47 minutes ago, IamFrums said:

I found a mod that turns the feral ghouls into silent hill nurses (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32366)

AAF Violate still thinks they are male though, anyone know a way to fix this?

it oddly makes my character behave as female and the ghouls as the males.

Unfortunately, all none human/ghoul races are treated as Male, the the opposite is not supported by any animation pack. The only solution i can think off, is to change the nurses race from Feral ghoul to human (and everything with it).
I personally never tried messing with races, so i can't help.

Edited by lee3310

Has anyone run into an issue where surrendered NPC's will get back up and fight? I figured at first it was a result of them rejoining ongoing combat put they seem to do it when alone and unbothered as well. Any ideas how to fix this if it is unintentional?

15 minutes ago, jsprmp said:

Has anyone run into an issue where surrendered NPC's will get back up and fight? I figured at first it was a result of them rejoining ongoing combat put they seem to do it when alone and unbothered as well. Any ideas how to fix this if it is unintentional?

It's intentional. When you get involved in a combat, they will get bold and attack.

I'm having a new issue after installing 1.60 Beta 4. After a violation scene involving my character, Piper, Curie, Cait and many Ferals ended inside the "Hubris Comic Book" store building, Cait became a buggy mess that will hardly follow me outside, or at all in other interior locations. Not even using the "moveto player" console command works. So far, I've tried fast travelling, dismissing/rehiring her, using the "resetai" console command on her and even knocking her down with a headshot. But, she stays nearly motionless. I'll share my current load order below. (Edit) I also noticed that about half the time the ferals would start a scene, they and their chosen companion would ragdoll instead. It happened to all four of the female characters, but only Cait is having the issue. So, I'm not sure if it relates.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2022-10-05T22-38-55.txt

Edited by Church the Cat
Further investigation.
2 hours ago, jsprmp said:

Kind of annoying when using it with Human Resources

I forgot to mention that you can only submit 3 NPCs at a time. If it isn't enough for you, you can use KO framework with Violate, that's what i'm doing. When they start fighting again, just knock them out. There is also the collar dialogue option for friendly NPCs...

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I'm having a new issue after installing 1.60 Beta 4. After a violation scene involving my character, Piper, Curie, Cait and many Ferals ended inside the "Hubris Comic Book" store building, Cait became a buggy mess that will hardly follow me outside, or at all in other interior locations. Not even using the "moveto player" console command works. So far, I've tried fast travelling, dismissing/rehiring her, using the "resetai" console command on her and even knocking her down with a headshot. But, she stays nearly motionless. I'll share my current load order below. (Edit) I also noticed that about half the time the ferals would start a scene, they and their chosen companion would ragdoll instead. It happened to all four of the female characters, but only Cait is having the issue. So, I'm not sure if it relates.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2022-10-05T22-38-55.txt 2.27 kB · 1 download

I don't know about the unresponsive companion maybe a mod conflict or npc stuck in alias, but the ragdoll issue also happened to me with glowing mirelurks. Maybe it's related to radiation damage triggering OnHit event.

9 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I don't know about the unresponsive companion maybe a mod conflict or npc stuck in alias, but the ragdoll issue also happened to me with glowing mirelurks. Maybe it's related to radiation damage triggering OnHit event.

Is there a console command I could use to reset Cait's AI? I've already tried the vanilla "resetai" console command and holding down the surrender button for five seconds, but all it says is something like, "there's no one here to surrender to". I figure I might just start a new playthrough if there's no way to fix this. Had my eye on a few new mods I wanted to try out, anyway. I'll just keep a close eye on my companions after a violation scene ends, to make sure they're all good before I just happen to notice it, many hours later.

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

That's what it is.  AAF listens for OnHit events, and they are being triggered by radiation effects.  In the Hubris Comics case there is a Glowing One that hits everything in the area.  When an actor in an animation sends an OnHit, AAF stops the animation and pushes the actors away from each other (PushActorAway and ApplyHavokImpulse) which makes them ragdoll.  There are various ways to fix this but the best way is to change it in AAF itself.  Violate's OnHit code ignores OnHit from spells (which is what radiation is) and I think that's the way AAF should handle it also.

6 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Cait became a buggy mess that will hardly follow me outside, or at all in other interior locations. Not even using the "moveto player" console command works. So far, I've tried fast travelling, dismissing/rehiring her, using the "resetai" console command on her and even knocking her down with a headshot. But, she stays nearly motionless.

Can you be more specific?  What do you mean by "will hardly follow me" and "stays nearly motionless"?

3 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Is there a console command I could use to reset Cait's AI? I've already tried the vanilla "resetai" console command and holding down the surrender button for five seconds, but all it says is something like, "there's no one here to surrender to".

Holding down the surrender button doesn't do anything if a violation isn't in progress.  I don't think this problem is being caused by Violate, as Violate stops everything that affects actors' AI once pacification stops.

I see you're running Unlimited Companion Framework, try doing a System Reset with UCF's Companion Module holotape.

Another thing that might be informative is to see what AI package she is running.  Open the console and run:

cqf fpv_player gcp 079305

Then look in your Papyrus for a line that looks something like:

[10/06/2022 - 04:17:27AM] akActor Cait package [Package < (E9001F32)>] sitting 0 Flying False act True mov True

The important part is [Package < (E9001F32)>].  E9 is the plugin index (in my case it's UCF) and 001F32 is the form ID of the AI package in that plugin.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, 354d1 said:

So how does this mod works? insalled requirements But my character just standing there when surrender? no animations. any fix for this ?

