Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

2 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

jest to let you know ABBE for LE works perfectly. No problems that I could see. thanks for this.

Glad to hear it have fun! I should add that I won't update that version as much but I'll try to keep it in line with the SSE version as much as possible

I posted the version you have here follow that one for LE updates :)

How do folk feel about adding a shout that activates randomly if the player character reaches high arousal (for example 90%)

I'm thinking something akin to the SLEN thrill of the tempest shout- all the npcs around the player have a huge arousal boost due to the player having huge boobies!

Just an idea whilst drinking wine :P

Thanks, Yinkle, for providing this mod. Lots of fun! 

Have you thought about getting this to work with the SexLab Inflation Framework? Or failing that, a toggle botton or hotkey for disabling the mod temporarily, thus returning control of morph sliders to other mods that might impact breast size?

1 hour ago, bdak said:

Have you thought about getting this to work with the SexLab Inflation Framework? Or failing that, a toggle botton or hotkey for disabling the mod temporarily, thus returning control of morph sliders to other mods that might impact breast size?

Both good ideas, probably easier to add a "disable" button but I'll have a look at the inflation framework and we'll see

16 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

"I have swollen pussy and hard breasts, I need attention," obviously sexual
(we hope she does not have orgasms while looking for a cock).

I don't mind if my character orgasms or remove her clothes if stays aroused a lot of time :)

By the way,can we have separate options for followers only?.

I have a lot of npcs in towns and sometimes CTD's happen.It will be nice to have only followers option,not all npcs around.

Thank you.

50 minutes ago, matekun said:

I don't mind if my character orgasms or remove her clothes if stays aroused a lot of time :)

By the way,can we have separate options for followers only?.

I have a lot of npcs in towns and sometimes CTD's happen.It will be nice to have only followers option,not all npcs around.

Thank you.

I'm not sure how I'd go about doing that as SLA just grabs the nearest (up to 20) npcs and all my script does is use that list to apply the effect. Maybe if there is a follower faction I could filter the list using that? I dunno, maybe someone can offer an idea on how to implement this. With all the follower mods and frameworks out there it might be a headache to make them all play nicely!

Another option would be to add a slider to reduce the max number of affected npcs which would be much easier to do.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm not sure how I'd go about doing that as SLA just grabs the nearest (up to 20) npcs and all my script does is use that list to apply the effect. Maybe if there is a follower faction I could filter the list using that? I dunno, maybe someone can offer an idea on how to implement this. With all the follower mods and frameworks out there it might be a headache to make them all play nicely!

Another option would be to add a slider to reduce the max number of affected npcs which would be much easier to do.

Forget it,then.Keep your time in other stuff,I will just disable npc option in towns.

On 8/26/2018 at 1:38 PM, bdak said:

I had a look into both options and made a version with a disable mod toggle. Unfortunately it's not gonna be that simple. For it to work without mishaps I'd need to add a method to store all the actors with abba morphs and then a clear all abba morphs function which is activated when disable mod is toggled.

Otherwise you will notice clothing with morphs and bodies without etc. Sadly there is no way (that I can see) to do this without a fresh install, so folk would need to use clean saves to implement it properly. I still think it's worth doing but it won't be a trivial job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the new update,will take a look later.

I guess the auto orgasm works like the increase arousal option.

Can be added the option to only work with high arousal (or configurable value)?

Right now I play with the arousal hotkey linked to the hit mouse button,that and lowering the increase in exposure in Sexlab aroused makes my character increase very slowly arousal while doing things.I only need to add the new orgasm option to trigger at level 90-100 arousal and that will be perfect evilish play ;) 

Another suggestion is to have the body armor removed (body slot) with high arousal if the breasts got bigger,until returned to normal shape.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, matekun said:

Thank you for the new update,will take a look later.

I guess the auto orgasm works like the increase arousal option.

Can be added the option to only work with high arousal (or configurable value)?

Right now I play with the arousal hotkey linked to the hit mouse button,that and lowering the increase in exposure in Sexlab aroused makes my character increase very slowly arousal while doing things.I only need to add the new orgasm option to trigger at level 90-100 arousal and that will be perfect evilish play ;) 

Another suggestion is to have the body armor removed (body slot) with high arousal if the breasts got bigger,until returned to normal shape.

Thank you.

The auto orgasm is triggered at 90-100% arousal and there is an mcm slider for % chance that it will happen. For example, if you set the chance to 1% then it would be very unlikely to trigger regardless of arousal level and vice versa with 99%.

