(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

View File

This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here->

Advanced Pregnancy Options require Family Planning Enhanced MCM option "Allow Creatures" to be turned on!

(Older Files on request)

Here is my WIP Assorted Addons for Family Planning Enhanced.

due to changes this mod is only compatible with the latest version or

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod 2.400

New merged edition

this version contains the contents of the previous mods as well as adding additional features

such as baby armor enhancements such as Life Detect and SPECIAL enhancements

Added a container in Diamond City that should contain an abandoned baby

it contains the following

Injectable Semen - Impregnate yourself or friendly NPC's allowing you to create standard humans and Clones of yourself

(found under Apparel in your inventory)

Abandoned & Bloody Babies - you can find abandoned babies on dead bodies and in trash

there will be a recipe in chem workbench, which is called FPE Feeding & Check Up

this uses 1x Stimpak, 2x Breast Milk, 2x Cloth and a "lost" baby to create a growable FPE baby

this also uses the cryo recipes from my More Creatures to store or sell FPE baby

Two new methods for activate Abandoned and Bloody Babies

1. Wear the baby with 1x Stimpak, 2x Breast Milk in your inventory and then unequip the baby to clean the baby.

2. Craft a baby feeding kit( 1x Stimpak, 2x Breast Milk) in Planned Parenthood and use it if you have babies in your inventory.

also there is an antidepressant(1xDaytripper, 1x Addictol) that treats raider and gunner babies

Clones - Create your own clones for usage in settlement as well as a combat follower

this mod uses a object called "Your DNA" to craft clones and this requires empty DNA bloodpacks.

so in the chem workbench, under FPE Misc there should be a recipe a for empty DNA bloodpack.

Use the empty bloodpack(and after a little(or major) amount of damage) it creates a "Your DNA Bloodpack"

Companion Clones - Create companion clones by crafting custom injectors in the crafting menu

requires companion Perks to craft

Wearable Babies - All babies born from this mod is an armor piece that allows the player(or NPC) to hold the baby in a couple of different ways

modify the baby in the armor workbench to change the holding method.

Babies can be gender selected via chemistry workbench

Consumables(DNA, Blood, Milk and Semen) - can be easily made in two different fashions - Armor & Used

Cum - Cum Needles will extract cum from any friendly Male NPC(or female with workbench changes)
Milk - Milk Bottles will extract Milk from any friendly Female NPC(or Male with workbench changes)
Blood - Blood Needles will extract Blood from any friendly NPC
DNA - DNA Needles will extract DNA from any friendly NPC

Condoms from family Planning Enhanced now require cleaning and then they are wearable (T-BOS & CBBE)
Available in five different Colours (Black, Blue, Green, Red and White)

Birth Control - Craft Birth control to completely control pregnancies

Powdered Milk - you can buy Powdered Milk from vendors to create Breast Milk by activating the Powdered Milk in your Inventory (New Concept)

All mods should work otherwise let me know if there are any issues

Don't Use ESPExplorer on the FPE_BabyAddons.esp (this will cause issues)

Please give me constructive feedback

Requires Bodyslide
Requires Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

I completely forgotten to credit the mod author who made the Baby Backpack

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25298

by LadySpades https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/7913065

as well as AAF Family Planning Enhanced and additional help by EgoBallistic

20190904113855_1.jpg

20191119212622_1.jpg

20191118200731_1.jpg

20191119175233_1.jpg

20191118200620_1.jpg

20200108154003_1.jpg

20191212221216_1.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/04/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Family Planning Enhanced 2.4

wooohuuuu, sadly have to wait til i get home to test it, ty so much!!

some questions:

- Does carrying the baby adds up to its stats when it grows up or it makes the growing faster?

- In the crafting of the backpack only lost babys can be used or the normal babys can be used on the crafting?

sorry for the askings, awesome improvements, ty so much

7 hours ago, magnusx said:

wooohuuuu, sadly have to wait til i get home to test it, ty so much!!

some questions:

- Does carrying the baby adds up to its stats when it grows up or it makes the growing faster?

- In the crafting of the backpack only lost babys can be used or the normal babys can be used on the crafting?

sorry for the askings, awesome improvements, ty so much

At this moment, you use normal babies from FPE to craft your wearable babies (however it does reset the timer which is a major issue)

I had completely forgotten about this but you can carry the combat clone baby around with you.

they don't give any benefits so far (but I might add a perk to this armor in time)

21 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

At this moment, you use normal babies from FPE to craft your wearable babies (however it does reset the timer which is a major issue)

I had completely forgotten about this but you can carry the combat clone baby around with you.

they don't give any benefits so far (but I might add a perk to this armor in time)

maybe detect enemies around becuz more aware of the environment, just saying, tyvm for create this :)

10 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

Where to get your DNA ?

sorry, I didn't explain that part.

In the chem workbench, under FPE Cloning there should be three recipes for empty bloodpacks.

these are ingestibles (so it is under Aid/Chem) use them and after a little(or major) amount of damage, it gets removed and replaced by "Your DNA"

this is what is used in the cloning recipes.

32 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

sorry, I didn't explain that part.

