Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

On 8/17/2018 at 6:37 PM, Yinkle said:

Aah well spotted, fixed in 1.1.1 thanks for letting me know :)

If you are interested in feedback, I think you did a great job on this mod.  It is going to be one of those must have on any play though.  Thanks again.  Oh the NPC feature seems to be working great, havn't had any issues at all, even in a tavern with 5 or 6 female NPC walking around.  I have female draugers and giants, and that didn't work but I wouldn't expect them to with different skeletons and all.  I think maybe the nipple slider for length got inverted from 1.1 to 1.1.1 though.  Thanks again, for your work.  I'm going to look around the bodyslide threads, I know the nipple sliders were inverted in oldrim with the mod Aroused Nipples also.  Something tells me though, its way beyond my level of understanding why it is.?

13 hours ago, Yinkle said:

ok so the length/size swap thing is gone and nipple size isn't inverted any more in 1.1.2

I tried adding a hook to sexlab stages but my game crashed so I removed it, probably too much for my poor computer to handle :P

everything is working perfectly!?

interestingly Ousnius told me this: BodyMorph still has a memory leak too (shouldn't cause crashes unless memory is full) that will be fixed for the next version.

Hopefully this will mean less ctd for those of us with "less than optimal" graphics cards in the future

12 hours ago, Yinkle said:

interestingly Ousnius told me this: BodyMorph still has a memory leak too (shouldn't cause crashes unless memory is full) that will be fixed for the next version.

Thanks for telling this,I was having ctd's with the npcs option enabled.Only the player for now.

You may want to disable creatures check,most of us don't care if a cow,horse or a riekling has her tits bigger.

1 hour ago, matekun said:

You may want to disable creatures check,most of us don't care if a cow,horse or a riekling has her tits bigger.

It doesn't actually do anything unless you have tri morphs and boobs for creature bodies (if that's possible IDK and it doesn't interest me) I find it funny to read the messages though!

It would be a hassle to remove them as it's sexlab aroused selecting the actors and abba would have to filter them all out. Currently it just checks for gender and that's it.

I guess if folk have gone to the trouble of having boobs on creatures they might like this feature?

RACEMENU got updated today, I've yet to try it but hopefully ABBA will benefit!

New version 0.2.4 released:
- Improved morphing performance
- Fixed a memory leak when updating models for morphing
- Fixed morphs not visually updating when no morph key was set (or all morphs were 0)
- Fixed slider info showing wrong forms with ESLs in the load order (hair, eye colors etc.)
- Added Skyrim.esm master to the plugins (RaceMenu(Plugin).esp) to keep the in-game mod manager from disabling them
- Added support for UV texture coordinate morphing, requires new BodySlide version
- Added a new function SetSliderParametersEx to the RaceMenuBase script that allows changing individual parameters

Having tested Racemenu SE 2.4 for a while I can confirm that my game is way more stable- with all ABBA options enabled I've had no ctd.  The morphs all work as intended too- no more deferred changes. I highly recommend grabbing it and the new version of bodyslide which supports in-game morphs of uv sliders. I'll be working on adding those to ABBA soon.

Hey, so I had this working in my game. I think the boobs shrunk, since arousal was only 25 or so. And, according to the morph page, that's correct.

But, I wanted to see if I could just use this for nipple arousal. So, I edited the morphs like so:

Spoiler

ScreenShot45.thumb.png.38fce13592edc40945a20b13e467a687.png

But, even if I take arousal up to 97, the nips won't change. I've already got a bodyshape that has all the minimums I'd like on it, so I'm really only looking for expansion. So, this suggests to keep the boobs pretty much as they are, but increase the nipples 40%. When I do this same morph in racemenu, I get the effect I want. That's how I came up with the 40%. So, any ideas why this configuration doesn't work?

Edit: Oh, and I made it so that it started changing at 0, down from 20. So, there's no reason for it not to adjust to arousal. It just doesn't. I bet though, if I put them to default, I'd probably see the boobs grow as advertised. I'll actually try that and get back to you.

