37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What?!

A bethesda game crashing doing something routine? No sir! You are mistaken!

Seriously though, wtf? I guess I'll just insta-disable them then rather than fading out. 

what if you had a mud crab wielding a baseball bat spawn, and knock the rocks off the screen while yelling "get the fuck outta here you useless rocks!!!"

Great idea right!! 

okay I know I know! back to my corner... ?

On 4/16/2019 at 7:39 PM, Nymra said:

Hmm,

1. Unequip Body Armor trap:

I love it still, because I roleplay alot of stuff already anyway (I realized mods cant cover it all...). So I just try not use the exploit. 

And yeah, in a fight its funny when it happens, hehe. 

What I find strange is how little the impact of losing the body armor seems to be.

Still would love for more customization (if possible) for especially

a. the effects durations.

b. the items stripped (could go up to "unequip all" for me (as MCM options) together with barefoot realism definatly a factor losing the boots.

2. Paralyze: I love it when it happens, has definatly some BDSM feel to it to fall asleep in midst of a dangerous dungeon. I searched but could not find anything about the ragdoll+sexlab thing as solution (in general it seems a problem tho, since I read it many times that similar things happen with Ragdoll and also when one animation breaks the other).

3. New Trap idea: out of the Paralyze: what if a trap would force the player to fall asleep for an hour or two? In combination with sleep rape mods this could be funny. 

Would probably break in fights, too, tho ;(

I don't know about unequip all. Too much work + can be annoying to equip everything after. I can probably manage body, feet + 2 customizable slots for bra & panty armors. Not too bothered about head/hands slots. 

Don't know about the sleep trap. If in combat it wouldn't work and I'm not sure I can actually force the player to sleep in the games traditional sense. I could do stop and fade to black but that wouldn't fire the sleep events in other mods. 

I have been thinking about adding a summon chain beasts trap. Anyone use that mod? Would that work? I use the mod myself but I haven't explored it much. Don't want to activate those floating orbs as I know what happens :)

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I just drop that here:

Rock Trap De-Lameifier v1.0:

I get CTD if the rocks hit a NPC while the rocks are already vanishing

Happend in Forgotten Vale, Serana got hit by rocks while the rocks were already vanishing while still rolling down a tunnel => CTD

I repeated that event a few times (reloading at the same spot and let serana get hit a lot), always ended in CTD

after that I left serana behind and just waited till the trap triggered and all rocks vanished => no CTD

also: the name serana is very close to serano, which in turn makes me very hungry

Try this and let me know how it goes: Rock Trap De-Lameifier v1.1 (18-Apr-2019).7z

1. Rocks are insta-disabled

2. Rocks will only be disabled if you're not looking at them (sneaky rocks)

I have a question about Bathing in Skyrim, how does it work, the tracking I mean, is it heavy on the Script LATENCY?

I'm having script lag problems, my machine isn't very good, my latency out of combat averages 50+ms(60-90high; 20-30low) it goes a little higher, sometimes 100+ms.

That is not good so I'm removing mods with cloaks and frequent script updating system. 

Can I deactivate Bathing in Skyrim dirt tracking (only if the dirt tracking is heavy on the script latency...) and only use it to clean CUM from the Cum Overlays mod??? If so, how?

It would be better if there was a way to make it less problematic(for me) instead of deactivating the whole thing.

Sorry for the bad English, and thanks for the mod tweaks ^^

23 minutes ago, yagonew said:

I have a question about Bathing in Skyrim, how does it work, the tracking I mean, is it heavy on the Script LATENCY?

I'm having script lag problems, my machine isn't very good, my latency out of combat averages 50+ms(60-90high; 20-30low) it goes a little higher, sometimes 100+ms.

That is not good so I'm removing mods with cloaks and frequent script updating system. 

Can I deactivate Bathing in Skyrim dirt tracking (only if the dirt tracking is heavy on the script latency...) and only use it to clean CUM from the Cum Overlays mod??? If so, how?

It would be better if there was a way to make it less problematic(for me) instead of deactivating the whole thing.

