Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

TDF.jpg.2f0badf634dd917bb5b3305c0bf2c10b.jpgthank you for the quick response !

it is not a big problem really, as the setting to 500 for polling prevents the ctd.

By the way, I have SLEN, TDF,ABBA installed.

However, I am using the stripping option.

Will check without this.

cdt log:

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Illia`, FormId: 00048C2F, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 0004B22E, File: `Skyrim.esm`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Illia`, FormId: 00048C2F, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

it is not a big problem really, as the setting to 500 for polling prevents the ctd.

Yup not ideal really and I'd prefer a more solid solution. The problem when this faction is not included is that TDF only sends the threadID and not the Actor involved in a "modevent" when the dancing finishes.

Due to this the options are 1/ blanket ban any morph events while anyone is dancing (not ideal) or 2/ use this new faction to identify who is dancing and ban morphs on them until the end of the dance. The problem with option 2 is that not all versions of TDF have this faction at this point.

It might be possible to get a stored Actor associated with the threadID (integer) using papyrusUtil or storageUtil since the Actor is sent at the start of the dance but I'm not sure as most of those functions require a form to find something else.

7 hours ago, T-lam said:

I think I've solved it! I'll test some more but next release should add a soft dependency for TDF enabling a "skip TDF dancers" MCM option that makes ABBA skip TDF dancers regardless of the new faction. this will allow normal polling and all ABBA effects on other characters.

"I wouldn't recommend using this mod if you are using an advanced body like "3BA" or "CBBE 3BBB" or any armour/clothing mods that use "3BBB" breast nodes. The reason for this is that when the body is morphed in-game via racemenu with these extra breast nodes SMP physics can get messed up and even lead to the game locking up or CTD."

Is this going to say a constant issue or a temporary one. i use it and am wondering do i need to change change me body and armors now or can i wait for a future update.

23 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

"I wouldn't recommend using this mod if you are using an advanced body like "3BA" or "CBBE 3BBB" or any armour/clothing mods that use "3BBB" breast nodes. The reason for this is that when the body is morphed in-game via racemenu with these extra breast nodes SMP physics can get messed up and even lead to the game locking up or CTD."

Is this going to say a constant issue or a temporary one. i use it and am wondering do i need to change change me body and armors now or can i wait for a future update.

I use 3BA and have no issues. What I did is override the skeleton with the one from poser adjustments you can find here:

this is a mod I like to use.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I think I've solved it! I'll test some more but next release should add a soft dependency for TDF enabling a "skip TDF dancers" MCM option that makes ABBA skip TDF dancers regardless of the new faction. this will allow normal polling and all ABBA effects on other characters.

Now I am eager to test it :)

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

You might need to make a custom config file for the sliders but if you have built tri morphs then there's no reason why not.

I'll take look but not into modding like that. But thanks for reply. My horse girl looks good by now anyway. I could try see what happen move them. Will back up data folder.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, rb888 said:

I'll take look but not into modding like that. But thanks for reply. My horse girl looks good by now anyway. I could try see what happen move them. Will back up data folder.

It's pretty simple to do, you just have to be careful and use the right names for sliders when editing the files. there are instructions in a readme file in the skse/plugins/ABBA folder. Some of the sliders can be reversed or are used in the "Armor factor" option so you need to be aware of these things when editing the files.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, T-lam said:

I use 3BA and have no issues. What I did is override the skeleton with the one from poser adjustments you can find here:

this is a mod I like to use.

So you simply override XPMSE with that mod and ABBA works fine with 3BA?

On 4/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, T-lam said:

I use 3BA and have no issues

Just a thought but I wonder if your ctd during TDF dances might be related? I've added the option to skip dancers in 5.0.2 (which also happens to stop disruption to dances when using the ABBA shout as an added bonus) but I suspect that something other than TDF dancing is causing this ctd. I haven't been able to reproduce this ctd even with 2 followers and my player character all dancing at once. I do not use 3BA or any body/outfits with the 6 added breast bones though. If anyone can reproduce this ctd without 3BA/3BBB then I'll eat my words :P

5 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

So you simply override XPMSE with that mod and ABBA works fine with 3BA?