Edit2: Yeah, it does work. But, I had to take arousal to 100 before I saw dynamic changes with this configuration. Before, on my last trial, I couldn't get over 97 for some reason. But, this time (by using the key), I got to 100 and then BAM, the boobs exploded. Up until I reached that 100, nothing. But, if I am on 100, then I can edit the morph settings to change the look. I also get that visual effect at 100, but I'll probably turn that one off.

I think think would be a good mod for those that want to dynamically the look of their character's boobs. Personally, I think I'll just use it to adjust nipples. And if we can figure out why it only adjusts at 100, then it'll be sweet.

Actually, with the default settings, having such small boobs on this character made the boobs nearly shrink into the body, that from the -50 morphs. But, once I zeroed them, the tits looked normal again. They continued to look normal until I'd reached 100 in arousal. So, that's how it went.

3 hours ago, tryguy said:

I think think would be a good mod for those that want to dynamically the look of their character's boobs. Personally, I think I'll just use it to adjust nipples. And if we can figure out why it only adjusts at 100, then it'll be sweet.

Actually, with the default settings, having such small boobs on this character made the boobs nearly shrink into the body, that from the -50 morphs. But, once I zeroed them, the tits looked normal again. They continued to look normal until I'd reached 100 in arousal. So, that's how it went.

Hi it looks like you have an older version of abba from the screenshot. Try updating to ABBA 1.2 and grab racemenu 0.2.4 and bodyslide 4.6.2. Then you will need to rebuild the tri morphs as I added a new slider for nipple areola (UV sliders have only just been supported by bodyslide/racemenu). The reason they made it a UV slider is so that clothing/armour textures don't get distorted when it morphs as it only affects the body.

I'm updating ABBA regularly so do check back now and then as new versions generally will iron out the problems as folk report them or I find them.

Yeah, you were right on that. I had 1.1.2. But, I still have the same problem. I rebuilt my body just today since I'm refining it. And I did do the tri morphs.

But, I still don't get longer nips until (I think) it goes to 100% arousal. The problem is, I can't check since it won't allow me to go past 93 percent this time. I can press the button, but I'm pretty sure the game thinks I can't go passed 93% for some reason.

On a side note, I see you added that extra areola slider. And that would be useful for me, except that I'd like a -5% (or maybe -10%) on maximum, since the nipple got pulled in (to go longer). So, would it be possible to give use a range of -50% - 200%? I'm not sure any other sliders on that half would benefit. I don't use most of them, just maybe the bottom three. Or two, currently.

On another side note, just today I wondered if it'd be possible to do this through clothing. But, I'm pretty sure the clothing meshes are a lot lower poly than the body, so you just couldn't get the nipple shape through that clothing mesh. It'd be neat though, to see if a girl was aroused just by the nipple poking through. I imagine if actual boobs expanded, the clothes would too, so you'd see that while wearing clothes. We probably can't see that definition with just the nipple lengthening though, right?

Oh, but to get to the point: I didn't see any dynamic changes even though I went from about 49% to 93%. I configured the morphs to how I had it before. So, mostly 0%, except for the nips.

Spoiler

ScreenShot49.thumb.png.acd5aafde0b0a887efc66abfc717b970.png

Here's me at 93% and still no change. Can't get it past 93%, but I did manage that last time to an explosion when it got to 100%.

And, I see that HST SMP physics is distorting her boobs in that pic. So, I'm going to have to look at countering that gravity somehow.

Edit: actually, maybe it's not distorted. I had it on outfit to check. Anyway, that's my problem to sort out.

5 minutes ago, tryguy said:

Yeah, it definitely thinks I've reached 100% arousal, even though she's only at 92%.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot50.thumb.png.fad682a0b307bf3e9e0365e5f456674b.png

ScreenShot51.thumb.png.405886572151f64acfccd9cf372123a8.png

So, it doesn't matter how many times I hit the +2 arousal key, it won't allow it past 92%.

I capped the self arousal button at 90% that's why it won't go higher. I'll add an MCM option to set your own cap in a future version. I don't get why it's not updating morphs below 100% arousal though. In the settings page, what do you have the "Minimum Arousal level for ABBA effect" set to?

