It would be nice if Violate used code similar to Sexual Harassment to equip chastity belts last, which would ensure any plugs it is trying to insert do so successfully. You can check out the EquipDD function in FPSH_RestraintHelper.psc (in Scripts\Source\User\FPSH in your SH directory) to see what SH is doing. Basically it initializes a list of chastity devices in the InitializeBeltRestraints function, then when looping through the DD list from RDDM it pulls out the first match and equips that after the rest of the list. This would also ensure corset belts are equipped after the requisite corset, if by luck or design both a corset and its applicable belt are in the list.

3 hours ago, ExtraKat said:

im just wondering where its at, cause i do not see it anywhere or, any instructions where (Sorry im stupid xd)

While you're in the game, bring up the pause menu and select "mod config" there, then scroll down and choose AAF Violate and you should get a number of sub-pages with groups of settings to adjust.

4 hours ago, edinburg said:

It would be nice if Violate used code similar to Sexual Harassment to equip chastity belts last, which would ensure any plugs it is trying to insert do so successfully. You can check out the EquipDD function in FPSH_RestraintHelper.psc (in Scripts\Source\User\FPSH in your SH directory) to see what SH is doing. Basically it initializes a list of chastity devices in the InitializeBeltRestraints function, then when looping through the DD list from RDDM it pulls out the first match and equips that after the rest of the list. This would also ensure corset belts are equipped after the requisite corset, if by luck or design both a corset and its applicable belt are in the list.

That's a good idea, I have gone ahead and implemented it.  I modified SH's version so it checks a formlist rather than an array, and in so doing discovered that there are a couple of mistakes in DD's DD_FL_ChastityBelts formlist -- it includes one chastity bra and is missing both corset belt add-ons.  Fortunately Rogg's DD Items Manager has a similar formlist but that one is correct.  It works great with plugs now, and you're guaranteed not to get the "This device cannot be equiped as long as its required items are missing" message when both the corset and add-on are in the RDDM list.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

there are a couple of mistakes in DD's DD_FL_ChastityBelts formlist -- it includes one chastity bra and is missing both corset belt add-ons

Do you happen to know whether that's still the case in RC8/CE9 as well, or were you looking at 2.0?

2 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's Elsidia version that continues on form RC8

Thanks.  I was just going back over the DD thread and read about that.

I can sympathize with a lot of the issues they are trying to deal with in the new version.  Magic effects disappearing when you manipulate an NPC's inventory, NPCs reverting to their base outfits when the cell they are in unloads or when an Armor base form is added to their inventory, etc.  I have been fighting against all of these with the new framework Kziitd and I are working on.  It's a real pain in the ass, every time I think I've got it nice and stable I discover something else, it's a real game of whack-a-mole.

54 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The formlist is the same in RC8 and 2.0, so they both have that problem.

Thanks for confirming. This should hopefully get corrected in the community versions of DD in that case, since the current focus is on bug squashing before asking Kimy to make it 2.1 or 3.0 or whatever.

i'm sorry if this has been posted already...i'm having problems with being restrained/handcuffed...whenever i fast travel and wherever i end up i am handcuffed and even though my followers are not handcuffed they won't remove their arms from behind their backs...even if i draw my weapon their arms stay behind their backs...any help would be greatly appreciated

17 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

i'm sorry if this has been posted already...i'm having problems with being restrained/handcuffed...whenever i fast travel and wherever i end up i am handcuffed and even though my followers are not handcuffed they won't remove their arms from behind their backs...even if i draw my weapon their arms stay behind their backs...any help would be greatly appreciated

Sounds like something is going wrong with the handcuffs themselves.  Violate just puts the handcuffs on you and your companions and then forgets about them, the Real Handcuffs mod handles keeping them locked on you from that point on.  It kind of sounds like the handcuffs got unequipped in an improper way, so the handcuffs animations weren't canceled.

18 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

try targeting the person that is stuck and using the console command "CAA AnimArcheTypePlayer" then "CAF" no quotes and see if it fixes it.