Like the Requirments on the download page say, you need to have AAF, AAF Themes, and animation packs installed and working.  There is a list of recommended animation packs in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the download page.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's what it is.  AAF listens for OnHit events, and they are being triggered by radiation effects.  In the Hubris Comics case there is a Glowing One that hits everything in the area.  When an actor in an animation sends an OnHit, AAF stops the animation and pushes the actors away from each other (PushActorAway and ApplyHavokImpulse) which makes them ragdoll.  There are various ways to fix this but the best way is to change it in AAF itself.  Violate's OnHit code ignores OnHit from spells (which is what radiation is) and I think that's the way AAF should handle it also.

After a certain level, most of the spawned creature are glowing one (glowing vicious dog, glowing mirelurk...) So, excluding MGF from AAF OnHit event would great ?.   

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you be more specific?  What do you mean by "will hardly follow me" and "stays nearly motionless"?

Holding down the surrender button doesn't do anything if a violation isn't in progress.  I don't think this problem is being caused by Violate, as Violate stops everything that affects actors' AI once pacification stops.

I see you're running Unlimited Companion Framework, try doing a System Reset with UCF's Companion Module holotape.

Another thing that might be informative is to see what AI package she is running.  Open the console and run:

cqf fpv_player gcp 079305

Then look in your Papyrus for a line that looks something like:

[10/06/2022 - 04:17:27AM] akActor Cait package [Package < (E9001F32)>] sitting 0 Flying False act True mov True

The important part is [Package < (E9001F32)>].  E9 is the plugin index (in my case it's UCF) and 001F32 is the form ID of the AI package in that plugin.

I started the game and used the console command you sent, I uploaded the papyrus text file.
(Edit) My issue with Cait seems to be resolved. Looks like I fixed it by making my character have sex with her, so maybe it was an error with AAF that was reset after the sex scene ended.
Also, I used xEdit to remove the "Radiation Cloak" spell surrounding the Glowing One variants. Hopefully, that will fix the ragdoll issue when a sex scene starts.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Church the Cat
Further investigation.
On 10/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, lee3310 said:

Unfortunately, all none human/ghoul races are treated as Male, the the opposite is not supported by any animation pack. The only solution i can think off, is to change the nurses race from Feral ghoul to human (and everything with it).
I personally never tried messing with races, so i can't help.

yeah, sadly I haven’t found anything that will work to change feral ghouls to female and work with aaf.

i do like the story of waking up in a radiated wasteland and there is nothing but mostly women who have been made sexually ravenous by radiation

2 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

I started the game and used the console command you sent, I uploaded the papyrus text file.

Papyrus.0.log 28.24 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks.  The logged line is:

akActor Cait package [Package <FollowersCompanionPackageEx (21001F32)>] sitting 0 Flying False act True mov True

That is the follower package from UCF.  So, whatever is going on, her AI is being controlled by that mod.

Like I said above, I would try using the Companion Module holotape, go into Settings, and do a System Reset.  Also, make sure UCF is loaed last in your load order so nothing overwrites its version of the FollowerScript, or that mod will definitely break.

2 hours ago, IamFrums said:

i do like the story of waking up in a radiated wasteland and there is nothing but mostly women who have been made sexually ravenous by radiation

It would make a very nice NSFW survival mod (id definitely play that mod) but requires a lot of work and skills. Like adding a proper genitalia to the female ghouls for a starter.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:06 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That’s a cool idea, and I also play with FCOM so yeah I’ll look at adding that.

Out of curiosity, did you ever look into that? Did it end up just not being practical to implement for some reason?

Right so i've been at it for about 3 hours now trying to find a fix.

My Furniture detection is just not working.. i have set it to on. radious to like 900 for testing, 99 for chance. and they never ever use it.

I have tested it and i can manually initiate on furniture using the admin menu, but the furniture detection cannot see them no matter what i do.

I looked in to papyrus log but i can't see any sort of errors.

help plz i'm losing my mind here

all my mods in case that matters:

https://i.imgur.com/HJ3GjXl.png
https://i.imgur.com/TdKcFO5.png
https://i.imgur.com/NWlPa1s.png

EDIT: also yes. i have tried running 1.60 BETA, i downgraded to test if that would work.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by KinkyChris
1 hour ago, KinkyChris said:

My Furniture detection is just not working.. i have set it to on. radious to like 900 for testing, 99 for chance. and they never ever use it.

I have tested it and i can manually initiate on furniture using the admin menu, but the furniture detection cannot see them no matter what i do.

Furniture use simply passes the radius and chance to AAF.  Whether or not furniture gets used in a particular scene depends on the actors, available furniture, animation tags, and whether you have animations that work with that combination.

Keep in mind that unless your character has Submitted, Violate will use animations that are tagged as Aggressive or Rough, which cuts down the number of animations to choose from.  Then, there are a lot of possible combinations and sometimes it just doesn't work out: for example, Violate might pick 2 aggressors but there aren't any 2+1 animations on any of the available furniture.

What furniture have you been testing with and with how many / what kind of enemies?

52 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

What exactly do I need to set so that the companion doesn't get kidnapped along with the actress after being treated in Violate? I always see my actress bound at the place of the kidnapping, the attendant standing there with her weapons without shackles.

In the RSE II CSA MCM, under CSA: Abductions.  If you want them just to be dismissed, set Auto-Dismiss Companions to ON and Companion Abductions Enabled to OFF

If you want them to get abducted to a different location, set Auto-Dismiss to OFF, Companion Abduction Chance to whatever, and Companion Destination Chances to 5%.

Note that CSA doesn't handle multiple companion mods.  If you have more than one companion, the "extra" ones will eventually come find you, but it's awkward because they won't be hostile to your captors.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

In the RSE II CSA MCM, under CSA: Abductions.  If you want them just to be dismissed, set Auto-Dismiss Companions to ON and Companion Abductions Enabled to OFF

Thank you for your prompt reply. These are the settings that I had already made. I suspect that Heather is not recognized as a companion and is therefore kidnapped.