15 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

After updating to V1.0 devices are getting equipped at the beginning of scenes no matter if I choose end or beginning option. Was only equipping at end with end chosen prior to upgrade.

Try setting it to beginning of scene, then do "Update!" in the Global options, and exit MCM.  Then when it says "Update Complete" go back into MCM and set it to end of scene.

You can check the setting in console by doing "show AFV_Global_Restraints".  The value should be 0 for beginning of scene and 1 for end of scene.

Hi, let me start of by sayin the few scenarios i was able to see using this mod were pretty good. But then there's the down side: I can only view a handful of animations. It works perfectly fine with some enemies (specifically Bug and Animal Type creatures) while with others I Immediately get the "I Need To Retreat" message (Humans/Ghouls, Ferals, Synths, Super Mutants, Dogs and DeathClaws). I have the latest versions of all the required files, and even did a few re-installs, but still the same thing. Also, I'm testing on a fresh save with a few clothing mods to reduce any possible conflictions. Here's the Papyrus log to hopefully be of aid. Any help is appreciated, thanks mate.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, MrMilkyWay315 said:

It works perfectly fine with some enemies (specifically Bug and Animal Type creatures) while with others I Immediately get the "I Need To Retreat" message (Humans/Ghouls, Ferals, Synths, Super Mutants, Dogs and DeathClaws).

You need to enable debug messages in the Violate MCM for your script log to be of any use.

That said, what you describe is happening because AAF replied to the animation request with an error.  In almost every case, this is because AAF can't find any animations that fit the actor types and animation tags Violate is asking for.  Because of the AAF error, Violate ends the scene.

So most likely you don't have the right types or animations installed, or Themes isn't installed properly and isn't tagging animations correctly, or you are using some kind of race mod that makes these actors incompatible with AAF.

One thing that leaps to mind is to make sure you chose the right options when installing Themes.  Reinstall it and make sure to enable Kinky animation support as well as support for all the race/creatures:

image.png.fd19a1d5a72803d1ba4bcb5e7ad73949.png

5 hours ago, sperostrike said:

Interesting Issue, everything works fine until after the sex. My character just stands there with her hands up... 

This means AAF didn't send an event telling Violate that the animation ended.  Typically this is caused by animation packs or patches with bad XML which causes AAF to hang.

5 hours ago, Shiba21 said:

During AAF Violate when i surrender i am stripped naked but when i should be raped instead the game loads then it comes back with only heavy beeathing and thats it

From the Troubleshooting section on the mod's front page:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play and I immediately get the "I neet to retreat" message.

A: This usually means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.  The most common error is that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  For example, you surrendered to Bloodbugs but you don't have AAF Creature Pack installed.  Or, you don't have AAF Themes installed but "Use Tags" is On.

This can also happen if your MCM options make it impossible for Violate to play animations, for example setting both "Player can be violated" and "Followers can be violated" to Off.

It is also possible for this to happen if "Player can be violated" is Off and your companions are an unsupported race.

27 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play and I immediately get the "I neet to retreat" message.

A: This usually means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.  The most common error is that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  For example, you surrendered to Bloodbugs but you don't have AAF Creature Pack installed.  Or, you don't have AAF Themes installed but "Use Tags" is On.

This can also happen if your MCM options make it impossible for Violate to play animations, for example setting both "Player can be violated" and "Followers can be violated" to Off.

It is also possible for this to happen if "Player can be violated" is Off and your companions are an unsupported race.

I have the same issue. I have Piper as follower when it happened.

I surrender to 4 raiders and 1 dog - those who are camping next to sanctuary hills under a huge electric pole - and nothing happens after black screen, just the heavy breathing and I just have to escape.

I tested this with several setups, left alive only the 4 raider and killed the dog, same happens sometimes. The interesting it is not happening always I could say only 50% of the time.

And yes I have the options enabled which you mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Nephle said:

I tested this with several setups, left alive only the 4 raider and killed the dog, same happens sometimes. The interesting it is not happening always I could say only 50% of the time.

Are some of the raiders female?  If so, you need to have a mod with FF aggressive animations installed, or you need to set the Aggressor Gender to "Male" to prevent this.

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are some of the raiders female?  If so, you need to have a mod with FF aggressive animations installed, or you need to set the Aggressor Gender to "Male" to prevent this.

Errmm yeah.... 1 of them are female that is for sure. But some times - when that 50% hit in - the female uses the strap on and have sex with MC.... interesting.

Can you suggest which one I could use? :)  - I thought I installed all the animations 

24 minutes ago, Nephle said:

Errmm yeah.... 1 of them are female that is for sure. But some times - when that 50% hit in - the female uses the strap on and have sex with MC.... interesting.

Well if it is working for FF animations some of the time then this isn't the issue.  I am assuming here that your character is also female?

Can you make this happen again and post your script log?  Instructions for doing that are in this post.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well if it is working for FF animations some of the time then this isn't the issue.

