14 minutes ago, neokio said:

Hey!

Your excellent changes to Hydragorgon's Slave Girls reference version 826.
But it looks like Hydra's latest is v827 (with apparent bugfixes, though the esp is dated December 2015).

Does your version includes those fixes?

I'm fumbling through converting this to SSE for myself, so before I go any deeper repairing textures and stuff, I was hoping you could confirm :)

If the dates are anything to go by:

Bearcanos version was posted July 9, 2016. The date modified on the 827 file is December 29, 2015. So I would assume by that it's based on 827. 

Comparing 827 to bearcanos version in TesEdit I can find no difference between them except for the changes Bearcano made to unset the 'Force Subtitle' flag on the dialogue. 

As far as I can see the esp is based on 827 anyway. 

Thanks for looking into it!

Creation Kit reports hundreds of errors when saving for SSE.

They're mostly variations of one of these:

BASE meshes\actors\character\hydra_slavegirls\hair\LovelyHairstyles\CynthiaMain.nif : CynNEW2013 has no tangentspace and is not using modelspace normals and will not render.

ArmorAddon 'hyd_skacc_longpipe_aa' (040D37BA) used invalid Biped Object slot 59 for race 'DefaultRace'.

Unable to find Package Target Reference (00000000) on owner object "hyd_misc_adv14_friendai".

Do you happen to know if these are normal, and present without problem in the LE version?

11 minutes ago, neokio said:

Thanks for looking into it!

Creation Kit reports hundreds of errors when saving for SSE.

They're mostly variations of one of these:

BASE meshes\actors\character\hydra_slavegirls\hair\LovelyHairstyles\CynthiaMain.nif : CynNEW2013 has no tangentspace and is not using modelspace normals and will not render.

ArmorAddon 'hyd_skacc_longpipe_aa' (040D37BA) used invalid Biped Object slot 59 for race 'DefaultRace'.

Unable to find Package Target Reference (00000000) on owner object "hyd_misc_adv14_friendai".

Do you happen to know if these are normal, and present without problem in the LE version?

According to TesEdit there are no issues. 

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of a false start I can only blame on myself (I assumed I had the latest version of papyrusUtil - I didn't) I've been using your Sexlab Cum Overlays mod with much success.  Great mod to fix the issue of wanting to have some variety in Sexlab "aftermath".

Assuming you don't have too many major issues with it at this point - honestly would suggest it get its own mod page.  It is much more than just a tweak IMO.

Regarding the Aroused Nips MME Integration... is there supposed to be something in the MCM Menu to show it's been integrated? I see the Frostfall checkbox (left unchecked because I don't have Frostfall)

I'm asking because I'm wondering how the integration works. I am more interested in the nips being affected by MME than I am in seeing them affected by arousal. It doesn't appear they can be separated. How much affect is applied as a Milkmaid fills?

Thanks.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Reesewow said:

After a bit of a false start I can only blame on myself (I assumed I had the latest version of papyrusUtil - I didn't) I've been using your Sexlab Cum Overlays mod with much success.  Great mod to fix the issue of wanting to have some variety in Sexlab "aftermath".

Assuming you don't have too many major issues with it at this point - honestly would suggest it get its own mod page.  It is much more than just a tweak IMO.

Yea, have been planning on giving it it's own page when I update it. If I ever update it.

22 hours ago, chajapa said:

Regarding the Aroused Nips MME Integration... is there supposed to be something in the MCM Menu to show it's been integrated? I see the Frostfall checkbox (left unchecked because I don't have Frostfall)

I'm asking because I'm wondering how the integration works. I am more interested in the nips being affected by MME than I am in seeing them affected by arousal. It doesn't appear they can be separated. How much affect is applied as a Milkmaid fills?

Thanks.

The effects can't be separated but it's a decent idea. If I ever get back to working on AN I'll see if it can be done. Remind me if I forget. Right now it just picks which ever effect is the biggest.

I can't remember exactly but I think the full effect is applied to every effect (cold/arousal/milk). It just uses which is highest. For milk it might reach 100% nips at 90% milk capacity maybe. I don't remember exactly.

