I gave the Bad End integration a try and it works, however it seems I always get the pole strangulation scene when violation ends... Is there a way to have a bit more variety?

2 hours ago, MoFo40 said:

I gave the Bad End integration a try and it works, however it seems I always get the pole strangulation scene when violation ends... Is there a way to have a bit more variety?

The ending you get depends on the enemies who inflict it on you.  Raiders do one, Synths do another, Gunners do another, and generic enemies yet another.  And then high-level Raiders and Super Mutants do yet another.

Hello Ego,

thanks for this mod i realy like it.....

Currently since my update to the last version of AAF (0.81) i have the problem that an action with a bad end - loops infinitiv for me and i cant end it via the AAF keys. 

So i need to quit the game and reload....

Any clue what i can do?

Update: OK, i can end the Scene with the AAF key - but i cant move so it looks the violate script is not ended....

Thx

Ava

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The ending you get depends on the enemies who inflict it on you.  Raiders do one, Synths do another, Gunners do another, and generic enemies yet another.  And then high-level Raiders and Super Mutants do yet another.

Yeah that's what I thought, so far I only tried it with Raiders. Do you think it'd be possible in the future to add an option to remove some of those restrictions? The only animation that looks faction-specific is the Institute chair one, so it seems logical that only Synths would do it, but I think the other animations would also work well for Raiders, Gunners and Super Mutants... Just a small suggestion!

Or maybe this can be edited with fo4edit, there are some records about factions in the "Quest" section, but I'm not sure what they are referring to so I'd rather not touch anything hehe ^^

19 hours ago, Noireddr said:

Is there a file i can edit, to make the anime race  work for this mod?? Though only my followers dont work

On 7/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, Ravecreator said:

I believe @EgoBallisticsaid something that there wont be support for that race (due to childlike appearance i believe).

Could be that i twist something though...

Cheers

how about furrys? player as furry works as long as the partner was human.

4 minutes ago, mcnv said:

how about furrys? player as furry works as long as the partner was human.

Violate has full support for the Vulpine race.  It detects if the mod is installed and adds the race to all the necessary lists.

But, just to confirm, Violate does not and will not ever explicitly support that anime race mod.

5 hours ago, Avahashija said:

Currently since my update to the last version of AAF (0.81) i have the problem that an action with a bad end - loops infinitiv for me and i cant end it via the AAF keys. 

So i need to quit the game and reload....

Any clue what i can do?

If you installed the STATS support option from AAF themes, you need to reinstall Themes and disable that option.  It breaks a ton of animations, including specifically the Bad End ones.  I tried reproducing your issue and when I turned the Stats stuff on in Themes it broke the animation in an unrecoverable way.  Even if I stopped the Bad End quest I was still stuck with the AAF camera.

1 hour ago, Sunnstor said:

Is there a way to make female attackers the attackers instead of the victims (Using animations in which the female is the aggressive role) ? Or is this purely dependant on the animations which are installed?

It depends on the animations.  Violate sends the actors into AAF with the victim first and the aggressors after.  In the case of F/F animations this works as expected; whether the player is the aggressor or the victim, in F/F situations the correct actor plays the aggressive role.  However, in the case of F/M animations that is not the case because those usually specify the role based on the actor's gender.

Here is an example that works.  I removed all of the gender attributes from the animationData in [FO4] Various AAF XML files 2.4, so they look like this:

<animation id="2P-Gr-PoolTable02-05RoughDoggy" time="500" offset="20,30,-68,0:20,30,-68,0">
    <actor>
        <idle form="1814"/>
    </actor>
    <actor>
        <idle form="1815"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>
        <value path="action" value="FF_activity"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

Now the idles and equipment/morph application are based solely on the order the actors are sent in, and not on gender.  The first actor becomes the receiver, the second has the erection morph applied and/or a strapon equipped if they are female.  If I send the male in first:

20190708154555_1.thumb.jpg.942e3829e2499222c11aa52747b86e4c.jpg

And the same animation with the female sent in first:

20190708155352_1.thumb.jpg.ac24de031249b1eded7afe1856d1af8f.jpg

Unfortunately this isn't standard, so you would have to edit your animationData XML accordingly.

I really like the concept of the one which removed gender attributes from the animations, particularly since I always put a fully functional penis (BodyTalk 2 anatomy and bones) on a female I know will be an aggressor. So an animation which lets her behave as male would be awesome.

