[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

1 hour ago, LordSpyder said:

Hey, I love your work. Is it possible to do more couples or see through items? Thanks!

Thanks! There is one more see-through item coming soon.

What do you mean by couples? Matching items, top and bottom?

On 7/19/2018 at 2:01 AM, FuryWitch said:

You are welcome. Succubus, would have my vote. No wings or tail, just something incredibly sexy. Are you familiar with Occult Life State Succubus by batman101 ? In someways I prefer this over Vampires. A Succubus Huntress would fit perfectly in my Hyborea Sim World. You might also consider a recolor of the new swimsuit ? I have the original by Hlath. I always thought this would be awesome for prehistory era sims if only it came in some animal, leather swatches. All Day I Dream about finding the Perfect Swatch. J/K

If you are looking for a one piece with animal patterns you might like this:

https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007

2 hours ago, synge said:

My game said this is because of the outfit. Is it possible ??

I've done a test : the loincloth + sweat causes disease … this is really amazing … ?????

Hmm.. I'll try it it my game. It looks more like a mod conflict to me though.

Edit: So this is how it looks with sweat in my game:

Loincloth and sweat

No graphical issues. I've also verified that the package does not contain any normal or specular layer which might cause similar effects. So it still looks like a mod conflict to me (if it bothers you, try removing some of the mods until the issue is resolved and the conflicting mod identified) or possibly just an event which might happen randomly in the game (dunno about that, I don't have many expansions).

Do you have the gift of Telepathy ? I was only thinking could someone, anyone make a female conversion of that Male only loincloth and You have. Thank you. The swimsuit https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007 is very sexy and would be amazing for modern succubus.   But but, Have you seen anything like this ?

sneak_preview__fantasy_clothing_megapack_genesis_8_by_sickleyield-dbdnkl5.thumb.png.cd5ce64af9ff1b7d0278469c3b706a09.pngtumblr_inline_onrg3bKIf21stm0kh_500.png.686494427a2df0292ae84693e43c1f5e.png

or this but as separates, Top and Bottom ?  I am trying to create a female Vampire cult. Belit and Marique are mostly put together using your  Hot Stuff pack Thank You. Sadly Succubus mod is broken. So, I decided to play a Rags to Riches, Vampire, PreHistory Early Civilization, Amazon Challenge all mixed together. Unfortunately I have only skill level 1 in mixology 

1 hour ago, FuryWitch said:

Do you have the gift of Telepathy ? I was only thinking could someone, anyone make a female conversion of that Male only loincloth and You have. Thank you. The swimsuit https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007 is very sexy and would be amazing for modern succubus.   But but, Have you seen anything like this ?

or this but as separates, Top and Bottom ?  I am trying to create a female Vampire cult. Belit and Marique are mostly put together using your  Hot Stuff pack Thank You. Sadly Succubus mod is broken. So, I decided to play a Rags to Riches, Vampire, PreHistory Early Civilization, Amazon Challenge all mixed together. Unfortunately I have only skill level 1 in mixology

Glad you like the conversion!

This is pretty similar to your upper pictures: http://simfileshare.net/download/123895/

OK now, the problem was the first version of Ham85's sweat mod, as I discovered it reading carefully the post here on loverslab. No more problem now, and I can eventually enjoy my idea :  a kind of wild child using your lovely loincloth, sweat and dust. Won't you save her and love her ?

dt3z.png

1 hour ago, synge said:

OK now, the problem was the first version of Ham85's sweat mod, as i discovered it reading carefully the post here on loverslab. No more problem now, and I can enentually enjoy my idea :  a kind of wild child using your lovely loincloth, sweat and dust. Won't you save her and love her ?

Glad you were able to sort it out! ?