2 hours ago, Ravecreator said:

Could you please give me a little hint on where to find the races which can apply DD after/before surrender?

I've been looking into the different psc files but dont know which to change.

I wanted to have super mutants to be able to apply DD's as well. 

In FPV_OnHit.psc, look for the three places where it calls ApplyRestraints().  There is a condition using CompanionRaces.  If you change that to BasicRaces in each of those three places, then SMs and Synths will be able to apply restraints as well.

Hello...

Once again my fav topic of other races being able to put on DD at actor.

I've managed to edit the PSC file and change the values Ego pointed to (at least i hope so).

I have massive problems however to compile that file to PEX using CK.

Countless warnings about stuff i really dont understand 

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPV_OnHit.psc"...
<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(0,0): unable to locate script ReferenceAlias
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Actor.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(0,0): unable to locate script Quest
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Actor.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\ObjectReference.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Form.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Location.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\ScriptObject.psc(2,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\ScriptObject.psc(2,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\ObjectReference.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Form.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Armor.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\MiscObject.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Location.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Weapon.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag hidden
No output generated for FPV_OnHit.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPV_OnHit.psc

So in short, would someone be so kind and compile my PSC to PEX?

Thanks alot

FPV_OnHit.psc

1 hour ago, Ravecreator said:

Countless warnings

Looks like you are missing the vanilla source scripts (and their F4SE replacements).

Here is your script compiled:
FPV_OnHit.pex

btw. i am not sure you went about it the best way, you sure abusing the CompanionRaces property is the best way to go about it?

EDIT: well, as long as you are not messing with the value, it's probably fine.

11 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Looks like you are missing the vanilla source scripts (and their F4SE replacements).

Here is your script compiled:
FPV_OnHit.pex

btw. i am not sure you went about it the best way, you sure abusing the CompanionRaces property is the best way to go about it?

EDIT: well, as long as you are not messing with the value, it's probably fine.

Thanks Rog. Really appriciated :)

No clue about what i did is the best way. I'm not really into scripting, just the nasty bondage stuff.

I managed to get the compiling this far:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPV_OnHit.psc"...
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(125,12): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(245,62): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(245,59): cannot convert to unknown type aaf:aaf_api
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(245,59): cannot cast a form to a aaf:aaf_api, types are incompatible
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(251,52): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpv_onhit: Der Index, basierend auf 0 (null), muss grӇer als oder gleich Null sein, und kleiner als die GrӇe der Argumentenliste.
No output generated for FPV_OnHit.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPV_OnHit.psc

Forgot to unpack the base scripts on my first install of CK.

Now the above mentioned error occurs - why ever.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You need to install the AAF source scripts, they are an option in the AAF FOMOD installer

Yay....

It works.

I finally can change the scripts myself.

Even the Basic Races thingy works perfectly fine. SuperMutants and Synths apply DD now...

Thanks to you :)

New Version 0.92 uploaded.

This is a maintenance update that addresses the following:

• Performance Optimizations - all debug code was moved to its own script, and the main scripts are now compiled with optimizations.  This also required changing the "God Mode" feature to use SetGhost() instead of SetGodMode(), though I don't think anyone will notice any difference.  The scripts execute faster now, particularly the new enemy scan code that was introduced in version 0.80.
  • All Default races (Humans, Ghouls, Synths, Super Mutants) will now apply Devious Devices and/or Real Handcuffs restraints.  I added this due to popular demand, and to bring the mod in line with Deviously Cursed Wasteland which uses basically the same set of races.
  • Switched to the official Real Handcuffs third-party interface code.  This is to future-proof the mod, since the original Real Handcuffs interface scripts I wrote relied on internal data from the RH mod that may change in future versions.  Real Handcuffs version 0.3 RC2 or later is now required.
  • Raider Pet outcome will no longer occur if Violate scene interrupted by combat.  I had this happen in my playthrough and it made no sense, so I fixed it.
  • Fixed Raider Pet intro dialogue scene possibly getting interrupted by other dialogue. 

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

New Version 0.93 uploaded.

@izzyknows found a bug with the Raider Pet outcome, so I fixed that and took the opportunity to add a couple of additional features:

• Added new option "Strip victims before restraining" to strip the player and/or companions before applying DD or Real Handcuffs.  This uses the AAF equipment routines, so it will use whatever level of undressing you specified when installing AAF, and will respect any ProtectedEquipmentData XML you have installed.
  • Changed Real Handcuffs interface to use Real Handcuffs API version 4.  This means you need Real Handcuffs 0.3 RC3 or later to use it with Violate.
  • Added support for Crimes Against Nature races.  I had made a patch for it a while back but forgot to include it in the main build.
  • Fixed bug in the Raider Pet outcome that caused any weapons confiscated by Raider Pet to permanently disappear.  The weapons will now be in the inventory of the Raider who gives you the "We've decided to keep you as our little pet" speech.
1 minute ago, seilameu said:

Hi everyone, there is a easy way to mod this and let my character die after the scenes?

You can set "Bad End" to 100% and turn On "Allow Fatal Bad End". Would be bit more immersive, since we don't have any animations that have the PC being forked to death. (that I know of anyway)

@EgoBallistic Is there a way to kick the NPC's out of the sit/sleep animation when gathering them at surrender/losing?

The sit animation will temporally stop during sex, and restart after scene end, but the sleep animation will not stop at all. (talk about a wet dream! LOL)

Oh, and I "think" the code is running a bit to fast between scenes. If an NPC was just in a scene and is also chosen for the next, the scene starts about 1 second after they redress and then aren't stripped for the next.

1820413221_Fallout4Screenshot2019_06.30-14_28_28_54.png.aad65bbbdc7307abf4d3cef4c3f44104.png

1725537275_Fallout4Screenshot2019_06.30-14_29_52_20.png.a843378df1ea1a1e1b63ef814b8edeff.png

58 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Is there a way to kick the NPC's out of the sit/sleep animation when gathering them at surrender/losing?

The sit animation will temporally stop during sex, and restart after scene end, but the sleep animation will not stop at all. (talk about a wet dream! LOL) 

Interesting.  I've never seen that, as usually everyone is in combat.  There are ways to kick NPCs out of furniture, I will have to test and see what I can do about it.

59 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Oh, and I "think" the code is running a bit to fast between scenes. If an NPC was just in a scene and is also chosen for the next, the scene starts about 1 second after they redress and then aren't stripped for the next. 

I have noticed that as well, but that's an AAF issue where the undress and re-dress overlap each other.  I think the solution there is just to set the AAF redress timer to a different value.  The default is 15 seconds, which is just about the amount of time it takes for the actor scan and approach scene.  The other solution is to have Violate strip the actors at the start of the entire scene, so AAF has nothing to undress/redress from the actors.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can set "Bad End" to 100% and turn On "Allow Fatal Bad End". Would be bit more immersive, since we don't have any animations that have the PC being forked to death. (that I know of anyway)

Yea sadly the Bad ends end is not deadly. ( Unless your enemy is very high level )

EgoBallistic mentioned it will have options For bad ends to be more deadly at lower levels, at some future update. 

I always Reload after a Gangbang or bad end anyway. I cant have my character emotionally scarred like that :) 

EgoBallistic Sir do you have a patreon or something.  I use almost all your mods and i have supported others for much less. 

3 hours ago, Achronight said:

Yea sadly the Bad ends end is not deadly. ( Unless your enemy is very high level )

That's right! I forgot that part! I usually only make sure it's working, then turn it off.

IMO, Bad End should always be death when it's triggered. But that's just me. hehe