UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

All of this is based on UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD, which is the 4th download on this page.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227/?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Project:

Download Links:

Extras:

Silverlight:

Only max weight

Westwind:

Only max weight

Hunting Ground:

Only max weight

Light Elven:

Only max weight

Gd Attire:

Only max weight

Ivory/Ancient Falmer:

Only max weight

Download Here:

Bonemold Guard Armor:

Only max weight

Stahlrim Light Armor: (boots included)

Stahlrim Heavy Armor:(boots included)

Nordic Carved (ADEC style):

download link:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Project:

06/12/13 - Nightingale armor with working weight slider, and armor broken into pieces.  Added glass, which is craftable under glass.  Fixed Nightingale's crafting images and can be forged under misc.

06/13/13 - Added dragonbone.  There's a tad clipping with zero weight, but it should be an easy fix.  Craftable under dragonbone.

06/16/13 - Added ebony.  Fixed armors, so now chest piece is craftable as well.  You need smithing perks to make dragonbone, ebony, and glass.  I left the original alone for now till I combine all the pieces.

Heyo everyone,

I realize its been some time since I did a decent update.  I really apologize to you all for the long wait.  As you know real life happens, and had caused a massive delay in my work.  To top it off I ran into problems while trying to complete the project.  I've been hard at work with B3lisario to fix those issues, and to make sure I had bbp and a working weight slider working.  To top it off I still plan to break all the armor down.  Screen shots will follow soon.  (if anyone wants to take some good screen shots please do, and I will add em here)

Example of working weight slider and bbp:

Screen Shots:

Example of pieces:

ng4.png

ng5o.png

Download Link:

Credits & Shoutouts!:

B3lisario - for helping me with armors, and mentoring me in the ways of modding! I would have not made it this far without his help!

Dimon99 - For the original unp body with tex 
HoneyVanity - unpb tex i'm using
MrTroublemaker - For keeping UNPB alive!
Mak07 - original modified armor
asianboy345 - porter of cbbe to unp (made my converting up to unpb x20 easier)
althonos - for doing the alternate panties
zzjay - Proserpine - npc used in some of my shots
Acdale - For Bonemold, being my mentor, and for his bad ass ADEC
ChronoTrigger77 - for alternate Mak versions
Jojjo - original Silverlight
brokefoot - awesome mash ups ;p
Echo1162 - for the awesome saviors hide 
Nimezis - Hunting Ground Armor
Nevermind43 - light elven armor
Grace Darkling - GD attire

You are very welcome.

Well considering my main character uses the max slider, lol unp is just not busty enough for me.

Right now I just finished the iron curiass. Gonna test it in game to make sure its not fugly. Some reason one of the boobs were lopsided on original I converted from.

I'm thinking I'll probably do 3 per day till I finish. So, need just two more for tonight ;p

@Skulltyrant - Hmm, I could probably figure out how to do that. I have realized that Asianboy's version isn't exactly the same. I could probably use Mak07's esp as a base, and just replace each part with the unpb version.

I still have to fix the guard armor, so it displays the proper city texture per town. Probably all that's required is to fix the texture path, but we'll see lol. When in doubt follow the steps other people did to get it to work correctly ;p

Thank you very much !

It's so nice of you modders to keep converting armors for the UNPB body (which is, with UNP, the beeeeest body by far, but this isn't the topic)...

I hope there will be plenty of other armors made by you or anyone else (much more skilled than me :P )!!!

@Skulltyrant - Hmm' date=' I could probably figure out how to do that. I have realized that Asianboy's version isn't exactly the same. I could probably use Mak07's esp as a base, and just replace each part with the unpb version.

I still have to fix the guard armor, so it displays the proper city texture per town. Probably all that's required is to fix the texture path, but we'll see lol. When in doubt follow the steps other people did to get it to work correctly ;p

[/quote']

that would be awesome i love part armors they allow for more customization. thank you for this

Heyo everyone,

Glad that you guys like it. Honestly I was just doing them for myself, but I figured maybe some people would like them as well.

My cell phone is having issues today, so I spent most of the evening troubleshooting it. Hopefully I can get at least one armor done before the end of the night.

Thankyou Silvist, these are really great! It's good to see people are up n modding for this beast of a body UNPB :)

Would you or will you be taking requests? :P

If so, there is an armor which I think you'd like (Ro's Armor) provided by UNPB Body links on nexus which is lacking BBP right now...

@Shinobi556 - You are welcome. I will maybe take requests after I complete all of the MAK armors, so stay tuned lol. Plus I have to look at how complex the armor is.

Though it can't be harder than when I tried to port Knight of Thorns to a female body style (which I was flamed hard on the nexus by the author and his peers for posting an image of the wip lol).

My biggest question to you is you say it lacks BBP, then is it already UNPB? If so that's extremely easy to do. Though I'm still no pro on it.