Sorry for the bad English, and thanks for the mod tweaks ^^

It isn't too bad. About 200ish scripts on my current save. That's around half as many as Campfire and twice as many as OBIS for example purposes.

You can reduce the load by changing the polling time. Its default is 2 hours I think, I set mine to 4 the only thing that changes is how accurate the location-based dirt changes are. Which is really not that big of a deal. You could even change the polling to 8 hours without it being a big deal. 

100ms spike every now and then is ok in my book. As long as things are happening as/when they should I wouldn't really obsess about script lag. BiS tweaked is about as heavy as normal BiS. There's some extra stuff on game load and during hourly updates but that's about it. If your computer can't handle an update every game hour then you've got other problems. Updates probably typically would take less than 1 second to run. There is of course the cloak spell but a single cloak spell isn't going to have much effect, unless the attached script is doing crazy shit. 

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. The number of scripts is NOT a good indication of how 'script heavy' a mod is. 

Also something to consider: 'set timescale to 10'

Increases the amount of real time in one game hour giving hourly/time based updates more time to run. Also slows the day/night cycle which suits me as the default of 20 is way too fast imo. I think I actually use 6. 

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I have been using 10 and have thought about going to 6 ?

It's a multiplier, right? 1 second = 6 minutes? or something like that? 

Yup. Straight multiplier. 1 real second = 20 seconds of game time by default.

1 minute = 20 minutes etc.

@Monoman1 I think you misunderstood me, I'm not saying your tweaks or the mod itself is heavy or the cause of my problem, I love your mod, the problem is, I also love all the other mods like yours that I use because I like to micromanage shit in my games, but try having as many "IMMERSIVE MODS" as I have and still run ANY combat mod with this piece of garbage 6 year old junk I play in...

I have the game timescale 10 too, Skyrim Utility Mod deals with that for me, now that I know about the timescale I'm gonna change it to 6 maybe less, and see if I can combat roll or at least sidestep something without a 3-sec delay, when the lag spikes my dovahkiin tends to out of nowhere grab someone (the air too) and bite their necks e.e my character isn't a vampire...

When your non-vampire character starts biting ppl for no reason, you gotta do something, it only happens when there is a lag spike, from 50 to 150+. already canned a bunch of mods I like,(frostfall, wetandcold, ineed, enhanced blood textures) don't wanna remove SL mods, but will if I have to, combat is the point of the game and vanilla combat is disgustingly predictable and easy to exploit (plus after all these years I need some variation for christ sake).

@Corsayr Isn't 200ms 100 more than the "safe" amount of script latency??? I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that more than 100 is dangerous and causes problems with the save after a few hours in...

Thanks for the replies ^^

I will try another suggestion :P

Found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97066?tab=posts&BH=2

Its awesome but sadly totaly incompatible with any sex content because it does not allow partial or complete stripping (when stripped the character still has all its items on)...

But in fact a mod like this is exactly what I looked for so long time, haha. It would allow the Player Character to always look the same when equipping armor. I avoid all robbery content at the moment, because I hate when you lose all stuff and have to get it back and fight with stuff you find on dead bodies instead. But that just gets boring. The PC should always appear in the sexy way I dressed her, hehe.

Just an idea... No idea if this can be done with a fix. The original author did not respond to my suggestion. I asked again, but I think maybe he does not support kinky content :(

14 hours ago, yagonew said:

@Monoman1 I think you misunderstood me, I'm not saying your tweaks or the mod itself is heavy or the cause of my problem, I love your mod, the problem is, I also love all the other mods like yours that I use because I like to micromanage shit in my games, but try having as many "IMMERSIVE MODS" as I have and still run ANY combat mod with this piece of garbage 6 year old junk I play in...

I have the game timescale 10 too, Skyrim Utility Mod deals with that for me, now that I know about the timescale I'm gonna change it to 6 maybe less, and see if I can combat roll or at least sidestep something without a 3-sec delay, when the lag spikes my dovahkiin tends to out of nowhere grab someone (the air too) and bite their necks e.e my character isn't a vampire...

