Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

28 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

And It is future request,, if you up-date to add slider count. I suppose,, there should be case, to use invert option, so.hope to set  it in json for each morph (only about user custom morphs,),,  

What I'll probably do is allow for negative values in the slider range for the extra 7 custom sliders, so "-2 ~ 2" instead of "0 ~ 2". Simpler than adding more "invert" booleans. These will just be added to an "Extra" page in the MCM as it would be a pain to make it so they are added to specific pages depending on the type of body part they are adjusting. Not even sure if I know how I'd go about that!

22 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

What I'll probably do is allow for negative values in the slider range for the extra 7 custom sliders, so "-2 ~ 2" instead of "0 ~ 2". Simpler than adding more "invert" booleans. These will just be added to an "Extra" page in the MCM as it would be a pain to make it so they are added to specific pages depending on the type of body part they are adjusting. Not even sure if I know how I'd go about that!

Yes I see,, I just remember, the innie outie reverse things, then miss undersand.  so it may just need to start from 0 then negative (as option) if we can.

and I like, extra page as user category too.  about this time, I need to know which category I modified,, but now it work thank you ^^

(I may try to exchange un-use parameters about breast again)

Then what I miss understand was,, when I edit SliderProfile2(remove custom).txt,, it is not custom2 but custom1 ,,

I believed,, I need to select csutom2 but not,, (I read again your description, then now it work with arousal,,thanks!)

Spoiler

anusslider.JPG.a8a5b605e0b3ef3caa5236607dfc5939.JPG

Version 5.1.0 released:

Added 7 more sliders to make the total 30.

Updated the json config files to include the new sliders.

NB: any customisations you have made to the json config files since version 5.0 will have to be redone as these include more lines for the extra sliders and renumbering for some of the old ones. I suggest backing up your current json files and then installing 5.1 overwriting the old ones. Then you can compare and make your changes again. Be aware that the slider numbering was changed a bit when making your custom changes. This won't happen again as I think 30 sliders will be more than enough for most people.

New MCM page "Extra" for the new sliders, these have [-2 ~ 2] range instead of [0 ~ 2] so no need for invert booleans. they will all be incremental if that option is enabled. All disabled by default when using the standard CBBE Slider set.

SliderProfile2.json is now titled "CBBE Extra" and has slider names for all 30 sliders as an example of what can be done now.

"Daft Trumpet" sounds when nympho's "graduate" can now be disabled in the "NPC Misc" page, sorry to those of you who were getting sick of it! :P

Enjoy and stay safe! :)

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Version 5.1.0 released:

Added 7 more sliders to make the total 30.

Updated the json config files to include the new sliders.

NB: any customisations you have made to the json config files since version 5.0 will have to be redone as these include more lines for the extra sliders and renumbering for some of the old ones. I suggest backing up your current json files and then installing 5.1 overwriting the old ones. Then you can compare and make your changes again. Be aware that the slider numbering was changed a bit when making your custom changes. This won't happen again as I think 30 sliders will be more than enough for most people.

Enjoy and stay safe! :)

Thanks I test soon ? (I may make extra from scratch,, without exchange other one)

after test , I assume,, to use it as Extra slider, which number reange I need to use?   maybe

add custom slider in 13 to 19 (empty in SliderProfile0), it will be shown as extra?  

And  I  clear see min and max setting in extra, range -2 to 2 so it should work,, as you said,, 

then if  I can set min = 0  max = -1.0   it will be decrement with arousal,, like 

0 arrousal (min) = slider value 0,   full arousal(max) = slider value -1 ? 

Do not mind. thanks  it worked as you describe. (so No 13 to 19, 7sliders  is for extra. other number slider is categorized 

in MCM  as same as before. (may better not be overwritten without you know clear)?

9 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

If I remove morphs for the player character, does the armor effect stay in place, or does it stop as well?

It stops the armor effect too. For this to affect the player you need the mod enabled, player morphs enabled and armor factor enabled. The player character needs to be vanilla female too but can be sexlab male.

It might be possible to add an option allowing it in the OnObjectEquiped/OnObjectUnEquipped events so that even with normal morphs disabled on the player they would still get the armor factor when removing or putting on relevant armor.

This would require some new functionality that only adjusts the armor factor sliders though, otherwise you might just as well leave player morphs enabled. I'll have a think about this as it might be worth implementing something for performance sake when the above events fire regardless of adding this new option.

Lots of changes to ABBA recently and I hope folks are liking what I've been doing lately. It seems a great way to keep my mind occupied while crazy shit is going on the world and politicians are doing thier damnedest to fuck us all over, at least here in the UK.

Anyhow!

ABBA version 5.1.1 is now released with Armour Factor (if enabled) active on player characters when player morphs are disabled. Read the changelog for more info :)

38 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Lots of changes to ABBA recently and I hope folks are liking what I've been doing lately. It seems a great way to keep my mind occupied while crazy shit is going on the world and politicians are doing thier damnedest to fuck us all over, at least here in the UK.

