FuryWitch Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018  Oh hey, your drawing skills are totally fine. Thank you so so much.      And I am loving the new corset top BTW. Now I can add Valeria.   1
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 40 minutes ago, FuryWitch said: Oh hey, your drawing skills are totally fine. Thank you so so much. ... And I am loving the new corset top BTW. Now I can add Valeria. Glad you like it! The sim is well put together ?.
Country_Boy Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018 Where did you hide the download link for the, corset? do I have redownload the entire all-in-one each time you update, am I?Â
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 51 minutes ago, Country_Boy said: Where did you hide the download link for the, corset? do I have redownload the entire all-in-one each time you update, am I? Yep, it is in the all-in-one CC file, folder named [erplederp] Hot Stuff - Cupless Gothic Corset (Recolor). Unfortunately, with this many items, providing individual packages is messy (and cumbersome for new people who would need to download individual items). Sorry! 1
Venderin Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018 On 7/14/2018 at 2:35 PM, erplederp said: Updated - added an improved version of the sheer dress. Looks awesome!
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 5 minutes ago, Venderin said: Looks awesome! Thanks! I was given some useful feedback I based the improved version on.
Venderin Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018 BTW, this is great on this page that modders actually look what people want and makes that. In this dress, I like possibility of new scenarios for weddings. Have You thought about dress for braidesmaids?Â
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 20 minutes ago, Venderin said: ... Have You thought about dress for braidesmaids? Not really, sorry. I was inspired just by this particular dress and since my skills don't go much beyond simple recoloring and image editing, my options are limited.
erplederp Posted July 15, 2018 Author Posted July 15, 2018 10 minutes ago, wild_guy said: Erplederp what is the difference between gothic corset swatches? I seems I can't see any difference in CAS. It's alternating the color of the metal studs on the straps - they are either silver or gold-ish. Admittedly, it is not much noticeable.
synge Posted July 16, 2018 Posted July 16, 2018 Hi Erplederp, Your work on sheer dress is so good I would like to ask for more, especially a night outfit and a pareo skirt for summer hot times. What about a short loincloth too for FuryWitch's warrior to look terrificly outrageous ? Â Did somenone need an injection ? Here comes Audrey, the sweetest nurse on Earth.
erplederp Posted July 16, 2018 Author Posted July 16, 2018 9 hours ago, synge said: Hi Erplederp, Your work on sheer dress is so good I would like to ask for more, especially a night outfit and a pareo skirt for summer hot times. What about a short loincloth too for FuryWitch's warrior to look terrificly outrageous? ... Thanks, perhaps you could use this: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-sleepwear/title/np-x-transparent-robe-accessories-(hat)/id/1414263/ I've tried to make a loincloth, so far without any success.
synge Posted July 16, 2018 Posted July 16, 2018 2 hours ago, erplederp said: Thanks, perhaps you could use this: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-sleepwear/title/np-x-transparent-robe-accessories-(hat)/id/1414263/ Holy crap ! How did I missed this ? ? 2 hours ago, erplederp said: I've tried to make a loincloth, so far without any success.  Why is it so difficult ? Can't you take a skirt, cut it and use you ability with sheer clothes ? (I'm a total noob in this, then I need you so much, lol).
erplederp Posted July 16, 2018 Author Posted July 16, 2018 24 minutes ago, synge said: Why is it so difficult ? Can't you take a skirt, cut it and use you ability with sheer clothes ? (I'm a total noob in this, then I need you so much, lol). It requires modifying the mesh, which I am incredibly bad at. The tools I use also screw up normals which causes very visible seams when importing the modified meshes. Then you need to enable the transparency only for the appropriate part of the mesh by using the proper material (for the shaders) and pray there are no hidden problems with the mesh which cause horrendous graphical issues with the transparent version. Just editing existing textures as I did with the dress is a relatively easy compared to it (even though still very time-consuming).
2cool4u_1 Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 Thanks again. Love the new mermaid set. Are you psychic? It's like your reaching into my mind and giving me what I want before I realize I wanted it.
erplederp Posted July 17, 2018 Author Posted July 17, 2018 47 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said: Thanks again. Love the new mermaid set. Are you psychic? It's like your reaching into my mind and giving me what I want before I realize I wanted it. Haha, thanks, glad you like the set! I think it turned out better than I expected myself.
FuryWitch Posted July 18, 2018 Posted July 18, 2018 Oh hey. Better and better. Are you thinking to create more fantasy themed outfits ? Very cool. Â Also would you consider another recolour of the recolour of triangle bikinis? Something in leather maybe, and or animal skin? Again just a suggestion or two.Â
erplederp Posted July 18, 2018 Author Posted July 18, 2018 14 minutes ago, FuryWitch said: Oh hey. Better and better. Are you thinking to create more fantasy themed outfits ? Very cool.  Also would you consider another recolour of the recolour of triangle bikinis? Something in leather maybe, and or animal skin? Again just a suggestion or two. Thanks! One thing I'd like to do sometime in the future is an angel set or possibly devil/succubus set (these would be mostly based on mods of others though, perhaps with minor edits). Don't know if that exactly counts for fantasy or not... Animal skin recolor of the bikini might be easy enough, thanks for the tip!
FuryWitch Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 You are welcome. Succubus, would have my vote. No wings or tail, just something incredibly sexy. Are you familiar with Occult Life State Succubus by batman101 ? In someways I prefer this over Vampires. A Succubus Huntress would fit perfectly in my Hyborea Sim World. You might also consider a recolor of the new swimsuit ? I have the original by Hlath. I always thought this would be awesome for prehistory era sims if only it came in some animal, leather swatches. All Day I Dream about finding the Perfect Swatch. J/K
swizzleigh Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 not really sure if this has been asked before, but could i get some links to the poses you used? would be a real help rather than rummaging around all the sims modding sites
erplederp Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 48 minutes ago, swizzleigh said: not really sure if this has been asked before, but could i get some links to the poses you used? would be a real help rather than rummaging around all the sims modding sites Actually yes, it has been asked, check the post #77.
erplederp Posted July 19, 2018 Author Posted July 19, 2018 12 hours ago, Sesuna said: Thanks, good job. Â Glad you like the mods!
likitgoo Posted July 19, 2018 Posted July 19, 2018 Thank you so much for the all in one. I was dreading having to dl them all separate but they are great lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now