17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Furniture use simply passes the radius and chance to AAF.  Whether or not furniture gets used in a particular scene depends on the actors, available furniture, animation tags, and whether you have animations that work with that combination.

Keep in mind that unless your character has Submitted, Violate will use animations that are tagged as Aggressive or Rough, which cuts down the number of animations to choose from.  Then, there are a lot of possible combinations and sometimes it just doesn't work out: for example, Violate might pick 2 aggressors but there aren't any 2+1 animations on any of the available furniture.

What furniture have you been testing with and with how many / what kind of enemies?

i put down a bed and a sofa for testing and neither of them was picked up despite being seen by the admin pannel for manual use, i spawned a single supermutant aggressor to limit the animations for testing since i know i have animations for those (furniture picked was in the images used on the animation download page)

I'm not too confident if they are considered aggressive or rough animations tho, that is a good shout

6 minutes ago, KinkyChris said:

i put down a bed and a sofa for testing and neither of them was picked up despite being seen by the admin pannel for manual use, i spawned a single supermutant aggressor to limit the animations for testing since i know i have animations for those (furniture picked was in the images used on the animation download page)

I'm not too confident if they are considered aggressive or rough animations tho, that is a good shout

Try a Super Mutant Bed (1F599D).

12 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hmm.  Do you have the latest SavageCabbage pack installed?  It definitely includes 1 on 1 supermutant animations on that furniture.

https://i.imgur.com/fnaq00q.png
Installed and running.
I'm running UAP to handle animations. don't know if that could be causing problems, just trying a quick disable and test on that 
UAP isn't causing it to not be picked up

Edited by KinkyChris
Tested UAP. no change
13 minutes ago, KinkyChris said:

https://i.imgur.com/fnaq00q.png
Installed and running.
I'm running UAP to handle animations. don't know if that could be causing problems, just trying a quick disable and test on that 

Yeah something isn't right there, cause I just tried it here and

ScreenShot930.jpgScreenShot947.jpgScreenShot950.jpg

One thing - make sure the furniture is level.  Select it and do "setangle X 0" and "setangle Y 0".  Otherwise AAF won't use it.

Edited by EgoBallistic
SETangle not MODangle
13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

One thing - make sure the furniture is level.  Select it and do "modangle X 0" and "modangle Y 0".  Otherwise AAF won't use it.

https://i.imgur.com/Rdm3Zkl.jpeg success!

Now i just gotta figure out why it's only loading 2 animations, cause i assume the ones you sent are from SavageCabbage pack and i had none of them as an option, i don't presume you'd know why they aren't loading.

also in case anyone has the same problem in the future select object and do setangle X 0 and setangle Y 0 in the console

3 minutes ago, KinkyChris said:

Now i just gotta figure out why it's only loading 2 animations, cause i assume the ones you sent are from SavageCabbage pack and i had none of them as an option, i don't presume you'd know why they aren't loading.

I don't use UAP myself, but I think UAP probably combined the individual animations into two Position Trees so that's why you only see two.

20 hours ago, KinkyChris said:

Right so i've been at it for about 3 hours now trying to find a fix.

My Furniture detection is just not working.. i have set it to on. radious to like 900 for testing, 99 for chance. and they never ever use it.

I have tested it and i can manually initiate on furniture using the admin menu, but the furniture detection cannot see them no matter what i do.

I looked in to papyrus log but i can't see any sort of errors.

help plz i'm losing my mind here

all my mods in case that matters:

https://i.imgur.com/HJ3GjXl.png
https://i.imgur.com/TdKcFO5.png
https://i.imgur.com/NWlPa1s.png

EDIT: also yes. i have tried running 1.60 BETA, i downgraded to test if that would work.

Papyrus.0.log 83.26 kB · 2 downloads

For anyone with this same problem just a quick recap for my fix since it angers me when ppl don't post their fixes:

UAP for some reason wasn't loading a bunch of animations for me, so if you're using UAP i'd suggest turning that off and trying something else.

make sure the furniture you're testing on isn't on an angle.

This seems to have fixed it for me.

Big shoutout to EgoBallistic for the help and for this mod

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

One thing - make sure the furniture is level.  Select it and do "setangle X 0" and "setangle Y 0".  Otherwise AAF won't use it.

You made me realize that those animations could also work on double beds with some offsets maybe. (first time i ever saw them, hence the idea of adding more furniture to them).

PS

I had the same problem with cars animation not showing in AAF wizard but i thought it only concerns movable statics.

Edited by lee3310
13 minutes ago, Hidden Salami said:

A different surrender animation for perverted/slutty characters would be amazing. Maybe something where they bend over face down on the ground with their ass in the air, as an offering. Similar to that Skyrim mod where you can entice creatures to fuck you.

Yeah, I've been working on another mod that features different types of walking and idle animations, so I am planning to implement something like you suggest in Violate.  It might not be quite that dramatic, but I am looking to have different animations for normal surrender, surrender due to bleedout, and when the character submits.

22 minutes ago, Hidden Salami said:

A different surrender animation for perverted/slutty characters would be amazing. Maybe something where they bend over face down on the ground with their ass in the air, as an offering. Similar to that Skyrim mod where you can entice creatures to fuck you.

This author seems amenable to reusing their crawling pose:

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you see any sort of message when you use the surrender key?  Is the MCM working?

I reinstalled the game and started fresh to see if I could recreate the issue, but I've managed to get it working this time around.

Either there was a problem with the mods I had installed, or I believe some files weren't being loaded properly by my mod manager.

I've always thought Strong was just standing there slackjawed with astonishment while his brothers were busy making the sign of the two backed beast with my Nora.  :P

Kneeling is going to be a new and novel position for Strong.  As is raising his hands in surrender.  XD

What's New in Version 1.60 Beta 4

Released September 28

•  
  • Added hands-up kneeling surrender animation for Super Mutant followers.  Strong won't just stand around any more.

•  
38 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I've always thought Strong was just standing there slackjawed with astonishment while his brothers were busy making the sign of the two backed beast with my Nora.

He really should just join in. Super mutants share, and sharing is caring.

I just had a strange occurrence and not sure where to try to fix it. My toon got reamed from a defeat and from then-on my sole companion (Piper) wouldn't attack anything no matter what I did. She was in power armor so it took a while until I had her get out and viola, she was bare butted and in handcuffs. So of course she didn't attack. But why did she get back in power armor while cuffed after the defeat scene?

Edited by theblindbat

Hello. For some odd reason whenever Violate or AAF applies Devious Devices before the Scenes it cancels and never plays the animations. I've tried both Violate and AAF stripping but both don't cooperate with them. Devices are applied with Handcuffs and animations work with those just Devious Devices. Is this on Devious Devices end or does violate not like playing animations with Devious Devices? It works for real Handcuffs. Why not DD.

4 minutes ago, DerpCake Official said:

Hello. For some odd reason whenever Violate or AAF applies Devious Devices before the Scenes it cancels and never plays the animations. I've tried both Violate and AAF stripping but both don't cooperate with them. Devices are applied with Handcuffs and animations work with those just Devious Devices. Is this on Devious Devices end or does violate not like playing animations with Devious Devices? It works for real Handcuffs. Why not DD.

I have mine configured to equip devices at start rather than after, and it's working for me. Are you sure DD is installed correctly and working?

16 hours ago, DerpCake Official said:

The only restriction Violate has on DD is that you can't have blowjob animations if the victim is wearing a gag.  Otherwise there are no restrictions in Violate about playing animations with DD equipped.

Make the problem happen again and post your script log, and I'll take a look.