4 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

THANK YOU...everyone here is awesome...do you think i should delete real handcuffs mod and reinstall it and make a new save? thanks again

It wouldn't hurt to do a re-install of the real handcuffs mod, also make sure it comes before any mod that calls on it in your load order. I've always  had real handcuffs in my load order and never had a problem with it, it's always before any animation mods and before any mod that might call it , like Violate.

9 hours ago, Balboa2151 said:

THANK YOU...everyone here is awesome...do you think i should delete real handcuffs mod and reinstall it and make a new save? thanks again

Another option to fix your follower's arms animation:

- Open equipment exchange window on NPC

- Equip handcuffs explicitly

- Close inventory exchange window. Ensure handcuffs are equipped on NPC

- Open equipment exchange window once again and unequip handcuffs.

- Now arms animation will be set to normal.

Moreover, such approach will fix NPC if it stuck in arm animation provoked by DD hundcuffs as well.

I'm encountering annoying issue where Cait and Curie behave strangely during Violate event. Instead of kneel down and get violated,  she runs away backwards. Only Piper isn't broken yet.

Some of the oter AAF mods caused this, my guess is Autonomy or Vanilla Fudge, but I'm not sure. Previously it was enough to dismiss the companion, but right now they are stuck permanently.

Any tips how to fix this? Console command or somethink.

Edit: Here is example how Violate stopped recognising Curie and Cait as valid target. Strong, Piper and MacCready are pacified. Curie and Cait (out of view) aren't. All of them are dismissed.

Spoiler

enb2022_9_26_23_31_41.thumb.jpg.774874ef82f8ac2906c0bcfe173b2de1.jpg

Edited by zlota
On 9/21/2022 at 5:23 AM, EgoBallistic said:

and is missing both corset belt add-ons. 

On 9/21/2022 at 5:37 PM, vaultbait said:

Do you happen to know whether that's still the case in RC8/CE9 as well, or were you looking at 2.0?

i added those belts addons to list (4 pieces), but there is still problem about you can think. probably in fast future you can test those changes in life.

I think those belts not added to list specially. As those is addons and if randomizer choose it, it fail to equip. Only if corset is on. So in most cases it's fail and lost 1 random aptempt. So there need your opinion: is it worth add those devices to list?

On 9/26/2022 at 11:19 AM, zlota said:

Here is example how Violate stopped recognising Curie and Cait as valid target. Strong, Piper and MacCready are pacified. Curie and Cait (out of view) aren't. All of them are dismissed.

Since they are dismissed, you must be using another mod to make them follow you.  I suspect that mod is using a follower mechanism Violate doesn't recognize, so it is treating them as "Other combatants" rather than as "Companions".

Can you tell me what that mod is?  I can take a look and see about modifying the conditions so the followers are recognized.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

i added those belts addons to list (4 pieces), but there is still problem about you can think. probably in fast future you can test those changes in life.

I think those belts not added to list specially. As those is addons and if randomizer choose it, it fail to equip. Only if corset is on. So in most cases it's fail and lost 1 random aptempt. So there need your opinion: is it worth add those devices to list?

To completely fix this would require additional scripting to ensure that the corset add-on belts are only applied if the corsets were applied first.  In that case, it may be better to put the add-on belts into a separate list.  I am in favor of this approach; I would prefer that the formlists exist in DD rather than add them to my own mods.

For now, in Violate I am using the RoggDDM_Default_ChastityBelts formlist which has all of the chastity belts, both standalone and add-on.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

To completely fix this would require additional scripting

DD randomizer build in that way, that there no need additional scripting. To put on device it use defined cycles (by modder) and, if device failed, it use next cycle. So only, what can add, is skip equip process, if addon conditions not completed and avoid for player 1 pop up menu. So if you will be sure that device equipped and no bother about time, you can set cycle 100 and hope, that player have enough free slots to equip at least one DD item)