parzysty Posted February 28, 2019 Posted February 28, 2019 Could you please tell me what scenery did you use for this shot? Â Â Is this pool available for download in the gallery by any chance?
erplederp Posted February 28, 2019 Author Posted February 28, 2019 16 hours ago, parzysty said: Could you please tell me what scenery did you use for this shot? Is this pool available for download in the gallery by any chance? It is just Bathe de Rill pool in Windeburg world which comes with the Get Together expansion. Not sure if it can be downloaded from the gallery. 1
FauxFurry Posted February 28, 2019 Posted February 28, 2019 1 hour ago, erplederp said: It is just Bathe de Rill pool in Windeburg world which comes with the Get Together expansion. Not sure if it can be downloaded from the gallery. There seems to be an automatic back-up for every default lot in the Gallery but one must have the Game Pack, Expansion or Stuff Pack which added the lot in the first place so it could be downloaded if one already had it to begin with. 1
erplederp Posted February 28, 2019 Author Posted February 28, 2019 Updated - added a tank top with (3D) pokies. Â 5
lbait Posted March 1, 2019 Posted March 1, 2019 Can you please tell me where can I find this pose pack? Thank you for your work. Â Spoiler Â
erplederp Posted March 1, 2019 Author Posted March 1, 2019 13 hours ago, lbait said: Can you please tell me where can I find this pose pack? Thank you for your work. This is one of my poses - they are not available online, sorry.
erplederp Posted March 2, 2019 Author Posted March 2, 2019 Updated - added a sports bra with pokies. Â 6
cyberlon Posted March 3, 2019 Posted March 3, 2019 The chainmail bikini has become my favorite for athletic wear ever since I spotted your post. Thank you so much! 1
erplederp Posted March 3, 2019 Author Posted March 3, 2019 4 hours ago, cyberlon said: The chainmail bikini has become my favorite for athletic wear ever since I spotted your post. Thank you so much! You're welcome! Definitely one of my favourites as well.
Dr Soda Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Hello, I also wish to create content using cmar's Nipple Top Female and Nude Bottom Female - nude top but I'm having complications. It either doesn't show, or will piggy back off of your content (which I don't wish for either one). How did you get it to be a stand alone recolor? I tried comparing your content to Cmar's side by side in s4s but as someone who is still pretty new at this, I'm a bit lost.  Of course, I will accept anyone's help if they know the answer to my issue. I really wish to provide a lot more content than I already have. But I really want to use the nipple top.Â
erplederp Posted March 23, 2019 Author Posted March 23, 2019 On 3/20/2019 at 12:59 AM, Dr Soda said: Hello, I also wish to create content using cmar's Nipple Top Female and Nude Bottom Female - nude top but I'm having complications. It either doesn't show, or will piggy back off of your content (which I don't wish for either one). How did you get it to be a stand alone recolor? I tried comparing your content to Cmar's side by side in s4s but as someone who is still pretty new at this, I'm a bit lost. ... Hi, sorry for getting to you late like this. I may be repeating some things you already know, but I'll do the complete write up (for anyone else who stumbles upon the problem).  Anyway, when I create a new standalone package based on someone elses mod, I use S4 CAS Tools first to clone the package - in the Cloning Tool tab, Select a custom package, Select (the .package file you'd like to clone), Select an item, Select color(s), Edit new item name, Clone!. This creates an independent package with new unique identifiers (keys) so it can show up separately in CAS.  As a second step I inspect various flags set in the new package using S4S - I think incorrectly set flags are why your package does not show (if you are already cloning the package properly). In the Categories tab, I look at the Age & Gender Flags (female, teen to elder), Age Appropriate (teen to elder), Occult (human, alien, vampire), Outfit Type (important for this case, uncheck bathing to prevent sims randomly wearing the new item in the shower, check others as appropriate - sleepwear, swimwear, athletic,...), Sub Type (again important for this case to show up in the relevant CAS tabs, check as appropriate - bikini, brassiere,...). Save.  And the best for last (more flags!) - go to the Warehouse tab, click the CAS Part line and then look at the PartFlags and PartFlags2 in the Data tab on the right. In this case, it is important to uncheck DefaultForBodyType, DefaultForBodyTypeFemale (to avoid collisions with the nude top) and check ShowInSimInfoPanel, ShowInUI (super important as the original package does not show in CAS too). Save the changes again.  Here's the package, cloned and updated to show up in CAS as mentioned above: cmar_NippleTopFemale (Cloned).package Feel free to use this (you'd only need to clone it now, the flags are set), don't forget to credit cmar for the mesh .
