Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About Hylysi

  • Rank
    Mega Poster

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Bug: One of the loading screens still plays even when the MCM option is set to 0. The condition for vkjLorePaddle2 [LSCR:08060380] is incorrectly set to 'Equal to / Use global' instead of 'Less than / Use global' Bug: The MCM slider dialogue for setting the chance of loading screens cannot be set to 0 because the slider range only allows 1 to 100. Although, it can still be set to 0 with the 'default value' key.
  2. Suggestion: DestroyOnRemoval as an MCM option. Not sure if there's a way to toggle that through a script. Creating two sets of devices, one with it on, one with it off doesn't seem like the best either.
  3. Could you include the source files used in gimp as well?
  4. This is due to the way saves are named in SSE. Underscores should be removed from the Editor ID of CELLs. Here's a reddit post talking about it: Underscores in Cell Editor IDs break save sorting in SkyrimSE
  5. I use Animated Parasites for the face huggers. These are all taken from already existing BodySlide conversions that I know of. I didn't create any of these conversions, I only set them up to output to the correct location for Parasites. I don't know anything about where the face hugger meshes come from, or even if BodySlide conversions of it exist.
  6. They require the textures from the original mods, of which I am currently too lazy to fix them to use the ones included in Parasites/include them in the download. I included a Credits text file with the original mods, I'll repeat it here for convenience. The textures needed can be obtained here: Aradia Living Armor Tentacle Armor The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED (or any version found on NexusMods)
  7. 1.1.1 ESP with esl flag Audstuff Devices ESPFE Without esl flag (for use in LE) Audstuff Devices ESP Update: fixed Arm Cuffs not showing up when equipped.
  8. CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites. Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits (marked accordingly) require CBBE 3BA. BodySlide for: - Female priest outfits - Barnacle parasite - Living armor parasite - Tentacle monster parasite I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide. Requires textures from the original mods (which can be found in the included Credits.txt) This will be the case until I get around to fixing them to use textures included in Parasites or someone else does so before me. Update: no longer requires downloading extr
  9. Using states for the simplest of MCM options such as text and toggles is a waste of states if your mod is feature heavy. Milk Mod Economy has this "problem" because of that. There's a limit on states but that doesn't stop you from adding MCM options, instead you have to use the older non-state methods. The closest thing I know of is Papyrus Speed Test but that only covers common functions. Writing custom tests is supported but, of course, you wouldn't be able to do mod specific tests without adding it as a dependency. A script framework for modders that allows you to time the
  10. I'm interested, from a general scripting perspective, on the difference between using a Mutex vs a State. In ToysHandler and ToysPlayerAlias you used a Mutex but a State would have (to my understanding) worked as well and would likely be faster. Is this not the case? Is there benefit to using one over the other or is using a Mutex for everything done for the sake of simplicity? (When I speak of 'States' I mean:)
  11. Devious Devices based ESL-Flagged ESP (ESPFE) for Audstuff 1.0.4. Requires Devious Devices. ESP is basic - items are based off pre-existing Devious Devices. Escape difficulty, item descriptions, inventory/ground meshes are unchanged. - The dildo is included as the regular set piece (anal + vaginal single item) as well as separated (anal or vaginal items.) - Goggles were changed to use slot 55, instead of 32. - Includes a quick and simple BodySlide of the Ankle Cuffs based on CBBE SE. No idea if it's compatible with non-CBBE body types. I'm not interested in maki
  12. No idea if this has been touched on yet. Considering how many different rope types there are in DD (over 33 unique meshes,) a cool feature would be to add more randomization to make use of all of them. To go even deeper, the chances for more complicated/difficult to escape restraints could be influenced by the time the player takes to complete the meter mini-game and what spider caused it. For example, larger sized or named spiders, higher levels, the level difference between the player, maybe even something like the stamina of the spider could raise the chances of more e
  13. DAR has a strict animation limit of 16384 that cannot be circumvented. All animations count towards this limit, regardless of context, including DAR's own animations and SexLab animations. Due to how DAR counts animations, each characters HKX has it's own separate 16384 limit. Ex: This means SexLab, or any animation that can be used in a male/female context, count toward two of those limits. defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx This limit can easily be reached for male and female. Once you go over the limit DAR animations no longer pla
  • Create New...