPotocki.VFE.Insectoid): CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0), InsectoidBioengineering(1.0.0), VFEI(1.0.0)
[KV] Faction Control - 1.1(factioncontrol.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), FactionControl(1.0.7377.39683)
Faction Resources(Murmur.FactionResources): FactionResources(1.0.0)
Empire(Saakra.Empire)[mv:0.331]: FactionColonies(1.0.0)
What the hack?!(roolo.whatthehack)[ov:2.1.5]: $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), WhatTheHack(1.0.0)
Smart Medicine(Uuugggg.SmartMedicine): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.6), SmartMedicine(1.0.0)
A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics(spoonshortage.ADogSaidAnimalProsthetics): (no assemblies)
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering - Forked(vat.epoeforked)[mv:3.3.4]: EPIA(1.0.0)
EPOE-Forked: Royalty DLC expansion(vat.epoeforkedroyalty): (no assemblies)
GlitterNet(K.GlitterNet)[ov:1.3.0]: $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), GlitterNet(1.0.0)
CyberNet(K.CyberNet): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), CyberNet(1.0.0)
RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.3.1]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(1.0.0)
RJW - Licentia Labs(LustLicentia.RJWLabs): LicentiaLabs(1.0.0), UnityEngine.CoreModule(0.0.0)
More Than Capable(notfood.MoreThanCapable): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), MoreThanCapable(1.0.7368.25933)
Pick Up And Haul(Mehni.PickUpAndHaul): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), IHoldMultipleThings(av:0.1.0,fv:1.0.0), PickUpAndHaul(av:0.1.0.5,fv:0.1.1)
Overlapping Interaction Spots(diddily.OverlappingInteractionSpots): OverlappingInteractionSpots(1.0.0)
NPC Bonus(pelador.npcbonus): NPCBonus(1.0.0)
CleaningArea(hatti.cleaningarea): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.1.0), CleaningArea(av:1.0.3,fv:1.0.3)
Wild Cultivation - Fan Update(SaucyPigeon.WildCultivation): Rainbeau's Wild Cultivation-RW1.1(1.0.0)
Rimworld Search Agency(Storage.Search.RSA): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RSA.Core(0.1.1), RSA(2.4.1)
[KV] No Max Bills - 1.1(nomaxbills.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), NoMaxBills(1.0.0)
Dress Patients(eagle0600.dressPatients): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), DressPatient(1.0.0)
Simple sidearms(PeteTimesSix.SimpleSidearms): SimpleSidearms(1.4.5)
Crash Landing(Katavrik.CrashLanding): CrashLanding(0.0.0)
Snap Out!(weilbyte.snapout): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), SnapOut(av:1.6.0,fv:1.6.0)
Hunt for Me(aRandomKiwi.HuntForMe): aRandomKiwi_HuntForMe(3.3.2)
Animals Logic(Oblitus.AnimalsLogic): AnimalsLogic(1.0.7366.5978)
Down For Me(aRandomKiwi.DownForMe): DownForMe(1.0.5)
Export Agency(erdelf.ExportAgency): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.6), ExportAgency(1.0.0)
Mad Skills(ratys.madskills)[mv:1.2.3.1]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.5), MadSkills(0.0.0)
Solar Flares Affect Mechanoids(sirrandoo.msf)[mv:1.0.0.0]: Mechanoid v Solar Flare(1.0.0)
Better Workbench Management(falconne.BWM): $HugsLibChecker(0.5.0), ImprovedWorkbenches(1.1.18)
Colony Manager(fluffy.colonymanager)[mv:4.30.605]: Fluffy_ColonyManager(av:4.0.0,fv:4.30.644)
TechBlock(fridgeBaron.TechBlock): TechBlock 1.1(1.0.0)
Real Ruins(Woolstrand.RealRuins)[mv:2.1.0.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RealRuins(2.1.0.34710 [no FileVersionInfo])
Royalty Tweaks(mobius.royaltytweaks): Royalty Tweaks(av:1.14.0,fv:1.0.0)
Dynamic Diplomacy(nilchei.dynamicdiplomacy): DynamicDiplomacy(1.0.0)
[SYR] Set Up Camp(syrchalis.setupcamp): 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), SetUpCamp(1.0.0)
Set Owner for Prisoner Beds(automatic.prisonerbedsetowner): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.9), PrisonerBedSetOwner(1.0.379.18)
Enemy Self Preservation(Murmur.EnemySelfPreservation): EnemySelfPreservation(1.0.0)
Carry Capacity Fixed(smashphil.carrycapacityfixed)[mv:1.1.1.0]: CarryCapacityFixed(1.0.0)
Prepare Landing(neitsa.PrepareLanding)[ov:1.0.1][mv:1.0.1]: PrepareLanding(1.0.1)
