[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

@roaddriver21 Those are my poses, they are not uploaded. Sorry to disappoint.

@Xatos Thanks for the pics. I might be able to update some of these (esp. if they have a low number of swatches).

@trueinfernus Something like this, maybe?

676652738_09-09-19_11-01-15PM.png.24c0974de411b540bd835688cc112ae2.png

[erplederp] Low-rise Striped Panties (Aitch Recolor).package

[erplederp] Low-rise Striped Panties (Tights, Aitch Recolor).package

I've added about dozen swatches with more saturated colors, including red, yellow, turqoise, blue, green, purple and more.

@Xatos I've tried using Heliotropic's meshes for some more stuff you mentioned. Unfortunately the texture mapping of the meshes is a little uneven so it tends to looks worse for the regular breast size (at least with these textures). See below for comparison - left is the base game mesh, right is Heliotropic's. There's a bump on the straps and the area below the breasts appears "sucked-in". I'll likely use Heliotropic's meshes only when there are no visible defects like these.

regular-bra.png.d0bffaafc48638df2ba287620d72fc88.pnghelio-bra.png.6fc36112d6b245e164719b78e8029712.png

Here are the files, if you'd like to compare the meshes yourself. These are stand-alone clones (with different instance IDs) which can be used along with the original files.

[erplederp] Animal Print Bikini Top (Recolor, Helio Mesh).package

[erplederp] Kliekie Lovely Lingerie - Bra (Fix, Helio Mesh).package

5 hours ago, Xatos said:

I have no idea why, but the animal print one had issues while the kliekie is great...

The animal print uses the bikini mesh with appropriately shaped knots on the back side (from [Helio] [BG] HB Bikini.package), while the lingerie uses the bra mesh with a flat back side (from [Helio] [BG] HB Bra.package). So it just seems the bra mesh is made a little better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updated - added babydoll lingerie (edit/recolor).

1360062019_erplederpBabydollLingerieFront.png.445df68b3059d4e24db0f003244baa1d.png

798782125_erplederpBabydollLingerieBack.png.54891d7ab54bc256cb1fd61b3373bbe2.png

A sweet satin babydoll lingerie for your female sims. Features lace and a cute bow on the front and a low-cut back with a zipper. This is an edit/recolor of two items (#1, #2) by Black Lily. Contains all 6 original swatches in a single package plus nearly 30 new swatches - white with a pastel bow, pastel with a white bow, black with a colored bow and a selection of saturated colors. The white swatches and a single black swatch also come with a variant where the lace has a hint of transparency (as shown in the images above). The textures were retouched for a more MAXIS-matchy look - now featuring more apparent hems, seams and improved shading. Added missing shadow casting (on the legs too!) and a proper specular, giving the fabric a glossy look. A few more pics of Veronica wearing the lingerie can be found in R-Lo's thread.

Alright, I've been searching to no end for this and it's been bugging the crap out of me. By no means is this a fault of your own, but my curiosity to find them has turned to frustration from lack of success. For your twist dress, where would I find the angel wings, halo, and accessories that you're using for the sim, where could I find them? I've been searching with no success for a good download for these items, and it's getting frustrating because I see how beautiful they look in your pictures. I feel like a dunce for needing to ask, but I'd rather get my answer and suck it up than spend who knows how long searching to no avail.

@Vasatus

The halo is by Ersel:

http://ersch-workshop-sims.blogspot.com/2017/09/ersch-simple-halo-for-ts4.html

The angel wings and gold circlet accessories are parts of Angel Costume by Silvermoon Sims (scroll down):

https://silvermoonsims4.tumblr.com/tagged/clothe

There is also another pair of wings available:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s6vivrcvo32y2tu/ELA_UAngelWings.package/file

The hair used in the pics is Marble by Anto if you'd like that too.

The halo, wings and circlets shown in the picture were slightly modified by me and I haven't uploaded those anywhere, but I think the difference is relatively minor.

Updated:

- added studded set - bra and panties (retouch), shown below

- added more swatches to the low-rise striped panties (if you have been following this thread, you most likely already have those)

1471480405_erplederpStuddedSetFront.png.00eccba60722cbb46e75cba0ba688742.png

(LOL at the fishing sign)

1011252249_erplederpStuddedSetBack.png.dd8dbda7f181732915d2abcef61b1a14.png

A set of matching panties and a bra for female sims. Both pieces are decorated by gold or silver studs. A retouch/recolor of the amazing original by Harmonia - contains all 4 original swatches and 26 new, fixed minor issues with the texture, added some details (like the back clasp on the bra), re-created the shadow layer and added the proper specular (for the studs). Usable both as swimwear and sleepwear. More pictures of the set can be found in R-Lo's thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated - added race queen set!

