I wouldnt be surprised if he is enjoying this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

7B is the superior variant of UNP anyway (IMO)...

He deserves to just play and have others make armors now. His work is done.

Best part about 7b, It's unp/unpb compatible I've found most of these armors need little to no clipping fixes

Uhm I'm new so I have a question can I use these armors with just unp?

They share the same textures, so yes you could without any texture issues. But these are fitted to the UNPB body, so you won't have your UNP body. You'll have the UNPB body if you wear them (meaning just bigger breasts). But no texture glitches at all since they are perfectly compatible.

They share the same textures, so yes you could without any texture issues. But these are fitted to the UNPB body, so you won't have your UNP body. You'll have the UNPB body if you wear them (meaning just bigger breasts). But no texture glitches at all since they are perfectly compatible.

Okay so let's see if I am understanding this correctly. So the body will itself adjust to fit these clothes and I shouldn't see any gaps or anything for the revealing pieces in the chest? Like I assumed the armor would float or something. I guess I might as well use unbp and just keep the slider at 0. Do I need to use bbp?

Okay so let's see if I am understanding this correctly. So the body will itself adjust to fit these clothes and I shouldn't see any gaps or anything for the revealing pieces in the chest? Like I assumed the armor would float or something. I guess I might as well use unbp and just keep the slider at 0. Do I need to use bbp?

You do not have to use BBP animations, but you do have to use a BBP or TBBP enabled skeleton otherwise you will CTD as soon as you put on the outfit.  If you do not add the animations then there will be no bouncing, personal choice on that.

Here is a link for a commonly used skeleton,

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//

I will love you forever if you can convert the CBBEv3 Remodeled armor packs for UNPB.

Already done by Silvist.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13142-unpb-vanilla-armor-broken-down-with-bbp-and-working-weight-slider/

Under the Old Project section. Has Vanilla, Dawnguard, and even Dragonborn done.

No weight slider and kinda clippy though. Also those are on the 2.4 body, and iirc the ones in this thread are 2.2 (diff weights at elbows and boobs).

That said, at least they are half done xD

The latest (and MUCH MORE BETTER) remodeled armors set is made by ChronoTrigger77 and supports bodyslides and BBP, for CBBE only.

The ones converted here (as Silvist wrote) are related, instead, to the "old" set by MAK07, not all with BBP.

So, please consider to converto the ChronoTrigger's one. Please, please, please.

think i may have problem w/ DF T33 boots. not whiteness, tho i get that.

seems when i put on the boots they make me literally about 1 1/2 foot taller, even tho heels are only like 5 inches. i think they're making me so tall that it messes w/ horse riding. she hovers up out of the saddles quite a ways. like 8 inches. hand and butt  don't even touch horse.

if i try and change height in HDT menu, it seems to break the boots, and they become vanilla height. until i go thru loading door, then they go back to very tall 1 1/2 foot tall. anything i can do here?