Custom Pawn Generation (Continued)(Mlie.CustomPawnGeneration)[mv:1.0.0.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RW_CustomPawnGeneration(1.0.0)
Chickens Efficient Light(chicken305.EfficienLight): (no assemblies)
RIMMSqol(MalteSchulze.RIMMSqol): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), Priority Queue(av:4.1.1,fv:4.1.1), RIMMSqol(1.0.7487.22944)
DR_Royalty_DLC_Background_Patch(Dire.SoloPatchs.Patch14): (no assemblies)
Interaction Bubbles(Jaxe.Bubbles): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Bubbles(1.6.1)
CM Color Coded Mood Bar [1.1](CrashM.ColorCodedMoodBar.11): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), 1SettingsHelper(av:0.19.1.36477,fv:0.19.1), ClassLibrary(0.0.0)
RimHUD(Jaxe.RimHUD): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), RimHUD(1.6.6)
EdB Prepare Carefully(EdB.PrepareCarefully)[mv:1.1.9]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), EdBPrepareCarefully(av:1.1.1,fv:1.1.9)
Bionic icons(automatic.bionicicons): BionicIcons(1.0.0)
Work Tab(fluffy.worktab)[mv:3.20.302]: FluffyUI(1.0.0.40302), WorkTab(av:3.0.0,fv:3.20.302)
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack(rimsenal.storyteller): (no assemblies)
Slave Outfits [1.1](Usgiyi.SlaveOutfits): (no assemblies)
[KV] RimFridge - 1.1(rimfridge.kv.rw)[ov:1.1.0.5]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.9), RimFridge(1.1.0.1)
[KV] Change Dresser - 1.1(changedresser.kv.rw): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), ChangeDresser(1.0.0), MendingChangeDresserPatch(1.0.0)
Highway Restoration(Owlchemist.HighwayRestoration): (no assemblies)
GouRIMet(spoonshortage.gourimet): (no assemblies)
[SS]Maid Project(LingLuo.MaidProject): (no assemblies)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VFECore)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), AOMoreFurniture(1.0.0)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Medical Module(VanillaExpanded.VFEMedical)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), AOMoreMedical(1.0.0)
Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Security(VanillaExpanded.VFESecurity)[mv:1.1.1.0]: ExplosiveTrailsEffect(1.0.7140.31563), NoCamShakeExplosions(1.0.0), VFESecurity(1.1.2.2)
Vanilla Events Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VEE)[mv:1.1.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), VEE(1.0.0)
Vanilla Weapons Expanded(VanillaExpanded.VWE)[mv:1.0.5.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0), ExplosiveTrailsEffect(1.0.7140.31563), NoCamShakeExplosions(1.0.0), OPToxic(1.0.0), SmokingGun(1.0.0), Submunition(1.0.0)
Rimatomics(Dubwise.Rimatomics)[mv:1.7.2088]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), Rimatomics(av:1.0.0,fv:1.0.0)
GloomyFurniture(Solaris.FurnitureBase): Gloomylynx(av:1.0.4,fv:1.0.4)
Gloomy Vanilla Overhaul(zymex.GloomyVanillaOverhaul)[mv:2.1.4]: (no assemblies)
De-generalize Work(Alias.DegeneralizeWork): (no assemblies)
EM Tools (Continued)(Mlie.EMTools)[mv:1.0.1.0]: (no assemblies)
ResearchPal(notfood.ResearchPal)[mv:1.1.3.0]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), ResearchTree(av:3.0.0,fv:3.13.503)
Reunion(Kyrun.Reunion)[mv:1.1.2]: Reunion(1.0.0)
[1.1] Psychology (unofficial)(Community.Psychology.UnofficialUpdate)[mv:1.0.6]: Psychology(av:18.11.18,fv:18.11.18), UnityEngine.InputLegacyModule(0.0.0), UnityEngine.SharedInternalsModule(0.0.0), UnityEngine.TextRenderingModule(0.0.0)
[FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time(FrozenSnowFox.FilthVanishesWithRainAndTime): (no assemblies)
Genetic Rim(sarg.geneticrim): DraftingPatcher(1.0.0), ExplosionTypes(1.0.0), GeneticAnimalRangeUnlocker(1.0.7440.17503), NewAnimalSubproducts(1.0.0), NewHatcher(1.0.0), NewMachinery(1.0.0)
1.1 - Imprisonment On The Go! (Make Pawns Prisoners Without Beds)(AgentBlac.MakePawnsPrisoners): MakePawnsPrisoners(1.0.0)
Roads of the Rim(Loconeko.RoadsOfTheRim): UnityEngine(0.0.0), 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), RoadsOfTheRim(2.1.7461.31480)

Does any of this spring out to you?

why is RJW in the middle instead of at the bottom?

fix your load order: guide