I'd be very wary of such assumptions! The issue is not with ABBA/3BA/XPMSE per-say, it's more an issue with HDT SMP and in-game morphing. The 6 added breast bones add a lot more stress to SMP anyway but include morphs on top of this and SMP can quickly become unstable which can lead to high cpu usage/low fps/lockups/ctd. With a "normal" physics body (2 or 4 breast bones) this issue seems way less apparent and I'm able to play for long periods with no issues. I suspect results will vary massively depending on your machine's CPU/GPU/RAM etc. I'm running an I7 4790k, 1070 GTX and 16gb ram.

35 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I'd be very wary of such assumptions! The issue is not with ABBA/3BA/XPMSE per-say, it's more an issue with HDT SMP and in-game morphing. The 6 added breast bones add a lot more stress to SMP anyway but include morphs on top of this and SMP can quickly become unstable which can lead to high cpu usage/low fps/lockups/ctd. With a "normal" physics body (2 or 4 breast bones) this issue seems way less apparent and I'm able to play for long periods with no issues. I suspect results will vary massively depending on your machine's CPU/GPU/RAM etc. I'm running an I7 4790k, 1070 GTX and 16gb ram.

That makes sense.  I may have to give it a whirl and see how well I fare.

Maybe we gotta drop major dollars on PC hardware to enhance our vidyagam tiddies experience.

51 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

Maybe we gotta drop major dollars on PC hardware to enhance our vidyagam tiddies experience.

Not sure how much diference that would make if you are already running a high end machine but if your spec is pretty low it could help a lot.

Edit: it may be that in future this issue won't be a problem but I've no idea how that would be accomplished.

OK, I see, deactivated  my PC body now, as I use a quite special setup with DoC and lots of modfications.

But the NPC, some are Teen Dolls with very specific bones work well.

As the ctd appeared only during dances, I am quite sure it is related to dancing AND this special bodies.

As said, morphs works well with all NPC.

machine I don't think so, have a good setup here.

hmmm, ok, mention it.... I9 8 core something 1080GTR 64GB

got it from an exhibition for a bargain price.

BTW, no problems so far, runs pretty stable now with the new release even with morphs on max speed and a dozen NPC around.

And yes, other 3BA bodies work, like special followers on this base.

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm on AMD Ryzen 3 3200 g unlock oc at 3.8 Ghz with 32gig ram just updated for my birthday. And XFX R9 390x OC edition 8gb

OK, updated

had a few problems, as I forgot to clear the Json.

Had them no more in the override, moved to an axtra mod.

To get it work again, clear Json settings, deaktivated ABBA, save without ABBA.

install new version and loaded cleaned save to have Json written again.

Then load the latest not cleaned version and it was up again.

Otherwise I missed almost all silder settings (greyed out)

Strange, but it worked.

16 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

@Yinkle is there a way to turn off the trumpet effect when someone becomes a nympho the first time it made me jump and it was a funny for a while but now its just kinda old..

Yup I put it in there for a laugh but I can see it getting old! I'll add a toggle for it next release.

Edit: Version 5.1 includes this toggle.

Hi I expect, if new version can add  custom 4 sliders (which I made in BS and OS, then generate, with tweak 3bbb scripts , so can change in game)

by json only?    or I may still need to edit, ABBA_Script_MCM.psc etc?  

(that means, if I add custom sliders in json, in "SliderProfile2.json" , ABBA auto read, and add sliders to editable in MCM?) 

If you desigend so,,  the slider number, is matter?   

eg I have 4 new sliders for my NPC  3BBB body.  (can tweak in racemenu, and cosmetic menu)   then hope to add them to work with ABBA,, 

As your read-me,, I suppose I should not change slider number about 0 to 22. (23 sliders)

then how I can add new sliders in json?

eg,, I edit 3bbb Racemenu plug in script for 3BBB,  

like this,, (it need to count sliders) , then it work well for RM ,,,

morphs[96] = "ZTNAeroraSmall"
    morphs[97] = "ZTNNippeDown"
    morphs[98] = "ZTNNippleInner"
    morphs[99] = "ZTNAnOpen"
    morphs[100] = "ZcustomA"

Then  can I just add with number (increment from 24, 25,26, 27,,),  in SliderProfile2.json

only about what I need, then may work?

