Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

25 minutes ago, ctuck61 said:

I have the UNP version, plus TKAAļ»æ installed.Ā  One of the bandit children was aroused.Ā  I highly doubt that is supposed to happen.

Very odd indeed, given that abba only affects npcs that it gets from the sla event "arousal computed" which does not affect children. Must be either a glitch or TKAA isn't flagging them properly as children?

1 hour ago, McLude said:

No, might want toĀ add it to the OP. ļ»æ

And jesus, 11 steps to make it work. I'll probably stick with no sound.Ā 

it's in the spoiler notes for the outfit but I'll add it to the main requirements section too. Those 11 steps are for adding it to your mod, for it to work with abba outfit you just need to install it.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Very odd indeed, given that abba only affects npcs that it gets from the sla event "arousal computed" which does not affect children. Must be either a glitch or TKAA isn't flagging them properly as children?

Ahh...TKAA bandit children can attack you with the other bandits, and able to be killed.Ā  I found after the other bandits are killed, If you sheath your weapon they will stop attacking you.Ā  You can then adopt the bandit child if you wish.Ā  TKAA also allows you to make children followers.Ā  So, I bet it is how they are flagged in the mod.Ā  I switched to TKAA just recently because RS Children had way to many glitches.Ā Ā  Now to make more decisions how I wish to mod my game.Ā  Who ever thought setting up your game would be this tough....lolĀ  On a positive note, the uunp version seems to work well with the other NPCs.Ā  Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the new CBPC physics with ABBA and it works (sort of) but since cbp relies on body shape specific settings you can get odd effects when breasts are scaled far from default. This isn't an issue with HDT SMP but I'm thinking about ways to get around this as CBPC will probably become the physics mod of choice for SE.

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  I can't see a way to make ABBA work well with CBPC due to the way it's config is set up at the moment. Maybe in the future, we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, matekun said:

Had to remove ABBA and Fill her up because of CTD's while body morphings.Now I'm using Hentai pregnancy with zero problems during breasts or belly changes.

Ā 

Not ranting,just posting in case some other people have same problems.I just spend a lot of time figuring this out,and this may spare another soul searching for days.

From the front page of this mod: Needless to say if you have any other mod running that changes your body shape then you might need to use an inflation framework mod like SLIF or CANS.

Ā 

Also while I don't claim that my mod is perfect, far from it in fact. I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from blaming it for CTD in this thread with no actual proof.

Ā 

Edit: if you can provide useful information as to why you believe ABBA is causing CTD I'll happily look into fixing it, otherwise you aren't helping at all.

Hello,Ā 

Ā 

I have run into an issue when using this mod with SLIF SE.

If I just use SLIF and ABBA then ABBA registers successfully in the SLIF framework.

But if I try using with Mana Tanks SE and the respective SLIF patch I stop seeing ABBA in the framework. This occurs even if Mana Tanks effect is not running.

Ā 

I used the Patch Installer versionĀ 2018.12.01 that is available from the Framework Dropbox folder

Ā 

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Ā 

In papyrus log I can see the following differencesĀ 

Ā 

Just with SLIF:Ā 

[12/01/2018 - 07:40:12PM] ABBA comments starting up
[12/01/2018 - 07:40:12PM] [abba_script_mcm <ABBA_Quest_MCM (4B006375)>] INITIALIZED
[12/01/2018 - 07:40:12PM] ABBA follower comments starting up

With SLIF Mana Tanks Patch

[12/01/2018 - 07:42:03PM] [abba_script_mcm <ABBA_Quest_MCM (4B006375)>]: Registered ABBA at MCM.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Abstremik said:

if I try using with Mana Tanks SE and the respective SLIF patch I stop seeing ABBA in the framework. This occurs even if Mana Tanks effect is not running.ļ»æ

I don't know much about mana tanks but I'd imagine it's not compatible with ABBA and wouldn't recommend running them both even with SLIF. Sorry, I realise this doesn't answer your question but since they do similar things to the body but in diferent ways would it not be better to choose one of them?