Dr Soda Posted March 23, 2019 Posted March 23, 2019 5 hours ago, erplederp said: Hi, sorry for getting to you late like this. I may be repeating some things you already know, but I'll do the complete write up (for anyone else who stumbles upon the problem).  Anyway, when I create a new standalone package based on someone elses mod, I use S4 CAS Tools first to clone the package - in the Cloning Tool tab, Select a custom package, Select (the .package file you'd like to clone), Select an item, Select color(s), Edit new item name, Clone!. This creates an independent package with new unique identifiers (keys) so it can show up separately in CAS.  As a second step I inspect various flags set in the new package using S4S - I think incorrectly set flags are why your package does not show (if you are already cloning the package properly). In the Categories tab, I look at the Age & Gender Flags (female, teen to elder), Age Appropriate (teen to elder), Occult (human, alien, vampire), Outfit Type (important for this case, uncheck bathing to prevent sims randomly wearing the new item in the shower, check others as appropriate - sleepwear, swimwear, athletic,...), Sub Type (again important for this case to show up in the relevant CAS tabs, check as appropriate - bikini, brassiere,...). Save.  And the best for last (more flags!) - go to the Warehouse tab, click the CAS Part line and then look at the PartFlags and PartFlags2 in the Data tab on the right. In this case, it is important to uncheck DefaultForBodyType, DefaultForBodyTypeFemale (to avoid collisions with the nude top) and check ShowInSimInfoPanel, ShowInUI (super important as the original package does not show in CAS too). Save the changes again.  Here's the package, cloned and updated to show up in CAS as mentioned above: cmar_NippleTopFemale (Cloned).package 189.48 kB · 0 downloads Feel free to use this (you'd only need to clone it now, the flags are set), don't forget to credit cmar for the mesh . Thank you so very much it, don't worry about how long it took, I'm grateful for your time. I appreciate the full break down for myself and others too. Of course I will credit the mesh creator, I always try my best to credit people as best I can. Thank you again!! ? ? 1
Risi Posted March 23, 2019 Posted March 23, 2019 Love the variety and thank you for not merging all the files like some creators it means I can pick and choose items. Wonderful cc ?
erplederp Posted March 23, 2019 Author Posted March 23, 2019 39 minutes ago, Risi said: Love the variety and thank you for not merging all the files like some creators it means I can pick and choose items. Wonderful cc ? Thank you! And don't worry - I'm not planning any merging, it makes working with the packages more difficult too.
erplederp Posted March 24, 2019 Author Posted March 24, 2019 Updated - added horizontal nipple piercing (one-sided variant shown below). Â Edit: I've managed to update the file description without any issues. It looks like the website is working properly again. Yay! Â 4
erplederp Posted March 26, 2019 Author Posted March 26, 2019 Updated - added "Naik" sports bottom. A few more photos can be found in R-Lo's thread (search for "D.Va"). Â 3
erplederp Posted April 14, 2019 Author Posted April 14, 2019 Updated - added denim set (shorts, top, fishnet tights). Â The shorts (and thus the inspiration) originally come from @crabb, thanks! An older version of the set (the top is not frayed,...) is also featured in a simple story in R-Lo's photography thread (search for Pharah). The images below show the set complemented with the base game spiked choker (actually a recolor), studded bracelet and lace-up ankle boots for the tough girl look ?. Â Â Â Â 6
Julie J Posted April 20, 2019 Posted April 20, 2019 Really nice outfits, thank you for sharing and also thank you for giving credit for the bodysuit and I like your edit 1
erplederp Posted April 20, 2019 Author Posted April 20, 2019 1 hour ago, Julie J said: Really nice outfits, thank you for sharing and also thank you for giving credit for the bodysuit and I like your edit Thank you, Julie J! I thought your original body stocking was really neat, so I decided to spend some time on it . If I remember correctly it took me quite some time to lower the neckline while keeping it straight (the texture mapping is weird in the area) so it lines up nicely with some chokers (e.g. the spiked one from the base game). And yes, I always try to properly credit the original creators. 2
erplederp Posted April 22, 2019 Author Posted April 22, 2019 Updated - added a little bit of everything (see the Changelog in the file description for details). The image below shows the modest variant of the denim top and the accesory version of the teardrop bottom. Â 4
erplederp Posted April 28, 2019 Author Posted April 28, 2019 Updated - added various swimwear which I recolored, edited, retouched or otherwise improved (to be used with my upcoming sim). Includes a black bikini, a wetsuit and a one-piece with a front zipper. For more photos, the one-piece was also featured here and the wetsuit here. Â 1
XHalcyon Posted April 28, 2019 Posted April 28, 2019 These look great! I'm not sure if I'm missing something though, because I don't actually see them - or the denim set, or the tanktops - in the clothing download.
erplederp Posted April 28, 2019 Author Posted April 28, 2019 42 minutes ago, XHalcyon said: These look great! I'm not sure if I'm missing something though, because I don't actually see them - or the denim set, or the tanktops - in the clothing download. Thanks! Did I break something...? Let me check the files and I'll get back to you.  Edit: Downloaded [erplederp] Hot Stuff - All-in-One - Clothing - 29-4-19.zip, they seem to be there, each in their own folder: [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Black Bikini (Edit) [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Sola Wetsuit (Edit) [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Swimsuit with Front Zipper (Edit) [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Denim Set [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Braless Tank Top [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Sports Bra with Pokies (Mashup) [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Tank Top with Pokies (Mashup)  Maybe try re-downloading the file?
XHalcyon Posted April 28, 2019 Posted April 28, 2019 Yep, there they are. My apologies - it seems the program I was using wasn't showing me the full contents of the archive. Thank you for checking though! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now