(about CBPC realated things, yes I know, CBPC virtual  colliders can not follow morph,, but as CBPC body user,, your mod still work

any CTD,, even though I often tweak slider in game,,,though I know, only default shape generated by BS,, may best fit, 

with user  collision configs, (whch made for  the  generated BS shape)

32 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi I expect, if new version can add  custom 4 sliders (which I made in BS and OS, then generate, with tweak 3bbb scripts , so can change in game)

by json only?    or I may still need to edit, ABBA_Script_MCM.psc etc?  

(that means, if I add custom sliders in json, in "SliderProfile2.json" , ABBA auto read, and add sliders to editable in MCM?) 

If you desigend so,,  the slider number, is matter?   

eg I have 4 new sliders for my NPC  3BBB body.  (can tweak in racemenu, and cosmetic menu)   then hope to add them to work with ABBA,, 

As your read-me,, I suppose I should not change slider number about 0 to 22. (23 sliders)

then how I can add new sliders in json?

eg,, I edit 3bbb Racemenu plug in script for 3BBB,  

like this,, (it need to count sliders) , then it work well for RM ,,,

morphs[96] = "ZTNAeroraSmall"
    morphs[97] = "ZTNNippeDown"
    morphs[98] = "ZTNNippleInner"
    morphs[99] = "ZTNAnOpen"
    morphs[100] = "ZcustomA"

Then  can I just add with number (increment from 24, 25,26, 27,,),  in SliderProfile2.json

only about what I need, then may work?

(about CBPC realated things, yes I know, CBPC virtual  colliders can not follow morph,, but as CBPC body user,, your mod still work

any CTD,, even though I often tweak slider in game,,,though I know, only default shape generated by BS,, may best fit, 

with user  collision configs, (whch made for  the  generated BS shape)

It currently only supports 23 sliders as shown in the example json files but I've been thinking of increasing it to 30. What you could do in the mean time is just replace those you don't care about with these extra ones.

29 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

It currently only supports 23 sliders as shown in the example json files but I've been thinking of increasing it to 30. What you could do in the mean time is just replace those you don't care about with these extra ones.

Ah OK , so I do not need to keep the number, but just care about "slider name"?  

(so I remove un-necessary one,, I may not use 23 morph actually,,)

I am now up-dating from 4.3 ,,so I need to check more (It may need clean up-date ^^; ?) 

43 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

(It may need clean up-date ^^; ?)

Yup do a clean update to be safe.

Edit: as an example, in one of the custom json files you could have:

"abbamorphslider20" : "ZTNAnOpen",

Just don't change the "abbamorphslider20" part of the line.

58 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup do a clean update to be safe.

Edit: as an example, in one of the custom json files you could have:

"abbamorphslider20" : "ZTNAnOpen",

Just don't change the "abbamorphslider20" part of the line.

Yes I see,,thanks you make things clear, I may challenge again.

(yes at first challenge, change profile,, I try to open so quick,,(EFF tatoo menu with NPC), then ABBA seems re-load morphs etc,,

then It hide 3bbb all morphs once ^^;  but it just need time to up-date,, (include NPC),  so now I can concentrate json and abba MCM menu.

(hope it work !)

And It is future request,, if you up-date to add slider count. I suppose,, there should be case, to use invert option, so.hope to set  it in json for each morph (only about user custom morphs,),,  

eg,,, add invert list= {},  then add morph slider number, which need to work as invert.  (by user)

I make nipple down^^;  so it may better to work as invert,,with arousal,, 

but it need to change, 0 to -1,  I suppose (to add delta correctly)

and it seems graat if you can  offer category which you currently used for 3BBA  about user parameters,, without it, we can exchange but can not decide

which category the morph will be apear, I suppose,,

Anyway customize by json,, make really simple thanks you.. (I really need to memorize all my edit about script,

when I up-date before,, now json save my time)