So, i converted crosscrusade's sexy vanilla female armor from unp to unpb http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/.

Except the dragonbone armor which he already had converted.

You still need the original mod.

All credit goes to crosscrusade.

Edit:

You need the "Replacer Sexy Armor for UNP 1-1-6 Main File - Final" file.

Like the original it has no BBP.

Replacer Sexy Armor for UNP - UNPB.7z

I have a question about using the CK with mods that use the HDThighheels.esm as a master. when I try to load the esps, the CK says something like "multiple masters detected. load operation aborted." is there a different way to edit them?

File SteamApps\common\Skyrim\SkyrimEditor.ini

Add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under general group

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

etc

B3lisario, not to disturb you in any way, but are you going to continue your... magic? :)

Well, I don't know.

I do not enjoy doing conversions as much as before.

Thanks for everything you've already done B3lisario. I hope you enjoy your future projects as much as I've enjoyed this one.

I have a question about using the CK with mods that use the HDThighheels.esm as a master. when I try to load the esps, the CK says something like "multiple masters detected. load operation aborted." is there a different way to edit them?

File SteamApps\common\Skyrim\SkyrimEditor.ini

Add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under general group

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

etc

now it works, thanks

So, i converted crosscrusade's sexy vanilla female armor from unp to unpb http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/.

Except the dragonbone armor which he already had converted.

You still need the original mod.

All credit goes to crosscrusade.

Edit:

You need the "Replacer Sexy Armor for UNP 1-1-6 Main File - Final" file.

Like the original it has no BBP.

Will this work with the Stand alone version?

the DF T33 boots are giving me some problems. they go white but not a big deal. BUT for some reason they randomly loose the HDT high heel effect. they turn to vanilla type boot size. and in the HDT menu they change to be called NON high heels shoes, when normally they are called "built-in high heels". i dont think i should give them a custom height should i?

I hate the nexus just about as much as anybody period, but there is some good news. I still skulk around there after being banned and making a new account. I've run across this little gem in the works.

READ THE STICKY POST ON THE COMMENTS THREAD.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Basically what it's saying is we'll be able to convert armors to any body type etc. So this should either 1) Make it super easy to continue making armors without being burnt out, or 2) let everyone else take over the reigns and do it ourselves. Gonna be pretty sick either way.

Oh and phaaty you're amazingly awesome I love your face and your conversions.

EDIT: wrong link.