Edit:

K finally finished some armors. I'll update the pics and the upload in the first post.

Should be blades armor, daedric, and ebony. I had an issue with the daedric tex coming out weird. Let me know how it looks in game.

@Shinobi556 - You are welcome. I will maybe take requests after I complete all of the MAK armors' date=' so stay tuned lol. Plus I have to look at how complex the armor is.

Though it can't be harder than when I tried to port Knight of Thorns to a female body style (which I was flamed hard on the nexus by the author and his peers for posting an image of the wip lol).

My biggest question to you is you say it lacks BBP, then is it already UNPB? If so that's extremely easy to do. Though I'm still no pro on it.

Edit:

K finally finished some armors. I'll update the pics and the upload in the first post.

Should be blades armor, daedric, and ebony. I had an issue with the daedric tex coming out weird. Let me know how it looks in game.

[/quote']

@Silvist

Yeah Calyps did Ro's Armor for UNPB body but didn't weight it for the BBP animations. It can be found in Calyps' main UNPB mod's download section on Nexus as an Optional or Miscellaneous download. Can't remember which right now.

Oh, sorry for the cconfusion there! I meant just as TattooedIllusion said ^^ - Ro's armor just lacks BBP weighting. It is already UNPB sized and is a great armor, It fits nicely with your conversions too :)

I was indeed hoping for someone to BBP it :P

Man that ebony is very nice! Great job

Hi!,

Just reporting:

There's some clipping in the Dwemer armor's breast area. when they bounce some clipping is ocurring.

The same is happening on the Blades armor.

And, I have some texture problems with the Stormcloack armor. There's a missing texture. And I also find a lot of missing textures in the Blades Armor.

Glass, Iron, and Elven Armor work smothly.

Specially Glass.

@asianboy345 - I'm humbled that you would stop by and advise me. Thank you once again :D

@Friki987 - I appreciate the feed back! Glad those armors you listed work smoothly.

When you say clipping, do you mean all the time or just during certain animations? Also are these animations custom?

The biggest question I have for you is what skeleton are you using?

I made these with the UNPB seamless body, and the skeleton that Calyps included in the download. Which should be the default BBP skeleton.

Therefore if you are using any other skeleton, I have no idea how it will effect the armor meshes (such as the skeleton that increases or decreases breast size by xp32)

In regards to the texture problem with the stormcloak armor, I was already aware of it.

When you say the blades armor is missing alot of textures, could you be specific?

Reason I ask is I didn't really modify any of the textures at all. I simply took them from the original mesh, and copied them over in nifskope.

I'll take a look again though, just in case.

Alright thanks to Asianboy345's suggestion, I was able to fix the guard armor. I also noticed a small part of clipping with it, and went ahead and fixed that as well.

I uploaded a couple of shots of different cities guard armor, just so you can see it working. I finally have two days off coming up after tomorrow, so I should hopefully get alot more done.

If you haven't noticed I've held off on most of the armors that have like 4 variations, such as the thief armor. Just cause I want to do them at all once. I'm also looking to port over my own variation of Mak's Ebony mail of my own mod, that I did for ADEC.

In case you haven't seen it, its here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19310

I did a couple videos a while back of it as well.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

This is just to give you kind of a teaser for how the armor would look. Obviously the body will look different since it will be unpb instead of adec

Again this is my own variation on Mak's ebony mail. I would not recommend downloading the ADEC version.

Just keep in mind I was just trying to give you a teaser ;p

@asianboy345 - I'm humbled that you would stop by and advise me. Thank you once again :D

@Friki987 - I appreciate the feed back! Glad those armors you listed work smoothly.

When you say clipping' date=' do you mean all the time or just during certain animations? Also are these animations custom?

The biggest question I have for you is what skeleton are you using?

I made these with the UNPB seamless body, and the skeleton that Calyps included in the download. Which should be the default BBP skeleton.

Therefore if you are using any other skeleton, I have no idea how it will effect the armor meshes (such as the skeleton that increases or decreases breast size by xp32)

In regards to the texture problem with the stormcloak armor, I was already aware of it.

When you say the blades armor is missing alot of textures, could you be specific?

Reason I ask is I didn't really modify any of the textures at all. I simply took them from the original mesh, and copied them over in nifskope.

I'll take a look again though, just in case.

[/quote']

-The clipping happens during the Breasts Bounce, Not custom animations.

-But I'm using "The skeleton of female models / 3-2" . So, It may be the cause of my problems. The same happens with the XP32's Skeleton, So I'd try to use the default one.

-The blades and Ebony armor seems to be colorless. The Gauntlets & Helmets have textures, but the armors not.

I'd try to use a Retexture on them, Because I had no texture issues with the other armors (and I'm using custom textures on them).

And, Finally, Thanks for the Silverlight armor!

it's one of my favorites too.