2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DD randomizer build in that way, that there no need additional scripting. To put on device it use defined cycles (by modder) and, if device failed, it use next cycle.

Sorry, I meant that Violate would require additional scripting.  Rogg's DD Items Manager does not guarantee that the set of devices it returns will include all requirements.  For example, you can configure it so that it returns no corsets but require a 100% chance of add-on chastity belts, and it will do that.

Anyway I am happy enough with how it works in Violate.  As I said before, I think the DD formlists should be changed so that the DD_FL_ChastityBelts no longer contains a chastity bra, and then a new formlist should be created just for the add-on chastity belts.  That will give mod authors the options they need.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

DD_FL_ChastityBelts no longer contains a chastity bra,

Already removed in my work version as it added by error and are duplicated item (are too in bra list)

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

and then a new formlist should be created just for the add-on chastity belts. 

Will check how to do it - so there is some problems. Can more say, when I see original item list in DD (not on my own PC now). At this point (i check this list yesterday, because work on some update) i can say that randomizer list looks like list DD_**_ALL and in this list is used for get any device (DCW uses it) So addon item list will be added to this list too. Also if made a list DD_**_ChastityBelts_Addon, where put those addons inside, so this list logically will need add to list DD_**_ChastityBelts, so got the same result as before. If you choose use only belts, addons still inside this list, even it have own list. Maybe somehow we can avoid it, i need check home more carefully Kimy lists default structure.  But i you have idea, how to avoid this situation, will likely hear it. 

** - i still don't remember right names of lists, so i use it from my memory (can't check lists, as i don't have Fallout 4 on this PC)

PS: I  not drop the idea to change default EquipRandom procedure by adding filters inside DD as it in Skyrim and not similar to Roggvirs. My idea is added filter by formlist, what can be unchecked in MCM, and, if randomizer get this list, it skips it and go to next list without spare a attempt. I at this moment check script source and see, that it can be done. /still need some tests in fallout 4 and write this script/.

PS2: I plan to add some post in DD thread as i found one misunderstanding. Need know other player, modders opinion.

New Version 1.60 Beta 4 Uploaded

• Modified Essential Player handling so player can die from scripted damage (such as the Fucked to Death effect from Sex Attributes) during violations if Essential Player Can Die is enabled.
  • Changed Devious Devices handling so that chastity belts are always equipped last. This ensures plugs will not fail to equip due to being blocked by a chastity belt.
  • Changed the actor stripping routine to better handle "Locked" NPC inventory items.
  • Added hands-up kneeling surrender animation for Super Mutant followers.  Strong won't just stand around any more.
  • Fixed a long-standing bug where companions and friendly NPCs sometimes would not use the correct AI packages at the start of a violation scene.
  • Fixed another long-standing bug where companions sometimes would not follow the player until after pacification ended.
17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Since they are dismissed, you must be using another mod to make them follow you.  I suspect that mod is using a follower mechanism Violate doesn't recognize, so it is treating them as "Other combatants" rather than as "Companions".

Can you tell me what that mod is?  I can take a look and see about modifying the conditions so the followers are recognized.

Mod that alter Companions behavior is Better Companions - All In One .Maybe there is something else, but can't post full modlist right now.
I'll try new Beta 4 update and check xEdit for conflicts and if it won't help I'll uninstall it and hope that won't break anythink too much.

Edited by zlota
31 minutes ago, Creaz said:

I cannot check the boxes, says that they're not active. How do I solve this?

All of the options in the installer require other mods or DLC to be installed and active in your load order before you can select them.  Those requirements are listed in the option descriptions.

3 hours ago, zlota said:

Mod that alter Companions behavior is Better Companions - All In One .Maybe there is something else, but can't post full modlist right now.
I'll try new Beta 4 update and check xEdit for conflicts and if it won't help I'll uninstall it and hope that won't break anythink too much.

I took a look at BC but it doesn't seem to have an option to recruit more than one companion at a time. 