Anyhow!

ABBA version 5.1.1 is now released with Armour Factor (if enabled) active on player characters when player morphs are disabled. Read the changelog for more info :)

Sick! While I dont use the arousal morphs on my character, I really enjoy the pushup effect, so I don't have to go build specific armors with the pushup effect in bodyslide. Thanks for all your amazing work dude! :D

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

It is really interesting improvement. thanks again. Then if you enhance it to only work about selected morphs,,  (like extra)

So we can still see arousal change + conform morphs only for armor,, I feel.

wao,, it already work as what I need I  did not check the new armor option^^;  amazing. 

Is there chance if I can add other slider to ease clipping issue?

Actually we can make slider which only change armor mesh,, but it need to edit and make custom slider one by one with OS,

so your way is really unique, which can on and off only for armor,  which already included,,, thanks!! 

Then when I pray this mod first time,, I forgot one question, which I hope to know ?

1  I generate body, clothing with BS,, ( I  use  some slider values, and  they will be baked to mesh as (mesh_0 and mesh_1)

2  I  change body with RM (for PC and NPC)   (eg I set Breast value as 0.5 in game as delta for one NPC)

3 I install and actvate ABBA with set slider min and max.

what I hope to know is,, when activate ABBA,

this mod reset slider value, which I applied in   step 2, at current Breast value 0.5 is added)? 

or  use the shape as base, then apply min and max slider value as addition , but it will not be shown if I use RM to confirm ?

( ABBA seems not change slider value , if I use Racemenu (or UI extension cosmetic menu) , but deform shape.

is it right?  ( ABBA use BS tri to deform mesh as same as Racemenu plug-ins, but it is separated from RM UI slider value?)

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

1  I generate body, clothing with BS,, ( I  use  some slider values, and  they will be baked to mesh as (mesh_0 and mesh_1)

2  I  change body with RM (for PC and NPC)   (eg I set Breast value as 0.5 in game as delta for one NPC)

3 I install and actvate ABBA with set slider min and max.

what I hope to know is,, when activate ABBA,

this mod reset slider value, which I applied in   step 2, at current Breast value 0.5 is added)? 

or  use the shape as base, then apply min and max slider value as addition , but it will not be shown if I use RM to confirm ?

When you set up your player character's body shape using in-game Racemenu sliders, those values are set as your character's "base" values. So when ABBA applies morphs, it adds or subtracts from these values and not from the bodyslide generated shape.

To see what I mean, start a new game and make a new character with crazy proportions (huge breasts for example) using the racemenu sliders. Then once all the mods have finished initialising, increase your character's arousal and watch what happens. Then switch off player morphs and your character should go back to what you set in racemenu. when at zero arousal your character should also revert to the racemenu setting.

Edit: The racemenumorph plugins do what they do in much the same way as abba but since the values are stored as a diferent "key", when abba makes adjustments or clears values the racemenumorph plugin values are still there.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

When you set up your player character's body shape using in-game Racemenu sliders, those values are set as your character's "base" values. So when ABBA applies morphs, it adds or subtracts from these values and not from the bodyslide generated shape.

To see what I mean, start a new game and make a new character with crazy proportions (huge breasts for example) using the racemenu sliders. Then once all the mods have finished initialising, increase your character's arousal and watch what happens. Then switch off player morphs and your character should go back to what you set in racemenu. when at zero arousal your character should also revert to the racemenu setting.

Edit: The racemenumorph plugins do what they do in much the same way as abba but since the values are stored as a diferent "key", when abba makes adjustments or clears values the racemenumorph plugin values are still there.

Thanks!  you know well  what I asked.    It is what I supposed and hoped so,,, but somehow could not be sure,, untill you confirm ?

why I asked it,, at current I try to make new profile to test BOSSE , then hope to know how ABBA use BS tri..

It is not question about your  mod, (If I  have problem I ask BOSSE author,,) But have you played with BOSSE?  It seems new mod which offer variation for NPC, with use BS tri.  I just hope if it work with ABBA seemlessly,  If you have already test BOSSE, hope to know.

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks!  you know well  what I asked.    It is what I supposed and hoped so,,, but somehow could not be sure,, untill you confirm ?

why I asked it,, at current I try to make new profile to test BOSSE , then hope to know how ABBA use BS tri..

It is not question about your  mod, (If I  have problem I ask BOSSE author,,) But have you played with BOSSE?  It seems new mod which offer variation for NPC, with use BS tri.  I just hope if it work with ABBA seemlessly,  If you have already test BOSSE, hope to know.