36 minutes ago, tryguy said:

On another side note, just today I wondered if it'd be possible to do this through clothing. But, I'm pretty sure the clothing meshes are a lot lower poly than the body, so you just couldn't get the nipple shape through that clothing mesh. It'd be neat though, to see if a girl was aroused just by the nipple poking through. I imagine if actual boobs expanded, the clothes would too, so you'd see that while wearing clothes. We probably can't see that definition with just the nipple lengthening though, right?

This works fine but only if you are using clothing with high poly around the nipples which not many have

just a curiosity: the netimmerse override plugin (CBBE Morph plugin), does it provide the possibility of exceeding the maximum and minimum values allowed?

so, normally in racemenu we can move in a range (-1)min<-->(0)normal<-->(1)max

it's possible to go over? (for example how the percentage can be exceeded in bodyslide)

thanks!

S.

Ah, I think I found the answer:

Before I had this:

Spoiler

ScreenShot52.thumb.png.372ec2f2885e7eea1a9070f922509df0.png

But, I did this, and it worked:

Spoiler

ScreenShot53.thumb.png.c2ab0a904ed610b463bc532aa26f51ea.png

So, it works if I set one of the minimum side values to not be 0. But, I honestly don't want negative values there, since I designed this body to be unexcited anyway. ABBA will just bring things to a peak, as it were.

19 minutes ago, Saeros said:

just a curiosity: the netimmerse override plugin (CBBE Morph plugin), does it provide the possibility of exceeding the maximum and minimum values allowed?

so, normally in racemenu we can move in a range (-1)min<-->(0)normal<-->(1)max

it's possible to go over? (for example how the percentage can be exceeded in bodyslide)

thanks!

S.

Looking at the cbbe morph plugin you could edit the "float factor = 1.0" on line 127 of the script to a higher value (eg 2) then recompile it. I've not tried though so don't blame me if it breaks!

8 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Looking at the cbbe morph plugin you could edit the "float factor = 1.0" on line 127 of the script to a higher value (eg 2) then recompile it. I've not tried though so don't blame me if it breaks!

thanks!?

you deserve a Sweet_Roll.png.bd4a380b7cfe5df2dc1fd37af9ba2b79.png

bye!

S.

I was just thinking, maybe you could include the Puffy slider of the nipple section? I'll give you a picture of what my boobs look like at their heaviest weight. I think they could go a bit puffier when erected. Or I could reduce the puffiness in my normal body and allow ABBA to puff them up a bit. Either way, a slider for this would be good to have.

Spoiler

boobs.png.094716948bdf5c80f24f75875d11f030.png

4 hours ago, tryguy said:

I was just thinking, maybe you could include the Puffy slider of the nipple section? I'll give you a picture of what my boobs look like at their heaviest weight. I think they could go a bit puffier when erected. Or I could reduce the puffiness in my normal body and allow ABBA to puff them up a bit. Either way, a slider for this would be good to have.

Reveal hidden contents

boobs.png.094716948bdf5c80f24f75875d11f030.png

I might add this in a future version, thinking I'll have to change the mcm to 3 pages soon with all these requests!

Please don't add anything else.  It works great just the way it is.  Nothing ruins a mod more, in my estimation, than adding unnecessary complications.  See Defeat, one that I liked at first, but now is just too much trouble to bother with, with all the additions to a fairly simple concept.

19 hours ago, perrymwt said:

Please don't add anything else.  It works great just the way it is.  Nothing ruins a mod more, in my estimation, than adding unnecessary complications.  See Defeat, one that I liked at first, but now is just too much trouble to bother with, with all the additions to a fairly simple concept.

Hi,

I take your point and don't worry I don't plan on adding a multitude of new features. Simplicity was the initial idea and I don't want to stray from that. I think adding a couple more sliders for boob morphs isn't going to ruin it though! I'll just separate breasts and nipples into 2 mcm pages so you don't have to scroll down to see them all.