Interesting idea about armour removal and one I was thinking about a while back but didn't do. Might be a pain if you were in a fight! I could put in a condition to not remove it in combat though I guess. Obviously this would default as disabled and have an mcm toggle. I'll have a look into it.

57 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The auto orgasm is triggered at 90-100% arousal and there is an mcm slider for % chance that it will happen. For example, if you set the chance to 1% then it would be very unlikely to trigger regardless of arousal level and vice versa with 99%.

I tried it now,did a clean save with Fallrim tools to update my save and seems working perfect.The mechanic you added is what I needed,thanks.Orgasm effect works only for player,right? 

I noticed it triggers the Sexlab effect that reduces arousal to zero.I don't know if you are using the Separate Orgasms mod,but consider if can be an option for those that use this mod.That will make orgasms reduce arousal based on lewness of character and ¿maybe multiorgasms? ?

Don't know,just an idea.Throw it away if sounds complicated or time consuming. 

57 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Interesting idea about armour removal and one I was thinking about a while back but didn't do. Might be a pain if you were in a fight! I could put in a condition to not remove it in combat though I guess. Obviously this would default as disabled and have an mcm toggle. I'll have a look into it.

There is this mod in Oldrim Milk Addict that have an armor stripping and clothes ripping system.Maybe can give you ideas.

1 hour ago, matekun said:

The mechanic you added is what I needed,thanks.Orgasm effect works only for player,right?

If you have abba working on npcs it works on them too.

I'll look into an option for separate/multi orgasms too, I hadn't though of that one but I do have SLSO so will have a gander at it.

Edit: Working on armour removal now, if you want to test it out I can pm you a version before I release it on here. Feedback would be good as there's a few ways I could implement this.

If you have abba working on npcs it works on them too.

I can't seem to make npcs\followers to orgasm no matter what I try,only player.I'm going to start a new game with fewer mods and try again.

Edit: Working on armour removal now, if you want to test it out I can pm you a version before I release it on here. Feedback would be good as there's a few ways I could implement this.

Don't worry,Just post it when you have it,so we all can test. :)

I can't seem to make npcs\followers to orgasm no matter what I try,only player.I'm going to start a new game with fewer mods and try again. 

hmm that's odd. Did you try setting orgasm chance to max? Also check the npc arousal level with the "N" key while they are in your crosshair. Will only work once they are over 90% aroused.

Edit: I figured it out, I'll post a fix shortly, daft ommission on my part- once npcs are at 100% aroused the script ignores them which was fine before but I need to change the condition if orgasms are enabled

Don't worry,Just post it when you have it,so we all can test. :)

I got the armour thingy working (sort of) but... lots of issues, especially when stripping npcs haha! I'll figure it out but it's not gonna be as simple as I'd initially thought.

I just updated from 1.4 to 1.4.2 and can't seem to activate the strip armor npc option.

The pc option works fine (I mean activate,don't know if remove clothes).No more time to test today.

EDIT:Seems that sometimes the armor is reequiped during a Sexlab scene if arousal goes down or if an orgasm is triggered by ABBA.

I guess that little pool of water (splash) at the feet is caused by the orgasm.It looks a little weird if the character is walking/running,maybe you can nail the character to the ground,kind of like Fill her up does.Just an idea.

And the armor seems that can be equiped again easily,don't know if can be locked or delayed some time before you can put it again.Just a though.

9 hours ago, matekun said:

I just updated from 1.4 to 1.4.2 and can't seem to activate the strip armor npc option.

The pc option works fine (I mean activate,don't know if remove clothes).No more time to test today.

EDIT:Seems that sometimes the armor is reequiped during a Sexlab scene if arousal goes down or if an orgasm is triggered by ABBA.

I guess that little pool of water (splash) at the feet is caused by the orgasm.It looks a little weird if the character is walking/running,maybe you can nail the character to the ground,kind of like Fill her up does.Just an idea.

And the armor seems that can be equiped again easily,don't know if can be locked or delayed some time before you can put it again.Just a though.

I don't want the mod to be too invasive to normal game play so no disabling of controls etc. I shortened the time so the puddle only appears while the event fires and re-uploaded it (same version number).

I'll look into disabling abba orgasm (and re-equiping of armour although I thought I'd covered that) while in sexlab scenes, something I overlooked!!

I'll look into disabling abba orgasm (and re-equiping of armour although I thought I'd covered that) while in sexlab scenes, something I overlooked!!

Thank you.

What about the strip npc option in MCM?

I can't enable the option.Maybe it's just me?

EDIT:Sorry,didn't notice the new version.