55. Rogue Armor Outfits - UNPB BBP

Does not work for me and I'm not sure why. It installs, but I cannot find the items anywhere in the black smith, nor from help "rogue". It also makes my saves CTD a few times before I can even properly get into one (using the same file too lol, somehow brute forcing it works just takes time?)

I then tried DLing the .bsa file from one of the sources like the CBBE one or something, I forget it's in the spoilers, but then it CTD so much I can't even brute force load it over and over to get a working save.

Anyone know what to do?

try with help slick

it works better, and  maybe get CTD's because you need bbp skeleton, try downloading one i recomend you the  xp32 from nexus...

some parts of the armor have enchants btw

BBP is the bouncing breast physics right? I believe I have one installed since female breasts bounce in mine. NMM says I have the UNPB BBP though it might be old. Is there a requirement for this mod? Like 1.8+ patch or something?

EDIT: I tried again, no crashes this time (Lol just pure chance I guess?) but again I still cannot find it with help "rogue" or help "slick". I even added the TS_RogueOutfits.bsa and NMM tells me I have TS_RogueOutfits.esp turned on. What is going on? =(

Did ya try searching Leather section on forge?

Does not work for me and I'm not sure why. It installs, but I cannot find the items anywhere in the black smith, nor from help "rogue". It also makes my saves CTD a few times before I can even properly get into one (using the same file too lol, somehow brute forcing it works just takes time?)

I then tried DLing the .bsa file from one of the sources like the CBBE one or something, I forget it's in the spoilers, but then it CTD so much I can't even brute force load it over and over to get a working save.

Anyone know what to do?

try with help slick

it works better, and  maybe get CTD's because you need bbp skeleton, try downloading one i recomend you the  xp32 from nexus...

BBP is the bouncing breast physics right? I believe I have one installed since female breasts bounce in mine. NMM says I have the UNPB BBP though it might be old. Is there a requirement for this mod? Like 1.8+ patch or something?

EDIT: I tried again, no crashes this time (Lol just pure chance I guess?) but again I still cannot find it with help "rogue" or help "slick". I even added the TS_RogueOutfits.bsa and NMM tells me I have TS_RogueOutfits.esp turned on. What is going on? =(

yeah theyre craftable under leather but if you have SkyRe on, run the Reproccer maybe thats why you have CTD's,

oh those armors need the 100% weight also.... you have to check the esp... good luck it should work, maybe you need to delete some mods because the textures shine a lot 

Every part of this armor has the word "rogue" in it, so "help rogue 4" should work (don"t forget the 4, "help rogue" alone wont work). This armor is very detailed and the texture usage is extremely high, it may explain the crashes. Try to reduce the texture size with ddsOpt or something equivalent.

Anyone know what to do?

try with help slick

yeah theyre craftable under leather but if you have SkyRe on, run the Reproccer maybe thats why you have CTD's,

oh those armors need the 100% weight also.... you have to check the esp... good luck it should work, maybe you need to delete some mods because the textures shine a lot 

Hmm I will try to make this more concise for better communication! XD

-I worded black smith wrong, I actually meant Forge. Sorry just recently came back after 1-2 years.

-I do not have SkyRe

-I have lots of custom armors under leather, is that a problem?

-I always check esp, it's TS_RogueOutfits.esp correct?

-I have no idea what you mean by 100% weight....=(

-I have always ` -> help "rogue", is that how I should do it? It works for other things like perks and items such as help "healing" brings up healing stuff. I have never tried "help rogue 4".

I will try help "rogue 4" and "help rogue 4". But I am still confused why it does not show up on my forge =(

EDIT: I have tried the above, and it still doesn't give me anything. help "rogue 4" doesn't wield results, while "help rogue 4" tells me I'm using an improper command. I've tried using another mod which gives me a weapon http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23085//? but it works perfectly in both help "mithrodin" and forge with the exception that it's under misc and not steel. I have looked over every nook and cranny in the forge menus but I cannot find anything with the word rogue in it.

