I got three debug messages I can't solve for:
Referenced plugins not loaded:
ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl *This is some kind of furniture mod I missed among requirements*
Atomic Muscle.esp
A-Body.esp 

I loaded Atomic Muscle but can't figure out why it's not showing that esp not loading. Also no idea what A-Body is yet. 

2 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

I loaded Atomic Muscle but can't figure out why it's not showing that esp not loading. Also no idea what A-Body is yet. 

First go follow The Fucking Manual and get your stuff updated and sorted.

Grab a case of adult beverages or a couple fifths, and relax, take your time, and go one step at a time. Tip, install AAF & savagecabbage's animation, load the game & test both work. That will activate AAF which other mods look for and you'll know you have a foundation to work from.

It will take forever, but at least you'll have a good (in Bugthesda terms) running game.

One Patch to rule... is waaaay outdated, and caused issues back then. LOL

3 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

Two things that look like where I probably effed up would be the right version of Violate (see spoiler) and FP animations by Crazy.

Violate version 1.60 beta 7 is the correct version.

I've never heard of a situation where gangbang animations would cause the game to crash like that.  My only suggestion would be to install Buffout, in case the problem is due to AAF running out of memory.

So, that might be right. I just narrowed it down to an AAF_SEU instance where I used the SEU assault function on a female raider (it's always you Raiders). I will post the crash log that I finally got to function. 

Also, and possibly related, using this Vortex mod profile, I can't start a new game. It gives me the VaultTec radar symbol in an ILS. 

Thanks again. You're patient as the stars.

crash-2024-01-10-02-31-13.log.txt

2 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

So, that might be right. I just narrowed it down to an AAF_SEU instance where I used the SEU assault function on a female raider (it's always you Raiders). I will post the crash log that I finally got to function. 

According to that log the crash occurred in HHS.dll - the F4SE plugin from High Heels System.  If you are using the latest version of HHS (1.8.3) try uninstalling that and installing the 1.7.0 version instead.  A number of people on the AAF Discord server have had issues with HHS 1.8.3.

Just out of curiosity, is the mod still being worked on?

If so, are there any more features planned or just bug fixes?

Personally, having the ability to set a chance for aggressors to take an extra turn would be a welcome addition.

I don't know anything about F4 modding/scripting so I wouldn't know if that would be difficult or not.

1 hour ago, hyperk2 said:

Just out of curiosity, is the mod still being worked on?

If so, are there any more features planned or just bug fixes?

Personally, having the ability to set a chance for aggressors to take an extra turn would be a welcome addition.

I don't know anything about F4 modding/scripting so I wouldn't know if that would be difficult or not.

Yes I am still working on the mod, and working on new features.  I have had some real world issues last couple of months that have slowed my modding down. 

You can use the "Rounds until Exhaustion" and "Sex until Exhaustion" settings to control whether more turns happen.

That's great. Don't worry, I think it's in a pretty good place, so take your time.

And sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough. I meant a random chance for an extra turn. Or, perhaps setting a range for when exhaustion happens instead of a specific number, so that you don't know exactly how many it will be every time.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

According to that log the crash occurred in HHS.dll - the F4SE plugin from High Heels System.  If you are using the latest version of HHS (1.8.3) try uninstalling that and installing the 1.7.0 version instead.  A number of people on the AAF Discord server have had issues with HHS 1.8.3.

I couldn't read the crash log; I have the dumb.

Thanks, I'll check that out and try 1.7.0

1 hour ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

Now it's stable, but I get On_SceneInit error 4 (no animation). I think I've loaded every possible gangbang animation. Any suggestions? 

You most likely don't have FF.... animations. Turn Female aggressors off and or don't allow gang bangs. Or... use the UAP patch.

18 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

So, it pays to read the instructions carefully. I missed the step that enables SavageCabbages anims. She bang now.

However...sometimes it still shows OnSceneInit 4 and 8. Also, and not sure how related, audio receprtion is affected. Voices and sounds only audible by turning PC's head, so I can't hear anything I am facing directly. Terminals don't click; VATS sounds don't come thru, and voice clips don't play. 

One suggestion I have is on defeat, drain all AP, as players using something like Toggle Stealth Boy can end up invisible when surrendering (doesn't affect the actual scenes, due to how AAF works), especially if the AP drain for the toggle stealth boy is set to none. (the toggle stealth boy automatically turns off if the player has no AP, regardless of actual AP drain setting)

Edited by ptmc2112

All works fine first time, but subsequently after "violate" raiders just stand still, my girl stand still with hands up, HUD turned off and nothing happens.
Im tryin restart mod, turn off and on but the problem is still with me.

50 minutes ago, Horizon_ap said:

All works fine first time, but subsequently after "violate" raiders just stand still, my girl stand still with hands up, HUD turned off and nothing happens.
Im tryin restart mod, turn off and on but the problem is still with me.

Most likely one of Violate's scripts or plugins is being overwritten by an old version or by an obsolete patch.  Make sure all the files from the latest version of Violate are installed and nothing is overriding them in your load order.

On 1/13/2024 at 9:54 AM, PlukovnikPravda said:

However...sometimes it still shows OnSceneInit 4 and 8. Also, and not sure how related, audio receprtion is affected. Voices and sounds only audible by turning PC's head, so I can't hear anything I am facing directly. Terminals don't click; VATS sounds don't come thru, and voice clips don't play. 

The OnSceneInit errors are caused by not having the right animations installed.  Again if you don't have animations that support multiple female gangbang participants, turn off the "Allow female aggressors in gangbangs" option in Violate.

The other issues you mention have nothing to do with Violate.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Most likely one of Violate's scripts or plugins is being overwritten by an old version or by an obsolete patch.  Make sure all the files from the latest version of Violate are installed and nothing is overriding them in your load order.

It works. Thx

1 hour ago, gippo said:

I've had similar issues. Could you please explain what exactly you changed to fix it?

On 1/14/2024 at 6:29 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure all the files from the latest version of Violate are installed and nothing is overriding them in your load order.

Or in other words:

Uninstall Violate and manually check all the files are gone, then.... install the latest version.

47 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I noticed that the sex scene with insects lasts significantly longer than the set time. For people and other animals, the set time is used. Is that on purpose?

That has nothing to do with Violate. There are even several human animations that ignore the setting and take forever to finish. Mostly ones that are staged, actually I "think" they're all staged.. the long run ones that is.
Some of the UAP staged animations are much longer than others.. that's where I seen em! ;)

Edited by izzyknows
10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Some of the UAP staged animations are much longer than others.. that's where I seen em! ;)

Understand. Thanks for the info.
I don't use UAP because I have Indarello's patch installed. I noticed it with flatulent flies, blood mosquitoes and mirelurks. Yesterday I was able to make myself a coffee until the scene was over. :D