Ā 

Edit: I had a look at the patch and don't see anything obvious that would cause this to happen. Most likely to be an incompatibility between the 2 mods.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I don't know much about mana tanks but I'd imagine it's not compatible with ABBA and wouldn't recommend running them both even with SLIF. Sorry, I realise this doesn't answer your question but since they do similar things to the body but in diferent ways would it not be better to choose one of them?

Ā 

Edit: I had a look at the patch and don't see anything obvious that would cause this to happen. Most likely to be an incompatibility between the 2 mods.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm just messing around with SLIF SE and seeing what works for now.Ā Thanks for the quick reply!Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

I found this wonderful mod last week and while I was fiddling around with it,Ā it worked. then in the middle of my modding session the bethesda update broke everything.Ā 

Ā 

now I've got almost all the mods that borked back up and running but the scaling doesnt work anymore :/Ā from ABBA.Ā  the notifications work. the screen effects work. the sounds work. everything except the scaling.Ā 

Ā 

I'm wondering if its related to the new SKSEĀ or if I started doing something wrong or another mod is conflicting somewhere.Ā  I had and haveĀ SLIF installed.

1 hour ago, vanvayne said:

I found this wonderful mod last week and while I was fiddling around with it,Ā it worked. then in the middle of my modding session the bethesda update broke everything.Ā 

Ā 

now I've got almost all the mods that borked back up and running but the scaling doesnt work anymore :/Ā from ABBA.Ā  the notifications work. the screen effects work. the sounds work. everything except the scaling.Ā 

Ā 

I'm wondering if its related to the new SKSEĀ or if I started doing something wrong or another mod is conflicting somewhere.Ā  I had and haveĀ SLIF installed.

I've not updated yet as sl framework is still unconfirmed as working along with other things. Expired has been working on racemenu and skse but they are still problematic so I hear. At a guess I'd say your issue is related to the updated racemenu and skse.

Ā 

Edit: I'd recommend you keep an eye on the posts section of the racemenu page on nexus. There's currently a version for testing that might work

On 12/10/2018 at 10:19 PM, Yinkle said:

I've not updated yet as sl framework is still unconfirmed as working along with other things. Expired has been working on racemenu and skse but they are still problematic so I hear. At a guess I'd say your issue is related to the updated racemenu and skse.

Ā 

Edit: I'd recommend you keep an eye on the posts section of the racemenu page on nexus. Thļ»æere's currently a version for testing that might work

it was indeed racemenu borking it up.

updated itĀ with the latest version and it all works again :DĀ though I havent really played with it yet and just tested stuff with a fresh character save to see if/how it works.Ā  but it looks good so far.

Ā 

thanks for the mod #1 superguy!

question... I have the option to allow female NPCs to "grow" but not matter their arousal there jugsĀ stay the same any idea how to fix this or any idea why its not working like it used to in oldder versions?

33 minutes ago, kyr2 said:

question... I have the option to allow female NPCs to "grow" but not matter their arousal there jugsĀ stay the same any idea how to fix this or any idea why its not working like it used to in oldder versions?

Is it working on your player character? Are you getting ABBA notifications about npcs? A few things to check, double check your mcm settings. Look at the SLA update frequency in SLA mcm, this defaults to 2 mins so it can take a while between npc changes. Obviously make sure you've built tri morphs for outfits and unique npc bodies.

Ā 

If all else fails you can try unticking the "mod enabled" option and waiting for it to clear all morphs which can take a few mins, Wait for the notification that abba is disabled, then reanable it.

Ā 

Depending on which older version you were using, updating it might have caused issues if you were in the middle of a play through. To check this you can try it on a new game. If that works then try removing ABBA, load your old save and make a new save. Then clean your new save with falrims tools. Then re-install ABBA and try again. Make sure to back up your save first.

On 12/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, Yinkle said:

Baned and then unbanned on nexus! Never again will I botherĀ  in dialogue with nexus authors who I don't know.

It's pathetic that any criticism today is taken as attacking others. Don't change your behavior for others' fee fees.