EDIT2: I tried installing YoungTrap and it also doesn't work, forge or help wise. I did notice however that the load order for my NMM has TS_RogueOutfits.esp as 5E while my MithrodinSword.esp is 5F, yet when I use help "mithrodin" in game I get 5E as the starting code. Does this mean RogueOutfits did not load even when I turned it on? I'm just guessing here.

Every part of this armor has the word "rogue" in it, so "help rogue 4" should work (don"t forget the 4, "help rogue" alone wont work). This armor is very detailed and the texture usage is extremely high, it may explain the crashes. Try to reduce the texture size with ddsOpt or something equivalent.

Anyone know what to do?

try with help slick

Hmm I will try to make this more concise for better communication! XD

-I worded black smith wrong, I actually meant Forge. Sorry just recently came back after 1-2 years.

-I do not have SkyRe

-I have lots of custom armors under leather, is that a problem?

-I always check esp, it's TS_RogueOutfits.esp correct?

-I have no idea what you mean by 100% weight....=(

-I have always ` -> help "rogue", is that how I should do it? It works for other things like perks and items such as help "healing" brings up healing stuff. I have never tried "help rogue 4".

I will try help "rogue 4" and "help rogue 4". But I am still confused why it does not show up on my forge =(

EDIT: I have tried the above, and it still doesn't give me anything. help "rogue 4" doesn't wield results, while "help rogue 4" tells me I'm using an improper command. I've tried using another mod which gives me a weapon http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23085//? but it works perfectly in both help "mithrodin" and forge with the exception that it's under misc and not steel. I have looked over every nook and cranny in the forge menus but I cannot find anything with the word rogue in it.

ok just tried again and it worked 

8a4m.png

1.ok first get UNPB BBP body mesh & texture 
2..Install the Xp32 Skeleton 
3...Delete the Bsa " TS_RogueOutfits.bsa" also the "TS_RogueOutfits.esp"
4.... Open the zip file from 55. Rogue Armor Outfits - UNPB BBP  and erase all the same stuff you have in your data folder **remember if you installed with NMM just remove TS slick armors (CBBE turbosnowy) & Rogue Armors (UNPB BBP belisario)**
5..... Restart NMM (in case you´re using it) then click install
5.5...... in case you are doing it manual just unzip at desktop the file and copy/paste to Data Folder
6...... check the Esp

Set max weight in your character then type help "rogue" 0 and it will work 

You were getting CTD because you kept the Bsa from CBBE stuff be sure that you erase those Bsa & esp 

Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but it seems i cant equip the Ebony Skull Thong along with other body armor. Although they fill different equipment slots on the body, they just keep unequiping each other everytime i try to wear them simultaneoslly. Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but it seems i cant equip the Ebony Skull Thong along with other body armor. Although they fill different equipment slots on the body, they just keep unequiping each other everytime i try to wear them simultaneoslly. Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

It's caused by Schlongs of Skyrim. The slot 52 issue. Any armor that uses that slot, will share the slot with your main armor instead. You can't wear both anymore if you are using SoS.

been using some of these for awhile and they're so awesome i'm just gonna get 'em all and use the merged esp.

i would love to see more breast physics on the NPC population tho. i use both Little Sexy Apparel and HMM What to Wear. would love a BBP ver of LSAR. and since i remove some of the LSAR and HWTW meshes (just so everyone is not skimpy sexy! i want some realistic variety lol), i'd love to see some replacer UNP vanilla meshes w/ BBP. shame Exeter hasn't done any.

i did manage to find a Barkeeper mesh w/ BBP. and just couple days ago a Journeyman robe mesh went up w/ BBP. so that's all i have for random npcs

Dude have you stopped on this project or something? Haven't seen a new armor in weeks

It feels even longer when you check this thread everyday.

I hope you get some free time soon b3lisario, always excited for new works of art. 

Hear, hear!

Thought it was just me! Feeling like a crack addict needing a fix!  :(