Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

1 hour ago, matekun said:

Thank you.

What about the strip npc option in MCM?

I can't enable the option.Maybe it's just me?

EDIT:Sorry,didn't notice the new version.

yup 1.4.3 should fix a few issues, let me know how you get on with it! I'm wondering about removal of random garments now lol

33 minutes ago, Espio419 said:

I was getting a CTD quite often with this mod. Also when I uninstalled all the NPCs still had their breast sizes affected even though I disabled the options in the MCM and ran a script cleaner on my save. It's not much of an issue though since I can just rebuild in Bodyslide without the morphs.

Sorry to hear it, which version were you using? Also, if you updated from an earlier version that can cause problems due to the script changes. Best to uninstall and clean your saves before updating the mod, or better yet only update when starting a new playthrough. CTD can be caused by lots of things and I'm sure there are lots of mods out there that conflict with this one!

Hi Folks,

I've decided that ABBA is now feature complete and I'll just be applying fixes and improvements to current features in the future. It's already grown more than I'd initially indended but I'm quite happy with what it does now.

If any experienced papyrus coders are following this thread and have the time, I'd really appreciate any advice you could offer for optimising my code.

Hey,just want to thank you for all the additions to the mod.

I was having some bugs in 1.5.

With followers,when the mod triggers to undress them and they are far from the player they are not affected and when they catch up the mod never try to undress them again.Maybe that is the reset bug you say is fixed in 1.5.1.

That and some other minor things follower related too.I'm going to try 1.5.2 this weekend and see how it works.

Questions:

-I noticed that the mod strips the body armor slot and the panty slot in separate events.Have you added boots or gloves too?

-Do you like milk?.Planning to add some milk effects?

Again thank you,ABBA and your Fill her up CBBE version are indispensables in all my gameplays. :)

Hey,just want to thank you for all the additions to the mod.

I was having some bugs in 1.5.

With followers,when the mod triggers to undress them and they are far from the player they are not affected and when they catch up the mod never try to undress them again.Maybe that is the reset bug you say is fixed in 1.5.1.

That and some other minor things follower related too.I'm going to try 1.5.2 this weekend and see how it works.

Questions:

-I noticed that the mod strips the body armor slot and the panty slot in separate events.Have you added boots or gloves too?

Again thank you,ABBA and your Fill her up CBBE version are indispensables in all my gameplays. :)

hey,

yes there were issues which hopefully I've fixed in 1.5.2

if a follower is out of range of the sla cell scan then they wont be affected until the next time they are near enough.

Thanks for the support!

Questions:

ABBA is feature complete now, I don't see the need to add anything more

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yinkle, thanks for the great mod.  Just found it recently and have been running v1.5.4 without any noticeable issues.

You mention needing to change the numbers in the MCM manually with the 1.5.5.1 update and I tried reading through the script sources but couldn't find a section that lists the new defaults in a way that I could understand.
What are the new default values that would be seen on a fresh install so that I (and possibly others) have a starting point to work with?

The percentages were easy to understand and I'm think the manual values will make sense once I get a good starting point to work with.

Also, the Orgasm Chance, is that a one-time chance when the higher threshold value is reached or is it checked at intervals?  If checked at intervals, is it based on time or something else?

1 hour ago, wtftesnexus said:

Hi Yinkle, thanks for the great mod.  Just found it recently and have been running v1.5.4 without any noticeable issues.

You mention needing to change the numbers in the MCM manually with the 1.5.5.1 update and I tried reading through the script sources but couldn't find a section that lists the new defaults in a way that I could understand.
What are the new default values that would be seen on a fresh install so that I (and possibly others) have a starting point to work with?

The percentages were easy to understand and I'm think the manual values will make sense once I get a good starting point to work with.

Also, the Orgasm Chance, is that a one-time chance when the higher threshold value is reached or is it checked at intervals?  If checked at intervals, is it based on time or something else?

If you open the mcm and hit R while moused over each slider it will set them to default. I decided to change them from percentages to simplify what the script does. I couldn't figure out a way to display the values as percentages but actually set them as morph values without having to convert them. Re the orgasm chance, once a character reaches 90% arousal the chance is applied each time the "sla arousal computed" event is triggered for npcs (the abba polling rate for the pc). You can set the npc polling frequency in the SLA mcm config.

Glad you're enjoying it!

19 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

Thank you.  I think I will. ?

I was having ctd issues. I couldn't narrow it down to anything other than my mod so I did some digging and I think moving morph functions to a separate script has fixed it. Not sure if the separate message script makes any diference but I figured why not. All in all the mod seems way more stable now :)

I suppose having too many functions in one script is something that papyrus can't cope with.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I was having ctd issues. I couldn't narrow it down to anything other than my mod so I did some digging and I think moving morph functions to a separate script has fixed it. Not sure if the separate message script makes any diference but I figured why not. All in all the mod seems way more stable now :)

I suppose having too many functions in one script is something that papyrus can't cope with.

Frankly haven't seen much (or really, any) instability issues with this mod.  I walk into crowded taverns and the ABBA text popping up fairly quickly for a large group of female characters and never seemed to have crashes or other issues with ABBA.  However, more stability is ALWAYS good (in games and real life).

One thing I've noticed and don't know if it's from this or Dripping while Aroused, but the text seems to be from ABBA.  I've periodically seen an alert that mentions the arousal of creatures.  I would see the text appear every once in a while for wolves, fire elementals, etc ("Fire Elementals marvels as the size of her breasts" or some similar...)  Now for fire elementals, spriggans, etc that is actually pretty cool, however for wolves, horses, dogs, it's kind of weird (I don't have the options on for female versions of standard animals so they should all be male).  Again, not a big issue and I haven't seen anything bad happen when it does occur (no super-teeted wolves or horses, or ctds).

6 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

I've periodically seen an alert that mentions the arousal of creatures

Yup I fixed that in the last update by adding a check for "ActorTypeNPC" keyword so no more cows and wolves marveling at the size of thier boobs!

I was asked to make a unp version so I've quickly knocked one together for folk to try out. I don't have a unp setup to test it on so it may or may not work as intended! All I did was change a couple of the morph sliders so it should work fine.  If folk want to try it out and let me know if it works and I'll add it to the downloads, cheers.

Edit: I forgot to reverse the breast slider, fix added

ABBA 1.6.1 UUNP.7z

On 10/19/2018 at 11:45 AM, Yinkle said:

Hey guys I added an outfit for abba, try it out and let me know what you think!

Edit: fixed a minor issue with the outift please re-download it if you got it already!

I get an error about missing sound file. The outfit with no heels sound works fine. 

I've only tried the dress and thong but they look good!