I've heard of this mod but not tried it, as I say on the front page, any mods that make changes to morph values "could" conflict with ABBA so just be aware of this. RaceMenuMorph plugins aren't an issue as they only make changes while the racemenu is open. Some mods work fine with ABBA, FillHerUp CBBE SE for instance, only affects the PregnancyBelly slider so has no impact on ABBA so long as you don't add that slider to an ABBA json file.

47 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I've heard of this mod but not tried it, as I say on the front page, any mods that make changes to morph values "could" conflict with ABBA so just be aware of this. RaceMenuMorph plugins aren't an issue as they only make changes while the racemenu is open. Some mods work fine with ABBA, FillHerUp CBBE SE for instance, only affects the PregnancyBelly slider so has no impact on ABBA so long as you don't add that slider to an ABBA json file.

I see. I keep my profile of current  game data with MO2,  so If it conflict and show strange things, I simply return to. current profile.

As you said,  the mod seems need to generate preset, which describe slider-data,   and add it with default zero shape to  offer

variation for each character, So  I do not cry, if it confilcit  .  I may try only change some morphs wihich may not use for ABBA first.. without expectation.

15 minutes ago, Illana said:

are there any plans to solve compatibility with 3BBB bodies? As that is clearly the direction we are going..

I'm not the person to ask about this, the only thing ABBA does related to this issue is to change morph values.

This issue is likely to do with the skeleton + body you are using and HDT SMP.

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm not the person to ask about this, the only thing ABBA does related to this issue is to change morph values.

This issue is likely to do with the skeleton + body you are using and HDT SMP.

Do you think it will cause and issue if I just adjust the nipple morphs?

9 hours ago, Illana said:

Do you think it will cause and issue if I just adjust the nipple morphs?

Best to just make a named save so you can roll back if it goes bad and try it out. Worst case scenario your game will ctd or lock up. Some people run ABBA with 3BA and have no problems. It depends on your load order, machine specs, settings, enb, etc etc.

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Best to just make a named save so you can roll back if it goes bad and try it out. Worst case scenario your game will ctd or lock up. Some people run ABBA with 3BA and have no problems. It depends on your load order, machine specs, settings, enb, etc etc.

Looks like it works fine, just set all breast sliders to 0 and only touch nipple morphs.

I've recently started getting a weird effect. Whenever my pc strips armor off slot 32, the breasts move to a position implying I'm wearing armor, and adjust to the armor factor I have set. However, when I put the slot 32 armor back on, it adjusts to where my default body breasts are, as if I'm not wearing a top.

It was working fine until recently, not sure what happened. Also, pushup effect will stay in place after all armor is stripped during a sexlab event. The only armor slot I have set to adjust the breasts is slot 32, which is my chest piece. Any ideas?

ScreenShot181.png

ScreenShot183.png

21 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I've recently started getting a weird effect. Whenever my pc strips armor off slot 32, the breasts move to a position implying I'm wearing armor, and adjust to the armor factor I have set. However, when I put the slot 32 armor back on, it adjusts to where my default body breasts are, as if I'm not wearing a top.

It was working fine until recently, not sure what happened. Also, pushup effect will stay in place after all armor is stripped during a sexlab event. The only armor slot I have set to adjust the breasts is slot 32, which is my chest piece. Any ideas?

Hmm very odd, you say it was working fine and then wasn't. did you try diferent armours? I wonder if there's an odd quirk with your tattoo that makes it occupy a biped slot? Also, are you sure the bikini top is actually slot 32? some of these bra type thingys use slot 56 or others.

Edit: I've made some changes to the OnObjectEquipped/Unequiped event handling which I'll be releasing in the next version but I'm not sure if it will make a diference in this case.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:30 PM, Yinkle said:

I've been working on improving the morph manager and how it handles multiple changes to a single actor which can be sent from a few diferent events in a short space of time.

The main issue was with the onobjectequiped/unequiped events firing in quick succession but I've modified that script so it will only send the most recent change. This was done by using registerforsingleupdate() (if this fires twice before the 1st update happens then only the second update will happen).

For example, a character equips a new armor while another is already equiped - onobjectunequiped fires then onobjectequiped fires straight afterwards. ABBA will now only send the result of the onobjectequiped event to the morph manager.

Due to this change we can now allow multiple changes to a single actor (in a short time frame) in the morph manager arrays.

What could sometimes happen before:  an actor has an orgasm or a stage change in sexlab - abba receives this event and sends a morph update, actor gets dressed straight after - abba sends another morph update but this is ignored as the actor is already in the manager array.

Still testing this out but it's looking good for the next version. :)

Hi Yinkle, I just tried you version 5 of The outfits and came up with a problem. The new outfit :Kinky, fits fine but the other outfits ie; white and red and the black one from Lisbet  reduce the breasts as you can see from the attached photos. Can you tell me how to fix this? I've redone the outfits in bodyslide but to no avail :(

image.png.6b24512d54eb9c735c53746e441aa4e3.png

Skyrim Special Edition 2020-05-12 12_19_11 PM (2).png