swizzleigh Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 3 hours ago, erplederp said: Actually yes, it has been asked, check the post #77. awesome, thanks! Â visiting those sites opens a whole new can of worms
erplederp Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 8 minutes ago, likitgoo said: Thank you so much for the all in one. I was dreading having to dl them all separate but they are great lol Thanks! Yep, individual downloads would be a pain ?.
erplederp Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 8 minutes ago, swizzleigh said: awesome, thanks! Â visiting those sites opens a whole new can of worms Tell me about it ?.
erplederp Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 A little sneak-peek of what's coming soonTM: Â 3
erplederp Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 Updated - moved sims to a separate package (to make space for more stuff!).
LordSpyder Posted July 20, 2018 Posted July 20, 2018 Hey, I love your work. Is it possible to do more couples or see through items? Thanks!
erplederp Posted July 20, 2018 Author Posted July 20, 2018 1 hour ago, LordSpyder said: Hey, I love your work. Is it possible to do more couples or see through items? Thanks! Thanks! There is one more see-through item coming soon. Â What do you mean by couples? Matching items, top and bottom?
LordSpyder Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 55 minutes ago, erplederp said: Thanks! There are is one more see-through item coming soon. Â What do you mean by couples? Matching items, top and bottom? Sorry, autocorrect got me. I meant cupless, like your corsetÂ
erplederp Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 6 minutes ago, LordSpyder said: Sorry, autocorrect got me. I meant cupless, like your corset I have something like that in the pipeline too .
crabb Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 you used the Toys"R"Us giraffe to do this, didn't you. Monster @erplederp
erplederp Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 2 hours ago, crabb said: you used the Toys"R"Us giraffe to do this, didn't you. Monster @erplederp Some sacrfifices are necessary ?.Â
erplederp Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 On 7/19/2018 at 2:01 AM, FuryWitch said: You are welcome. Succubus, would have my vote. No wings or tail, just something incredibly sexy. Are you familiar with Occult Life State Succubus by batman101 ? In someways I prefer this over Vampires. A Succubus Huntress would fit perfectly in my Hyborea Sim World. You might also consider a recolor of the new swimsuit ? I have the original by Hlath. I always thought this would be awesome for prehistory era sims if only it came in some animal, leather swatches. All Day I Dream about finding the Perfect Swatch. J/K If you are looking for a one piece with animal patterns you might like this: https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007
synge Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018  My game said this is because of the outfit. Is it possible ??  I've done a test : the loincloth + sweat causes disease … this is really amazing … ?????
erplederp Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 2 hours ago, synge said: My game said this is because of the outfit. Is it possible ?? I've done a test : the loincloth + sweat causes disease … this is really amazing … ????? Hmm.. I'll try it it my game. It looks more like a mod conflict to me though.  Edit: So this is how it looks with sweat in my game: No graphical issues. I've also verified that the package does not contain any normal or specular layer which might cause similar effects. So it still looks like a mod conflict to me (if it bothers you, try removing some of the mods until the issue is resolved and the conflicting mod identified) or possibly just an event which might happen randomly in the game (dunno about that, I don't have many expansions).
FuryWitch Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 Do you have the gift of Telepathy ? I was only thinking could someone, anyone make a female conversion of that Male only loincloth and You have. Thank you. The swimsuit https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007 is very sexy and would be amazing for modern succubus.  But but, Have you seen anything like this ?       or this but as separates, Top and Bottom ?  I am trying to create a female Vampire cult. Belit and Marique are mostly put together using your  Hot Stuff pack Thank You. Sadly Succubus mod is broken. So, I decided to play a Rags to Riches, Vampire, PreHistory Early Civilization, Amazon Challenge all mixed together. Unfortunately I have only skill level 1 in mixology        Â
erplederp Posted July 22, 2018 Author Posted July 22, 2018 1 hour ago, FuryWitch said: Do you have the gift of Telepathy ? I was only thinking could someone, anyone make a female conversion of that Male only loincloth and You have. Thank you. The swimsuit https://www.simsdom.com/ru/download/the-sims4/item/sexy-swimsuit-v3-lounacutex-111007 is very sexy and would be amazing for modern succubus.  But but, Have you seen anything like this ? or this but as separates, Top and Bottom ?  I am trying to create a female Vampire cult. Belit and Marique are mostly put together using your  Hot Stuff pack Thank You. Sadly Succubus mod is broken. So, I decided to play a Rags to Riches, Vampire, PreHistory Early Civilization, Amazon Challenge all mixed together. Unfortunately I have only skill level 1 in mixology Glad you like the conversion! This is pretty similar to your upper pictures: http://simfileshare.net/download/123895/
synge Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 OK now, the problem was the first version of Ham85's sweat mod, as I discovered it reading carefully the post here on loverslab. No more problem now, and I can eventually enjoy my idea :Â a kind of wild child using your lovely loincloth, sweat and dust. Won't you save her and love her ? Â 1
erplederp Posted July 22, 2018 Author Posted July 22, 2018 1 hour ago, synge said: OK now, the problem was the first version of Ham85's sweat mod, as i discovered it reading carefully the post here on loverslab. No more problem now, and I can enentually enjoy my idea :Â a kind of wild child using your lovely loincloth, sweat and dust. Won't you save her and love her ? Glad you were able to sort it out! ?
erplederp Posted July 22, 2018 Author Posted July 22, 2018 7 minutes ago, DEH444 said: and on the screenshots what is the skinton? I use skin tones (and only the skin tones, not the body shape) from here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-may-13-feet-update/ Â
crazytrain116 Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 Much appreciation the mods my friend, very well done!
erplederp Posted July 22, 2018 Author Posted July 22, 2018 4 minutes ago, crazytrain116 said: Much appreciation the mods my friend, very well done! Thanks! Happy simming!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now