So, in your original post, did you just teleport your companions to you but they weren't actively following you?

If so, with 1.60 Beta 4, they will surrender with you (kneel and put their hands up) but they won't actually be violated since they are not technically followers.  You would need to use a multi-follower mod like UCF for that.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I took a look at BC but it doesn't seem to have an option to recruit more than one companion at a time. 

So, in your original post, did you just teleport your companions to you but they weren't actively following you?

If so, with 1.60 Beta 4, they will surrender with you (kneel and put their hands up) but they won't actually be violated since they are not technically followers.  You would need to use a multi-follower mod like UCF for that.

I will do more tests this weekend. Right now just short video, loadorder and mododer.

loadorder.txtmodlist (2).txt

1 hour ago, zlota said:

I will do more tests this weekend. Right now just short video, loadorder and mododer.

Yes your companion is acting like a "Other combatant" instead of having been flagged as a companion.  Something about her is causing her not to meet the conditions for Companions or Friendlies.  It's either a faction or a race.

Was she in fact recruited as a an active companion in this video?

Edited by EgoBallistic
12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I think the DD formlists should be changed

Ok made in one style as Kimy prefer: 

Changed  DD_FL_ChastityBelts to new list DD_FL_ChastityBelts_All into DD_FL_All - where is two lists DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons  and DD_FL_ChastityBelts 

So now you can use separate - DD_FL_ChastityBelts  or DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons 

If you need all belts just use DD_FL_ChastityBelts_All

Added properties to DD_Library for script use.

Edited by Elsidia

hi Ego ... i love ur mode its remind me Defet mod in skyrim :D  good old time ... question i have .. 

dose violate mode work with Flashy(JoeR) - Crime And Punishment mode ? cuz i try many thing in and yet all time only flashy mode respond to surrender and all time pop up his dialog not Violate dialog and even i do enable flashy matural side but still all time get black screen and nothing else or get knocout and bleeding and give me time to runaway or i get capted for them which is still be in flashy mode side not violate one .. do i need adjust thing to make this mode come up in surrender dialog or just remove his mode crim and punishment .. he is  build it from RSEIII csr mode of him self ..maybe load order or i mess up something in way ?

Edited by MR.Hunter
12 hours ago, MR.Hunter said:

hi Ego ... i love ur mode its remind me Defet mod in skyrim :D  good old time ... question i have .. 

dose violate mode work with Flashy(JoeR) - Crime And Punishment mode ? cuz i try many thing in and yet all time only flashy mode respond to surrender and all time pop up his dialog not Violate dialog and even i do enable flashy matural side but still all time get black screen and nothing else or get knocout and bleeding and give me time to runaway or i get capted for them which is still be in flashy mode side not violate one .. do i need adjust thing to make this mode come up in surrender dialog or just remove his mode crim and punishment .. he is  build it from RSEIII csr mode of him self ..maybe load order or i mess up something in way ?

If you're going to use AAF Violate, you need to disable the combat surrender features of other mods like Crime and Punishment or RSE.

14 minutes ago, RandomKhajiit said:

so where is the setting to end the surrender if all the enemy's are friggen dead, just reload cause your perma stuck in surrender or what?

Holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 or more seconds and releasing it will force the violation to end.  But normally if the enemies are all dead the scene will end on its own, so that's strange.

10 minutes ago, Audins said:

Chances are I am being a complete idiot but I have no Idea why this isn't working for me. Chances are there are multiple reasons. Can anyone help?

When I surrender I get a message saying that its been aborted?

Papyrus.0.log 10.94 kB · 1 download

You don't have Violate's debug reporting enabled, so there's virtually nothing in your log. At any rate, if it's an OnSceneInitStatus 4 from AAF, check AAF's admin log in its on-screen interface immediately after the failed violation and it should tell you what animation parameters it was unable to satisfy (which in turn will determine what you need to install, configure or patch in order to address that particular case).