19 hours ago, blinkov said:

Guys tell me what to do? Dirt  textures do not appear in Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked, thanks in advance

You'll have to give more information. What's your dirt percentage at? Did you install original BiS as well? Did you install BiS tweaked on a game where original BiS was already running?

@Monoman1 kinda found what caused the issue i had with  save bloat and the nipples mod. it seems to be some weird interaction with the SILF clean up dead actors and the aroused nips. ive yet to find how to repeat it since it happens randomly. till i find a way to repeat it ill thought ill just inform u of what it might be. reason i know its silf  clean up dead actor is that it only happens  on females or female animals, and it is tied into the silf cleanup dead actor sript instance as once u dlete the scrit out of the save the arrays disappear.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:23 PM, sidfu said:

@Monoman1 kinda found what caused the issue i had with  save bloat and the nipples mod. it seems to be some weird interaction with the SILF clean up dead actors and the aroused nips. ive yet to find how to repeat it since it happens randomly. till i find a way to repeat it ill thought ill just inform u of what it might be. reason i know its silf  clean up dead actor is that it only happens  on females or female animals, and it is tied into the silf cleanup dead actor sript instance as once u dlete the scrit out of the save the arrays disappear.

Is the clean up a new thing? My slif is probably a few versions behind at this stage. Haven't been playing much skyrim lately.

think its been around for a few versions. as i said ive yet to find what  instances cause it. all i know is i never had that till i installed aroused nips.
im only doing gernal trouble4 shooting(this not the order it happens fyi just the only thing each instance of it has in common that i can tell)
1. they all female that aroused nips was effecting
2. they died
3. silf picked them up
4. silf was in process of cleaning them from list.

beyond that i have no other info besides of how to remove the bloat which is easy. i tried for 4 hours can couldnt find any way to repeat it so for now think it can be put in as random glitch.

I guess this is from Sexlab - Cum Overlays. Don't know if everything is installed as it should be, but have lots of errors in the log file.

I never saw any effect from this mod and I am using a custum race on the player. Is that supported by your mod ?

[SCO_UtilityQuest (48003EAC)].sco_utility.OnInit() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 60
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Oral1.dds
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] Error: Static function FileExists not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (48003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 75
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (48003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 75
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Oral2Anal1.dds
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] Error: Static function FileExists not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Oral2Anal2.dds
stack:
stack:
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Oral2.dds
stack:
stack:
[06/01/2019 - 10:50:19AM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Vaginal1Anal1.dds
[0

Hello Monoman1,

just a question. If the script for BiS Tweaked, which handles the SexLab Cum stuff is installed, does this overwrite the actual used cum textures from Sexlab or does it uses his own textures? I did install the script and now have the defaukt textures which comes from SexLab per default. Normally i had my own installed in the specific SexLab Folder.

5 hours ago, Adetu said:

I guess this is from Sexlab - Cum Overlays. Don't know if everything is installed as it should be, but have lots of errors in the log file.

I never saw any effect from this mod and I am using a custum race on the player. Is that supported by your mod ?

Your papyrusutil is out of date.

1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Monoman1,

just a question. If the script for BiS Tweaked, which handles the SexLab Cum stuff is installed, does this overwrite the actual used cum textures from Sexlab or does it uses his own textures? I did install the script and now have the defaukt textures which comes from SexLab per default. Normally i had my own installed in the specific SexLab Folder.

Nope. BiS just says "Hey sexlab, you can clear that cum now".

SCO might replace the textures used via script but it includes no textures itself and it uses the normal sexlab textures by default. (Extra texture sets need to be installed before it will apply different textures)

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

SCO might replace the textures used via script but it includes no textures itself and it uses the normal sexlab textures by default. (Extra texture sets need to be installed before it will apply different textures)

Ok, thanks for the hint. Usually I already have the 3.3 version installed in mod organizer, but this actual version was overridden with an other mod that comes with an older version of papyrusutil - Sexlab!

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm, thats, strange. I didn´t install SCO. Also the facial/oral textures are still the same, the vaginal/anal cum textures are the one of sl default.

4 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

Hmm, thats, strange. I didn´t install SCO. Also the facial/oral textures are still the same, the vaginal/anal cum textures are the one of sl default.

