1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

so what's it mean when your character's body swaps for a male in AAF violate? Asside from the obvious, I should go back to using Four-play?

No idea, but that isn't a problem specific to Violate.  The same thing will happen if you use the AAF wizard (the menu you bring up with the Home key) to play animations.  Are you using some kind of alternate race mod or anything else that changes the body or appearance of your character?

Here is my suggestion.  Don't install a bunch of animation packs and sex mods at once.  Like the install instructions for Violate say, install the mods one at a time, and test each one before installing the next.  Install AAF and a single animation pack, and test it by playing animations with the Home key menu.  Then install some more animations, etc.  Once all that is working, then you can install mods like Violate.  If you shotgun this stuff all at once, it's much more difficult and frustrating to figure out if something is missing, not configured right, conflicting, etc.

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It says "Home" on it. (hint: look at your keyboard) ;)

Then hit "Delete" to cycle through the options until it says Admin, then hit the "Enter" key

On some keyboards it is called "Pos1" as well... German for example ;)

It might be, that you have to change the key inside the AAF settings INI to a different key. Home/Pos1 isn*t working on for example some Notebook keyboards.

Cheers

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No idea, but that isn't a problem specific to Violate.  The same thing will happen if you use the AAF wizard (the menu you bring up with the Home key) to play animations.  Are you using some kind of alternate race mod or anything else that changes the body or appearance of your character?

Here is my suggestion.  Don't install a bunch of animation packs and sex mods at once.  Like the install instructions for Violate say, install the mods one at a time, and test each one before installing the next.  Install AAF and a single animation pack, and test it by playing animations with the Home key menu.  Then install some more animations, etc.  Once all that is working, then you can install mods like Violate.  If you shotgun this stuff all at once, it's much more difficult and frustrating to figure out if something is missing, not configured right, conflicting, etc.

I have done that in the past. I'm starting to see the issues. I did fewer animation packs this time, however once I loaded to a previous save, the body swap started. It would actually be hilarious if it weren't for the fact, I was all day yesterday trying to fix fallout 4 and wound up having to start a new game. 

Also for some reason, the Home Key menu on AAF won't aknowledge when I hit pgdown to select a character so I can't test anything. So for the 57th time, I'll have to strip it all down and start over

Hi there,

First I Love your Mod, u did a very nice Job :D

But i have some Questions. 1st i have a problem with my Companions if my CP Surrender everything work fin with Animations and all that the only Thing is that my Companions switch to their Basic Equipment when the Sex Animation starts, but this only happens if i have more then 2 Companions on my Side.

2nd is it posible to make it so that the Companions also experiance a BAD End if the PC experiance one? Cause this would make sence in my Eyes :D

so i have a issue where if i use a re texture or face overhaul of a companion they all the sudden dont join in when i surrender instead they just stand there and clap like there one of the raiders or whatever i surrendered to any way around this or am i stuck with vanilla looking companions

Question for dev:

Can this mod work with custom companions? 

I'm using Unlimited Companion Framework with 2 custom companions,

Heather Cassidin (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273) and Ellen (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962)

Whenever the team got defeated, those two will do their idle anims while the rest of the team got fucked. The normal companions works normally.

I tried putting Violate.esp on top of their esm but nothing changed. I feel like I'm missing 1 step somewhere O_o

2 hours ago, lol5678 said:

so i have a issue where if i use a re texture or face overhaul of a companion they all the sudden dont join in when i surrender instead they just stand there and clap like there one of the raiders or whatever i surrendered to any way around this or am i stuck with vanilla looking companions

I use retex and companion edits for several vanilla companions (Cait, Curie, Piper) and they don't do anything like this.  What exact mods are you using that change the companions?  And are these vanilla companions or custom ones?  The only way this would happen is if the mods remove the companions from the normal follower system and turn them into custom companions like the ones @slepth is talking about.

1 hour ago, slepth said:

Heather Cassidin (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273) and Ellen (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962)

Whenever the team got defeated, those two will do their idle anims while the rest of the team got fucked. The normal companions works normally.

Ellen and Heather probably use their own companion framework instead of the vanilla companion system.  If so, Violate doesn't know that they are companions so it treats them like regular NPCs.  I would have to look at those mods and make a patch for Violate to treat them like normal companions. 

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

I use retex and companion edits for several companions and have never seen this.  What exact mods are you using that change the companions?  The only way this would happen is if the mods you are using remove the companions from the normal follower system and turn them into custom companions like the ones @slepth

Ellen and Heather probably use their own companion framework instead of the vanilla companion system.  If so, Violate doesn't know that they are companions so it treats them like regular NPCs.  I would have to look at those mods and make a patch for Violate to treat them like normal companions. 

I don’t know about Ellen, but I can tell you for fact that Heather is created using a custom framework. The mod author’s description on Nexus Mods makes this point very clear.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Could you clarify what you mean by "Switch to their Basic Equipment"?

Every Npc have a Basic outfit the wear from the start for example Piper is wearing the Red Leather Trensh Coat and a Press Cap.

If i let them wear a Custom Outfit the switch back tho this Basic Outfit when the Animation starts!

For Slepth i use Ellen and Heather with UCF too and it works fine, trie to recruit a "normal" Companion like Piper first with the "talk recruit" and the Heather or Ellen with the quick Recruit:

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I use retex and companion edits for several vanilla companions (Cait, Curie, Piper) and they don't do anything like this.  What exact mods are you using that change the companions?  And are these vanilla companions or custom ones?  The only way this would happen is if the mods remove the companions from the normal follower system and turn them into custom companions like the ones @slepth is talking about.