In the chem workbench, under FPE Cloning there should be three recipes for empty bloodpacks.

these are ingestibles (so it is under Aid/Chem) use them and after a little(or major) amount of damage, it gets removed and replaced by "Your DNA"

this is what is used in the cloning recipes.

Thank you, now understandable).

9 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

I would suggest a stealth debuff while wearing a baby.

How ready is this mod?  I would love to add this into my load order I just don't want to end up removing it because it wasn't ready

that is hard to say,

and about the stealth debuff, well I was thinking about adding object modifications to them for various things such as

BE QUIET - no stealth debuff

LOOK OUT BABY - Life Detect

BE CUTE - Charisma increase

IN DANGER - Strength increase

etc

as for readiness, that is hard to say, I doubt I will take anything away from the mods, so I will try to only add and modify the existing contents.

the next update (I just thought of) might a standalone mod as well as adding to Lost Babies, is buyable babies from doctors (and from Pastor Clements if I can get that to work) which is then checked and fed to turn it into a growable baby.

5 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

that is hard to say,

and about the stealth debuff, well I was thinking about adding object modifications to them for various things such as

BE QUIET - no stealth debuff

LOOK OUT BABY - Life Detect

BE CUTE - Charisma increase

IN DANGER - Strength increase

etc

as for readiness, that is hard to say, I doubt I will take anything away from the mods, so I will try to only add and modify the existing contents.

the next update (I just thought of) might a standalone mod as well as adding to Lost Babies, is buyable babies from doctors (and from Pastor Clements if I can get that to work) which is then checked and fed to turn it into a growable baby.

I did a bit of updating and modifying today (won't be posting it for a little while)

among the list of updates

different clothes for the clone babies, white for normal clone, greenish for combat clone.

added vendor lists for abandoned babies.

added a baby drop box in diamond city which is an respawnable pickup spot for babies.

(btw could anyone let me know if the area in front of All Faiths Chapel is in used by any other mod)

20190907215401_1.jpg

20190907215410_1.jpg

20190907215514_1.jpg

22 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I would suggest a stealth debuff while wearing a baby.

How ready is this mod?  I would love to add this into my load order I just don't want to end up removing it because it wasn't ready

turns out you are more correct than I am.

I overhaul this collection of mods by combining all of them into a single mod (I was growing more annoyed by the amount of mods here)

I fixed a few different issues and it is undergoing testing at the moment

v0.3uninstall

minor fixes

added recipes for uninstallation

such as returning wearable babies to FPE babies

clones turning into Ghoul Babies(DNA Damage)

v0.4

Merged mod with additional fixes. (and reducing my workload)

Baby armors Enhancement such as Life Detect and SPECIAL enhancements

fixed and added textures

added a container in front of All Faiths Chapel that is a baby pick up container

20190909211046_1.jpg

btw v0.3 is designed incase you used my early versions so you can change babies into their FPE counterparts before you update to v0.4

Update sorry I thought about a better way to do an update and uninstall (I think)

basically by making the new file a master to the earlier files I can have recipes to change the baby from one to the other easily

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

v0.3uninstall

minor fixes

added recipes for uninstallation

such as returning wearable babies to FPE babies

clones turning into Ghoul Babies(DNA Damage)

v0.4

Merged mod with additional fixes. (and reducing my workload)

Baby armors Enhancement such as Life Detect and SPECIAL enhancements

fixed and added textures

added a container in front of All Faiths Chapel that is a baby pick up container

I do not quite understand : I can immediately install version 0.4 to version 0.25 or need to install first in 0.3, 0.35 and then 0.4 ?

sorry I will try to explain, if you have played any of the these mods before such as FPE_Cloning or FPE_WearableBabies and want to upgrade to the merged mod FPE_BabyAddon.

if you had v0.25 installed then

Install both v0.35(four mods) & v0.4(one mod)

for example in your load order

[64] FPE_BabyAddon.esp - Master

[65] FPE_Clones.esp - Slave

[66] FPE_WearableBabies.esp - Slave

run the game with the new mods enabled

ingame, go to the chemistry workbench, go craft wearable baby[6600081D] into wearable baby[6400081D]

or

ingame, go to the chemistry workbench, go craft clone baby[6500081D] into clone baby[64000872]

after this is done, save the game and then remove the older mods such as

FPE_Clones.esp

FPE_WearableBabies.esp

and hopefully the game won't be too mad at you for removing them

there are some images to show the process (note the ID code for the babies is the pipboy images)

20190910114138_1.jpg

20190910114149_1.jpg

20190910114203_1.jpg

20190910114215_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, magnusx said:

can i just remove the mod, save, install new mod? havent picked any baby or have it on my arounds, tyvm in advance

yes, that entire uninstallation post was incase someone was using clones or wearable babies in their game.

but if you don't have any of that content then it should be fairly safe to update

however Levelled List might take a while to update.

16 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

I only have medic 1, but I am about to lvl up..  hmm should I use a newly found baby as inspiration to take medic 2??

like everything else, that is your choice.

also I like to have underused perks in my mods so I have an reason to use them otherwise I use the same perks over and over again