Probably a stupid question but I presume you tried just reinstalling your cum texture mod?

I can't see it being BiS fault because it's just using a built in Sexlab function to clear cum. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably a stupid question but I presume you tried just reinstalling your cum texture mod?

I can't see it being BiS fault because it's just using a built in Sexlab function to clear cum. 

ahm, no. That´s something i didn´t try atm because of no time. Will try this tomorrov.

Whenever I use "Bathing" in BiS my Feet tattoos get removed. Anybody else having that problem? I noticed it earlier, but I thought the problem was with racemenu, not Bathing. 

In particular it removes my Freckels and other tattoos as well. 

I have Bathing in Skyrim and Barefoot Realism installed and all tweaks from Monoman. 

Before I invest more time investigating the issue I wanted to ask if anybody else has noticed this

UPDATE:
I now changed the textures for my feet tats to slot 15 instead of Slot 5. That solved the issue... 
I still do not know how exactly it came up, so this question still remains. I just have alot of other stuff on my list and as long as this solution works I m happy with it lol. 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

Whenever I use "Bathing" in BiS my Feet tattoos get removed. Anybody else having that problem? I noticed it earlier, but I thought the problem was with racemenu, not Bathing. 

In particular it removes my Freckels and other tattoos as well. 

I have Bathing in Skyrim and Barefoot Realism installed and all tweaks from Monoman. 

Before I invest more time investigating the issue I wanted to ask if anybody else has noticed this

UPDATE:
I now changed the textures for my feet tats to slot 15 instead of Slot 5. That solved the issue... 
I still do not know how exactly it came up, so this question still remains. I just have alot of other stuff on my list and as long as this solution works I m happy with it lol. 

I've had problems with disappearing overlays for a long time. Even before BiS tweak existed. The slavetats tweak was an attempt to fix it but I don't think slavetats is the problem. I suspect it's probably just something internal in RaceMenu.

One time I had a save and in it's screenshot (the thumbnail at the load screen) you could clearly see warpaint on my characters body but every time I loaded that save the warpaint was gone. :shrugs:

It *is* a pain in the ass.

Haha, yeah, pain in the ass....

Another thing:

Traps and Pitfalls: I have a new profile now but the mod keeps telling me the Devious Devices stuff is not working and I should reinstall the mod.

How do I correctly install T&P with DD in the first place? 

I have DD 4.0 at the moment. 

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Haha, yeah, pain in the ass....

Another thing:

Traps and Pitfalls: I have a new profile now but the mod keeps telling me the Devious Devices stuff is not working and I should reinstall the mod.

How do I correctly install T&P with DD in the first place? 

I have DD 4.0 at the moment. 

The FoMod should handle installing the right interface if DDs was installed and it's esp active at the time of install. 

If you want to try installing manually then install as normal. Then open up the installer archive and open the Conditionals folder and copy the scripts from the 'Active' folder. 

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The FoMod should handle installing the right interface if DDs was installed and it's esp active at the time of install. 

If you want to try installing manually then install as normal. Then open up the installer archive and open the Conditionals folder and copy the scripts from the 'Active' folder. 

I did it manually and it worked. The message does no longer appear. Thx.

Tried pmn a new game when you press the bathing or showering button in bathing of skyrim you strip on key press automatically regardless if you're near water or not. But when you hold the key down it gives notifications like normal and bathes like normal. I am thinking maybe its a bug and a rather annoying one >< because it wasnt like this in the previous versions.

To replicate the bug you have to set your bathe key in bis and them save and then reload the save and then you'l exp this issue.

5 hours ago, Risamei said:

Tried pmn a new game when you press the bathing or showering button in bathing of skyrim you strip on key press automatically regardless if you're near water or not. But when you hold the key down it gives notifications like normal and bathes like normal. I am thinking maybe its a bug and a rather annoying one >< because it wasnt like this in the previous versions.

To replicate the bug you have to set your bathe key in bis and them save and then reload the save and then you'l exp this issue.

Ok I'll look into it when I've time. 

Question though. Why would you press the key if you're not in water? ;)