They were just the vanilla companions and i was using the wasteland heroines replacer here's the link to it https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29205 it even got really buggy and at one point after uninstalling it and going back into the game pipers name was gone and replaced with just 2 squares so i just deleted the save and started a new run without the mod installed 

2 hours ago, slepth said:

Question for dev:

Can this mod work with custom companions? 

I tried putting Violate.esp on top of their esm but nothing changed. I feel like I'm missing 1 step somewhere O_o

Heather and Ellen both participate in my game, so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Most of the companions that I've tried using participate fine. The only ones that haven't worked are the ones from Operation Valkyrie and the other mods by that author (they use some sort of other companion method).

I am using AFT, so maybe that has something to do with it?

1 hour ago, lol5678 said:

They were just the vanilla companions and i was using the wasteland heroines replacer here's the link to it https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29205 it even got really buggy and at one point after uninstalling it and going back into the game pipers name was gone and replaced with just 2 squares so i just deleted the save and started a new run without the mod installed 

That shouldn't have anything to do with how the names are displayed, as WH doesn't touch anything but the head parts. BUT... I've seen some pretty weird shit happen removing a "simple" mod mid play through. We are dealing with a Bugthesda game. LOL

Since WH doesn't change the packages, then you have another mod that does, like egoballistic suggested. I've modded 60+ NPC's and can disable the mod mid play through with no adverse effects.
Well...except for everyone looking like they fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Anyway, figure out which mod is changing the companion packages... disable it... start a new game... grab piper... a real quick way, open the console and enter:

setstage ffdiamondcity07 10
setstage ffdiamondcity07 100
2f1f.moveto player

or

coc diamondcitywhatever (she'll enter DC a few seconds behind the mayor, talk to her.. yada yada.)

get your butt kicked/surrender and see if she acts correctly.

I have a suggestion: would it be possible to make the bad end scenario affect companions as well? Right now the companions just stand there awkwardly as the player gets impaled or strangled to death, it would make sense for the aggressors to treat all their victims the same way and not just let the companions go without being bad ended

On 7/20/2019 at 5:44 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Well, there's your answer... either turn that option off, or install AJ's Various AAF XML Files which adds ungendered versions of SavageCabbage's animations.

The other warnings are harmless and not related to this.

Hi! 

Can i bother you a little more with a few more question? :innocent:

I found a few interesting hmm malfunction, and I guess you can figure out what I'm doing wrong. :)

2 hours ago, Gurvemeh said:

With the new patch during the bad End Sequences no liquids or fluids were seen only blood during the impale, any reason why was there a new mod I need to download?

Fluids and etc are a function of the Bad End Animations pack and Violate has no control over them.  Updating Violate from 0.93 to 1.00 does not have any effect on that.

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

18 hours ago, wcoditwgth said:

Heather and Ellen both participate in my game, so I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Most of the companions that I've tried using participate fine. The only ones that haven't worked are the ones from Operation Valkyrie and the other mods by that author (they use some sort of other companion method).

I am using AFT, so maybe that has something to do with it?

19 hours ago, DeathNomyaF4 said:

Every Npc have a Basic outfit the wear from the start for example Piper is wearing the Red Leather Trensh Coat and a Press Cap.

If i let them wear a Custom Outfit the switch back tho this Basic Outfit when the Animation starts!

For Slepth i use Ellen and Heather with UCF too and it works fine, trie to recruit a "normal" Companion like Piper first with the "talk recruit" and the Heather or Ellen with the quick Recruit:

Thanks for the answers.

I got a feeling it was UCF conflicting with the custom companions. Might as well change to AFT since the UCF was last updated in 2017. Now, how do I update this without borking my save? O_o

Once I remove the conflicts, I will check back with custom companion compability with this mod.

2 hours ago, slepth said:

Once I remove the conflicts, I will check back with custom companion compability with this mod.

Well... this mod considers anyone who is part of the "CurrentCompanionFaction" as a companion.  That covers anyone who is a vanilla companion, as well as custom companions who use that part of the vanilla follower system.  Violate also makes actors surrender along with companions (but not actually be victims in the violation) if they have a high personal or faction relationship rank with the player or if they are part of a player-owned settlement.  And if you have the FCOM patch installed, it treats anyone in that mod's follower faction as a companion.  Otherwise, they get treated as a regular neutral NPC. 

It's usually not very difficult to make custom companions work with mods like this, but there is no universal way for the mod to know about every possible faction or keyword system that custom mods use to identify followers.  So I have to add it or patch it in on a case by case basis.

23 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That shouldn't have anything to do with how the names are displayed, as WH doesn't touch anything but the head parts. BUT... I've seen some pretty weird shit happen removing a "simple" mod mid play through. We are dealing with a Bugthesda game. LOL

Since WH doesn't change the packages, then you have another mod that does, like egoballistic suggested. I've modded 60+ NPC's and can disable the mod mid play through with no adverse effects.
Well...except for everyone looking like they fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Anyway, figure out which mod is changing the companion packages... disable it... start a new game... grab piper... a real quick way, open the console and enter:

setstage ffdiamondcity07 10
setstage ffdiamondcity07 100
2f1f.moveto player

or

coc diamondcitywhatever (she'll enter DC a few seconds behind the mayor, talk to her.. yada yada.)

get your butt kicked/surrender and see if she acts correctly.

after i did a fresh install no mods i still had that issue but heres the thing i had 2 profiles for mods so i just deleted the one where she was fucked up and created another profile and bam shes fine now so idk what the hell went wrong either way im tired and if there's spelling errors sorry lol

43 minutes ago, lol5678 said:

after i did a fresh install no mods i still had that issue but heres the thing i had 2 profiles for mods so i just deleted the one where she was fucked up and created another profile and bam shes fine now so idk what the hell went wrong either way im tired and if there's spelling errors sorry lol

At least ya got it sorted. LOL

I quit using profiles long ago. Actually, I rarely use a manager now.