When your non-vampire character starts biting ppl for no reason, you gotta do something, it only happens when there is a lag spike, from 50 to 150+. already canned a bunch of mods I like,(frostfall, wetandcold, ineed, enhanced blood textures) don't wanna remove SL mods, but will if I have to, combat is the point of the game and vanilla combat is disgustingly predictable and easy to exploit (plus after all these years I need some variation for christ sake).

@Corsayr Isn't 200ms 100 more than the "safe" amount of script latency??? I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that more than 100 is dangerous and causes problems with the save after a few hours in...

Thanks for the replies ^^

Ok I understand. I've 2 more suggestions.

1. Mods that add a lot of Npcs can be heavy. Either because of the built in actor script or because of mods running scripts on Npcs in the area. I love really busy cities but had to cut out some Npc mods to make things smoother. 

2. Use a save tool to figure out what scripts are running. Generally a mod running one or two scripts are fine. When they start running loads of them is when you run into problems. Check the 'Active Scripts' and 'Suspended Stack' sections. Try to save when the game seems really sluggish to capture the running scripts. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I will try another suggestion :P

Found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97066?tab=posts&BH=2

Its awesome but sadly totaly incompatible with any sex content because it does not allow partial or complete stripping (when stripped the character still has all its items on)...

But in fact a mod like this is exactly what I looked for so long time, haha. It would allow the Player Character to always look the same when equipping armor. I avoid all robbery content at the moment, because I hate when you lose all stuff and have to get it back and fight with stuff you find on dead bodies instead. But that just gets boring. The PC should always appear in the sexy way I dressed her, hehe.

Just an idea... No idea if this can be done with a fix. The original author did not respond to my suggestion. I asked again, but I think maybe he does not support kinky content :(

I won't be taking on any more for the moment. I have 4 full mods (excluding the 'on hiatus' EDD), 14 tweaks + bleeping mcms, I'm collaborating with another member on something new and I've an idea for another mod myself that I want to do. And pretty much all of them could use some attention. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, Monoman1 said:

Try this and let me know how it goes: Rock Trap De-Lameifier v1.1 (18-Apr-2019).7z

1. Rocks are insta-disabled

2. Rocks will only be disabled if you're not looking at them (sneaky rocks)

WOHA!

Didn't see that quick response :O

(too busy hunting mud crabs wielding a baseball bat)

Will try that right away and will call your name out loud while those rocks drop (just to be sure).

Your mod already saves me a lot of rock deleting!

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I understand. I've 2 more suggestions.

1. Mods that add a lot of Npcs can be heavy. Either because of the built in actor script or because of mods running scripts on Npcs in the area. I love really busy cities but had to cut out some Npc mods to make things smoother. 

2. Use a save tool to figure out what scripts are running. Generally a mod running one or two scripts are fine. When they start running loads of them is when you run into problems. Check the 'Active Scripts' and 'Suspended Stack' sections. Try to save when the game seems really sluggish to capture the running scripts. 

1. Interesting and makes sense too, I've got that POPULATED SERIES HELL EDITION, from nexus I run it with 50% fewer NPCs, but still fills a lot in cities/dungeons/camps. Do you know if mods that add new SOUNDS to the game raise script latency? I've got Sounds of Skyrim Complete LE and Immersive Sounds Compendium

2. Gonna try that! Thanks xD

Hi folks,

I tried the bathin in skyrim tweak and wetfunction, but... it's not working.

Bathin in skyrim works well without the tweak (unless the character have cum on her, indeed). When i install the tweak the dirt disappear. Sometime, dirt is visible on the character's face.

For wetfunction, well... the mod don't work with or without the tweak. I can't see the sweat.

I guess i have a conflict with Slavetats, who overrides everything with his tatoos. So i check my nioverride.ini, maybe i did something wrong:

Spoiler

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies
bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the 
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)

Also, i don't use the slavetats fix, 'cause i use the 1.3 version of slavetats.

Could you please help me, please?