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You don't have Violate's debug reporting enabled, so there's virtually nothing in your log. At any rate, if it's an OnSceneInitStatus 4 from AAF, check AAF's admin log in its on-screen interface immediately after the failed violation and it should tell you what animation parameters it was unable to satisfy (which in turn will determine what you need to install, configure or patch in order to address that particular case).

Here is the new log with Violate's debug reporting enabled. I am getting OnSceneInitStatus 3 from AAF

Papyrus.0.log

35 minutes ago, Audins said:

Here is the new log with Violate's debug reporting enabled. I am getting OnSceneInitStatus 3 from AAF

Papyrus.0.log 13.69 kB · 1 download

Violate is saying you surrendered to two raiders, and then it asked AAF to initiate a scene between you and one of the raiders, and then AAF failed to start the scene with status 3. I'll again recommend checking the admin log in AAF's on-screen interface, but also you could probably replicate it by just trying to set up a scene with the same number, races and genders of actors using AAF's scene interface to see what matching animations you have available.

Also if you're sure it was status 3, this is what the AAF docs have to say it generally means:

there were no animations that run on the locations nearby (or set via the locationObject setting) for that combination of actors.

Edited by vaultbait
On 9/28/2022 at 9:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes your companion is acting like a "Other combatant" instead of having been flagged as a companion.  Something about her is causing her not to meet the conditions for Companions or Friendlies.  It's either a faction or a race.

Was she in fact recruited as a an active companion in this video?

She was recruited standardly through dialogue. Better Console - F4SE shows Human race with ID 00013746 and she is member of CurrentCompanionFaction (00023C01 0), PotentialCompanionFaction (001EC1B9 0) and AAF_Violate (xx002E14 -1).

Most frustating is I don't know what caused it. I would even start a new game, but I don't have assurance it wouldn't happen again. I found save where both girls aren't bugged 200 saves back, but I don't see any culprit. Only workaround I can think of is to download another female follower mod from Nexus.

2 hours ago, zlota said:

She was recruited standardly through dialogue. Better Console - F4SE shows Human race with ID 00013746 and she is member of CurrentCompanionFaction (00023C01 0), PotentialCompanionFaction (001EC1B9 0) and AAF_Violate (xx002E14 -1).

Yeah those are expected.  2E14 is the SexFaction, -1 rank means she was once in it but was removed, also normal.

Can you check if she has the AAF_ActorLocked keyword on her?  In console, while there is no Violate scene running,  issue the command: hasKeyword AAF_ActorLocked

That keyword would cause her to be ignored by most of Violate's processing and just be treated as "Other Combatant".  This would mean some other mod put that keyword on her (or put her in an alias that has that keyword) and never took it off.

If she does have it, you can remove it:  Callfunction "actor.removekeyword" AAF_ActorLocked

Edited by EgoBallistic
3 hours ago, DCdeathdragoon said:

Hey, I play with a male character. I was wondering if it's possible to disable rape exclusively for the player character. Maybe just have him knocked unconscious or immobile on the ground rather than playing a rape animation for him as well. I'd just like that for my companions. Is this possible?

Yes it is. Set Player can be Violated Off and Followers can be Violated to On.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah those are expected.  2E14 is the SexFaction, -1 rank means she was once in it but was removed, also normal.

Can you check if she has the AAF_ActorLocked keyword on her?  In console, while there is no Violate scene running,  issue the command: hasKeyword AAF_ActorLocked

That keyword would cause her to be ignored by most of Violate's processing and just be treated as "Other Combatant".  This would mean some other mod put that keyword on her (or put her in an alias that has that keyword) and never took it off.

If she does have it, you can remove it:  Callfunction "actor.removekeyword" AAF_ActorLocked

Fantastic. Thank you very much. Both of them had this keyword attached.

My guess culprit is AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux. Quite often it causes silent NPC bug.