FuryWitch Posted July 27, 2018 Posted July 27, 2018 Oh Hey thank you for the Peek a Boo, it looks so good. But only available in EA white ? Such a pity. Do you intend to add more swatches sometime ? Also, although I have no idea how difficult this would be, could you recolour the black border and black tie strings to match the bikini ? This is not a request and I hope you do not mind the questions. Your creations look amazing in my game. More please.
erplederp Posted July 27, 2018 Author Posted July 27, 2018 Updated - updated the natural female body hair.
erplederp Posted July 27, 2018 Author Posted July 27, 2018 44 minutes ago, FuryWitch said: Oh Hey thank you for the Peek a Boo, it looks so good. But only available in EA white ? Such a pity. Do you intend to add more swatches sometime ? Also, although I have no idea how difficult this would be, could you recolour the black border and black tie strings to match the bikini ? This is not a request and I hope you do not mind the questions. Your creations look amazing in my game. More please. Thanks! It is designed to match the rest of the nurse items, so I'm not planning to add recolors at the moment. Recoloring the black border and tie strings would require essentially to re-create and improve the whole texture to look any good (as lighter colors require more details). Sorry for the bad news . On the other hand, focusing on the new stuff instead of recolors/swatches allows me to create a wider variety of things which I prefer.
FuryWitch Posted July 27, 2018 Posted July 27, 2018 No problem. Thank you for letting me know. I am excited to see what new content you will add. I have spent 3 hours today looking for something to add some variety to my vampire cult, although nude seems to go with everything.
erplederp Posted July 27, 2018 Author Posted July 27, 2018 1 hour ago, FuryWitch said: ...although nude seems to go with everything. ?
erplederp Posted August 11, 2018 Author Posted August 11, 2018 Updated - added japanese beauties poster.
erplederp Posted August 12, 2018 Author Posted August 12, 2018 Updated - added two-piece tanlines and more skin details. 2
FuryWitch Posted August 20, 2018 Posted August 20, 2018 Oh Hey any variant, recolor of Limeira's bikini is always welcome Thank You 1
erplederp Posted August 20, 2018 Author Posted August 20, 2018 Updated - added D.Va cutout swimsuit. 1
erplederp Posted August 26, 2018 Author Posted August 26, 2018 Updated - added nipple chain, sharp nails and more! 1
erplederp Posted August 26, 2018 Author Posted August 26, 2018 52 minutes ago, JdR2014 said: I love your stuff ♥♥♥ Thank you!
erplederp Posted September 4, 2018 Author Posted September 4, 2018 Just now, GreyMouse said: Thanks! Glad you like the mods! Happy simming, GreyMouse!
erplederp Posted September 17, 2018 Author Posted September 17, 2018 Updated - too many (smaller) changes to list, see the changelog! The descriptions will be updated soon (with credits as usual). 1
erplederp Posted September 30, 2018 Author Posted September 30, 2018 Updated - added nudity overrides (in a separate .zip file). 2
erplederp Posted October 5, 2018 Author Posted October 5, 2018 Updated - added chainmail string bikini, light (subtler) tanlines and some minor improvements.
BigTBen Posted October 13, 2018 Posted October 13, 2018 erpiederp, just a question, I know your very busy creating new outfits and clothing but I was wondering if you had any plans for updating the overrides sometime in the future? Not a request, just curious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now