Is that [FO4] Various AAF XML files 2.4 you mention something I should be able to install without breaking all related mods? I just ask because most related mods have been getting regular updates, and I wasn't sure if patch mods are safe to throw into the mix. But it sounds great.

Also, am I correct a version which removes gender checks wouldn't try to equip a strap on for a female character? Equipping a strap on for my game would be redundant as they already have male members when they need it :)

11 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Also, am I correct a version which removes gender checks wouldn't try to equip a strap on for a female character? Equipping a strap on for my game would be redundant as they already have male members when they need it :)

No.  Removing the gender check means that the roles are not assigned based on gender.  The strapon would still be equipped on a female actor, as you see in my example above.  However, you could also remove the line that equips strapons:

<animation id="2P-Gr-PoolTable02-05RoughDoggy" time="500" offset="20,30,-68,0:20,30,-68,0">
    <actor>
        <idle form="1814"/>
    </actor>
    <actor>
        <idle form="1815"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>
    </actor>
</animation>
12 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Is that [FO4] Various AAF XML files 2.4 you mention something I should be able to install without breaking all related mods? I just ask because most related mods have been getting regular updates, and I wasn't sure if patch mods are safe to throw into the mix. But it sounds great.

Yes, that mod has been updated.  It actually doesn't patch anything, it has its own animationData and positionData XML files that refer to the idles from the other mods.  So it adds animations rather than modify existing ones.

12 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I really like the concept of the one which removed gender attributes from the animations, particularly since I always put a fully functional penis (BodyTalk 2 anatomy and bones) on a female I know will be an aggressor. So an animation which lets her behave as male would be awesome.

Ego obviously knows what hes talking about, I just wanted to add that I noticed in his screenshot that the erection value is set to "1" so if I'm not mistaken and you are using Bodytalk youre probably going to want to change any erection value you see in this file to "-1" to be compatible with your body choice.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Ego obviously knows what hes talking about, I just wanted to add that I noticed in his screenshot that the erection value is set to "1" so if I'm not mistaken and you are using Bodytalk youre probably going to want to change any erection value you see in this file to "-1" to be compatible with your body choice.

Thanks, EgoBallistic and Walkin for comments and information.

Walkin, fyi, I actually remove the erection value you mention completely because I build the bodies (and female penises) in an already erect state. So a -1 or a 1 would not work, but removing the line makes it work perfectly. The -1 is for people who build the erection in BodySlide at 100%. But I build it at 0% (which is erect) and hence need to make sure animations don't change that. It takes extra effort to check the morph XMLs every update to make sure they weren't set back to -1 or 1, but it's worth it because I like the aggressive idle appearance the way I have it.

P.S. EgoBallistic, I'll be sure to download those XMLs when I know I'll have a few hours to test it properly and make any tweaks you suggested. I look forward to it and thank you, as always :)

Sers.

Speaking about the StrapOn's.

Which Version should i be using?

Whenever i set the aggressor gender to "both" i mostly get the message to run away when my char surrendered to a female.

Sometimes it triggers a FF animantion (like scissor), but in 90 Percent of the cases i just get the message to get away.

I've installed a wide variation of animation mods (Leito's, Crazy's, Gray's, etc.) together with Hal's AAF Themes.

MF, MMF and also creature animations work as intented, just FF seems to have a problem somewhere.

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, Ravecreator said:

Sometimes it triggers a FF animantion (like scissor), but in 90 Percent of the cases i just get the message to get away.

I've installed a wide variation of animation mods (Leito's, Crazy's, Gray's, etc.) together with Hal's AAF Themes. 

Atomic Scissor isn't tagged as "aggressive".  My guess is you don't have any FF animations that are tagged "aggressive" and the only time it plays a FF animation is when you are past the point of perversion.  So I would recommend installing an XML set that adds FF versions of some of the MF animations - AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito has that, as does AJ's Various XML I linked above.

4 minutes ago, zed56 said:

While admitting that I haven't tried every race so far with Violate and Bad End, I have tried both the Raiders and the SuperMutants and both employed the garrote/pole Bad End animation.  Would it be too much of a spoiler to list which Bad Ends we should expect for each race, just for testing purposes?  Also, although I have fatal Bad Ends selected in the menu, no fatal Bad Ends have been used.  Has my character just been lucky or is this also race based?