EDIT : i guess my problem is more complicate, i try a new game without slavetats and wetfunction is still not working.

EDIT 2 : i tried with only wetfunction and his requirements, my character is just gleaming, not really sweating like in this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjIq0w_ZVk

47 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi folks,

I tried the bathin in skyrim tweak and wetfunction, but... it's not working.

Bathin in skyrim works well without the tweak (unless the character have cum on her, indeed). When i install the tweak the dirt disappear. Sometime, dirt is visible on the character's face.

For wetfunction, well... the mod don't work with or without the tweak. I can't see the sweat.

I guess i have a conflict with Slavetats, who overrides everything with his tatoos. So i check my nioverride.ini, maybe i did something wrong :

Reveal hidden contents

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies
bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the 
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)

Also, i don't use the slavetats fix, 'cause i use the 1.3 version of slavetats.

Could you please help me, please?

EDIT : i guess my problem is more complicate, i try a new game without slavetats and wetfunction is still not working.

EDIT 2 : i tried with only wetfunction and his requirements, my character is just gleaming, not really sweating like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjIq0w_ZVk

BiS:

You didn't set the number of overlays to 14 or more. Change iNumOverlays to 14 (or more if you want) for all areas - body/face/hands/feet. If you are installing the tweak on to a save that is already running old BiS: Did you disable the mod in the Mcm, exit, wait and re-enable BiS?

Wet:

You've no reason to use the tweak unless you are using 'Spank that ass' mod. How the wetness looks will depend a lot on your ENB settings.

@Monoman1

Hello,

From what I understand you hated working on Barefoot Tweaks, but... Would it be possible to make werewolf/vampire lord an exception on its mechanic like you made for DD boots? Currently they're considered barefoot and proc the pain staggers, and tbh having a werewolf trip/stagger or an ominously hovering gargoyle hurt in the air is strange...

Thank you for your amazing collection of works :heart:

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

@Monoman1

Hello,

From what I understand you hated working on Barefoot Tweaks, but... Would it be possible to make werewolf/vampire lord an exception on its mechanic like you made for DD boots? Currently they're considered barefoot and proc the pain staggers, and tbh having a werewolf trip/stagger or an ominously hovering gargoyle hurt in the air is strange...

Thank you for your amazing collection of works :heart:

I had a similar problem

after I cured my vampirism I was looking at the menu and noticed that BF has a create exception option. So I never got to test to see if it worked, so maybe you can!

Go into Vampire lord or wolf mode and click on this 

Spoiler

1252588214_Fawn-LakeviewManor2019-04-2509_37_37.thumb.png.22b5514dd36252971dfce338f3eedaa9.png

See if that fixes it, and please report back to the group I would love to know if that works. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

I had a similar problem

after I cured my vampirism I was looking at the menu and noticed that BF has a create exception option. So I never got to test to see if it worked, so maybe you can!

Go into Vampire lord or wolf mode and click on this 

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

1252588214_Fawn-LakeviewManor2019-04-2509_37_37.thumb.png.22b5514dd36252971dfce338f3eedaa9.png

See if that fixes it, and please report back to the group I would love to know if that works. 

Don't think that will work. From memory, it just reads in whatever is in the feet slot. But if you're a werewolf then you're wearing nothing so...

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

but aren't they werewolf feet? 

I guess it depends on how the werewolf change is implemented. If it's a race change (which I suspect it is since your animations also change) then the werewolf feet are part of your race and I don't think getwornform will return it. 

Besides that. The exception only has a single 'slot'. Every time you set an exception you overwrite the previous exception. So you couldn't do both vampire and werewolf feet. Granted you can only be either one. But still. 

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess it depends on how the werewolf change is implemented. If it's a race change (which I suspect it is since your animations also change) then the werewolf feet are part of your race and I don't think getwornform will return it. 

Besides that. The exception only has a single 'slot'. Every time you set an exception you overwrite the previous exception. So you couldn't do both vampire and werewolf feet. Granted you can only be either one. But still. 

Parade sufficiently rained on... ?

?