1840976301_erplederpRaceQueenSet1.png.8f9f04aca1cfb80cbe1dbdc3e4ac2bfc.png

1435120556_erplederpRaceQueenSet2.png.4a160ce84f17a7732d64a1a4019591be.png

1475358137_erplederpRaceQueenSet3.png.43557145196d62ecb6a81f0014c42cb0.png

A spicy grid girl outfit for female sims. Comes in black, with color-matched details (a dozen variations). It contains these items (retouched, recolored, fixed-up or otherwise edited by me):

- rhinestone bustier - heavily retouched Victoria's Secret Top by NitroPanic , comes only in black but with multiple text variations

- accessory jacket - a stand-alone recolor of the Bowling Night Stuff Accessory Jacket, it sometimes clips a little and is not compatible with certain items due to texture overlaps *shrugs*

- booty shorts - an edit of Cute Boy Shorts by Aanderz, added the belt and improved shading

- lace-up boots - a stand-alone recolor of Raven Boots by LumySims

- fishnet tights - edited to not show above the shorts, adds three swatches to the base game item

- fingerless gloves - fixed-up, originally by Moico (also came with my Lara sim)

- accessory glasses - properly moved to the hat slot and thus compatible with Kijiko's eyelashes, originally by S-Club (also came with my Lara sim)

The jewelry shown in the picture was used as-is and thus it is not a part of my upload. Links if you are interested:

- star crystal earrings - NataliS (she has the best stuff)

- double choker - PralineSims (she has the best stuff, too)

- belly chain - ColoresUrbanos (might also be available outside their Patreon, or so I heard)

There are many more pictures of Nina wearing a somewhat older version of the set in R-Lo's thread.

On an unrelated topic, the file description page got even more broken this time - there are missing pictures in the text body and out-of-context pictures below the text body (pretty spicy ones at that). I don't have the strength and time to fix this issue, sorry, folks. The website (or my connection) does not handle updating the description this long well.

Peace! ?

Just a very minor update of the race queen set for the people who follow this topic (since I made a few new swatches for the two ladies on the right).

530869125_10-28-19_7-52-04PM.png.ad32f1907adb99c26f61dbda0cabf3ef.png

The updated mods

"Wild Cats" swatch [erplederp] Race Queen Bustier (Nitropanic Edit).package

Dark green, dark red and camo swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Shorts (Aanderz Edit).package

Dark green, dark red swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Boots (LumySims Recolor).package

Dark green, dark red swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Accessory Jacket (Ring, LeeleeSims Recolor).package

The dark green swatches match with the camo. The camo swatch of the shorts has exactly the same pattern as the camo swatch of the Kliekie Lovely Lingerie bra (available in my stuff too) which can be used instead of the bustier for an awesome effect. Thanks for the inspiration, @2cool4u_1.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, erplederp said:

Just a very minor update of the race queen set for the people who follow this topic (since I made a few new swatches for the two ladies on the right).

530869125_10-28-19_7-52-04PM.png.ad32f1907adb99c26f61dbda0cabf3ef.png

The updated mods

"Wild Cats" swatch [erplederp] Race Queen Bustier (Nitropanic Edit).package

Dark green, dark red and camo swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Shorts (Aanderz Edit).package

Dark green, dark red swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Boots (LumySims Recolor).package

Dark green, dark red swatches [erplederp] Race Queen Accessory Jacket (Ring, LeeleeSims Recolor).package

The dark green swatches match with the camo. The camo swatch of the shorts has exactly the same pattern as the camo swatch of the Kliekie Lovely Lingerie bra (available in my stuff too) which can be used instead of the bustier for an awesome effect. Thanks for the inspiration, @2cool4u_1.

What's the choker on the left? Also is it possible to make the accessory jacket not clip once the top is removed? It's one thing I always take issue with for accessory tops, it's no fun if it only works with tops instead of without. Lastly I'm confused about what you fixed for the gloves.

1 hour ago, Xatos said:

What's the choker on the left?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-necklaces/title/princessia-choker/id/1365739/

1 hour ago, Xatos said:

Also is it possible to make the accessory jacket not clip once the top is removed? It's one thing I always take issue with for accessory tops, it's no fun if it only works with tops instead of without.

Unfortunately, fixing meshes is above my skills. The amount of clipping depends on the nude top you use. I use cmar's and it looks relatively fine with it (still clips a little near the shoulder areas during movement). If you don't want to use it as the default, you can use my naturist top with the jacket, which uses cmar's mesh (and is non-default).

[erplederp] Female Naturist Top (cmar mesh).package

763594760_10-30-19_5-49-30AM.png.c3d10c8d29df71764d3319d806ca9922.png

1 hour ago, Xatos said:

Lastly I'm confused about what you fixed for the gloves.

I briefly compared the packages. It looks like I corrected the category/color/etc flags, added the missing shadow layer, updated or remade the specular layer and added a dark brown swatch. The visual difference is fairly minimal, but it is there.