Thanks for an excellent mod and for great integration with other great mods!

Just curious.

I added bad end animations.  What can I expect if a bad end happens.  You get th e animation and then what happens?  Teleport if selected or the "let's get out of here"?

Thanks, John 

28 minutes ago, zed56 said:

While admitting that I haven't tried every race so far with Violate and Bad End, I have tried both the Raiders and the SuperMutants and both employed the garrote/pole Bad End animation.  Would it be too much of a spoiler to list which Bad Ends we should expect for each race, just for testing purposes?  Also, although I have fatal Bad Ends selected in the menu, no fatal Bad Ends have been used.  Has my character just been lucky or is this also race based?

There are five distinct Bad Endings.  Raiders and SMs have the first, Gunners the second, Synths the third, and "everyone else" has the fourth.  Then if you are defeated by Raiders or SMs who are 10+ levels above you (they'll have a skull next to their name in combat), there is the actually fatal one which is the fifth animation.

24 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I added bad end animations.  What can I expect if a bad end happens.  You get th e animation and then what happens?  Teleport if selected or the "let's get out of here"?

Currently if you get a non-fatal Bad End you get the teleport or let's get out of here.  If you have fatal bad ends enabled and are defeated by Raiders or SMs who are 10+ levels above you, you die.

The next version of Violate will have the option to allow any kind of Bad End to kill you.  I am also working on something to make "death" from Bad End a bit more interesting than simply dying and reloading.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There are five distinct Bad Endings.  Raiders and SMs have the first, Gunners the second, Synths the third, and "everyone else" has the fourth.  Then if you are defeated by Raiders or SMs who are 10+ levels above you (they'll have a skull next to their name in combat), there is the actually fatal one which is the fifth animation.

Currently if you get a non-fatal Bad End you get the teleport or let's get out of here.  If you have fatal bad ends enabled and are defeated by Raiders or SMs who are 10+ levels above you, you die.

The next version of Violate will have the option to allow any kind of Bad End to kill you.  I am also working on something to make "death" from Bad End a bit more interesting than simply dying and reloading.

Maybe adding some trauma, debuffs, or something leaves you bound and available to whomever would walk by and find/see you.  Left for dead in a way.

And thanks ego.

@EgoBallistic I've noticed with Raider Pet set to 100%, that if one is defeated or surrenders in the exterior cell (Raider Boss is in interior cell) about 90+% of the time Violate wont hand off to RP. It's just cuffed, bound and teleported without hesitation.

IF defeated/surrender in the same cell as the Boss, it hands off 100%. It's like it's not detecting the Boss on the interior cell, or something.

Actually, it should hand off even if there isn't a Boss, as RP now gives all your goodies to the collaring Raider (or maybe it's the highest level Raider) in the absence of a Boss. Dunno! LOL

New run, first visit to locations, teleport to safe location On.

Other than that.. it's working smoothly. :)

Oh, dumped DCW.. was tired of the stack dumps. LOL

55 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

IF defeated/surrender in the same cell as the Boss, it hands off 100%. It's like it's not detecting the Boss on the interior cell, or something.

Actually, it should hand off even if there isn't a Boss, as RP now gives all your goodies to the collaring Raider (or maybe it's the highest level Raider) in the absence of a Boss.

It depends on the Location, and whether the exterior cells are part of the same Location as the interior.  In some places, like Corvega, the exterior is part of the same Location and if you surrender to those Raiders you will eventually be sent to see the boss inside the factory.  In other places that may not be the case.

Nonetheless, I'll have a look and see if Violate is handling some of these locations differently than Raider Pet would do on its own.  It's possible that I made the conditions more strict than RP needs them to be.

I tried this mod, I think I would really love it if not for 2 problems I'm having.

1. When animations start while I'm in First person, I can see my arms from the elbow down floating in the air.
  2. I'm unable to shoot or aim after the animations end

My plugins are as follows:

Active Mod Files:

00  Fallout4.esm
01  DLCRobot.esm
02  DLCworkshop01.esm
03  DLCCoast.esm
04  DLCWorkshop02.esm
05  DLCWorkshop03.esm
06  DLCNukaWorld.esm
07  Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.7]
08  Z_Architect.esm