Can you make this happen again and post your script log?  Instructions for doing that are in this post.

Will try to do that of course. :)

edit: I do not promise to do that today.

35 minutes ago, Nephle said:

edit: I do not promise to do that today.

No problem.  Actually though, it occurs to me that there is a much easier way to get the info you need.  When the violation gets aborted like this, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg'

This shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top.  In this example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF wasn't able to play an animation and Violate ended the scene.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

No problem.  Actually though, it occurs to me that there is a much easier way to get the info you need.  When the violation gets aborted like this, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg'

This shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top.  In this example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF wasn't able to play an animation and Violate ended the scene.

I made what you asked for:

337370244_violateerror.png.184f16c975b28b7710784288a06b068b.png

I guess the error comes from the option "female aggressors in gang bang option is ON, but I don't have any animation for that kind of thing.

The setup is the same 3 mali 1 female and 1 dog in the aggressors side, female MC and Piper on the other side.

I hope this gonna help :)

p.s.: what are those other warnings? 

12 minutes ago, Nephle said:

I guess the error comes from the option "female aggressors in gang bang option is ON, but I don't have any animation for that kind of thing.

Well, there's your answer... either turn that option off, or install AJ's Various AAF XML Files which adds ungendered versions of SavageCabbage's animations.

The other warnings are harmless and not related to this.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:27 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Try setting it to beginning of scene, then do "Update!" in the Global options, and exit MCM.  Then when it says "Update Complete" go back into MCM and set it to end of scene.

You can check the setting in console by doing "show AFV_Global_Restraints".  The value should be 0 for beginning of scene and 1 for end of scene.

Hi, Did as asked. show AFV_Global_Restraints=1 but, still get applied at beginning of scene

5 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

Hi, Did as asked. show AFV_Global_Restraints=1 but, still get applied at beginning of scene

That shouldn't be possible if the mod is updated properly.  It sounds as if maybe one of the script files didn't get updated.  Try reinstalling the mod and then doing the Update! MCM again.

19 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That shouldn't be possible if the mod is updated properly.  It sounds as if maybe one of the script files didn't get updated.  Try reinstalling the mod and then doing the Update! MCM again.

Had the same thing happen... "MY" fault.

Uninstalled then reinstalled (correctly).. problem solved.

Hey, I'm having a few issues, Violate works as long as it's a human, Synth, Ghoul, or creature. If It's a Supermutant or Gangbang, it goes black and jumps ahead to the aftermath. This is despite having Mutated Lust and some gangbang animations installed. 

As for the humans, It only uses the blowjob animation. Are there some patches, I'm missing perhaps?

5 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Hey, I'm having a few issues, Violate works as long as it's a human, Synth, Ghoul, or creature. If It's a Supermutant or Gangbang, it goes black and jumps ahead to the aftermath. This is despite having Mutated Lust and some gangbang animations installed. 

As for the humans, It only uses the blowjob animation. Are there some patches, I'm missing perhaps?

You are missing animations and/or your Themes configuration is not set up to include animations for those types of actors.  Have a look in the Troubleshooting section, or scroll up half a page in this thread, to see how to use the AAF Admin Console to see what errors AAF is logging.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You are missing animations and/or your Themes configuration is not set up to include animations for those types of actors.  Have a look in the Troubleshooting section, or scroll up half a page in this thread, to see how to use the AAF Admin Console to see what errors AAF is logging.

ok I'll try it out. I have to be honest though Four-play was less of a headache

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

follow up question, how do I access the admin console? I see the instructions to hit the home key........but which is the home key?

1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

follow up question, how do I access the admin console? I see the instructions to hit the home key........but which is the home key?

It says "Home" on it. (hint: look at your keyboard) ;)

Then hit "Delete" to cycle through the options until it says Admin, then hit the "Enter" key

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

It says "Home" on it. (hint: look at your keyboard) ;)

Then hit "Delete" to cycle through the options until it says Admin, then hit the "Enter" key

So after checking out the Admin console, I was able to determine that...........................shit was broke. basically a bunch of poses didn't work and now Violate wouldn't trigger after they stole my shit. Unfortunately reading  the admin console was like trying to read a Spanish Quiran when you only know 5 words of Spanish. So once again, pulled everything off to try and reinstall it and hope to hell I get the sequence right. Although honestly, I'm not optimistic, Thanks anyway for your help. 

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

So after checking out the Admin console, I was able to determine that...........................shit was broke. basically a bunch of poses didn't work and now Violate wouldn't trigger after they stole my shit. Unfortunately reading  the admin console was like trying to read a Spanish Quiran when you only know 5 words of Spanish. So once again, pulled everything off to try and reinstall it and hope to hell I get the sequence right. Although honestly, I'm not optimistic, Thanks anyway for your help. 

Don't feel bad! I just spent all day re-installing all my animations.  What a PIA! But... now they're back to working like they should. :)