I hate making request, but since i believe i have reached my limit in what i can do by myself, i might as well ask.

Can you make the Silverlight Armor and Young trap working with the weight slider, i tried to do it myself with bodyslide studio but failed miserably (and i failed even harder to understand how blender work), either the result were disapointing or BBP wouldn't work anymore (and i don't know how to weight paint).

I thank you in advance for whatever answer you might give (even a negative one)

Dear B3lisario!

On the behalf of the UNPB BBP-loving community I would like to wholeheartedly welcome you back!!! <3

We've been waiting and checking your thread everyday, and you're finally back! YAY!

+1, 3 new armors too.  Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much Halofarm (&Beli) especially for the red bird one, I've wanted that for a long time. :D I kept messing up my attempts to convert it - I guess more practice required. I still prefer this body type over the others so there is at least incentive to learn now that fewer convert/make for it. :)

Greetings and thanks for the ease of finding these!  I have a request if I may, The necklace in the  Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP 

with the pinkish-purple stones,  I was hoping that they could be made Rubies, similar in color to the Red Lace.  If that could be done it would make my entire year. 

Ok dumb question from a noob, the prolific (and talented) author of these mods offers a .esp without textures, which I assume allows you to combine the various armours you select into one mod via this process?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/904953-how-to-merge-multiple-mods-with-multiple-master-files/

If you are referring to the merged esp file, it was made using the process you linked. You already need the meshes and textures from the other archives.

so I extract the meshes and textures from the particular armor files he has listed, put them into the correct folders and then when I add this .esp file it will "find them as required" correct?

Another option I suppose is to load the armour files by NMM and then remove the esp files and leave the meshes and textures, would that work? Sorry for the dumb questions but baby steps here..

I would like to make a humble request.  There is a DF armor that is just amazing I was hoping you could convert it to UNPB. It's DF_T17  I have also seen it called "Moon Dancer" I believe.  I really appreciate all the work you have done on these outfits. 

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=337605&uk=3289151938

I second that!!! strike my request I love this outfit :P

anyone convert this outfit ? I'm try to find all site but no for UNPB. Someone can convert it plz !!! It really lovely & sexy outfit :D

// Sorry, english not my native language